Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Jitters

"Shore Turtle. A predatory species. Fond of small fish, and reliant on a high protein diet. Capable of limited flight, which allows it to snatch small, low-flying rahi birds."

Jitters cleared his throat, not wanting to sound overbearing to his first actual acquaintance. "But, I don't want to bore you... so where are you off to in such a hurry?"

Gali.png

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

I'm not sure I entirely like this place...

Stop being so whiny, sis. 

Only if you stop being an insufferable jerk. 

I'm not. 

Yes you are. 

Shut up.

I'm not talking.

You know what I mean. Stop thinking.

But then my head would be full of your thoughts. No thanks.

Ugh... one of these days I'm going to forcibly remove you, I swear it... all you do is hold me back...

OOC: Glaciem Ignis open for interaction. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Ice Rink (Gym)

Vlad's landing was a little clumsy, only made worse by the slippery surface he set down on, but he quickly recovered and snatched the returning Avenger out of the air before looking over his opponent for a brief moment, rapidly contemplating how best to attack him now.

(He had to admit, spinning by plunging the blade into the ice had been a nice move - but where had the blade gone? Ah, perhaps the staff had retractable bladed ends. That would explain Illusive's odd decision to charge with the only apparently blunt end; he would have to watch out for that.)

Then almost immediately Vlad struck out with his whip, aiming it at Illusive's midsection this time. He'd keep Avenger on hand for now, change things up and see how this went without throwing it. If he tried enough permutations of whip and dagger at different heights and intervals, he'd eventually come across something that worked, right?

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

I slid myself backwards, out of the whip's range, and began to circle my foe, trying to guage how best to deal with him. 

That whip gave him a serious ranged advantage, but his powers made it difficult for me to resort to my usual close-quarters strategy in a situation like this. Without Legion, I couldn't use the darkness for cover, and in a wide open area like this my illusions wouldn't be particularly effective either. I had to admit, the odds weren't in my favour.

Which just made me all the more determined to win. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Helix/Gym, Subduing Poly

Hmm...nothing new to reacting to this irritant besides burning pain. I'll see to it that this test goes recorded. Unfortunately since I angered the subject and was unsuccessful in putting him to sleep, I had to prepare to battle. I put the empty tubes on my bandoleer, and quickly began to find chemicals to make a somewhat thicker sleep inducing solution while shifting backwards.

"Now that I've gotten your attention, I'd like to thank you for becoming a new participant in my research."

Now would be a good time for Recherche to intervene and hopefully apply some well-needed anesthesia.

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Suvak's Office

"Well I guess we have no choice."

"I guess so. Thank you. We'll leave you to your hard work."

They began to go and wait at icarax's office.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Rain - Causeway

Coward...

Rain didn't move, but the winds around them began to pick up. The Causeway's pillars shuddered with the thundering impact of waves far below. Her peaceful clouds darkened into a raging tempest.

Within moments, the stone became slippery and gusts of wind threatening to toss both Rahkshi into the churning waters below.

IC: Char - Courtyard

The grave digger was so close now. It was so very tempting to strike hard and fast to fulfill her vengeance...

And Char couldn't resist.

She slowly reached for her flare gun and drew it in line with Helkyre's head, then pulled the trigger. Another flaming shot screeched towards her.

IC: Aka'Ri

Aka nodded to Sidonas, and grabbed Matoran in threes, bringing them to the burial grounds again. And again. And again. How long it took, Aka'Ri had no idea. But all the Matoran within grabbing distance were present. As it turned to get the more hard-to-get-to villagers, it stopped, and turned to see a Matoran on the ground in front of it. A simple green Hau adorned its lifeless face. The expression portrayed on the cold mask was one of fear. Of futility. Of a knowledge that nothing it did could save it. Aka'Ri plunged its staff into the ground and let loose an explosion of pure anger, screaming with the most fury it could muster. 

Soon, the sound stopped. Completely drained, the Rahkshi was. "I pledge from now on," Aka'Ri croaked in a soft voice only nearby people could hear, "that I will make the Makuta feel this way. I will make them suffer." It picked up the Hau and placed it in a nitch in the sand. Aka then moved back to the ruins of the once proud village, ready to honor its helpless, lifeless villagers.

OOC: Character development

IC: Sidonas - Beach

Sidonas kept burying the Matoran, first one grave was dug, then another, then another, in a cycle of what felt like hours, and probably was. He would dig the grave, bury them, cover it up, and give them the same solemn words that promised justice. When the last body was finally buried, Sidonas looked at all the graves, then over to Recoil. "Go find the others." he said in a gruff tone, his eyes filled with an unreadable feeling. Sidonas got into flight mode and flew over to the ruined village, appearing by Aka'ri. The inventor lowered his hood as a sign of respect to the village, and also as a sign of grieving.

"You asked me why I believe the Makuta would do this." Sidonas said in a hushed tone so that only someone close could hear him, "There was an assignment on Visorak not too long ago, the assignment got overrun by Visorak, we evacuated, but Tridax didn't care if we left anyone behind. Previous to that he encourged us all to torture a fellow Rahk. I didn't care what he had done, the things he was put through were sickening, and what Tridax did that day wasn't justice, it was brutality. Now he does this. Why you might ask? Myself and some Rahks went to this village to help someone or another, all I knew was that someone was in trouble and needed help, so I helped. Guess he didn't like whatever went down in the village, or the fact that he might just enjoy death and destruction, considering how many Rahks have died because of this school." Sidonas threw his hood back up, his face cold and angry.

OOC: Will Post Haken later. I will be absent until Saturday due to a camping trip.

"So much death and loss. These Matoran were innocent. You asked why the Makuta would do this, speak to me in the Cauldron and I will explain."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

OOC: Bikraata interacting with Rose.

IC (As Bikraata): *What the Karz is that rahkshi doing? It doesn't seem to be very smart... I wonder if it's one of Mutran's experiments gone wrong.* The insect control Kraata thought to himself. "Don't you dare taunt it." The rahi control Kraata warned. The rahkshi's mouth opened as the male voice was projected. "Hey you! I'm talking you, mutt! What the are you doing? You're not a rahi, you're better than that!"

IC (As Feka): The rahkshi put his books down and walked over to the gym from the library. (Feka is open to interaction).

IC (As Maron): "Thank goodness that voice managed to stop him..." The rahkshi of sleep said to herself.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Vlad / Ice Rink (Gym)

No luck. Oh well, time for something different.

He hurled Avenger at Illusive this time, at his shoulder on the side he was circling to. But, apparently blighted by his trademark incompetence once more, the double-dagger went wide, flying past his enemy entirely. Another failure. Face a stony and disappointed frown, the vampire charged a step forward and slightly to the opposite direction Illusive was moving, and lashed out with the whip. Once more it was headed for Illusive's legs, despite the fact that it would be easy to dodge with a jump just as before.

Because the double-dagger had missed on purpose. And, hopefully without realizing it (though, Vlad decided out of a general disbelief that the universe possessed  altruistic tendencies, he probably had), Illusive now had his back right in the path it would take to return to the Vorahk.

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

How had he missed? I hadn't moved, and he didn't seem to have thrown with his injured arm... Oh, you clever karzing brakas... As I once more jumped back away from the whip, I twisted around, seeing - as I'd suspected - his fancy knife flying back towards me. I'd seen it fly back to his hand enough times during this fight to get an idea of how it worked.  

I whipped out my free hand and grabbed the knife, catching it in my claws to avoid cutting me palm. You've got something of mine, and now, I've got something of yours, I thought smugly, turning back to face him, knife in one hand, staff in the other. 

IC: Helkyre

This time, Helkyre wasn't prepared. The flare hit her head... head on. The flare burst into heat and light, not damaging Helkyre but certainly aggravating enough that it provoked her. She angrily turned to the rahkshi of ice resistance. "Do you want this shovel in between your headplates?!! Because that's where I'll shove it if you don't cut that out!!"

IC: Aka'Ri 

Aka'Ri plunged its staff into the ground and leaned on it heavily, mid-burial. "I surely will. Are all the Matoran buried?"

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire pulled out both hammers, holding one to the ground as an anchor. "Ah, I see you are preparing a proper battlefield. What better place to do battle than the fields of the dead? Now come and face me!"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Poly-Gym:

I hissed angrily, lining my arm up at the source of the voice.

"Perhaps you should consider asking before attacking someone," I spat.

IC Matoran-Porter:

With a slight chittering, the Porter suddenly turned and rolled away at high speed towards Poly's location.

IC: Helix/Gym

"Really," I said. "And I believe you considered doing the same before stabbing a Rahk's eye out."

I begin shaking the vial in my hand to mix the chemicals.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Suddenly there was the violent flash of a flare gun. Again."I told you two once," Lucid berated Char and Helkyre. "This is a place for peace. Take your fighting elsewhere. "

OOC: On mobile for a few days, so my writing probably won't be quite as elaborate as I usually try for. Just pretend it's better. :P

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Rain - Causeway

Rain slowly reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of daggers... before sinking them into the stone around her. They would anchor her as the wind and rain continued to escalate.

IC: Char - Courtyard

Char jumped to her feet and staggered back with flare gun leveled. Her scowl made it clear she wasn't about to be pacified so easily.

IC Poly-Gym:

"Self defence. He attacked me. Moreover-"

CRACK

I slumped over, the heavy blow from behind knocking me outright.

IC Matoran-Porter:

It received one last set of commands.

The faux porter rolled away from the gym at high speed, headed for Poly's room to repair itself.

OCC: Let's do some interaction! Namely with Jitters (and Doubt?). Note: Tesla haven't ever seen turtle, so she recognize Destraz as unknown rahi.

IC: Tesla - Dormitories > Hallways

Tesla woke up. Thinking about how long was she sleeping, she stood up and stretched. Tesla was happy that she was smaller than usual Rahkshi, as she had few centimetres to hit ceiling of dorm with her hand. But on the other side, she needed assistance for higher shelves in library. Whatever, this is how I was created, she thought, I have to deal with it. She opened door of her dorm and locked behind her. Hallways were more lit than her dorm. It took her eyes few seconds, but then, they were ready for another long day.

As she was going down the hall, she noticed two Rahkshi talking with each other. That wouldn't be that strange. Strange think was a little rahi crawling slowly across the hallway. Two Rahkshi seemed to talk about the rahi as they were pointing at it. She came to rahi and stooped to examine it closely. It was watching Tesla, looking little bit frightened of her glasses. "What a funny being," she smiled. She stood up straight and turned to Jitters, "what is this little rahi? I haven't ever seen anything like it."

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC Sunshine

Movement.

"Stop that!" Sunshine said, his arm pointing towards the Matohrok as it exited. "Don't let it- Aaargh!!!"

An odd, stabbing pain in his stomach, and he was on the floor, spasming. Then darkness.

---

Moonlight slowly opened his eyes. He was in corpus, on the floor, and his shoulder armour fell off. Again.

"Huh?" He slowly reached out and grabbed it, sitting up to fasten it on.

IC Doubt

Doubt opened his mouth to answer, when another Rahk showed up and questioned the turtle. "It's a Turtle." said Doubt. "It also makes an efficient roadblock."

OOC: Moonlight open for interaction.

IC Recherche / Gym

That seemed to have done the trick. Taking his weapon in his dominant hand, he bent over and easily hefted the Lerahk over his bulky shoulder. Only of course after having taken any dangerous weapons or objects he seemed to have had and handing them over to Helix.

"In all likelihood, we shall have to restrain them upon waking. Do you have the necessary tools in your dorm?"

Throughout, he kept an eye on his surroundings, remaining as inconspicuous and watchful as was possible with a concussed rahk draped over one shoulder.

...but close to it

IC: Tesla - Hallways

"A... turtle?" she pondered for a while, "yeah, maybe I have read the word somewhere. I am a big bookworm, you see. Those glasses aren't even dioptric after all," she laughed, "I am Tesla, nice to meet you!" After sleeping, she was able to conversate properly. She tried to forget meeting of Sepulchral, but it just couldn't get out of her mind.

IC: Shock

I pass Rahkshi after Rahkshi, heading for the gym. I even walk by Doubt, whom I'm tempted to taunt. Focus... I pass him without saying a word. If he knew any better, he would stay out of my way...

IC: Mortsia

Well, now that that conflict is over... A summon a couple of chains that hang from the ceiling, and I leap off of the pillar. Grabbing on, I do the same thing, except making the new set of chains lower. Again and again I repeat this, until I am close enough to the ground where I can jump off and land safely. Standing up, I look at who had knocked them out... Wait. Where did the giant go?

IC: Spezia

I approach the Causeway, when I notice the storm brewing. Well, someone is angry... I change course to a nearby entrance, hoping Strurin would follow.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

"Then find a way to end it elsewhere," Lucid reiterated, towards both of them but primarily Helkyre at the moment. "Retaliation is a worthless exercise at best, but here it is a crime. Leave if conflict is the inevitable result of your presence right here and now, and if you must spend time here, return later."

"And you," now she addressed Char, "You care for the plants one moment, but turn readily to violence in the next? The greenery recognize duplicity, and a caring facade earns few true friends. Unless your intentions are pure, I suggest you leave as well, possibly first. For while I promote nonviolence, the garden has other less gentle guardians."

Indeed, as Lucid spoke, a squad of Porters was coming ominously close to the bickering over the flowerbed...

IC: Jitters -Hallways

Despite himself, Jitters allowed his thoroughly confused expression to dominate his face. He had never expected his little friend to be such a hit! Literally!

Jitters smiled sheepishly at Tesla, who's glasses came awkwardly close to his face. He quickly gestured to Destraz . "He's a Shore Turtle, specifically," Jitters said, ignoring Doubt's jibe. Noticing Tesla's interest, Jitters crouched and began to gently stroke Destraz's glossy orange shell. "You can pet him if you like."

Destraz, still suspicious of Tesla, began to slowly back away from her. Not wanting to offend Tesla, Jitters quickly waved his hand. Destraz reversed his backward motion and slowly approached her.

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

"I don't think Tridax or whoever runs the school would be happy to see shore turtle running around his school," she looked on Destraz, "I think that he doesn't like me, so I will leave him alone." he turned back to Jitters, "now that I am familiar with this little being, what's your names?"

OCC: Rewritten this. Misunderstood Toa Cykron's comment. Sorry, I have to leave now for like... 12 hours? You are both free to say "bye" as Tesla if you were in quick need of one.

Edited by Nik333

IC: Spezia

I approach the Causeway, when I notice the storm brewing. Well, someone is angry... I change course to a nearby entrance, hoping Strurin would follow.

IC: Strurin

Hmm? Why is Spezia turning? Oh, thats why.

Strurin Followed Spezia, towards the Entrance.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC Diode - Library:

I, too, slipped away during the fighting.

Stupid Rahkshi. Why did they always fight, anyway?

I made my way to the library, hoping I could at least find some quiet there.

I settled into a corner chair, and started to read.

OOC: diode open for interaction.

"I would be pleased to call you a friend more than acquaintance," she lost her smile for a while, "because," she sighed, "I don't actually have any friends," she regained her smile again, "can I invite you for a bowl of nearly edible thing from our refectory?" She looked at both Jitters and Doubt. She doesn't mind eating herself, but having friends to talk with is a great plus.

OCC: If you are in hurry (especially Doubt), you can decline invitation. Tesla is so happy of successful conversation, that she won't mind it that much.

Edited by Nik333