Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Melody - Hallways

Melody smiled shyly as she realized she was humming along. "The h-halls are usually so loud w-with arguments and f-fighting. I like h-hearing someone else p-providing some p-peace."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas instinctively flinched backward as that face came into her view. But despite his appearance, he seemed sincere enough. "No," she admitted. "I tried to help this knucklehead only to be threatened by his overprotective brother. And now that I finally got some distance between them, I realize I should have never even tried. No more. I'm not coming back."

IC: Tube - Library

As far as Tube was concerned, the poster was nothing but a bunch of colorful scribbles. They couldn't possibly see how it would help them. But they would never question Master. Tube nodded eagerly, adding, "It's beautiful! We should show it to the whole school!"

IC: Tear - Armory

Tear wandered through the racks, inspecting the vast variety of weapons resting on them. Daggers had always been his style. Small, quick, clean, efficient, and still just as capable for short-ranged combat. Yet his experiences with the Surahk had taught him something new was needed.

As he investigated a rather brutal-looking axe, Tear's vision began to swim and he suddenly found himself on the floor. He growled and shook his head as he stood again. I'm not letting that weakling take control again.

He was getting impatient with this. He had to find something quickly so he could defend himself while he recovered strength. Tear picked up an oddly shaped sheath with a curved handle sticking out of the top. As he tugged on it, he was surprised to find not one, but two swords within. The blades were slightly curved forward, wide, and only slightly longer than his forearm. A guard consisting of two hooks protruded above his hand. He twirled them in his hands, pleased with their balance. Surely it would require training before he were to master these, but they should do for now.

With his task completed, Tear retreated back out into the Gym and then to the halls, searching for a safe place to rest himself for a time.

IC: Slif - Hallways

"You mean the friend that was just trying to help you, just now?" I cocked my head a little.

"I doubt it's exactly his fault that his brother stepped in, either. Who knows what's going on with other people in their lives? Of course, the same would go with you, I don't know what exactly it is you've dealt with, but I think it wouldn't hurt if you both had a good talk about it. Which you might have had, I dunno. Not exactly my business."

I stooped to pick up the bowl again, and handed it to her, "By the way, this was for you. Your friend had me fetch it for you."

Which wasn't exactly true, but whatever to get these two to talk.

Why was I even acting as a moderator here? I didn't owe these people anything. But here I was, doing it anyway.

Not like I had a whole lot else to do today...

IC: Fate - Infirmary

I sighed internally. Right as I was getting to the meat of it.

"I'm a Rahkshi," I stated bluntly, "We have long faces. If you are referring to my expression, then it likely has something to do with the sudden appearance of a nosy rahkshi."

Without breaking pace, but keeping a piece of focus on the newcomer, I unsealed the chest to the suit. It hissed and popped as air escaped from it's compressed space.

IC: Sim - Hallways

I nodded with her words as she finished, and continued to do so, if only slightly, to the light music that glided across the walls.

"Another who would seek the path that you follow, hopefully." I added.

IC: ??? - Ruins on the Water

They continued to lay there, oblivious to the world, and it's surface that they were now covering in fog. It was doubtful that they could even be distinguished from the ground at this point.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC Xi

At least someone is on my side here.

Knowing better than to say anything, Xi looked towards Slif with a slight questioning face. Hopefully, he wouldn't notice.

IC Spindle

"I? We?"

He scratched his head, more blood staining on it. "Don't go third-person on me, pal. What was his problem?" He gestured towards the rather neatly cut Rahkshi on the bed. "Asked about your face?"

Canvas tossed the bowl aside in frustration. "What's the use in talking? Even he admits he'll never keep his promise to never fight again! And I wouldn't even need his help if I hadn't dragged him across the Causeway and gotten myself into this mess!"

IC: Melody - Hallways

"The m-more the m-merrier!" Melody beamed.

IC: Thurisaz / Library

Tube had no idea what was it actually was, Thurisaz understood. No matter, he knew it to be sufficient. "Wonderful," he replied with a grin. "Though first I'll make a few more, so everyone will be sure to see one." He set about doing so. Ideally he would have someone to do this for him, but currently there was no one in his entourage he trusted to do a better job at it than him, so this would have to do for now.

When the third was complete, he held them out to Tube and Aerahk. "These should be put in in prominent places around the school," he told them. "It would be excellent if you two could get that done, then meet me in the Gym."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Torch - Halls

In my dream the shadows had all gone away. They writhed around, it's true, but eventually they all had to go. Who was it who said shadows were the servants of light, because it was light that allowed them to live? They were wrong, whoever they were. Because, y'know, if the shadows and the light are friends, why does the light push them away, burn them all up, eventually? Because it hates them. That's why.

But I had to have woken up, and the shadows are still here. I had been asleep forever, and now I woke in darkness. The world is silent, still - no flame, no life. It's grey. Yes, they scurry around in their little lives...but I can feel it: this place, our whole existence, is drawing to a close. Can't you feel it? An inevitability in the air.  It's sort of sad, melancholy, but...I had never really had much care for life anyway, d'ya see?

Sleep still in my eyes, this sense of end in the air, I go into the hallway. They don't know, I might be the only one who can see it. The tiredness of this world. The ending of something beautiful and wild and fresh and exciting, but...I suppose all good things come to a close. I was always a bystander, admit it. Never really got involved, never really even payed close attention. Maybe that's why I know now.

Burdened with this information as I am, dontcha know, I continue my journey. So I - literally - run into someone. I wonder if they'd like to know.

OOC: So yeh I brought Torch back for this (possibly) last bit of the game, and he's interacting with Burn

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

IC Frog

With his musical instrument on his back, and his ears taking in the sounds around him, the hideous Frog hobbled down the hall, trying to ignore literally every sound echoing of the walls. He couldn't care less who caused them, or why, or how, only the loud, close ones were to be worried.

Then, the tap-tap of a Rahkshi's feet could be heard coming close. It was Aerahk, carrying a bustling bunch of papers, and at a pace way too fast for Frog. He crinkled angrily when he came close. "What do you want?" His voice echoed like dry leaves getting burned.

OOC: Interacting with Aerahk. Nice to see you back, Onaku.

IC: Slif - Hallways

"Like I said, none of my business," my hands went up in the air, in that no-harm-intended way.

"But I know if I had any friend," I turned my back to her and started to walk, "I'd do whatever I could to keep 'em. Have fun, Pinky."

IC: Fate - Infirmary

I blinked in silent frustration.

"That wasn't third person, and if this one's problem had been asking about my face, then you would have the same problem, wouldn't you?"

I barely smiled, believing myself to be funny.

"But no, this one's problem was a rather large bladed weapon, it would seem. They've been dead for a few days, at least."

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC Burn:

"Hey, HEY! Watch where you're goin', klutzface!"

Burn quickly used the momentum from being bumped into to sidle onto the wall in a decidedly cool fashion. No longer dealing with that weird guy who he was sure was going to fight him, he had regained his composure, and his cocksure attitude.

IC: Tube - Hallways

A few moments later, Tube also passed Frog at an impressive pace for a Rahkshi of Slow, yet not enough to keep up with the racing Aerahk.

Obviously, this blind Rahkshi was being a problem and trying to stop Master's works from being displayed, but for now, Tube just gave a cheery wave as they left him behind. The time would come for his punishment.

I am doing whatever I can to keep my friend. My real friend, Canvas thought spitefully as she pushed past Slif, determined to get to the Library without any further delays.

IC: Melody - Courtyard

The music came to a crescendo as the pair turned into the Courtyard. But it was at the door that Melody left Sim, content to sit and listen to the Rahkshi with the guitar.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear wearily stumbled through the halls, new swords in hand. His mind wandered to the many rooms he had seen in his time in the school. He had seen the endless corridors of doorways, some of their vacancies calling to him to rest there. But even here in the wide halls, the walls seemed to close in on him, threatening to crush him.

He had spent his whole life in a tiny room. He wasn't going to be locking himself away again.

Instead, he pushed through the front doors to find himself out on the open Causeway again. The horizon continued for mio. A brisk, wet breeze raced between his spines. Here, he could rest and be comfortable. He ducked around a corner to hide himself from the occasional viewer, then propped himself up against the wall and allowed unconsciousness to claim him.

Edited by Click

IC Flabbergaster

It had been a long time.

The crimson crusader had eaten his fill of slop and gone to think things out. A devious plot had formed, and he was more than willing to make it work.

Part one: paints. And to do that, he had to find a willing Rahk. He began a stroll through the halls, looking for someone to speak to.

OOC: Open For Interaction.

IC: Torch - Halls

I look hurt for a second, but then that expression is replaced by calm curiosity as I tilt my head to one side, observing this rahkshi. I stare for a second longer before asking him "Do you know what's happening to the world?" I sound a bit mournful.

Kathok

Name-kriax

Variation-rahi control

Level-2

Gender-male

Gear-staff of rahi control,two small hatchets

Aperance-Magenta body and limbs

Personality-he's creative in thinking and an introvert, he hates quick changes and is quite inteligent,when he meet's someone he first doesn,t trust him/her but later knowing him/her he can start very likeing him/ her

Bio-when he was created with another kraata he was put in a vat. Throo goo he was sieng very blouring but he cold little bit see and he

Saw like the another kraata was put in silver pool. From pool rised an armor he was taken from the wat and puttet in the armor when learned to stand up move he was taken to corpus rahkshi academy

Ic-in character

IC: Thuriasz / Library, Gym

Satisfied that his vassals had departed diligently towards their task, Thurisaz himself strode out of the library, headed for - of course - the Gym. Throwing open the doors, his lofty gaze took in the room for a moment. A few scattered Rahkshi practiced their skills, but it was easily far from crowded - excellent.

He selected a good spot not too far from the door or the side wall, and as he approached gestured for something to arise, not strictly necessary to asking the Gym to materialize something there but making it much more fun. Rapidly the rising form took the shape of a large display board, easily visible across the most of the Gym. Another thought from the regal Turahk, and it went from blank to engraved with a header of TOURNAMENT, what was obviously a tournament bracket, and a series of underlined blank spaces to the side. (This was how things were supposed to be, he thought with a grin - service at a thought, a whim.) He'd fill in those blanks with the names of participants as they signed up. The bracket, he knew, would probably have to be changed based on the number of participants he got. For now it was essentially symbolic, and served the display's current purpose - advertising, unambiguously, the existence and location of his competition to all who entered the room.

Satisfied, he leaned against one of the board's supports, eagerly awaiting his vassals and entries to the tournament.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

The sudden appearance of the engraved monolith was near impossible to ignore, and I found myself sidling over towards the rahk who'd conjured it, "A tournament?" Finally, a chance to test my mettle against Corpus Rahkshi's best, "Sign me up." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Hollow

As the ground sucked up his projectile, Hollow had an incredible realization:

He was bored.

Growling, he turned half-way and stopped, seeing a confident Rahk staring proudly at a paper a ways away. Another, tougher-looking Rahk was coming to meet him, not exactly tough in Hollow's sense but definintely dangerous looking. If this bub was trying to pick a fight... He'd like to watch.

Moving slightly closer, but not enough to look fully involved, he folded his arms and looked rather suspiciously at Thuriaz.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

That hadn't taken long, already several were coming over. Thurisaz greeted them with a friendly grin.

The sudden appearance of the engraved monolith was near impossible to ignore, and I found myself sidling over towards the rahk who'd conjured it, "A tournament?" Finally, a chance to test my mettle against Corpus Rahkshi's best, "Sign me up." 

"Gladly!" Thurisaz replied sincerely. "Could I just get your name?" 

IC: Glass

"What's this all about?" Glass asked the Turahk who had conjured it.

"I'm holding a tournament, of course," he explained, the statement obvious but, in its delivery, exciting nonetheless. "Prove your strength and cunning in a gallant competition with your peers, sort of thing. Want to join?"

IC Percy:

Strength. Cunning. Gallant.

Competition.

Percy almost threw his sword aside in his haste to get a better listen.

IC Diode:

I'd over heard, of course. The library has it's quiet moments, despite all evidence to the contrary nature of my fellows.

I'm not a fighter by nature, but even reading and gardening could only entertain for so long. My footsteps and the quiet clink of my jawring were all that betrayed my approach.

"'I'm Vyper, with a Y," I answered, "Rahkshi of Gravity." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'm Thurisaz,"  the princely Turahk affably introduced himself in turn. "Good to have you, Vyper." He glanced up at the board for a moment, directing the engraving of her name at the top of the participants list.

He turned his gaze to other new arrivals - one excited Dodge Rahk stood out, in particular - with an easy, welcoming grin. "Well, who's next?"

IC Percy:

"What sort of competition is it?" He asked, in rare form of restraint at simply jumping in.

IC Diode:

"I'll take part," My reply was soft, almost gentle, though carried well enough to be heard. At least, I thought so. Whether anyone else believed the same was beyond my scope.

IC: Geuua - Gym.

"You're hosting a tournament?" She sidled up to her sibling, "Dare I ask why?" With Thurisaz, there was always some kind of ulterior motive... usually one that involved showing up the God Twins somehow. 

IC Percy:

"What sort of competition is it?" He asked, in rare form of restraint at simply jumping in.

"Dueling, basically," Thurisaz specified. "Nothing horribly complicated or deadly. Even relatively chivalrous hopefully. Just a good chance to try your prowess in combat."

IC Diode:

"I'll take part," My reply was soft, almost gentle, though carried well enough to be heard. At least, I thought so. Whether anyone else believed the same was beyond my scope.

Thurisaz at least was paying too close attention to those approaching him not to hear. "Wonderful! Can I get your name?" If this Rahk's apparently gentle nature gave him second thoughts, he didn't really show it, except possibly with a somewhat more supportive tone.

"You're hosting a tournament?" She sidled up to her sibling, "Dare I ask why?" With Thurisaz, there was always some kind of ulterior motive... usually one that involved showing up the God Twins somehow.

"It'll be fun," was the noble Turahk's simple answer, as if it were obvious. "This place could use something invigorating, don't you think?"

"If you say so," she conceded, "Sign me up, then."