Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

"Maybe I'm missing something here, but what the karz gives you the right to go around talking trash about other students and the Makuta behind their backs?" I snapped, as we forced ourself to our feet, "Excuse my brother," I cut in, "He can be a little... rash... but he does make a good point. How do you think that lot would react if we went and told them about all the things you've been saying?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Fountain

Fountain had turned as impassive as the stone itself once more. "You jump to conclusions too quick. I will be speaking with them shortly. In the meantime, I suggest you watch yourselves before trying to pass any of my knowledge onto them specifically, lest they turn on you instead."

He angled his head very slightly, his eyes getting colder and darker as he spoke. "However, I warn you against saying who it was who told you this. For my purposes, I cannot have a bunch of abecedarians following me everywhere I go. But if you are targeted, come to me."

Fountain's words seemed encouraging, yet he spoke with a solemn and solid tone ready to set fear into the hearts of fear Rahkshi. Why?

IC: Snap [Library]

"Oh, totally!" she replied, stashing the book in her satchel, "Some of the rahks around here... I think they've been cooped up too long or something, they're kinda loony, y'know?"

Snap stood up to stretch, and then she paused and recollected her thoughts somewhat. Being back in the library she remembered her plans, mostly revolving around hitting Tridax in the face with something funny or painful, but... Icarax ranthe place now, and while all makuta are some level of scary, well, Icarax is... something else for sure, she probably didn't want to do anything involving buckets, his door, or any manner of fluids anytime soon...

"Not you though," she continued, "you seem like you have a-" she gestured by knocking on her own head lightly, "-good, level head on your shoulders!"

IC: Rose [Halls->Refectory]

The thorny rahkshi was back on the prowl, eyes shifty as ever and hunched low to the ground, she stalked the halls followin various scent trails, occasionally finding one she recognised, often finding brand new ones, and a few she could faintly recall from the entryway...

what she wanted, however, was food, anything edible, which meant, anything mildly organic of a certain size range, and the place to find those? why, the refectory, of course.... (the slop was there too, duh.) She slipped inside and took a large breathe through her nose, it smelled downright awful, edible, but awful.

OOC: Rose OFI (Teeth and Kaita later...)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

"That's putting it lightly," I smirked in response to the prefect, as we did our best to ignore the annoying rahk's ramblings, "We already told this jerk to bugger off once, but now he's come back." I nodded in agreement, "And he's still preaching about how Icarax and you prefects are all murderers and liars who put no value in the lives of the students." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim:

Grim sighed.

"Where some of the students get the idea that we are callous murderers, I will never know. Were that the case, we would not be preparing to take disciplinary action on one of the very Prefects elected for this...." They gestured to the expanse of the gym, still recovering from the cyclone.

He returned his gaze to Fountain.

"I think it would be best if you stepped away. You are distressing the other students.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

Darn, the shark guy was coming over. Thurisaz had been hoping for the chance to punish Ezec himself. Oh well...

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark proceeded over to the collapsed convict, a dull warning glance going out towards Thurisaz' party: there was nothing for them here, and their interference would not be well received.

Then he simply bent down, pried open Ezec's Kraata case, and pulled out the Kraata. Unsurprisingly, it was a little battered - he would take it to Palma for medical attention.

As for the suit, he allowed the Gym to relinquish its hold on its limp limbs. Then he called over some of the Porters lurking surreptitiously at the room's perimeter. "Keep this suit safe and hidden until I or another Prefect request you retrieve it," he commanded them. While they largely ignored the words of students, they obeyed the authority of Icarax, and he as Prefect was imbued with that authority: they went to the task with characteristically apathetic mechanical efficiency.

This dealt with, he turned to head for the Gym exit; Ezec's Kraata (still held, relatively gently, in his grasp) had to be delivered to the Infirmary.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Did that prick seriously just threaten to slice our throat? 

He didn't really specify which one, though...

"Yeah, I'd do what he says, jerk." I snickered, before I cut in, "What my brother is trying to say, is please go bother someone else." 

"With pleasure."

Agreed. 

IC: Law/Gym

He had returned back into the gym when the cyclone dissipated, and thus was within ear shot of the conversations between Fountain, Glaciem Ignis, and Grim. He began to practice his fighting while trying to get a sense of their emotions. The upstart was feeling very full of himself. Typical. Loud and proud go together like Rahkshi and shadows. He was definitely some kind of loony since he violently threatened the two headed one for no discernible and justifiable reason. He soon turned his attention to the Glaciem Ignis and to his lack of surprise, he could sense that one was obviously irritated, and the other trying their best to keep calm. And the prefect's mind was solemn, obviously thinking about something else aside from the situation at hand.

In the midst of his mind reading, he soon tripped in the middle of his running stride, but quickly made a recovery roll that saved him from an embarrassing faceplant. When he looked up, he spotted Fountain taking a glance at the porters making away with Ezec's suit. For a moment there, he could sense some deviousness in his head. Not good.

He made no unnecessary motions since his power was good enough to sense Fountain's emotions, so he continued training while making sure Fountain's mind didn't cross the line.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC Fountain

Fountain turned to watch the porters leave with the large, mechanical body of Ezec the overconfident. Good. Now the blind one hates me, and I've pried the attention of all of the "prefects". Only one more step, one more measure, and the scales will tip to my favor.

With an air of dignity and supposed cunning, Fountain moved slowly down the hall, seeking out the right participant.

OOC: Open For Interaction

IC: Mortsia - Dorm

What do I say? How could I best explain this... "Well... Not... Exactly. I've been left alone with my thoughts for... A while now. And with it, some old demons have awakened..." Somewhat of a start...

IC: Pentalik - Nynrah

My eyes widen as all tension leaves. "A forge? Well.... Wow. Uh... Question... Would you mind me... Helping with that?" I ask, trying to contain my excitement.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Lucid / Library

"There are other vacant realms than dorms," Lucid pointed out. "And not just bound in walls, or encircled by our shores."

IC: Vlad / Halls by Mortsia's Dorm

"Ah..." The vampire knew the harshness of solitude well. "Vell I guess, if it vould help, I could keep you company a vhile..."

It half crossed Vlad's mind to wonder what Mortsia would think of his charred black faceplate and carapace, and burnt cape, but the thought was soon buried in more important concerns.

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Gaever gave a contemplative half-frown, deliberating the newcomer's offer. She had been reluctant enough to enlist Blue's help, Blue who had understood her struggle, helped her claw her way out of it. This Rahk she was less close to, and the though of accepting more help chafed at her ever-present pride.

But this was a big project, and another set of hands would be helpful... fine. "Your help would be accepted," she conceded. In case any notions of joint ownership needed to be dispelled, though, she added: "However, realize the forge is to be mine, not shared between builders. You can be compensated otherwise for your assistance if necessary. Is this acceptable?"

She hadn't said anything like that to Blue, she realized - she had assumed it was understood. Hopefully, not a misplaced assumption. She glanced at Blue to be sure.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

My excitement dies down. "That sounds fair to me. Guess you don't want a stranger ruining everything. Happened to me a few times back home..." My voice dies, as I look behind me, out of nervous habit, before turning back. "Name's Pentalik. May I ask yours?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

"My designation is Gaever," the Surahk specified, just barely concerned about the possibility that her words had disappointed this Rahk.

IC: Shark / Infirmary

Arriving in the Infirmary, Shark simply deposited Ezec's Kraata upon a bed, and then turned back, headed for the Gym once more. It would be best to be present for whatever happened with Sliver in the aftermath of her rash cyclonic outburst.

IC: Draco- Gym

I stop a few bio short of Sliver, Who was distracted by the strange structure that emerged from the walls of the gym, to brace myself. Well...this is going to circulate suck... I resume my pace, stopping a few feet in front of her. "Sliver... We need to talk about this situation." I say seriously, with no trace of any arrogance.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Kovinth-Library

Kovinth cleared his throat at the mention of vast spaces aside from land or sea, trying to get Lucid's attention again. "I do hope you're not referring to the skies, as I would... Reluctantly be unable to join this fascinating-sounding project."

IC: Blue-Phantom

Blue smiling at the newcomer and stuck out her hand. "I'm Blue. Pleased to meet you. Always nice to see another friendly faceplate." Gaever's ultimatum hadn't bothered her much, she didn't have much interest in owning the forge, she only wanted something to do with her hands. "Though perhaps Gaever, you might not be opposed to some help around, every now and then? It's your forge, that's up to you."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"You don't get to say anything, brakas" I hissed, rounding on Draco, "You've made plenty of mistakes, so there is no way in karz I'm going to let you talk down to me about mine." 

IC: Draco - Gym

"Maybe, but not one of my mistakes threatened the lives of other students!" I snarl back, in anger. Taking a brief moment to regain my cool, I state, "Besides, it isn't just me that is calling you out. A decent amount of the student body is, too, not to mention Shark and Grim. This is serious business. If we don't hand out some form of disciplinary action to you, the other Rahkshi will think that we are nothing more than spoiled students who can get away with anything, and see us as weak and unfit to enforce the law. We have to maintain that strong image to keep our authority."

I shake Blue's hand, then step back. It is becoming increasingly clear to me that this Gaever is prideful. Maybe it was too much to offer my help, but to try and take over part of her company? No, that would set her over the edge. Some craftsmen were too prideful, and it would be best to be positively critical, if not thinking of it as perfect. Well, might as well be friendly. try to make new... Friends. "No, no. I'm not into smithing... Besides, even if I was, I probably couldn't beat your level of craftsmanship." Hopefully, Gaever would take that as a compliment, and not as a sign of weakness.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Unable to stop myself, I laughed, "You know, I pity you," I finally said, "You're so narrow-minded. So eager to seize any advantage you can get over your betters. All you want to do is get one up on me, instead of thinking about the big picture."

I moved away from Glass and the other students, lowering my voice and making sure they were out of earshot before continuing, "Yes, I freely admit I made a mistake, one that potentially threatened the lives of these students. I know that, you know that. But they don't. So if any of these students ask, we tell them it was a demonstration of our power, a show of force. An example of what will become of those who stand against us."

I gestured towards the other students scattered around the gym, "We're supposed to keep them in line; we'll never be able to make them love us, or respect us. But we can make them fear us. Punishing me after what I've just done, what I've just shown them that I'm capable of, will cause them to doubt my power and authority, and by extension, that of the rest of us." 

IC: Sim - Library

"It's nice to know we have some semblance of actual education here." I remarked in response. It didn't seem to be an expansive library, but it certainly had a large quantity of books.

"I think that's them over there," I picked out Melody standing with a few of the others, as well as some newcomers. "They do seem busy though..."

IC: Fate - Hallways to Infirmary

I needed to do something. I needed to... get my hands into something.

My feet scratch into the floor as I stop dead. I turn a 180 and head right back into the infirmary.

"If you would allow it," I announce as I speed into the room filled with the sick and the dead, "Would whoever is in charge here allow me to study any remains?"

IC: Slif - Gym

Thankfully enough, all of the rahkshi found their own landing spaces, whether caught by other rahk or summoning landing. Letting my own safety restrictions melt into the ground.

"That was exciting. I almost wish it had lasted longer." With a quick sigh, I brought up a pillar of stone, roughly half of the width of a kanoka disk, in front of my face.

"Hello, and how are you?" I swing my fist hard and fast, smashing it into rubble.

"Good to hear!" I summon another and pummel it.

"Haha, feels great catching up doesn't it?" One two, left right, one rock after the other.

"Oh, great news. I'm in a school for psychopaths now!" Boom pow, rubble. I will a column twice the width as before, and pound the side. My fist gave for just a moment, but I won.

"I think I fit in great."

IC: ??? - Ruins

The white rahk poked it's head over the edge of the crumbling tower.

"Wherrr?"

Very nice, they were definitely getting the hang of this 'speaking' thin.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC--Magnum Opus--Phantom-on-the-Water

The artist nodded quickly, and moved around to the Arms' other side. "Here we go," he said, as much to himself as anyone else, as he cautiously took hold of the four armed Rahkshi.

IC--Footwork--Library

Unsure of how to respond, Footwork settled for a simple "Thanks." Then, after abother second or so of consideration, he added "I've worked hard to keep it that way. Glad to hear my efforts are paying off."

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"Well...I take it from your tone that you already have something in--" Sepulchral's sentence was cut short with a sudden startled twitch as he noticed another student only a bio away, staring at him expectantly. Had he been there this whole time? That would be awkward on a nearly unheard-of level. "I-I am sorry," he managed, "did you address me?"

IC--Nyarl--Library

Nyarl could have growled in frustration. None of the books he'd looked through had felt the need to elaborate on liquid protodermis at all. Still, with any luck, Tesla would find something useful in one of her geography books--

The tentacled Rahkshi froze as his mind let from that seemingly unremarkable train of thought to something else. He frowned in consideration, his research forgotten. After a long moment of silent thought, he slid his book back onto the shelf and began looking for Tesla.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat cautiously raised the bottom of the barrier about a half-bio off the floor and ducked under it to look around. "Seems like the coast is clear," she muttered, mostly to herself, as she sent the wall melting upward into the ceiling.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vyper - Tower Ruins.

"Somewhere else," I replied uncertainly, letting go to drop down the last few feet, "Away from here." 

IC Grim:

"Sliver."

The voice came from her left, solemn and even as ever.

"Ah, there you are," I took Draco's prolonged silence as a sign he was at least considering my proposal, and turned towards Grim, "Say what you've gotta say, then." 

IC Grim:

They amplified their voice slightly, shifting the vocal cords inside their throat to project quite effectively their words.

"I'd like to know exactly what made you think that unleashing a level four cyclone in an enclosed space with our fellows was a good idea for starters. I'd also like to know what sort of punishment you think would be appropriate in light of your reckless and dangerous behaviour."

They crossed their arms.

It seemed the plan I'd broached to Draco wasn't going to be viable any longer, seeing as Grim was going for the loud approach, "It was actually a level five cyclone," I amended, an adjusted plan forming in my mind, "And as for punishment, I have an idea..." 

"It'll be easier to show you," I winked, summoning up a platform beneath the two of us. Once it was high enough that I was sure everyone in the gym could see, I spoke, "Students of Corpus Rahkshi! As your prefects, we are tasked with protecting you from those who would do you harm, and in that duty, we have failed. In that duty, I have failed."

I stepped forwards a little, "I made a mistake, lost control of my powers, and because of that many of you were injured, your belongings scattered or destroyed. Words cannot express the shame I feel for this disaster, and my only consolation is that none of you lost your lives as a result to my recklessness." My words were both heartfelt and sincere, although perhaps not quite for the reasons I was stating. Everything I'd worked towards - all of the lying and cheating and betrayal and suffering I'd put myself and others through - and I'd nearly lost it all because of one stupid mistake. 

If humiliating myself with a public apology like this was the price of keeping that power, so be it. "However!" I blinked away a tear - Where the karz did that come from? - and continued with my speech.

"This accident has allowed you to witness the full extent of what I'm capable of, and I assure you that my fellow prefects are equally formidable. Together, this is the power we will use to protect you, the power we'll bring down on your enemies, whether they dwell within this school or without." 

IC: Vitesse - Halls

As I'm walking, I hear the gym doors open. Turning around, I see a Rahkshi with a... Skirt of metal exit. He was looking around, smirking as if he had just killed someone's pet. Why are there so many karzing nut jobs here... Wait. He seems... Familiar... "Erm... Are you looking for something?" I ask him.

IC: Mortsia - Dorm

"I suppose... What happened with the ah... Charring? Some crazy fire Rahkshi?" I ask, noticing the marks.

IC: Draco - Gym

What the-? A tear? That's different... I admit, it was a good speech, but even so, I didn't feel like it was enough. She was basically writing off her punishment as a show of strength, when in reality, it just showed how easy she was to break emotionally, and threaten the entire student body. I look at Grim, to see what he thought. After all, he did share the same viewpoint on this situation.

IC: Leviathan - Cave/ Skies

At last, the blood stops draining from my victim. Rising up, I take the now drained body, and place it by my trunk. I take out my broadsword and gutting knife, before depositing the body in the chest. Equipping my weapons, I almost exit, before pausing, going back, and grabbing my paint brush, the blood jar, and the head of Spezia. It would be better if I had a bag... I think for a moment, putting down the jar and brush. Ah... I slowly open my massive Kraata casing, to reveal my average, maybe even smaller than average, Kraata. Should be enough room in here... Besides, I don't have to necessarily be comfortable. I carefully place the head near the back of my casing. The head barely touches my Kraata tail. Closing up, I receive my brush and jar, before heading back to the school.

I give a slight nod. "Okay. So, forge. You have the first layer built... So the next step would be the mortar, right? Err... Do you have a solid foundation? Gotta ask it so we don't have to rebuild the house later." The foundation was key to everything, and if we didn't have it... Things could get disastrous.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite