Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

GM IC Suvak:

He nodded, "Of course, of course. Well, let's get back to this.... serial killer? We've had a number of death, accidental and otherwise, it's definitely a possibility. Keep your eyes open, if you see anything that you think supports the idea, by all means, let me or Palma know. I'll keep my own eyes on the situation. Is there....anything else you needed?"

IC: Exxan - Suvak's Office.

"I don't think so, no. Thank you for your time."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

"Seems like it." I say, taking one last scan around, just to make sure everything was done. The Refectory certainly was cleaner than the last time I was here, although that didn't say much. Not bad, I suppose... I probably made another enemy today though. I sigh. You can't go through life without making a couple enemies, but I had made more than just a couple throughout my time here. I wonder what they're up to... Shaking my head back to reality, I say to the new Rahkshi, "Go get your food. I'll be sitting here." I then take a seat at a nearby table.

IC: Carraig

I wave back at Danger, watching until they exit the room. I then sigh, and take a seat. Things are going alright so far. I think to myself, smiling slightly as I recount the day's events. Still. Now's no time to rest. I need to continue on training, and become as strong and immovable as possible. I stand back up, and summon a couple of training dummies. Let's try on working on actually attacking today. I ready my claymore in my hand, and summon the dummies to come and attack me. As the first one approaches, I wait until it is within range, and aim a powerful diagonal strike at the dummy's shoulder. My blade cleaves the dummy in half, and it fades back into the gym. Satisfied, I start to get in a rhythm, practicing various slashes and strikes on the dummies.

OOC: Carraig OFI

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Explota- Refectory

The lunch line was short that day, so Explota had an easy time getting the food- more like gruel- from the counter. Sitting down at the table with Draco, he realized that he would have to drink the slop directly out of the bowl, as no utensils were provided. The armor covering Explota's head peeled back, revealing the face of the kraata beneath. Not sure of any other way to go about drinking it, he stuck his face directly into the thick liquid. With a loud slurp, the Panrahk drew some of the gruel into his mouth.

"Yuck! It doesn't taste like anything except stale air!" complained Explota.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

IC: Blizzard

"Fair enough."

She had, perhaps, been curious what Draco had been meaning to check up on here... but Blizzard also couldn't claim any great surprise that he had no inclination to share. She was, after all, just a newbie, and his business was certainly none of her business. Stretching slightly, casually - entirely unfazed by the way her curiosity had been rebuffed - the gold-armoured Rahk moved to follow Explota's lead and join the food line. Her fellow newb had already retrieved his extremely unappetising meal, so there was little for Blizzard to do but follow suit. As she wandered back towards her companions, she tentatively poked her tongue out from between her armoured faceplates, took a careful lap of the soupy substance.

Recoiling a little at the taste - or rather, lack of taste, it was as bland as bland could possibly be - the girl Rahk nonetheless swallowed the little she'd tried. At least it slipped down easily, she supposed.

Rejoining her fellows, Blizzard set her bowl down, and slipped into one of the seats herself. Eyebrows raised in a sort of silent amusement at Explota's outburst, but no comment was given; rather, Blizzard busied herself with her own meal. Holding her necklace out of the way with one hand, so it wouldn't dangle in her food, the weather control Rahk hunched over her bowl and began to lap at the liquid.

It didn't get any more pleasant for eating more of it... but it was still food, no matter how unappealing. She simply sucked it up and kept going.

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

IC: Bliss

After having a few encounters with other students Bliss has snuck away to find the dormitory so she can finally get settled in...hopefully, without any more confrontation. However, she still has no idea where she is going..

OOC: Bliss is now open for interaction as she's been stuck in the same situation for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Draco 

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. The first day can be... overwhelming to many students." I say, trying to break the silence. Overwhelming indeed. I take a moment to reflect on my first day at Corpus, and I smile a little on the inside as the memories wash over me, before snapping back to reality. 

OOC: Sorry this took so long.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Blizzard

"Sure thing."

She wasn't afraid to ask, for sure; but Blizzard also didn't feel like she needed to ask too much. So far, everything seemed straightforward, and her typical casual confidence was slowly becoming more genuine again. Sure, there were still some parts of being here - so she'd gathered before arrival - that she had reason to be concerned about... but she was finding her stride, was adapting to her circumstances. By the end of the day, she felt quietly confident, she would have a fair idea of how things worked here.

That didn't mean she didn't have a question or two of her own, as well.

Swallowing another mouthful of gruel - and pulling a face that was more for effect than anything else - she straightened up to regard Draco more evenly again. Once Explota had voiced his question, she spoke up with her own.

"Actually, I was wondering about living space. Do we get assigned rooms? Or is it a free-for-all with everyrahk fighting for a place to sleep?"

She could hope for the former, at least... though she also wouldn't be too opposed to the latter. She could do well enough in that kind of environment, Blizzard figured.

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 3 months later...

OOC: Setting up for a quick final interaction with Dane and Onaku.

IC: Exxan - Corridors.

Bidding farewell to Suvak, I stepped out into the corridor, and just...walked. 

I didn't really think about where I was going, I just wandered the cold familiar halls, contemplating my own situation. I was as lost and aimless mentally as I was physically. Everyone who really knew me was gone, and those that remained knew nothing but stories, each with their own idea of who I was and what I stood for.

The problem was, I wasn't even sure of those things myself. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

2 hours ago, Nato the Traveler said:

Bidding farewell to Suvak, I stepped out into the corridor, and just...walked. 

I didn't really think about where I was going, I just wandered the cold familiar halls, contemplating my own situation. I was as lost and aimless mentally as I was physically. Everyone who really knew me was gone, and those that remained knew nothing but stories, each with their own idea of who I was and what I stood for.

The problem was, I wasn't even sure of those things myself. 

IC: ??? - Corridors

Exxan might have begun to notice something lumbering behind him, as he roamed the hallways in his contemplative state. 

"Ughh.."

"Hm?" I half-turned towards the other being, surprised to find a companion in my aimless wandering of the halls.

IC: ??? - Corridors

As Exxan turned, the lumbering being behind him looked at him.

Gold accents and black armour scarcely covered a bruised and bandaged rahkshi, that towered above Exxan. His jaw hung, the side covered with makeshift tape. He groaned, his eyes dull and emotionless but still somehow staring at the vacuum rahkshi. 

Exxan knew the creature, of course he did. Yet he was also alien and uncanny, like a shadow of an object he once was familiar with.

His breathing rattled, and he stepped forward shakily. On the top of his head was an all too familiar symbol, brightly painted on in purple. 

Omega's jaw opened for a moment, his mouth opening with a crack. 

"Exxan.."

• Like 1

IC: Exxan - into the tunnels of the mind

"No."

I couldn't think. Couldn't breathe. Couldn't tear my gaze away from the impossible sight before me.

Impossible? Yes. That's what it was. That's what it had to be. Impossible.

I hadn't been alive for very long, but during that time, I'd seen plenty, and read plenty more. I didn't buy into the legends of red stars that could restore the fallen, or magic masks that could return life to the dead. I'd felt Omega die. I'd seen his corpse lie in the infirmary for days on end. He'd been mourned and memorialised. 

He hadn't cheated death the way I had. 

This... whatever it was... couldn't be him.

But none of that rationality was enough to combat the panic rising inside of me. 

I backed away, fumbling for Remembrance's hilt, "What do you want?"

• Like 1

IC: ??? - Back From The Dead

Omega stared at him, but there was little anger there. There was little of anything in his gaze. 

He rolled his jaw, causing an unpleasant clicking sound, as the loose joints rubbed against each other presumably painfully. Exxan might notice, were he paying particular attention to his form, that the rahkshi was unusually thin. 

The revenant raised his golden hands, taking a moment to look upon himself. They were still shiny. 

"I want...I want....I want you. I want your soul." He rasped, his dull eyes widening.

IC: Exxan - Not convinced

A small laugh escaped me. 

I couldn't stop it. I didn't try to. 

"You came all this, went to all of this effort... just to fight me again?" I sputtered. 

It didn't matter whether this was the real Omega, having somehow clawed his way back from the depths of the afterlife I still didn't believe in, or just a very convincing fake that someone had gone to great lengths to create... either way, his reason for being here was almost comical.

"You want me?" I threw my arms open wide, beckoning him closer, "Here I am. Get it over with." 

IC: ??? - Back From The Dead

The revenant paused, looking at Exxan curiously before stepping forward again. 

His eyes had become less obscured as he moved closer to the rahkshi of Vacuum in front of him, and Exxan may very well have noticed that, as he got closer to Omega, it became obvious he wasn't staring at him, rather through him...or more likely, behind him.

Suddenly, his gaze broke entirely, and the rahkshi's eyes widened, in what seemed like a moment of realization. His mouth opened again, though this time it was far less slow. 

"Help me! It was a trap, she's using me to get to you!"

IC: Exxan - Two many question marks

Too slow.

Too stupid.

For someone who'd survived so much, I could be incredibly karzing dense sometimes. 

I saw the look in the Omega impostor's eyes, heard their words, and started to turn towards whoever was lurking behind me. But then I heard the click and whistle of the crossbow releasing, and knew it was already too late. I braced myself for the pain, and was rewarded an instant later with the profound agony of a bolt breaking apart my kneecap. 

I fell, managing to claw at the wall to keep myself from sprawling face-first into the floor. 

As I slumped to the ground, leaning back against the wall and clenching my hands around the wound, my mind struggled to catch up with what my body was experiencing. This was too sudden, too unexpected, too raw. But it didn't take long for me to realise who must be behind it.

"It takes a real coward to shoot someone in the back," I spat, "When I killed your brother, I at least had the dignity to look him in the eyes... Omicron."

IC: Exxan - Corridor

This time, I was ready for it, deflecting the bolt with a blast of air. 

"Use your words," I spoke through clenched mandibles, fighting not to cry out as I broke away the protruding ends of the bolt in my leg, "You want my soul? You're going to be disappointed. You want closure? Maybe I can help with that."

IC - Omicron - Corridor

"I'm not interested in your soul." Omicron simply responded stepping out and letting the crossbow fall by her side, as she drew a sword from beneath her cloak. Not the spiked abomination she had weilded before, but a simple blade. In fact, going by the shape of the cloak draped over her, there were no spikes on her armour either. Her silhouette wasn't nearly as bulky any more either.

"I'll be happy to have some closure though..." She simply said as she now approached Exxan, brandishing her blade.

Edited by Onaku

"And you think killing me will give you that?" I sneered, "Killing me just makes you a killer. It won't bring your brother back. It won't make you feel better. It won't fill whatever void you have inside you. It'll just make you more like the thing you hate." 

IC: Not Omega - Trying to stop this

"Omicron, please..." The fake Omega desperately reasoned. 

He'd seen Omicron's modifications firsthand in the cauldron, and yet the drastic nature of her modifications was still shocking.

Why had she done that?

Why had she done that?

Edited by Triple D

"You should. You want to hate me? That's fine, I deserve it. You want to talk down to me, after you've gone to such great lengths to make yourself more of a monster than I ever was? I'm not going to let that slide."

"No." My tone was as cold and unyielding as the stone surrounding us. "I killed Omega. We fought, and I won. I take full responsibility for that. But you... instead of confronting me, or seeking solace from your siblings... you ran and hid, changed your name, and twisted yourself into this bitter, hateful thing. You did that. Not me." 

EDIT: Site glitched and cloned my last post. Ignore this one.

Edited by Nato the Traveler

IC: Not Omega - Corridors

The imposter wasn't being listened to. Omicron was going to kill Exxan. 

His sister was going kill Exxan, and then she was going to kill him. 

This was his fault, he shouldn't have listened to her, he should have refused. He had to stop this.

He stumbled forward, in front of the Vacuum rahkshi and standing in front of Exxan.

"Stop." He managed, his jaw aching still.

IC - Omicron - Corridor

There was a moment of hesitation. A falter in her step as her glare was broken for a moment. Until a look of disdain washed over her face instead.

"Did you stop when I begged you, Epsilon? " Omicron replied coldly, though a touch of anger to her voice. "Get out of my way. I'll deal with you when I've cleared up this matter."

Edited by Onaku