Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Whisper - Refectory. 

As I waited for my meal, I ruminated on my progress.

So far, the school had done little more than meet my expectations; the majority of the students were desensitised, oblivious, or blindly loyal. That wasn't entirely disappointing, it just meant that my work would be that much more difficult. 

But I was patient. An empire couldn't crumble in the space of a day. I'd known from the start that this was going to take time.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

I smile as I bring up Necrosmith, with the butt end of the weapon resting on the ground, and step towards the outside of Punishment. The blade scrapes past the handlde,and as it passes on, I slash with the scythe, with intention of stabbing my opponent in the back with the tip end of Necrosmith, and start absorbing his energy.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Punishment-Gym

Punishment's lunge barely missed, and it wasn't because of bad luck. He knew a counter attack was coming, but had no way to defend as the scythe slashed across his back. Luckily his momentum carried him far enough to prevent the blade from embedding.

IC: Melody and Toxitora Junior-Refectory 

As Junior was standing in line she saw a white Rahkhsi carying two bowels of food coming towards her.  "How are ya doin?" She called out.

Melody looked up, "G-g-good. H-how are y-you?"

Junior smiled. "I'm good. Just getting some lunch for me and a friend, want to join us?"

Melody thought for a moment. "I-I w-was j-j-just g-getting s-some f-food f-for my f-friend as well."

"Ok," Replied Junior. "If you and your friend change your mind we are right over there."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Canvas - Refectory

Canvas’ eyes lit up. “Does she talk herself, or is she just a voice? How’d she get in your head?”

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

On seeing the foe, Garrotte charge forward past Vlad to put herself between him and Uunrak. Her blade raised in preparation.

IC: Vigilem Diode - Explaining

Vigilem chuckled. "We're two halves of Vigilem. We split after a traumatic experience, and we rely on each other to survive." Diode explained.

You rely on me a little more. Flux said teasingly.

Diode rolled his eyes before continuing. "Flux is the friendlier, but more stealthy and sly personality. I'm the more gruff, straightforward, and blunt side. And we both have the power of Laser Vision, before you ask."

“I’ve seen a Rahk with two heads walking around here, but I’ve never talked to anyone with two personalities! I can do different personalities, but I’ve never tried to at once. And if one of them doesn’t talk...” Canvas had started muttering more to herself than to Vigilem.

Finally! An opening! As Punishment's momentum took him forward, I activated my powers, and bounded forwards, converting Necrosmith back into its hammer form, and aimed a solid upwards swing at my opponent's lower back.

IC: Carraig

I whistle. For a Rahkshi of that size to have that sort of speed... He has to have some kind of trick to do stuff like that. I thought, unfamiliar with Cyclone and its power and potential.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Punishment recovered from his round and flipped around only to see a hamer headed strait at him. The hammer hit him in the side and he rolled to get to a safe distance, taking a defensive stance.

IC: Melody-Refectory

Melody aproached Canvas holding a bowl of food. Then she noticed who she was talking to, "Oh, h-h-hello."

IC: Vigilem Diode

Diode hummed as he nodded in response to the Rahkshi, then turned as another approached. "Hello." He said.

Ooooooo, she's cute. Flux teased.

Diode sighed as he rolled his eyes, and pinched the carapace between them. "Be quiet, sister." He mumbled. "I was asking your friend here for directions to the gym before we both got sidetracked." Diode continued.

I could have pursued Punishment with another swing of my hammer, but decided against it. Didn't want this fight to end like that, did we? Besides, I wanted to switch it up. I twirl Necrosmith once, before putting it back on my back and drawing my swords. "Had enough yet?" I say, taking a defensive stance.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

“Right! Sorry!” Canvas grinned some more. “It’s... not far. Just out the door and to your right.” Which happened to coincide with Shock’s directions.

Punishment stood up and readied his staff. "Hardly," he said, pushing through his injuries. "You are a cyclone user I presume." He began to advance towards Draco, keeping his staff in constant motion.

Melody nodded and decided not to speak.

IC: Toxitora Junior-Refectory

Junior sat back down next to Whisper. "Here is your food, is there anything else you need?" she said cheerfully.

"That's all, thank you." I managed a meek smile, "You've been very kind." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Phantom - The Forge

"Ah, simply. Makes sense."
It didn't make sense. She was just going along with Gaever on this, since she probably knew better. Did things just grow out of the ground willy nilly? Things you could eat? Out of everything Phantom had learned this past several days, this was the most bizarre.
"Food like... this?" She grimaced as she prodded the gruel with a utensil.

IC: Helkyrie vs Uunrak - Gym City (Team 2 vs Team 4)

And then, rushing ahead of Garrotte was Helkyrie, aiming her shovel straight at Uunrak, but before he could react, she had teleported behind him, stabbing her shovel at his calf, though leaving only a scratch as he had increased his overall density in anticipation of her attack. Countering with a quick swing of his axe, Helkyrie barely dodged Uunrak's attack by teleporting around him again, before shoving him into a nearby alley, where their fight continued, away from the others.

IC: Dormirahk - Library

Dormirahk relented. They couldn't keep the facade up any more. "... I can't do this. I don't... I don't have what it takes." They dropped the weapon on the floor, slumping back on the chair with their face hidden in their hands. "I can't muster the brutality necessary for this school." They said, sighing.

IC: Exxan - Library.

"Well, I have, so if you're looking for sympathy, you won't be finding it with me." 

IC: Exxan - Library. 

"Goodbye." I almost left it at that, but decided to add: "Good luck."

IC: Gaever / Forge

"This is... not typical sustenance." Gaever was relatively okay with the refectory gruel, but even logic could be limited by taste. "It is artificial and processed, rather than grown as I described."

She looked out the window at the foliage by the stream as she finished her serving of slop. The Nynran climate was hardly amenable to extravagant fruit, but she suspected there might be some berries or something around to demonstrate, at least. "There may be typical food growing naturally in the forest," she told Phantom, standing by the door. "Come with me, let's go try to locate some."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As Punishment lunges towards me, I decide to try something a little fancy for me.I take a step to the inside of Punishment's weapon arm, and as it passes me, I send out a quick burst of wind to off put the weapon. While I do this, I spin around, and slice both of my swords at his chest.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Punishment made a move to strike with the mace end of his weapon, but instead had to adapt to his foe's winds and dual swords. Still, he managed to get his staff up in time to block one of them. The other one glanced off, cutting into his shoulder.

IC: Toxitora Junior-Refectory

"Well, if there is anything else I can do for you just let me know!" And with that she turned and walked away.

• 4 weeks later...

IC: Draco

As my blade cut into Punishment's shoulder, I rip out my sword. Without missing a beat, I flip my grip on the hilt of the same sword so as to not experience any resistance by hitting Punishment's outstretched arm, and aim a solid punch straight at Punishment's chest to push him back, my powers pushing my arm faster than most Rahkshi could ever dream of. With a little luck, this would knock him onto his back.

IC: Dahl

Man, what a bore this place is. Cool things just don't happen anymore like they used to. I let out a loud sigh as I stretch my arms above my head. Life can't be this dull forever, right? Maybe someone'll come along, offer some crazy wild quest to me, get to see amazing sights, and perhaps even get the girl. Wouldn't be opposed to that, or some other kinda shenanigans. I smile to myself as I continue walking on through the halls, looking for some kind of thrill.

IC: Carraig

I continue leaning on my sword, watching the fight. The winged Rahkshi was a relentless whirlwind of power, plain and simple. This is the mountain I must climb against. I must be able to resist even this power, and laugh in the face of that maelstrom. I clench my fist, pumped up. Nothing would stop me from achieving my goal and becoming the ultimate mountain of power.

IC: Shock

As I continue to clean up the Refectory, I sigh as I look around. So many Rahkshi, just chilling, and eating the forsaken food that is Refectory gruel. As I continue looking, I do a double take. There was Nightmare, talking with... me. Or at least, a younger, more enthusiastic me. We were probably discussing some nefarious plan to take over the school, craftily becoming the new overlords of the school and throwing hands with anyone who disagreed with us. I shake my head, and the image vanished. A pang of sadness washed over me. Those days were gone. But... Maybe that could change soon. Once I was done with this, I would seek out that Rahkshi who threw the tournament which I so spectacularly lost, and ask to join him. Maybe, just maybe, he would help me avenge Nightmare. Because right now, I wasn't even strong enough to fight a coupla scrubs. I smile as I continue to clean.

IC: Mortsia

I continue swinging through the halls, looking for anyone who could perhaps advise me about the horrid visions I was having.

OOC: Dahl, Mortsia, and Shock OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

GM IC:

Door's morningstar landed a nauseating blow to the wolf at his feet, pounding and dissolving into its skull with a crunch and launching it to land prone at Tear's feet, next to the dying, wheezing one he'd just finished impaling. The Kavinika at Door's head, however, landed paws-first against the shield, gripping into its surface with claws adapted for climbing. It scurried over the top of the barrier and plunged toward Door's faceplate unimpeded, sinking its fangs into his nose and slashing those sharpened claws toward his neck.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Dormirahk - Library

Dormirahk sulked in between the bookshelves of the library, having found a different section to mope in. At this point they had two options. One was to let this cold trail murder mystery go, to move on. After all, they'd barely even known Rain. Why did they care what happened to her? It was true that other students had been killed... so why did this matter so much? Why were they so focused on it? Why couldn't they let it go?

There was a second option. One they had considered but been convinced was too risky. Well, until now. If there was anything they could do other than give up and let an unseen, unknown menace creep the halls of the school, it was this one thing. This one risky thing that was almost certainly too foolish for anyone with half a brain to consider. Unfortunately, Dormirahk had exhausted all other avenues they could think of. It was time to poke the bear. And so Dormirahk got to work, finding loose empty sheets of paper and writing utensils.

IC: Door - Vs Kavinika

Door roared in pain as the Kavinika's fangs sank into his faceplates. Before its claws could bury into his neck, though, he quickly let go of his morningstar and threw the now free arm to grab and intercept the Kavinika's leg, while also bashing the Kavinika's neck with one of the bladed edges of his shield, hopefully hard enough to cause some damage, and make it reconsider the current location of its fangs.

IC: Crate - Bad Dog

What is this twit doing

"GET IT OFF! IT'S BITING INTO MY FLESH!" I yell at the disintegration rahkshi. 

Before I know it, though, the rahi is torn off me and defeated. 

For such a lumbering idiot, Door is determined to win this assignment, it seems. I almost wonder how much it took to stop the dog from mauling me completely. 

Soon, my knight in shining armour is attacked by another rahi. I sigh, swinging my baton at the final enemy.

IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

With the Kavinika on him defeated, Tear readied himself for the next one, which turned out to be nothing more than a corpse flung at his feet by his companions. Seeing they had what seemed to be the last wolf being battered by Crate and Door, Tear instead walked to the doorway to see if any teams (or Rahi hordes) had been attracted by the noise.

"Oh, I'm Canvas," she says, extending a hand in greeting. "And this is my friend Melody. We're actually trying to put together a little movement to teach students to give peace a chance."

IC: Vigilem Diode

"Peace?" Diode couldn't wrap his had around why they'd want that considering what they were, and he sincerely doubted a lot of the other Rahkshi would be willing.

Bit of an odd one, huh? Flux commented. Can't really say I see that working, but I wish them luck.

Nevertheless, Diode found himself imagining what it would be like to live in a world without conflict. He and his sister could live their lives without being mistreated, and-

Oh, come on. You're not seriously thinking about that are you?

"I'm considering it." He replied with a grumble. Then he looked back at the pair and shook his head slightly. "Apologies. Little disagreement."

The hit to the gut sent Punishment flailing back, he managed to get his staff out behind him to stop himself from falling over. He had clearly bitten off more than he could chew, but he wasn't ready to go down yet. Even as he fell he assessed his options for dodging.

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

Danger and Revenge continued to watch. Danger's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open. "Man," He mumbled, "They are scary."

Melody nodded. "I-I-if you're int-terested y-you could j-j-join our g-g-group. I-I was ab-b-bout to g-go to th-th-the library and d-do s-some r-research"

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallways

As she walked through the hallways Junior spied Mortisa. "Excuse me!" she called out, "Do you know where I can find the headmaster?"

IC: Orloc - Refectory

"Peace... peace of mind, of soul, of society. Calm and tranquil, free of strife, of conflict, of violence. No blood spilled, no allegiances betrayed, no chains forged for the victors to shackle the victoryless. A calm world. A kind world. A world of truths and integrity." Orloc sat there close by, absentmindedly moving a spoon in a bowl of gruel while rambling.

Edited by Onaku

I was not going to give Punishment any time to think. As soon as my punch landed, I leap towards the black and crimson Rahkshi, adjusting my swords to be ready to slash at him head on... Or so it appeared. In actuality, I land just in front of him, before using my cyclone powers to halt my momentum, and jumping to the side of Punishment, turning in the air to slash at my opponent's side.

IC: Mortsia

I look down at Toxitora Junior, before dropping down to the ground. Standing up, I give a simple shake of my head.

IC: Shock

Quietly, I whisper under my breath, "Sounds like a completely boring and utterly useless way of life." in response to Orloc's nonsense.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Exxan - Suvak's Office. 

After the other rahk was gone, I tried - I really, really karzing tried - to just push the exchange from my mind and get back to my reading. But his words lingered, in spite of my best efforts to forget them. I'd thought the school had forgotten me, that all those who knew of my mistakes and accomplishments alike were all either dead or gone, but Dormirahk had proven me wrong. I still had a reputation. I was still remembered. How desperate had Dormirahk been, how distorted had the tales of my actions become, that he'd thought I was someone that he could turn to? 

I wasn't a hero. I wasn't selfless. I wasn't someone to rely on or confide in. I never had been. I'd never tried to be. The murder of a lunatic wasn't my crime to solve. A killer on the loose wasn't my problem to deal with. But... it did need to be dealt with. If Dormirahk lacked the sense to simply inform the staff of what was going on, then I was left with little choice but to do it myself. Returning my books to their shelves, I left the library and made my way through the corridors, searching for a place I'd only visited once before, at a time I'd been weighed down by guilt and uncertainty, burdened with the guilt of a fateful decision I could never take back. 

I stopped before the entrance to Suvak's office, raised my hand, and knocked on the door. 

IC: Xara - Refectory. 

Leaving Glass and Sand to catch up in the dorm, I made my way to the refectory. I didn't imagine that the meal options would've improved to any degree in my absence, but compared to the uncertain surprises that came with scavenging for food out in the wilds, the reliably unremarkable flavour of refectory gruel would be a welcome change of pace. 

After grabbing a tray and adorning it with a hefty dollop of slop, I picked out a chair in an empty corner of the room, and sat down to eat.

Illusive - Arena.

When Icarax had first broached the possibility of rebellious students fleeing from the school, I'd been astounded. Why would they leave? Where would they go? What could they possibly find out there in the world that the Makuta couldn't provide for them? 

Now that I was trapped under the headmaster's thumb, however, I was beginning to appreciate what would lead some to turn their backs on the Brotherhood. I'd wanted to make Corpus Rahkshi a better place for the students, and I'd thought the appointment of a new headmaster could accomplish that, but where Tridax had simply been apathetic and uncaring, Icarax was callous and cruel. He was proving to be just as disappointing as his predecessor, in his own unique way.

Of course, my new position at his side brought with it its fair share of benefits. My skills were being recognised, and my talents were being put to use. I had a purpose... even if, right now, that purpose had me pointlessly roaming around an arena in an assignment I'd already lost. 

IC: Sliver - Arena. 

As the battle continued to rage in and around the building, I lingered just inside the entrance, analysing my allies and enemies alike. I had my bow drawn, and a broadhead nocked, ready to draw and loose at any foe who made a move against me. Some may have argued that hanging back was a cowardly move, but I'd already learned the dangers of entangling myself in a wild melee. It would be better to let the other team exhaust themselves combating my teammates. I was the VIP, after all. I was the only one who actually mattered. 

I was already a level 5, and one of the headmaster's Prefects. I'd made my worth known time and time again. I had nothing to prove. All I was interested in doing now was winning, through whatever means necessary. 

IC: Vyper - Arena.

As the two teams dueled below, I lingered on the rooftop above, drawing one of my knives in one hand, and charging up my rhotuka launcher with the other. Tempted though I was to join in the battle below, my skills had always been better suited to engaging enemies from unconventional angles, and taking opponents by surprise. 

As my team's VIP, there was nothing to be gained from putting myself in the firing line. They were supposed to protect me, and that was exactly what they were doing. 

IC: Whisper - Refectory. 

"Unfortunately, that's not the world we live in," I moved over to the table of the rahk who'd been speaking (Orloc)"The world beyond these walls is a dangerous place - I was attacked by a Toa just a few hours ago, on my way here - and from what I've heard, things within the school might not be much safer." 

Edited by Nato of Kra-Koro

IC: Orloc - Refectory

"And that is the true tragedy. Peace, for all its merits, is elusive and unattainable. Conflict is so inherent to our world that for it to cease in a meaningful enough way to instill peace, real peace, the very foundations of the universe would have to be reorganized. And so, it simply exists as a concept. An ideal. One that's still worth striving toward."

"Tell that to the Makuta. All they care about is war and conquest."