Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Phantom - The Forge

Phantom nodded in response; food would be good. The unpleasant sensation in her head faded away as her priorities shifted to eating, a fact which Phantom decided to file away.

She turned towards the cobble stone structure that was the forge. For a few moments, she didn't move, instead drawing her eyes over the thing which she had built with her friend. For the duration of that project, she hadn't felt even the slightest bit of discomfort in her head. It felt right. Maybe there was more for her to do, rather than fight?

She shook her head. Now wasn't the time to get lost in thought. It was time for food.

Still rubbing her arms, -perhaps more from the chill, now- Phantom returned to the forge proper.

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

"Sure," Revenge replied. There was a loud clanging sound as Danger accidentally dropped  one of his swords. "Put those away for now," Revenge said, "We'll focus on hand-to-hand first. Take a fighting stance."

Danger nodded. He defensively lifted his fists in front of his face and put his legs as close together as possible.

Revenge just laughed. "That's no use, try a wider stance like this." Revenge spread his feet about shoulder width apart. "And bend your knees."

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallways.

Junior had a look of shock on her face. "I've never heard of a Makuta not being nice."

IC: Melody-Refectory

Melody continued down the halls to the Refectory, only to see a large portion of it in shambles. "D-do you n-need h-help?" She asked the lone Rahkshi cleaning up the mess.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Whisper - Hallways.

"I... how?" I stammered, "Arrogance and... self-superiority are the defining... traits of their species."

Edited by Nato of Kra-Koro

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mortsia

I finally throw out a punch, changing colors as I throw it out, before instantly reverting to my normal state. I smile a little. Let's try this again now. LA! RA! LA! I throw out punches in that order, each punch changing my arm's color briefly before changing back. I try this trick a couple more times, before becoming satisfied. Now the legs... Let's go LL and RL respectively. "LL." I say while imagining my body change to the coloration of my armor, save my left leg changing color to the neon green. Sure enough, it happens, but slowly. I keep repeating the process until I only have to think LL for my leg to change. Satisfied, I then start throwing out kicks with my left leg slowly, willing my leg to change color, before shutting off my power immediately after it would have hit. I'll get the hang of this new style in no time.

IC: Dahl

My brief session of wandering took me into the library, a place that should be quiet... The key word being should. Alas, there was some squabble going on between a couple of Rahkshi, one of which being an absolute unit of a Rahk. Yeah... I'm not gonna get involved in that one... So, I decide to grab a book on all sorts of different weapons, sit down, and just read.

IC: Carraig

"The goal of a wider stance is to give you a strong base, so you aren't easily knocked over. If I come over there and push you, ask yourself: would you fall down?" I say to Danger, leaning on my claymore. Hopefully I'm not over stepping my boundaries here.

OOC: Dahl (and technically Mortsia) OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Paradox

"I don't entirely know the exact location of the books you seek," A blatant lie, wielded and implemented with surgical precision, underlined by a quizzical hiss as the Panrahk feigned looking about. Paradox knew the exact location of the books Thunder quested for. They held information more critical to him than this semi-mute Rahk, so he stashed them in his hiding place during his initial search for books. Some of them even make up his wall. "So for that I will simply suggest that you take time searching the library. I know that might be a while, given the size of this place. Is this need for knowledge pressured under expediency?"

"Depends on how hard you push." Danger said, widening his own stance. "But I get the point."

Revenge nodded. "And bending your knees lets you act faster, so if I do something like this!" He threw a punch at his brother. Danger's arms faliled wildly into the air, but he managed to sidestep the attack. "...You can dodge," Revenge finished.

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallways

Junior looked completely befuddled. "But they are the guardians of the universe! I'm sure that Icarax is a nice guy once you get to know him." She glanced at her letter again and tucked it into a chink of her armor.

OOC: By the way, my last post of Melody was interacting with Shock.

IC: Fang - Village of Kaam

Fang clamped his mouth shut in a snarl and stepped back. "Very well."

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1/5)

Tube collapsed and cradled their arm weakly. "Owwie."

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

Garrotte nodded and followed after, watching the side streets and holding her sword at the ready.

IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

Taking a brief moment to see Door was taking care of Crate, Tear focused on the two Kavinika before him, feinting stabs to keep them occupied.

IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team 8)

Well, now the stab was the least of her problems, because all the rest of her hurt too. She was barely holding herself up, just trying to catch the breath that had been forced from her lungs. The Rahi didn't seem likely to give her the chance.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"The pleasure is all yours," Canvas glared at Dahl as they walked away, and she wrapped an arm around Melody's shoulder. "What a creep, don't listen to..."

She grinned brightly as someone else stepped up to her, and Melody continued through into the Refectory. "Hey, uh, what can I do for you?"

IC: Whisper - Hallway.

"I know all I need to... about Icarax. He's arrogant... simple-minded... brutish..." I wavered, stumbling slightly as I feigned a fresh bout of dizziness.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Thunder - Deflated

Thunder's mood quickly dissipated, and she eyed the Panrahk, sensing he knew more than he was letting on. She shook her head in response and stood, balancing the book on her carapace, between her spines. She quickly scrawled a thank you and left to search for more books.

OOC: Thunder OFI

IC: Vigilem Diode

Vigilem looked over their shoulder at Shock and made a small gesture towards him.

"This Rahkshi wasn't terribly helpful. I was wondering if you could give me directions to the gym?"

But he just told you where-

"I don't trust him, seeing as he's the one who did all that." He growled, before turning back to Canvas. "Excuse my sister. She likes to interrupt me."

IC: Shock

Heh. Do I need help? Maybe, but not with this. And I ain't about to spill my sob story to some random stranger, so no, I don't. Was what my mind told me to say. But... What if I could manipulate them?... Nah. Wasn't my style. I just kinda punch things. None of this plotty schemey garbage that others do. "I should be fine on my own. Thanks for the offer." I say to Melody. Was this nicer than usual? Absolutely. But the last thing I needed was this obviously very soft Rahk to go running off and bring another Prefect executing their... Judgement on me. I wince in pain as I pick up another bowl.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Lost

"Hurt bad! Stop hurting...good!" Lost said, nodding confidently.

IC: A! - Infirmary

A! grinned. Yeah!!! He drew a big smiley face on the chalkboard and showed it to Lost. Lost was so cool and on the level. They just got it.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC Hand/Rebellion:

So the two little groups wen their separate ways, most of the Rahkshi heading off to tend to the wounds of the various Rebellion members, Shield in particular needed attention to prevent a suit infection. Fang's own body heat was killing off most anything that could gunk up his systems, despite his shoulder wound. 

The others headed inside the main building, Reach's feet shifting, becoming rubbery and almost cushioned to absorb the sound of his footsteps as he made his way into the building. 

IC Muaka:

A low rumble and a flash of movement. Muaka had learned how to hunt rahkshi very effectively and being an ambush predator it was truly impressive that such a large beast could hide so effectively from rahkshi eyes. It was poor Luffy that was snatched up as he rushed out to stop his friend, swallowed almost whole before being teleported outside the arena, covered in Muaka saliva but otherwise unharmed.

Booger meanwhile would be confronted with a Muaka that had it's meal quite literally taken from its jaws.

IC  Nui Jaga:

Pyle too would be brought inches form pincer-y death only to be brought outside the area unharmed.

IC Zas'ma/Oshi:

Zas'ma struck again, tearing a slice across Oshi's other side, and the poor Mind Reader fell back, her abilities activating and leaving her a blubbering, incoherent mess that was soon teleported away.

IC Exigent:

This rahkshi was also teleported out of the area, and he and his team mates would hear, Non-participation will not earn my favor and serves nothing but to waste my time.

IC: Gaever / Forge

The spartan interior of her own forge was comforting after that tense exchange. These walls they'd constructed together, materials they'd gathered, were calming surroundings. It was a reminder that they could accomplish good things together.

The Surahk filled two handcrafted bowls from the remaining ration of Corpus gruel, handing one to Phantom and keeping one herself. "More food will need to be obtained soon," she noted. "It may be possible to scavenge for some nearby, or even grow our own... If not, more of... this... can always be obtained from the school..." It occurred to her she'd never tried the bland slop warm, and a mild application of her power gave her bowl the temperature of fresh soup... but still none of the flavor. Oh well...

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

It wasn't long before Vlad and his companions were stopped in their tracks by the unmistakable sound of Rahkshi footsteps down a nearby street.

And that meant the others could have heard them just now too...

The Vampire readied his weapons, barbed whip in right hand, war axe in left. With bravado he really wasn't feeling, he gestured sharply to his teammates - element of surprise! let's go! - and charged around the corner, his whip lashing out at a randomly selected Percy.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Phantom - The Forge

Phantom idly scooped the food into her mouth with her figners. Another project would be good, it could keep them busy for a while. Maybe even for a long while? She sighed. One could only hope.

"How does food grow?" She asked the plasma rahk. This was not a concept familiar to her.

IC: Sim Xire - Gym

For the entire duration of the conflict with the muaka, Sim had been frozen in fear. Quite literally. It was no sooner that he saw the monster that he activated his ability and became stationary, like a stone set in the ground. He watched with a degree of shame as they fought around him, while all he did was maintain his field. How disgusting.

He couldn't see anyone now; he couldn't turn his head to look down past the edge of the roof. A sickening weight fell in his stomach as he watched the Muaka devour a rahkshi, only contributing to his inaction. He was powerless. And cowardly. Just like Fate said.

Edited by Coconut Fella

GM IC:

The students left in the copied city gradually become aware of a low rumble emanating from its perimeter. At first faint, mysterious, and easily dismissed, as it grew stronger they began to infer or even see its source. The wall around the edge of the city was slowly closing in, crumbling and crushing the buildings before it into the ground like a fusion of bulldozer and glacier. Those preferring life in three dimensions would realize they should probably head toward the center

The Kavinika at Crate's neck plunged its fangs into his throat, only to be painfully torn away a moment later by Door's mace hurling toward a nearby wall with a broken yelp. Under normal circumstances the two at his arms might have fled at this point, but present by the gracious wrath of Icarax, both lunged at Door once more, one leaping teeth bared at his head while the other's slavering jaws shot at his shin.

Tear's feints, meanwhile, did little to prevent the last wolf attacking him; it hesitated briefly but opted to pounce at his chest to knock him over.

The Nui-Jaga facing Reda was as successful as Pyle's. A furious strike from its stinger dealt a lethal blow to the pavement where Reda had been the instant before, until Icarax teleported her ingloriously out of the shrinking arena. Dismayed and confused, the scorpions scuttled off into the city...

Your teammates have been defeated. reverberated the harsh voice of Icarax in Waiata and Slif's heads.

Quietly directed by Peek, the five Rahkshi crept deeper into the building, down a set of stairs to a decrepit door. The mind reader confirmed with a nod, and Reach opened the door to encounter...

...an empty room, decorated with only an old table.

Peek's brow furrowed in concentration as he pointed with his gaze to a far wall, letting everyone know what he and Era would already have discerned - someone was hiding behind it, their breathing heavy with fear. The telepath raised an eyebrow as he continued to probe, his expression that of a seasoned birdwatcher discovering a bat for the first time. But a moment or two later he closed his eyes and blindly felt his hand along the texture of the wall, then fumbled toward the table, feeling for the button he could sense the refugee hoping he would not find.

A mechanical click broke the silence, followed by a rocky grinding as the wall moved aside to reveal...

IC: Jayar / Village of Kaam

"Hoto!?"

Conflicting thoughts flooded the healer all at once -

what is she doing here?              good, there won't be a fight             could it be an illusion? but Peek would know

thank fate she's okay!                                    she must be terrified...

it's been such a long time

oh no, now she's mixed up in this...                                                   but I'm so glad to see her again...

Jayar stowed his weapon, pushing past Reach and Flack toward her.

IC: Gaever / Forge

The question was little surprise to Gaever at this point; she took another mouthful of gruel and a moment to think before answering. "Many foods are in fact edible components of plants," she explained. "One can grow a plant from a seed, a sort of capsule containing a small, if they place the seed in soil and ensure it receives water and sunlight. One must simply grow a plant that produces food." Her agricultural knowledge was a little rusty, admittedly.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Hoto - Village of Kaam

Four footsteps approached, quickly becoming loud enough that she could discern them through the wall. They couldn't know she was here... they couldn't know about the hideaway. They were just going to move on or talk, and she would just have to stay in this tiny stone prison until they left.

But they didn't leave. They just stood there in eerie silence, and Hoto found herself praying to anything she could think of that they wouldn't find the...

Click.

Hoto curled tighter and screamed into her suit as five silhouettes came into view of the echoes from her quaking joints. One of them was coming closer, reaching out to grab her...

Fang returned to the others growling to himself, one hand subconsciously rubbing his wounded shoulder. The Rebellion had never looked so pitiful, only Snake and Shield tended by supposedly vicious killers who he could only assume were Fletch, March, and Vex. Fang shoved his way between them, wincing as he bumped his arm. "Let's take a look at that, Shield." Fang's medical knowledge was next to nothing, but he wasn't going to let these criminals operate on his friends.

That is, until he heard a scream from where the others had gone. A strangely familiar scream he couldn't place in the moment. "Hang on!" He bolted upright and ran toward the hut.

IC: Canvas - Refectory

Canvas leaned over to take a look at Shock. "Uh huh... wait, your sister?" She continued her search around the newcomer for someone who clearly wasn't there or interrupting out loud.

IC: Reda - Gym

When she appeared outside of the assignment, Reda wasn't entirely sure what had happened. She had been in there, fighting that Nui Jaga, she was knocked aside, and was getting ready to get back into it when... she appeared out here. If Icarax had robbed her of this battle, she swore...

Unless...

I lost?

I. LOST?!?!

She hopped upright seething, holding her whips at the ready. Where was that spineless can of vipers who had caused all of this?!

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

Garrotte watched blankly as Vlad raised his weapons and charged off down another alleyway. Was there something down there? Whatever it was, it seemed there was a fight brewing. Garrotte drew her own blade and followed a couple bio behind.

IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

As the Kavinka braced to pounce, Tear pulled his daggers back in close to his body, driving them deep into the Rahi's chest with the force of it crashing into him and knocking him to the floor. He wasted no time in trying to throwing it off him and getting back up to face the next.

IC: Era - Village of Kaam. 

"Hoto?!" A panicked flurry of thoughts blurred through my brain, most of them beginning with W, and all of them ending in fear for my friend. We'd left her behind for good reason... and now she was caught up in the middle of this mess anyway. "Are you okay?"

GM IC Hand:

"So much for 'this is us'," Reach sighed as he sidled up behind the three rebels. A quick flick of the hand to his rear and the other two Hand members drew weapons.

"Who is this, and how did they find this place?" He asked, his voice several degrees cooler than before.

On Fang's end, March reached an arm out to gently grasp the Surahk's by the shoulder.

"Trust your team."

Fletch meanwhile set to work treating and stitching Shield with hands that were incredibly steady.

IC: Draco

I arrived in the gym, and took in the urban arena that lay before me. Blast it. I should have been there. Now I'm going to fall further and further behind my fellow Prefects... Behind Sliver... I clench my fist. If she was anything like I remembered, she would be in that arena, terrorizing the other students in some way or form, while growing stronger. This was a mistake that I could not have afforded to make, yet here I was, standing outside, looking in, wondering who all was in there. And there was nothing I could do but watch. 

NO! There is always something you can do, even if it's not the best. I'm not going to sit around, feeling sorry for myself, just because I missed an opportunity of growth. No, I will continue to grow stronger, even if it's just one dummy at a time. I must get stronger to serve the Makuta and the students I watch over. That is the only thing I should be doing, nothing more. With that in mind, I draw my two swords, and summon a couple of dummies with arms holding swords, which would attack me. I knew I was not the greatest at defense, often putting myself into a position where I would use my cyclone powers and revert the fight back to neutral. It was not a proper way to fight, no matter who you are. So, I summon one of the dummies to rush at me, and attack me with a downward slash. As I see the slash heading towards me, I place my swords in an X above me, to stop the blow. Sure enough, the blade comes to a halt, and I throw the blade off towards my left, which would off balance an opponent normally. While I do that, I spin around, and in one clean motion, I decapitate the dummy cleanly with my left sword. Again. I continued this pattern of counter attacking the dummies, while I waited for my opponent.

IC: Mortsia

My legs done with this color-training, as I have decided to call it, I needed to put in my feints to confuse my enemies. But right now... I need food. something filling and delicious and weak and easy to hunt, something with life that I must snuff out, hack and slash anD DESTRO- I stop for a moment, my fists clenched, terrified. Where were these thoughts coming from? Surely... Surely they weren't mine? I look around the room wildly. Nothing. Outside then. I open the door, to... An empty hallway. I start to shake. Surely this must be some trick to throw me off, a prankster... Who can put thoughts into my head. In desperation, I shout out this:

"O trickster, heed my warning!

You cease your foolishness!

Your tricks cause warring,

your pranks bring darkness.

What wish you want fulfilled?

To destroy your brethren?

Surely comradery is best to build

Rather than prod at the beast's den."

No answer. I start to shake again. What if... What if this wasn't some prankster? What if it was... Me? Calm down. It was just a passing thought. That didn't really ease my anxiety. I needed to talk to someone. Not a healer, no. If this was a wound, it wasn't of the physical kind, so i shouldn't bother Palma. I needed someone who knew the spirit. So, with a goal in mind, I hop onto a nearby wall, climb up onto the ceiling, and begin crawling to find someone who could help me.

IC: Dahl

Well, this is kinda boring. I sigh as I close my book on weapons. Last time I was here, a fight broke out, but now... It seemed as though the only fight here was one of the verbal kind. In other words, not to interesting to watch. I don't need to listen to a couple of Rahkshi argue as if they were a buncha squabllin Gukkos. So, I place my book on the shelf, and begin to walk out to find something better to do.

IC: Carraig

I nodded, although dodging wasn't exactly a strategy I liked. Why dodge when you could just stop the blow like it was nothing, and see the fear in your enemies eyes? Don't think like that right now. You need to become absolutely unbreakable, but you aren't there yet. Anyone with a hammer will mess your day up if you just take the blows. Now don't misunderstand me. I'm not one to be fancy and dodge everything with beauty and grace. But... I was not immune to all harm yet. So, I needed to be sensible on everything I did, even if I didn't like it. So I continue watching the brothers' teaching session.

OOC: Mortsia and Dahl OFI

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Era - Village of Kaam.

"She's with us!" Era stepped in front of Reach, "Leave her alone."

GM IC Reach:

"Oh, she's with you, huh? No kidding? Well that makes me feel sooo much better about finding a Rahkshi I know nothing about in our home." Reach said with a sarcastic sneer.

"You lied to me." He growled, "You told us your little band was all that was here, and yet there sits very clearly another Rahkshi you know, inside the secret safe room of our home!"

His eyes narrowed and his voice became soft, but no less dangerous.

"Explain yourselves before I decide you aren't worth the trouble of keeping around."

“I trust my team just fine,” Fang snapped as he shrugged off the hand and continued on.

IC: Hoto - Village of Kaam

Her scream died down as she recognized some of the voices, and her head rose slowly like a Hoi peering from its shell. There was so much going on around her, so much noise, but only two of the figures mattered right now.

“...E-Era? J-J-Jayar?” Her hand hesitantly reached out to grab his, and she gave it a squeeze. With that, the tension broke and she all but fell on him, wrapping her arms around and sobbing into his shoulder with relief.

IC: Jayar / Village of Kaam

Jayar put a protective arm around Hoto, but his heart pounded faster for each word Reach said. Success - hah, no, survival - was riding on the Hand's tolerance, and that was precariously close to collapse.

The healer looked up, meeting their leader's icy gaze with resigned fortitude. "Her name is Hoto. We tried to leave her somewhere safe when we came to Kaam... we thought once we found a place to stay, we could go back for her. But... I guess that failed, like everything else." he recounted, sighing. "She must have ended up in Kaam anyways, and come upon this place - apparently an abandoned village, a suitable refuge."

He looked back down at the crying Hoto, cursing ever crueler fate. "We never knew, nor wanted, this to happen... you see yourself she is no warrior, no threat."

"Ok, that's better." Revenge said, "Now you strike me."

Danger nodded, then tried to throw a punch. Danger threw a weak punch, Revenge easily dodged and then whacked Danger on the side of the head. 

"Ow, what was that for?"

Revenge gave a sly smile. "You can't let your guard down, even when attacking."

IC: Melody-Refectory

"Ok, but if you change your mind just let me know, I'd be glad to help." Melody walked off and got in the line for some food. She saw Canvas was busy talking to someone, so she grabbed a bowl for her friend as well.

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger was unfazed, as the Muaka lunged at Luffy Booger dropped his club and jumped at the big cat. Trying to, well, the best way to describe it is hugging.

IC: Toxitoria Junior-Entering Refectory

Junior followed some voices and helped Whisper to the Refectory, only to find it partially trashed. "Oh my," she said to Whisper, "what do you think happened here?"

IC: Punishment-Gym

Just then Punishment walked in and saw Draco training. It made him pause for a moment, it was possible his new opponent was stronger than him, but then he just smiled, he loved a challenge. "Hey!" He called out to Draco.

IC: Draco

I parry a blow from the final training dummy, before stabbing it in the gut. I was preparing to summon a few more when Punishment called out to me. I turn to him. "Greetings. I suppose you are ready for our duel, then?" I say, my tone carefree, as if this duel wasn't that big of a deal to me. I wanted to see how he reacted.

IC: Shock

I watch Melody go off and grab food, before turning back to my task. Do I need help... I stop for a moment. I was completely alone in everything now. Nightmare was dead, killed by that blasted wacko Lerahk. Torch was nowhere to be seen, also, so I was completely alone. I had nobody to turn to. All I had in this blasted school were some enemies, most of which considered me... Irrelevant. I was just a nuisance. I might not even last that long... I needed someone to watch my back... No. I needed more. I needed someone to follow. See, I'm not completely dumb. I recognize what I am: a wild Rahi, with no guidance on what I need to do. Sure, I might occasionally be harmful, but I just... Do things. I ain't a leader. No, leave scheming and talking to those that enjoy doing it. At the end of the day, I'm just a weapon, a weapon that needs guidance to be the most effective it can be. But who? I ponder this as I continue my cleanup task.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Whisper - Refectory.

"I don't know." Was all I said. I had my suspicions, of course. We Rahkshi were an inherently violent species, prone to angered outbursts. In all likelihood, the site before us was simply the result of a conflict between some other students. 

IC: Punishment-Gym

Punishment hid his worry well. He just smiled and nodded. "Anything we need to discuss before we begin?"

IC: Toxitoria Junior-Refectory

Junior shrugged. "Me neither, do you want to sit down while I get you some food?"

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

Danger took two more swings at his brother, a look of anger on his face. "That's not nice, you are supposed to fight fair!"

Revenge dodged one blow and blocked the other with his arm. "Just because you fight fair doesn't mean your opponent will."

I shrug. "Just a couple basics. The duel is over when one forfeits or is incapable of fighting back. No lethal blows. You can use whatever weapons and powers you have, but don't manipulate the arena to your advantage. This is just between you and me." I say, sheathing my swords and drawing Necrosmith in hammer form.

IC: Carraig

My attention turns away from the squabbling brothers to notice two much larger Rahkshi, staring each other down. It seemed as though a much more interesting fight was about to take place. So, I call out to Revenge and Danger, "If you want a good example of a battle, I believe you should turn your attention that way." I say, pointing towards Draco and Punishment.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Whisper - Refectory.

"Yes, thank you." I allowed myself to be helped into a chair. 

IC Percy:

A flash out of the corner of his vision was all Percy had as a warning before he had to bend backwards almost painfully to avoid the lashing sting of Vlad's whip. He also had to squint to even look at the other Rahkshi, but even so, a grin split his young faceplates.

"Oh, man finally! I've been wandering around for ages waiting for someone to show up!" He straightened up and drew his sword, stepping forward into the space and sending a quick thrust at the rough center of the brightly shining Rahk. 

IC Grim:

The adaptrahk, meanwhile, signaled Uunrak to drop into the fight. More of the abomitable light making rahkshi's allies would soon arrive, and Grim wanted to entrap them within the two prongs of his team, with Percy and Uunrak on one side, and them and Vyper closing in around the rear. To that end, they waved Vyper over and began moving along the rooftop to get around the other team.

IC: Vyper - Gym Maze.

I nodded to Grim, and started to advance along my rooftop, preparing to flank the enemy. 

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

Well, nice someone would be having fun. ...Dodge, he looked like? Tricky, he'd need to keep close. "No hard feelinks zen?" he asked, bursting forward himself to close the distance as he knocked the sword to his left with his axe, then punched hard at Percy's gut with his right fist, still curled around the whip's handle.

Punishment just smiled, drew his weapon, and took a defensive stance. He held the spike ball high with the blade end pointing towards the ground.

The brothers were a little too absorbed to hear Carrig. "Then why didn't you tell me beforehand?" demanded Danger. "I had no idea what I was getting into!" He tried to kick his brother.

Revenge dodged backwards and raised his hands in a peaceful gesture. "I'm sorry ok, I haven't ever taught anyone how to fight before! No one taught me and I don't want to just throw you into the deep end." Danger remained tense and Revenge sighed. "I am just trying to help..."

IC: Toxitoria Junior-Refectory

Junior set Whisper down and went to get some food for both of them.

In response, I calmly lower the head of my hammer into the ground, but as soon as it touched the ground, powerful cyclonic winds were released from me. The area around me was a storm, and I was the eye of it. As quickly as they had started, the winds stopped. It was purely an act of show, just to give Punishment a small taste of what he was up against. I pick up my hammer, and almost casually strolled up to him. When I was in range, however, my casual stroll instantly switched to a powerful swing to strike at his side, propelled by cyclonic winds.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Punishment sidestepped quickley, dropping the spiked end of his staff and deflecting the hammer, which collided with his leg. He winced, then swung his mace up towards Draco's head.

Danger knew he should forgive his brother, but he was still pretty upset. "Well maybe you could have explaned things first before we fought." He grumbled. Just then there was a loud whooshing sound and both brothers looked towards it. "What is that?" Danger asked.

Revenge just smiled. "Looks like the experts are getting to work."

I shift my body further away from Punishment, causing the spiked mace to only scratch my armor with the spikes. While I'm stepping away, howrver' I shift Necrosmith so it's just behind Punishment's leg, before converting it to scythe mode and yanking it towards me. As I pull, I send a blast of powerful winds at Punishment's upper half, with the intention to knock him off of his feet, causing him to lose balance.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite