Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

"Certainly," With gracious glee the chiseled champion lowered his trident, if not his guard, and stepped to stand beside Booger with svelte satisfaction. "Hold!" he commanded the combatants, indicating Booger. "I have the promise of an agreement: our reprieve, and their support."

Aerahk, on the rooftop, recieved Thurisaz' order with the mildest skepticism - the Turahk knew what he was doing, certainly. But he maintained his position, ready to catch Sim if he had to.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1 v Team 5)

Tube's all-in attack didn't leave much room for avoiding their opponent's attacks, so they went reeling back as a rubbery fist caught them under the faceplates. They were just starting to pull themselves up, holding the mace high when they heard their Master's voice.

"Hold!"

"So... we aren't going to mash them?" Tube asked, staring at Thurstaz blankly.

IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

"We wait it out?"

IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team 8)

"Everyone is my underlings. That's what happens when you're the best." With that, she turned around and continued through the alleyway. "I thought you wanted to find someone to fight."

IC: Liar - Gym

Because your idiocy got us eliminated before I had the chance to find... him.

Without even bothering to voice his reasoning, Liar simply stalked off in anger, exiting the Gym and disappearing into the hallway.

IC: Misery - Gym

Ugh... So boring...

But at least we're not Team Nine...

IC: Torc - Gym

Torc, meanwhile, had actually followed through with his plan, and was currently trying to stay out of sight as he searched the nearby buildings in an attempt to locate Sim.

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail, who had descended towards the building with the others, but decided that it was best not to expend a ton of energy engaging a group he could not yet fight effectively, simply kept his attention focused on the other team's hideout, though he scowled a bit as Sliver displayed her power.

The difference between them wasn't at all what he found distasteful; he had never been one to actively shy away from adversity, and other students being stronger than he was was practically a given. No, he was far more concerned that she'd go on to completely wipe out the enemy team before he had the chance to put his own new skills to the test and get in a proper workout.

But, seeing as to how their team leader was attempting to find a way to flush them all out of hiding, he'd find out if his concerns were justified soon enough.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger made an expression that was half smile, half snarl. "Listen, I am tired of being a looser, so if teaming up with you is what it is going to take, I'll do it."

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

Revenge opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out, he didn't know what to say. Eventually he said, "Listen, let's go back and apologize. I just don't want you getting in any trouble."

"Ok," Danger said, and the two turned to walk back towards Milk.

OOC: It's one thing to explain gender to someone, explaining it in bionicle must be harder, and when your explaining Rahkshi gender it must be super hard!

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Gaever / Forge

As Phantom continued to practice successfully Gaever was able to relax a little from dispensing deep insight and merely take an interest in the development of another Rahkshi's powers for the first time. Looking around, she found a stone about the length of her forearm, and set it on the ground balanced upright. "Perhaps attempt to knock this over?" she suggested.

OOC: Thurisaz waiting on Paladin and Luffy, maybe Sim too.

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

I reached the second floor, and briefly circled the building, making sure no one was camping any of the windows, before clambering through one of them. In all likelihood, the other team would've heard or seen me flying away, so they'd be prepared for my arrival from above. Still, I did my best to tread softly as I edged across the empty upper-floor room, searching for a staircase that would take me down to the lower level...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wigglers

Kororia thought she heard something, a shift in the roof. In looking up to follow it, she noticed something she hadn't before- a stairwell, partially obscured by a wall outcropping. She edged away from the doorframe and towards it, carefully, quietly... and stood on the other side of the wall outcropping. She grinned widely to the others.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

There you are... I inched towards the stairs, the blade in my hand glaring brightly as I passed by one of the upper windows. Wretched Xians... why couldn't they make a fancy sword that did something actually useful

Brandishing the blade before me, I began my cautious descent down the staircase. I felt strange... not afraid, but nervous, anticipatory. In most battles, I knew where my enemy was, and confronted them head on. But here, I was moving around a blind corner in narrow confines, deliberately walking into a trap I knew was surely there. My team better be ready for this...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

--IC: Luffy and Pyle: In the Mock City--

It took all of Luffy's restraint to keep the punch he had thrown at Sword Guy from landing.  His arm flopped to the ground as soon as it stopped moving.

"Wha?  What's happening?  Why are we stopping?" he asked.  Red Guy's big words confused him a little bit.

"I do, but it takes a certain... something to find someone to fight.  Mainly, the presence of said someone to fight."

"I'm willing to accept my opponents' cooperation, instead of defeat," the magnanimous Turahk explained, addressing Luffy, "So in short, I'm offering you the chance to join us, and take on the most dreaded Rahkshi here. Your friend has already recognized the wisdom in such a pact, I think," he continued, nodding nobly at Booger's acknowledgement. "What about you?"

IC: Sim - Gym

Right now, Sim was far too busy running to bother trying to hear what dialogue was being made outside. He dove for the stairwell, thumping down the steps. He kept running, weaving through hallways and doors, trying to find a suitable place to hide and cocoon himself. He'd been mistaken for a gargoyle before, maybe he could try it again here.

IC: Phantom - The Forge

Phantom stared at the small rock. A target. Now, the freezing feeling bundled into one place, one focus of her body. Without even thinking, she tapped her foot, a rush of air pushing out to sweep the rock's base out from under it, clattering to the ground.

She turned in place, seeking out another such target. Loose piles of stone were piled nearby, leftovers from the construction of the forge proper. Her hand rushed forward, and so did the topmost stone. She repeated the motion with her other arm, alternating. Sometimes the stones only rocked and spun in place until she was able to hit them. Her aim was sound, though, and it was more often than not that the stones were there and then not.

Before she realized it, all that was left were a few stones that made up the base of the pile. She blinked in bewilderment.

"Sorry... got excited." She sheepishly turned back to Gaever.

IC: Slif - Gym

Well this is awkward. I kept my mouth shut, not really knowing what I could even say.

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wigglers, The Team Sliver Wasn't Ready For

She listened to the Rahkshi descending the stairs, mindful of her breathing- she was so excited, but she couldn't afford even the tiniest skree right now- and waited for the perfect moment to strike. When it came, she launched off the ground like a high-speed bouncy ball, tackling the Rahkshi around the legs and issuing a victorious skree the moment she made contact.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Of all the strategies an opponent could employ against me, the one I hadn't been expecting was a tackle. In a teamwork-oriented exercise, it was the least sensible move to pursue. I'd been prepared to retreat from a flurry of ranged attacks the moment I stepped into view; instead, one of my opponents had been kind enough to enter melee range and shield me with their body, effectively blocking their teammates from attacking. 

I was already poised to move backwards as I made my way down the final few steps, in anticipation of having to avoid ranged attacks from multiple opponents. So, when my screeching assailant lunged towards me, I started to move backwards again. As such, the impact of my tackling attacker colliding with my lower body sent me tumbling backwards, the angled edges of the stairs jabbing painfully into my back. 

Hissing more in surprise than anger or pain, I retaliated by plunging my sword towards my attacker's torso. 

IC twins:

Ezec, to his credit, did his very best to help Kororia, slithering quickly and using his abilities to stop the attack against his tiny Kraata body.

It still hurt, of course, but the unusual angle helped keep the amount of blunt trauma to a minimum.

Aza, meanwhile, loosed another arrow at Sliver, aimed at her chest.

IC Zas'ma:

She took all the commotion as her cue and rushed in the door, advancing on what she saw to be the weak link.The Mind Reader. Cowering and keeping away from danger. It drew from her a deep loathing almost immediately as she laid eyes on it. And no sooner had they earned her ire than her whip lashed out.

She'd show them their place.

IC: Kororia - Sluggo Noooooo

Kororia rolled out of the way of the sword and got into a fighting stance, only to see Ezec take the strike. She exclaimed to Sliver, "Careful! He doesn't have his armour right now."

An arrow whizzed by her head, and she used the distraction to scoop up Ezec and put him out of harm's way. She then turned back to Sliver, one hand on her scarf, the other raised in her fighting stance.

I gave little heed to my attacker's yammering. In the brief reprieve she'd granted me by retreating and talking, I'd taken the time to take stock of where the other members of my team were. One of them was cowering in a corner, while another was... Karz! 

The incoming arrow glided past the head of the rahk before me, before being buffeted off course by a momentary gust of cyclonic energy from my outstretched hand. I got to my feet, shifting into a defensive stance as I took stock of the situation. My mind was buzzing with questions, foremost being why Icarax had allowed an unarmed, unarmoured kraata into combat. A more pressing mystery, though, was why my current opponent thought it was a good idea to carry said kraata into a close quarters battle where it was far more likely to get hurt. 

Given that demonstration of recklessness and apathy for the well-being of their most vulnerable teammate, I was relatively confident that the kraata wasn't the team's VIP. That still left my current foe, the archer, and the one cowering in the corner. Given that Zas'ma was in the process of assailing the latter, and my remaining teammates would hopefully soon be taking on the archer, I resolved myself to focus wholly on my given foe. 

"I didn't get this far in life by being careful." I replied, "You made the decision to bring the kraata into battle. Whatever happens as a consequence is a burden you'll have to bear." I darted forwards, feinting with my sword towards the exposed kraata, before whipping my blade back towards the torso of the scarf-wearing rahk. 

IC: Kororia - ???

She said, puzzled, “But he came over here all by himself...”

She certainly hadn’t carried him over. He’d climbed off her earlier. She would never put a friend in danger like that!

As the Rahkshi went to move past her towards where she’d put Ezec, she whipped off her scarf and grabbed both ends in her hands. Then, she caught the blade that came in her direction with the scarf, moving it to wrap around it and pulling it right, blocking it.

“That was a very good move!” she said happily.

"Then you're going to love this." I grasped the handle of my sword with both hands, twisting the blade. While my opponent was hopefully distracted with ensuring the scarf remained caught around my sword, I launched a vicious kick at her left knee. 

IC: Rail - Gym

Looks like I get to have some fun after all...

Following Zas'ma into the building, the Rahkshi of Magnetism quickly surveyed the situation and activated his armor, attempting to hide his ever so slight amusement at the fact that Sliver had been knocked over by someone half her size.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Hopefully, she's still capable of getting back up.

Sensing that his other teammate had already chosen her target, he decided to advance upon the distracted archer, attempting to ram the stock of his crossbow into the side of their relatively exposed head.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1 & 5)

Tube continued staring blankly, holding their mace aloft as if they had forgotten they were holding it.

Tear nodded and said nothing more as he watched what he could of the battle, though his fingers drumming on the wall indicated his impatience.

"They're in here somewhere," Reda called back softly without stopping, "and I'm itching for an opponent."

IC:  Morpheme | The Courtyard  

"Of course you are..."  Morpheme, too, trailed off, but not because Milk had caused the drowsiness.  The small Sleep Rahkshi had turned her attention on the garden as well.  Was there really someone in those beautiful flowers?  With a conspiratorial grin, Morpheme said, "Think that's another Rahkshi?  If so, they must be...yawn...a friend of yours to sleep like a Muaka there."  

Edited by Lumen

RPG profiles  

Corpus Rahkshi:  {Morpheme}

~

Fall is here, hear the yell;  

Back to school, ring the bell;  

Brand new shoes, walking blues;  

Climb the fence, books and pens.  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends!  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends~!  

~

Tear nodded and said nothing more as he watched what he could of the battle, though his fingers drumming on the wall indicated his impatience.

IC: Floor

Floor sighed. The other Rahk was clearly impatient.

Curse our baser instincts.

"Well, if you think we should give our position away and join them, I would be partial to that."

Edited by NorikSigma

IC: Kekepua - The Cauldron

The beast was in some sort of heaven, a glorious state of being unrivaled by even the Great Spirit. She had found a worn create full of tapestry and ribbons, loose cloth and stray trappings. It was true delight.

But after a time, the endorphin rush faded from her mind. Torch had left some time ago, likely while she was busy frolicking in the fabrics. There was no other Rahk present, only the sounds of the waterfall at the mouth of the cave.

She looked at the surrounding cave. This could be a fitting home for her, if it weren't for that waterfall at the front. She'd have to figure out some way to keep it out of the way. Maybe a set of shields could part the way? Idly thinking, she popped another set of stones in her mouth, feeling the sizzle and crack of heat inside her jaws. Relaxing against the pile of cloth she'd amassed around her, she pondered the possibility of moving here even more. It could be easily defensible, as well as well stocked with weapons. Maybe...

• 4 weeks later...

--IC: Luffy, Pyle, Oshi, and Exigent: In the Mock City--

Oh!  A team-up?  That might be nice.  And these guys looked super strong!  If they all worked together, winning this assignment would be a breeze!

"Yeah yeah!" said Luffy, reeling his arm back to its normal length.  "Let's team up!  This'll be great!"

It was at this point that he noticed a distinct lack of two of his teammates.  Especially the most important one.  "Blue Guy!  Yellow Dude!  Where'd you go?" he called.  "Come back!"

Pyle shook his head, and slunk off in the opposite direction that Reda was going.  He didn't like her bossiness one bit; it was starting to diminish whatever positive feelings he had regarding her.

"Stay," he said to Slif, as if the latter were an oversized pet that needed to obey.  "You protect the precious cargo, you're big enough."

She almost didn't notice the whip.  But when she did, it was too late to do anything about it.  The whip cracked at Oshi, and she felt a sharp pain in her chest.  She staggered back, put a hand over the impact spot, and glanced frantically about for a few moments before identifying her attacker.  A hooded black Rahkshi.

Though she was enormously frightened, she did her best to swallow her fear and blink away the tears that were forming.  In retaliation, she swung Fleur at her opponent.

Things were almost unbearably boring at this point.  Still nobody to fight, and he and Mute were still patrolling the same small area of the maze.  Exigent almost considered releasing his spear and taking a short nap, but that wouldn't do at all.  Sleep meant an opportunity for ambush.  And ambush meant his team did not have the upper hand.

--IC: Milk: In the Courtyard--

Milk yawned.  Now that Morpheme mentioned it, there was something in the bushes that looked vaguely like a fellow Rahkshi.  It was certainly colorful enough to do a good job of blending in with the pretty flowers.  "I don't... yawn... know," she said.  "Maybe.  Maybe it's a friend?"

With that thought, she waddled over to the flowerbed to investigate, yawning all the while, temporarily forgetting about the return of the two Rahkshi who had previously abandoned her.

--OOC:--

woot woot i'm back y'all didya miss me

The rubbery one wasn't hurting them anymore. Tube allowed the mace to fall back by their side as they returned to Thurstaz. "What do we do now, Master?"

"No, you're right," Tear sighed, moving away from the wall. "We are in no shape to take on two fully prepared teams. One weakened team however, might be worth taking."

"On the contrary my dear meatshield, our mission is to ensure she..." Reda trailed off as she turned around and noticed Pyle slipping off. "Where do you think you're going?" she snapped.

"We gather our new allies, and return to the hunt stronger," the Turahk tactician replied. "Maybe mention that we're not fighting, we struck a deal?" he graciously suggested to Luffy. Preferably, the others would join them here before they went on.

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

Vlad nodded dutifully. "Think you can you get started on your other arm vhile I vork on your legs?" he asked Garrotte.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Although she appeared asleep, someone listening carefully could Lucid murmuring dreamily. "Out in the city, running free... sands of companions, sides that be..." she was whispering quietly. "The strength of the meeting lies with you..."

IC: Gaever / Forge

Gaever shook her head excitedly, maybe grinning. "No, I am impressed," she assured Phantom, "no apology is necessary." She began to set up a larger pile of stones, stacked stably on top of each other, perhaps equal in mass and form factor to a Rahkshi. "Try now to knock back this entire stack," she prompted eagerly.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

--IC: Luffy: In the Mock City--

Luffy nodded, and resumed calling for his teammates.  "You can come out now!  It's OK, they've promised not to hurt us!  We're one big team now!  One really big team that's gonna win the assignment!"

It was a Rahkshi snoozing in the flowers!  A very colorful one, who was muttering something about the "strength of the meeting."  As loudly as she could, which wasn't very loud at all, Milk called to the colorful friend, "Hey!  What's... yawn... what's the strength of the meeting?  It sounds... yawn... it sounds good!"

--IC: Pyle: In the Mock City--

Pyle did not answer Reda's question.  Instead, he activated his Chameleon powers and slunk on ahead.  Slowly at first, then picking up speed.  Within a few seconds, he was a good twenty feet away from where he had started.  He ground to a halt, and took the right fork of the intersection.

Ducking inside a building, he pressed himself against a wall, his Chameleon ability still active, and peered out a window in the opposite wall, scanning for any other Rahkshi.

Milk clapped her hands together.  "A dream?  I... yawn... love dreams!  What was it... yawn... about?"

IC: Phantom - The Forge

She turned to the new stack of stones, happy with Gaiver's praise. There seemed to be a lot of that going around.

Planting her feet, Phantom drew in her arms. They felt as though they contained all the winds in the sky, all at once. She thrust both hands forward, almost being pushed back from the force of wind exploding from her palms. The rocks tumbled backwards, not as quickly or as powerfully as the individual rocks had, but strong enough to scatter them.

This felt so natural to her, despite never having done it before. Or.... hm. Best not to dwell on that in the moment.

"Good?" She asked Gaever.

OOC: I'll post sim when I figure out what the heck is going on with him :P

Tube watched the other team walk away in search of their fellows. "Just let me know when you want me to mash them," they said to their Master.

Reda sighed deeply as she turned toward the alley Pyle had disappeared into. "Stay close you two," she muttered to Slif and Waiata.

She showed no more of a hurry than usual as she walked down the alley, watching the shadows carefully. "You're going to get yourself hurt out here," Reda called uncharacteristically loudly, "And if you get hurt, you can be sure I'll kill you when we get out of here."

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

She propped herself up with her newly freed hand and wiggled the other's fingers to show Vlad. "No need. If I could just find my sword, I'll help you..." She twisted uncomfortably trying to find where she dropped it. "There." She nodded toward the opposite corner of the room where the gleam of metal could barely be seen through the light streaming from the broken ceiling.

--IC: Pyle: In the Mock City--

Heh.  She can try to kill me, Pyle thought as he ignored Reda's calling.  He had a plan; a plan that involved major trickery.  A plan that didn't involve simply standing around waiting for other teams to find him.  He was going to find other teams, and offer his own allegiance to them in exchange for talking out his woefully incompetent teammates.

He regretted allying himself with Waiata and the other two; they had seemed so promising, but had turned out to be... well, disappointments.  Reda was all talk and no real action, Waiata was too easily contented with dumb plans, and Slif was just dumb.  Not at all worth his time and effort on the team.

--IC: Kri: In the Halls--

Having lost the attention of those three wanderers, Kri ambled through the halls, a fresh Butterfly Knife swiped from the Armory, looking for something, anything, to do.

"Oh," she said.  "That sounds like... yawn... like a good dream.  I wish I had dreams like that... yawn... most of mine just involve me snuggling with something soft."

Footsteps from behind diverted her easily-diverted attention yet again; she turned around to see... "Friends!" she gasped happily.  "You... yawn... you came back!"

--OOC:--

Kri is Open For Interaction.

IC Ezec:

Undiscouraged, the Lim-In kraata did all he could to assist, in this case slithering up Sliver while she was hopefully too busy fighting with Kororia and attempting to wrap himself around her throat and squeeze.

IC Aza:

The blow landed solidly, and she stumbled backwards, stars springing into existence in her vision. She snarled and threw an unstable slash with her quickly drawn stiletto at her attacker's arm.

IC Zas'ma:

Zas'ma was safely out of reach of the shortblade, and circled the whip around her body to strike again with its many tails, laced with Hunger. She was in a position of power here, she could afford to relish it for a little while.

IC: Sim - The Gym

I stopped running when I heard the call of Luffy through the building walls. Were they seriously going to fall for that?

I audibly exhaled, putting my hand against my face.Might as well get this over, then. I turned for the nearest flight of stairs. I was going, but I wasn't going to be happy about it, and I planned on taking my sweet time getting there.

Stepping out onto the roof, and walking along the rooftops to their location, I grumbled to myself. This whole situation was idiotic.