Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Glass

"The cats make up for the lack in chaos. In a good way."

It was peaceful.

IC: Xara - Beach.

"I know...." everything was quiet for a while. We kept walking, watching Sand roll around in the sand, playing with the other Shallows Cats. "Say Glass, have you given much thought to what's going to happen to us after our time at the school is over?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "The cause of their actions remains questionable, student," Tridax raised an eyebrow at Kat's willingness to throw herself into the fire for her friends. Whether this meant bafflement or impressed remained to be seen, "For by its very nature, a rescue mission needs someone to rescue. Unless you wish to tell me you ordered them here as well, for the sole purpose of ordering more of your colleagues here to save them. While we fly back to the school, you will give me the names of everyone involved in this fiasco. The ones in your rescue team and distraction team, as well as who you came to rescue."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Metal / Refectory \ IC:

Metal downed his second tray of the slop before starting the conversation. "So, how do you think - gulp - it should be written? Big - gulp - letters, jagged letters?"

Short / Infirmary, Talking to Jayar \ IC:

Short nodded toward Jayar as Palma worked on fixing her legs. When the nurse had finished her job, she courteously nodded and said, "Thanks, Palma," and then the Slowerahk popped over to stand beside Jayar. As he finished his tale, she responded, "Ah dunno wha' a Kai-yee-tuh is, but ah reckon she was purty brave. Ah cin see whah y'all care so much fer her." She contemplatively watched Palma work on Hoto, wondering if this Rahkshi she didn't know was going to be okay for the sake of one of her only friends.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC Kat I sighed heavily, turning to leave when I recalled something. I'd seen everyone leave. Everyone except...

"A moment, sir, We're down a Rahk."

I scanned the room, the dust long since settled.

Oh, my....arm. Yeah, I should grab that. Kinda weird carrying my own arm, but hey. I bagged it.

Looked around once more.

There. A flicker of yellow and green.

I hopped over,straining to to pull some of the larger pieces of rubble from off of...

"Era! C'mon, up you get. I grunted with exertion as I hoisted her up and over my back. My knees threatened to buckle beneath me, but,like usual, I grit my teeth, and hefted her a little more securely.

"All accounted for. One casualty. Student Raptor. I don't know why the three we came for were here, we didn't get the time to ask. Students Revenge and Rider accounted for and unharmed."

I grunted, switching to flight mode.

"Distraction team composed of students Alpha, Stronghold, Bullseye, and sidonas. All voluntarily. Rescue Team was Myself, Caoutchoac, and Toxin, though he was sent to extract Distraction Team. Kaita was formed of Students Jayar, Hoto, and Era. I can only guess at what their reasons for coming here were, they had no prior knowledge of this op."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Growing bored, I wandered over to the target and pulled my arrows free, before turning to survey the interior of the gym. There had to be someone in here willing to face me. Unless they're all as weak as Exxan....

IC: Era - Crater.

"Kat...." my hearing had started to come back, "...what happened?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Exxan - Dorm.

Thoughts churning, I started writing down everything I knew about every Rahkshi in the school who'd make for a good candidate. I needed the best of the best for this plan to work; nothing less would suffice. 

Fang had the drive and motivation to get it done, so I added his name to the list. He likely wouldn't agree to help me unless Kat helped, so I added her as well. Her powers would prove useful, I had no doubt.

But I still needed more names, and I wasn't sure who else to add...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Sidonas - Library

Sidonas looked over through the more advanced mechanisms devised by whoever had written this book. He recognized most of the casts, models, and devices, as he had used most of these in his inventions and schematics. As he went through content he had been over, he came across a design for a shield and a small ranged weapon. The device gave him an idea. Taking the book, Sidonas went back to his dorm, there he drew a rough draft for a shield, he would give Recoil the draft for the ranged weapon, if she liked his crossbow, maybe she would be interested in helping him craft this. The design for the shield was basic, ar first just a round disc with a handle, he would add onto it kater. What he wanted to do was form a barrier or rim around the shield, but after skme thought, the proper design would not come to him, so he decided to take a rest, going back to his tomes on forging and smelting.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Vlad / Refectory

"Okay zen." Vlad conceded. "But realize, I am perhaps not zer most stealthy Rahk." He glanced up at Ivan, then at the Cloak of Umbra, before grabbing a tray full of food and following Drift.

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

"Indeed," Jayar said to Short. "One of the most valiant I know." She had braved so much, from forming the Kaita to begin with all the way to monopolizing the pain in Sontiri's final moment, for his and others' sake. And this had happened. If any lasting damage was done her, he would forever regret his actions this past night, no matter how justified or necessary.

"Will she be okay?" he asked Palma with timid hope. He knew enough about healing to make his own analysis, and felt Hoto would recover, in body at least. But he would still like to hear it from the Shadow Kraata.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Nynrah

He didn't notice anyone following him in his desperation to find Kat. As he neared the coastline, it became apparent where Jayar had come from. A few Rahkshi still hovered above the site, and...

Fang dove towards the ground below and stumbled into a landing. Tridax was there. He couldn't risk suddenly appearing in front of the Makuta for punishment. He decided to wait them out beneath the canopy of the Nynrah forest.

IC: Rain - Dorms

There was no rushing art. Rain sat back on her bed, completely engrossed in her task. She was unaware of how much time had passed, but it seemed to have been far too long. Still, she carefully brushed in each line, connecting the broken and scarred designs that covered her body. The original designs were lost to her whims and Scribbler's attacks. There would be no restoring the calm, flowing edges of the swirls exactly as they were, so she didn't bother. She poured her rage into every stroke, turning the curves into jagged, dangerous points. It was a deadly beauty, perfectly suited for her next task...

IC: Revenge-Causeway

Revenge lead Rider across the causeway.  "Ok Rider, You can land."

IC: Booger-Gym

"I'm not stupid!"  Booger said, a little confidence returning to him.  "And I am keeping my limbs!"

IC: Rail - Gym

A smile crept across the face of the Rahkshi of Magnetism.

"I was hoping you were going to say that. It's so much more fun when I get to remove them myself."

Changing his aim ever so slightly, he quickly fired a bolt towards Snott-Face's chest.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Seeing that the bully was now fleeing for his life, Rail charged after him, quickly reloading his weapon and firing another bolt towards the back of his prey's thigh.

"You can't run forever, coward!"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"The cats make up for the lack in chaos. In a good way."

It was peaceful.

"I know...." everything was quiet for a while. We kept walking, watching Sand roll around in the sand, playing with the other Shallows Cats. "Say Glass, have you given much thought to what's going to happen to us after our time at the school is over?"

"After?" The word felt weird in my mouth.

"I suppose we become elite Toa hunters?"

Metal / Refectory \ IC:

Metal nodded and slid the can of paint down to Bullseye. He then tossed the paintbrush onto the sign and finished up his third tray. "Sounds good to me. Give it a shot - we can always paint another color or scrape it off if we don't like it."

Short / Infirmary, Talking to Jayar \ IC:

"Ah hope fer yer sake tha' she pulls through jes' fahn. Y'all really seem ta lahk 'er," said Short, deciding to sit now that Jayar had stood. She twiddled her thumbs while waiting for her friend to finish checking up on his friend. She wanted to hang out with someone for a while, and Jayar was the prime candidate.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: Root - Library

Root defiantly looked down upon his foe for a moment, but realized the barrage of questions would not end in his silence. He let out a deep sigh. "If-f-f you m-must know, it-t is."

An odd sense of foreboding fell over him. Perhaps 'twas the devilish gleam in Deadeye's eye, or the sickening grin, but he felt he may regret his words very soon.

IC: Bullseye/Refectory

Painting was simple task...right?

Wrong.

I finished painting the word Corpus when I saw that the word practically took up half of the whole space. I scratched it up and tried again, this time the words would be made a bit smaller. I almost laughed at myself a minute there.

IC Vaalku

"Well, you're rainbow colored, you speak of incomprehensible metaphors, and you made a fountain for no apparent reason." Vaalku said. "Unfortunately, every other Rahk that had similar symptoms went crazy-murderous. Ask Palma about it." He was about to follow up with another sentence when he decided to keep his mouth shut and think about Fang.

And as soon as Fang popped into his head, he thought of Exxan. The two couldn't leave each other alone, and they couldn't stay near each other. But with Fang's actions growing more and more violent, he wasn't sure who was more trustworthy. One thing was certain, though - even though Exxan said he wasn't trying to attack him, it seemed as though he started most of the violent conversations he had witnessed. And he couldn't allow himself to be their bending point any longer.

Time to make amends with Exxan. But there was a fight in the way. Annoyed, he listened to see if the rainbow Rahk would respond.

Metal / Refectory \ IC:

Metal chuckled as he finished off his fourth tray of the slop. He stood and moved to stand over Bullesye's shoulder, watching the Accurahk work at the art which was obviously not his forte. After the second failed attempt, Metal said, "Maybe if we paint it black and carve away the letters it would look better? Give it some depth, and we're better with knives than brushes."

Edited by Toa of Dancing

"Hunting Toa...." I mused, thinking that over, "...for what purpose?" 

Rail slung his crossbow back over his shoulder before grabbing his other knife and throwing them both, one aimed at Snott-Face's uninjured leg and the other towards his lower back.

A crawling Rahkshi was much easier to catch up to than a running one, after all.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

"Hello?" I called out. "Anyone in here game enough to spar?" This was humiliating; demanding attention like I was some kind of pathetic Matoran, too weak to achieve anything on my own. But boredom and frustration had driven me to this.

I needed to vent my anger, to practice my skills on something that could actually fight back.

Something alive...

IC: Illusive - Armoury. 

I wandered through the shelves, scribbling down notes on everything I saw, taking an inventory of what they did and didn't have. There were enough weapons here to arm every student in the school, and then some. 

The only issue was figuring out how I could motivate the students to take up those weapons, and use them on the Matoran.... and each other. 

Stop this madness. Two students are dead now. Aren't you satisfied?

No. 

IC: Exxan - Hallways.

The enormity of the task before me hit me like a magnetic attack from Tridax (I'd been through that before, I knew all too well what it felt like). There was a lot of work that had to be done, and not a whole lot of time to do it in.

The endgame had begun.

IC: Lucid / Gym

"You think I'm going to murder someone?" Lucid was growing angry at this one. He didn't appreciate the quiet wisdom of her words, or the beauty of the pineapple fountain. How could he even think that she would kill anyone?

Unless... hmm... yes, it all made sense now... this strange antagonism, his odd inability to understand what she was talking about...

"I think you're just jealous of me," she declared haughtily.

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Vlad followed Drift, doing his best not to make any noise. Ivan was of course still right behind him.

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

"Thank you, Short." said Jayar, somewhat absently, while he awaited Palma's response.

Metal / Refectory \ IC:

"Good," Metal said as he grabbed a knife from another table. Why the Refectory even had knives he didn't know, but maybe someone had left it behind. Waiting for the paint to dry, he placed the knife beside the sign and pulled his axe-guitar around to sit on his knee. He then played an instrumental tune to pass the time.

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger dodged both knives, but only because he tripped and fell on his face.  He found himself near (Vorzorak).  "Help me!" He begged to (Vorzorak). "There is a murderer trying to kill me!"

OOC: Just so you know Dane, Revenge is about to leave and asked Rider if he was ok.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Vlad / Raptor's Dorm

"It could be hungry," suggested Vlad.

IC: Lucid / Gym

Lucid shook her head. Some people. Sheesh. She hadn't even been doing anything to offend him, he'd just spontaneously approached her for no apparent reason other than to tell her that she was probably a murderer.

She considered going after him to give her a piece of her mind - perhaps literally, she thought with a glance at her ring - but he had already approached someone else. Oh well. Lucid tried to turn back to her fountain, but it just wasn't the same. Vaalku had ruined the moment. With a sad dreamy sigh, she willed her pineapple fountain back into the Gym floor and drifted slowly towards the door.

OOC: Lucid open for interaction.