Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Slif - Gym

HOo boy.

I was uncomfortably close to the cyclone. The pole came down as my thoughts started furiously constructing a safety harness. Living stone rose to meet my body as I lowered it, putting my center of gravity low to the ground. I smiled as I realized that this could easily be the next step in my exercise. But that would be stupid, so I kept going with my harness. I realized I could stop the cyclone by summoning a wind breaker wall, but who knew how many rahkshi would break against that wall. The stone wrapped around my chest, and I sank into the ground just enough that no wind could get under my body. Some cross-wired rahk was actually stepping towards the cyclone, and another that was running around it in circles yelling things. I couldn't understand a word they were saying over the wind.

IC: Sim - Hallways

"That's a good question," I thought aloud.

"Maybe they've taken up residence in a neutral area? Somewhere that no rahk would dare to start a fight?"

IC: Fate - Hallways

Sim was still hanging around Carapace, I could hear them down the hall behind me. He was SO incredibly infuriating, always butting into my personal life. Despite my mood I forced myself to relax, and loosen my muscles. I was still infuriated, but I wasn't going to give anyone the pleasure of seeing me as such.

IC: ??? - Ruins

"Peeehmtahgaasst." That was a hard name. The white rahkshi didn't feel much like trying to say it again. They just smiled and nodded again, hoping to get past that part. They approached Pentaghast, staring at their odd appendages. They were quite different compared Vyper's and their's. The large claw was rather scary looking, but in a way that just made them want to get a better look at it.

OOC: Slif and Fate OFI.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Draco

The blow connected with nothing. What- Then I felt it. The cyclone was pulling me. I try to repel it back with my own cyclonic shield, and it mostly works, though the tug is still there. Better be safe rather than sorry... I will the gym to form around my feet, like shoes. I try to shuffle forward, and the gym responds, moving with me. Satisfied, I start shuffling over to Grim. "Well, we have to thank Sliver for losing her cool..." I mutter under my breath.

OOC: Others later.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vyper - Phantom Ruins.

"Pent-e-what-now?" I gawked, trying to make sense of the name, "That's, um, creative, I guess."

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Between the howling of the wind, the constant racket of broken glass and discarded weapons ricocheting off my shelter, and the thickness of the stone itself, I couldn't hear much else. Just wait for everything to quiet down... I thought to myself, already knowing I'd made a huge mistake, Then beg Icarax's forgiveness for anyone you might've accidentally killed...

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Faster! Run faster!

I can't run any faster than you. I only control one of our legs, remember?

We can't go any faster if you keep dragging your leg like... that...

Oh karz... 

"Help u- aaaarrraaaaggghhh!!"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vitesse - Gym

I shoot another arrow... And watch it sail into the cyclone. You have got to be kidding me. I try to run to the door, but the pull of the cyclone was much greater than I could handle, and I am pulled back to the cyclone helplessly...

IC: Panther (Leviathan) - Gym

Thankfully, I am a bit luckier than the Rahkshi who flew into the cyclone. I break towards the gym door, flattening myself out with my powers, so as to have a lower center of gravity, before I exit, looking like Panther should. All the prefects are occupied... I believe now I could strike a blow against the school. First, back to the cave. I run out the nearby entrance, before reverting to flight mode, and flying to my new base. I needed to prepare the paint.

IC: Spezia- Cauldron/Skies

"Gah, I told you we would need help." I say, sighing at Strurin. "I'm going to grab help. Be back in a few." Strurin nods, and I revert to flight mode, and head out towards the school.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Grim:

Even with the Adaptations, the cyclone would be likely to tear him apart if he remained standing, so Grim reverted to all fours, using both hands and clawed feet to continue making their way closer. He was unable to hear Draco over the roar, and unfortunately, the other Rahkshi had approached Grim on their left side, which currently had no eye.

Such as it was, Draco was quite literally shouting into the wind.

Grim had bigger issues. just holding on was using up a fair amount of his concentration, and now there were several students caught up in the gale. Their original plan to simply summon a large section of stone from the center of the maelstrom would now be more likely to injure his charges.

Grim frowned, and did his level best to summon three 'hands' of stone to try and catch some of the helpless students....

IC Pentaghast:

Said claw quickly changed into it's cannon shape and pointed at Vyper, "Got somethin' ta say about my name, ya land lovin' son of a rahi?!"

IC: Vyper - Tower Ruins.

"Not really, no." I replied, raising an eye ridge at the sight of the cannon, "But I'd perhaps suggest you not be so hasty to start pulling your gun on people around here. Some of the students can be rather... easily provoked." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Carapace/Halls

"Let's see what we can find at the library then."

IC: Law/Outside the Gym

The wind was too dangerous, and I quickly scrambled outside. I didn't have to worry about the ones caught inside, as they had already begun to deal with the wind themselves. I decided to leave and come back later.

IC--Nyarl--Library

Nyarl slunk over to what seemed like a good shelf to start his search, and began scanning the spines of its countless books.

IC--Beat--Gym

Suddenly, the gym had gotten really loud. Beat's gaze snapped upward and fixed on the huge cyclone rampaging unpredictably through the room. She nearly ran then, but her natural stubbornness won out. Frantically, she took the water bucket she had made and expanded it, creating a ceiling-high wall around Blade and herself.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Despite her interest in seeing how the fight turned out, Shrapnel had no interest in being flung around the room by some idiot's out-of-control power. She made for the door, but before she was halfway there the gale started trying to pluck her off her feet. Frantically, she dropped flat and dug her fully-extended claws into the floor, struggling to hold on...

IC--Magnum Opus--Causeway

Looking around him, admiring the vistas spread out below him, Magnum Opus snapped back to the present when he heard Canvas point out the Cauldron. In the half-second it took to collect his thoughts, she began to descend toward the ruins. He wasn't sure that was where she had been indicating, but he had no other idea where to go, so he continued following her.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral strode over to the shelf atop which Lucid was perched. When he first arrived here, he would almost certainly have dismissed her behavior as simple idiocy or lunacy. Thankfully, he had grown wiser of late, and knew better than to ignore his friend's odd behavior, even if he rarely understood it. Thus, when he looked up and half-whispered, "Do you spy anything from up there?", his query carried not a hint of sarcasm or mockery, but was utterly sincere.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: ??? - Ruins

THIS WAS AMAZING!! The pale rahk gaped visibly at the... well, the thing, whatever it was. It sort of looked like a very large gun, with no trigger. Very odd. But still, unbelievably cool. Or at least, they thought so. The certainly didn't want to be on the receiving end of it as Vyper seemed to be now.

Oh.

Well that's not very nice.

They gave Pentaghast something of a disappointed stare.

IC: Sim - Hallways

"We have a library? Hmm. Didn't expect that. That's likely our best shot, good idea."

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Tesla - Library

Tesla searched for geographical section, passing her glance over different books. World, Metru Nui, Voya Nui... I think I am just in right section, she thought, straring to search specifically for Nynrah. Here is it, she thought, picking "Landmarks and waters of Nynrah". This will be it. She opened book and quickly examined it. It had over 250 pages, including many maps and pictures of different landmarks. Book seemed to be older than Corpus itself.

She opened book at its index, searching keyword "Protodermis". She soon found a whole chapter about it. It had images of streams, which were even named and all information was there, including pureness. Each stream was also marked on detailed map of Nynrah at the start of Protodermis chapter. This is better than I would expect, Tesla thought, putting finger on page with map and closing book.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC-Arsenal (Hallways)

this conversation just got really awkward all of a sudden...

"Well, I'll be seeing ya." Arsenal said, before resuming to his journey.

IC-Swarm (Gymnasium)

Swarm reluctantly shook Kaboom's hand. "Swarm." She said. "Nice to meet you."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"Yeah..." with that, I too continued on my way. 

IC: Kovinth-Library

Kovinth turned to the newcomer and chuckled. "I fear I've likely been distracting her. Though, our conversation has been quite enlightening." He stuck his hand out towards Sepulchral and nodded. "My name is Kovinth. I assume Lucid is a friend of yours?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Draco - Gym

As I approach Grim, I frown. Shouldn't they be able to see me? Their eye... I curse. Another reason to punish the God Twins. They took a Prefect's eye. Sighing, I go around their back, reappearing on his right, crouching slightly, only slightly because of my powers counteracting the cyclone. While Grim was busy trying to catch the students, I was trying to review what I knew of cyclones. Cyclones. Air. Hot air rises... So, a cyclone needs both a cold, rainy downdraft and a warm updraft. The gym doesn't have either, so the cyclone should die out soon... But if we could speed it up... I look up the ceiling. The warm air all cools down up there, so, if there is nowhere for the air to cool down substantially... The cyclone should die off much quicker. I turn to Grim, and shout, "I HAVE AN IDEA! BE PREPARED TO CATCH THE RAHKSHI!" I hope he could here me, or at least read lips. To make sure, I wait for a signal of acknowledgement.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Pentalik - Halls/Causeway

Keep running. Don't look back. Can't die here. Everything was becoming a blur. Guppy, or whoever he calls himself now, was here. That much I was sure of. But that left the question of who else was here in that deranged family. I needed to run away from the threat of them... To where? I begin to slow down, to catch my breath. Maybe there was a village nearby... This island is home to the Nynrah Ghosts, after all. Maybe we were on friendly terms. now, with a destination in mind, I revert to flight mode, before heading out onto the Causeway, and taking off to find a village.

IC: Spezia/Panther(Leviathan)(Leviathan POV)

As I fly to my cave, I notice something. A flash of light green... A Rahkshi, I realize, and one that was signaling to me. I slow down, and wait for them to get closer. "Hey! I need your help!" She calls out. "With what?" I respond. "Well, I need help carrying back some ingredients to the school, and... It's a lot of stuff. I don't... Have anything to pay you back with, other than some good food... But hey, who knows, you could find something in the cave." She says, a twinkle in her eye. I think for a moment. Prey... Unsuspecting, innocent... "Well... That's a long way to carry it. But I have a secret storage space myself. Got some food there, too. I could help you bring some back from there." I say, smiling childishly. "Really?" She says excitedly, before frowning a little. "Why, though?" "Well, I must admit, I do like the practice of cooking, and like to ah... Dabble in the art." I say smoothly. She seemed sold. "Well, nice to meet someone else who deals in the arts." She says, grinning. "Follow me..." I say, before flying down to my cave just below us.

I land, and she does the same. "After you." I gesture courteously. She marches in, and I follow suit. When I enter, she is busy looking for the supplies. "So... In the chest?" She asks. "Yeah... Could you look around for the keys?" I ask. She nods, and turns her back on me. My form is changing. No longer am I the small, lithe Rahkshi known as Panther, but the titanic Leviathan once more. I quietly, ever so quietly open the chest, and reach in for my hooksword, right on top. "So... No idea where the keys ar-" She never got to finish the sentence. I had lifted my mighty blade up, and in one swift motion, decapitated her. There was no time for a scream, shout, or even a whisper. I look emotionless into the fading eyes of the now dead Rahkshi. "My dear, you never should count on the kindness of strangers. You may find it... Bad for your health. Family is all you can trust..." With that said, I reach in my chest, to grab an empty vial. I place it under the stump where the head used to be, to drain blood. I had plans... But mimicry was not involved. Not yet. Family was the most important thing to me, and without them, I was little more than a deranged murderer. But with them... The school could be ours. This kill shall be a catalyst for fear, and foreshadowing of that to come. The poetry in that was satisfying. Now, to wait...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Spindle

Heheheehhhaahaoaoghohohh....

As soon as the wall was placed, Spindle stopped and sat down, sliding the door alongside him. It wouldn't be long until it dropped, and then maybe he would go for a stroll across the beach. Now that he had set Tare on edge about him, he was lessed likely to get beaten and bruised out of malicious intent, but be fearsome enough to be av-

With barely no warning, and a lot of shouting from the students, the draft in the room increased, carrying students into the fray. A small alcove secured him from flying in, and he pulled out the old rainbow-coloured banner of cloth dropped by the titan Ezec after he had pointlessly covered his face.

Tying more string to it, he let it fly in the wind, just short of the cyclone, as a pathetic kite, securing it into the stone itself.

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

Fang glanced around the clearing and saw an astonishing lack of Caoutchouc. And the rubberrahk calls me rash... then again, he's proven his ability to wriggle out of difficult situations.

After a moment of silence, assumedly while the Rebellion took in the signs of recent habitation, Fang asked the rather obvious question: "So... where is he?"

IC: Tube - Gym

The good thing about being a Rahkshi of Slow is, even if they are a little slower than most Rahkshi, they are much harder to remove. So as the cyclone picked up and Tube watched in shock as the nasty killer Rahkshi was swept away, their own feet were only moved by a fraction of a bio. Unfortunately, they showed no sign of moving beyond that. The combination of the conflicting urges to protect their Master and run like Karz, along with the complete madness of the whole situation seemed to have left Tube in a daze right in the cyclone's path.

IC: Tear - Hallways

As he hobbled off to the Infirmary, supported by Malattia, Tear kept a wary eye on the door behind them. But as their attacker met the wall, all sign of movement vanished. It can't be as simple as that...

Tear was just beginning to contemplate other angles of attack to prepare for when a cold rush of wind swept down the halls from the Gym. Either their attacker was more powerful than Tear had imagined, or something had happened in the Gym that was keeping their attention. Either way, Tear didn't want to find out. He just turned his focus back on moving his aching body towards the Infirmary. Just a few more steps, and then Palma will take care of everything.

IC: Call - Hallways

Call left the Refectory with no response from Eps and immediately moved towards the room he claimed as his own. His entire Kraata burned in an agony he hadn't experienced since he left home and his Father. He just needed rest... if he could make it that far.

IC: Canvas - Phantom Ruins

Canvas crashed to the ground in a shower of ash and rolled to her feet, eyes anxiously searching for that familiar black carapace. He was right here a moment ago.

OOC: Tube, Call, and Canvas open to interaction

IC: Era - Campsite.

"I guess he went to follow the tracks." 

IC Xi

Canvas may notice a four-armed Rahkshi standing a ways away, staring at the ashes and quietly gripping one of his arms...

IC Fountain

When the cyclone started, Fountain turned tail, running in extremely tiny steps before realizing he could summon part of the gym to support him. However, when the cyclone moved across the gym, Fountain had to submerge his feet in the stone to hold himself there. Observing the shelter, he gritted his teeth and lanced out his power against Sliver's ever-so-commonplace shelter, which the cyclone was fast moving towards obstructing.

"Then we must do the same," Fang sighed. More walking...

IC: Canvas - Nynrah

Ah, there he was. With absolutely no consideration for whatever he was doing or even if he would recognize her new paint, Canvas shouted "Arms!!" and waved a hand to get his attention.

IC Xi

Being a Rahkshi had its perks, but...

The added mobility and strength worked against the favor of Xi in this case, for when the call of his name came in, smashing the silence to a hundred pieces, he leaped skywards with a quiet yelp, and came down in a disgruntled heap upon the ashes.

As he lay there, he was about to pick himself up and look at the newcomer when he realized they had said 'arms' and questioned whether or not to move after all.

Realizing too late that perhaps she had been a little inconsiderate, Canvas came running to "Arms'" side to provide any help she could. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked a little hesitantly. She held out a hand to help him up, if he would take it.

IC Kat:

"Alright, spread out and keep to the trees, use the foliage as cover. Signal if you find them is three notes low to high whistle. Signal for danger is the opposite. Good?"

I looked around. I was beginning to think more and more that we should have declined the offer.....

IC: Era - Campsite.

"Okay, this might sound like a dumb question, but how are we meant to follow the tracks if we're spread out everywhere?" I jabbed a finger towards my eyeless faceplate, "I can't even see the tracks in the first place." 

IC: Xara - Campsite. 

"The blind girl makes a good point," after what Cao had said to me earlier, I wasn't as surprised as the others by his sudden bout of recklessness, "What's the point in us being cautious and sneaking around? Shouldn't we be trying to catch up to Cao first?" 

IC Xi

Xi craned his head around to look at Canvas, his eye widening at the new colour scheme. "You've gotten an update," He said, but his face was buried in the ash, so he couldn't tell if she actually heard him.

He pulled himself up slowly. "No, I'm fine" He said as he tried to hide a neck cramp.

IC Doubt

When the cyclone hit, Doubt didn't last long against it, and was sucked in. He immediately formed himself into a ball and hoped his flying chain ball didn't it any-

It snagged and held him. Doubt partially uncovered his head, feeling his wrist strain painfully, to find it had caught in between the stone fingers of Grim's hand. Now, to hope it didn't break...

IC Kat:

I opened my mouth, then promptly shut it.

"Fair point. Stick together, but don't bunch up. If Cao got himself.... loathe though I would be to believe it, captured, this could be a trap."

Maybe I was being paranoid, but enough things had gone so wrong alreay.....

Not just walking, running...

"Yeah, the last one wasn't really working out for me." There was a pause as her usual cheery and outgoing nature fell away, leaving her soberly staring at Arms' feet. She nervously rubbed at one of the blue arrows as it slowly crawled up her arm. "I'm... sorry about what happened... you know, back there," she said in a low voice. "I... I know you might not want to, but it would mean a lot to me if you wanted to come back to the Fellowship with me."

"What?" Canvas looked back up with concern and took a half step towards Arms, hands outstretched to catch him if his legs were to give out. "Are you sure you're alright?"

Well, this ruined her plans to get everyone back together as quickly as possible. And now she was stuck on the wrong side of the Causeway with an injured Rahkshi. There were only two ways back: flying, which Arms seemed to be in no condition for, or running through the treacherous obstacle course of Chirox's Teeth.

Canvas stepped up next to Arms and tried to weave her arm through his right pair to help support him. "Can you walk?" she asked softly.