Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary

He was honestly tired of his games. He decided to hit a weak spot. Rumors went that Exxan didn't like these two. The same vice versa.

"Would you like me to go find this Exxan and have him beat the information out of you?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Jayar / The Library

Hoto's excited voice snapped Jayar out of a state of almost trance-like concentration. Despite unselectively throwing all his ideas onto a piece of paper, he had come up with only the obvious: have the Suukorak baracade the already obtrusive terrain. He decided he would just have to go with it - he didn't have all day. Hopefully, though, Hoto had come up with something unique. He didn't want to be accused of plagiarism.

"Sure,"Jayar said. He grabbed a clean sheet of paper and prepared to transcribe Hoto's essay. "Go ahead and dictate, and I'll write it down just as you say it."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Abyssium

Abyssium was just sitting at a table, reading a book about the workings of Exo-Toa, when Toxin approached him with a strange Rahk behind him.

"Hey, friend. I think you might want to say hi to your sister," Toxin said.

"My sister? What are you. . . Anubissium?" Abyssium asked in awe. 

"Yep, it's me!" Anubissium said cheerfully before jumping forward and hugging Abyssium. Abyssium stumbled backwards before regaining his balance and hugging Anubissium back.

"When did you get here?" Abyssium asked as they released each other.

"I just arrived a few hours ago," Anubissium replied. "I was looking for you, but couldn't find you until this guy's," here she indicated Toxin, "brother mentioned you and said you were here. C'mon, I want to introduce you to my friends!" she said as she dragged him along to the infirmary.

"Thanks, Toxin," Abyssium said as they walked.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Hoto - Library

Hoto "looked" around to see if anyone was paying attention, but she couldn't really tell. Instead, she leaned in close and whispered her plan.

During the campaigns of the League of Six Kingdoms you find yourself responsible for defending the Tren Krom peninsula against an onslaught from Barraki Kalmah. With only a platoon of Suukorak at your disposal you must hold him at bay long enough for the Matoran refugees to flee south across the sea. How would you accomplish this?

Due to the the treacherous terrain of the Peninsula and the Suukorak's preference for cold, it would not surprise anyone if several of them were to die in a rapid retreat. I would lead my platoon to the very tip in a quick march, with Suukorak falling off to the side to apparently "die." When I got to the tip, very few Suukorak would be left, easy prey for an army like Kalmah's. They would follow through the remains of my army, many laid on the side of the road, but some hiding in the jagged terrain. As the army passed, the Suukorak could disable their "death" power and follow closely, but out of sight. By the time Kalmah reached my small force, his army would be completely surrounded, and I would spring the ambush. Spinners would come from all sides, trapping the soldiers on the borders of the army and making it difficult for those in the center to escape. Those that could would be cut down by my Suukorak. The army would have no choice but to surrender once they were all captured or killed.

If they should discover my ruse before then, the ambush would spring earlier, and I would lead my force backwards at their signal. The ambush may not be as successful with fewer Visorak, but we would still maintain the advantage of surprise, which Suukorak excel at.

With her explanation finished, Hoto sent a hard glare at the page. "You can never trust your sight when I'm around."

OOC: ...Omega confuses me.

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary ---> Outside the Infirmary

...He didn't know if Omega was playing dumb or not. He decided to leave...

But he stayed outside the infirmary and stayed out of sight of Omega. But not out of hearing. He need to figure out what Omega was hiding, or if he was crazy.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Calm down. I already figured out that you were level 3 by the rock armor you have and just used. Perhaps we can settle on a deal. You forget and pretend that you never heard the conversation between me and Anubissium, and I won't say a word about your level up. Even though I am fond of the truth, there are some truths that shouldn't be heard. And please, take you hands off me."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

EDIT: OOC: Well, looks like I accidentally chose the same one as practically everyone else :P

IC: (Snake/Library)

For his last essay, Snake chose the fourth scenario:

During the campaigns of the League of Six Kingdoms you find yourself responsible for defending the Tren Krom peninsula against an onslaught from Barraki Kalmah. With only a platoon of Suukorak at your disposal you must hold him at bay long enough for the Matoran refugees to flee south across the sea. How would you accomplish this?

Firstly, Snake found books on Visorak breeds, the geography of the Tren Krom Peninsular and finally a dusty old tome on the LoSK and it's rulers.

After some research, he began to write:

Kalmah was known to be uncaring about his troops, sending them into dangerous situations without worry.

The matoran will start to evacuate and most of the spiders will move in front of them, spinning webs in nets over the dangerous landmarks such as razor crystal gorges and acid falls, while a small portion of the force will watch our backs. Once everyone is across, the matoran wait in plain sight or only slightly hidden on the other side, appearing to be in the act of moving further away, while the visorak hide. When the enemy finally arrives, they will charge across the web network over the dangerous landmarks. When I calculate that the optimum number of warriors are on the nets, I will order the visorak to charge out and sever the nets, causing the troops to fall into the acid, razor spikes etc. The few warriors over or not yet on the nets yet will then be dealt with by the visorak. If needed, some visorak will go down to investigate if there are any survivors in the acid, razor spikes etc. and neutralise them. We will then continue to evacuate if needed.

Snake stood back, quite pleased with the plan.

Kathok

IC: Jayar / The Library

Jayar finished transcribing Hoto's essay and breathed out, relieved. Hoto had indeed developed a strategy entirely different than his own.

"I will remember that," Jayar said. He rolled up the paper and handed it to her. "Here you go. If you need any help with the next one I'll be glad to assist."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Anubissium/Abyssium

They arrived at the infirmary, just in time to hear 'shred books and gouge eyes'. "What are we talking about? Who likes to shred books and gouge eyes?" Anubissium asked just as Abyssium mumbled "Desecration. . ."

OOC:
Abyssium likes books.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Revenge-Library

After doing some reserch Revenge was ready for his first answer.

You find yourself stationed in a small village in the northern continent with no reinforcements. A rogue horde of Keelerak Visorak begins attacking it and steadily abducting the Matoran. How do you, all alone, neutralise the swarm?

First I would make myself a thorn in their side, preferhably by fireing on them from long distance.  Once they have decided to focus on  me I would make a run for it. I would try to find a canyon,  If I was lucky I could lead them into it and than bury them, possibly by fireing my explosive-zamors at the cliff face as I ran.  If that didn't word my only option, besides improvisation, would be to keep running untill either they give up or I am caught and hope they do not return to the village.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Abyssium/Anubissium

"Stabbing things. What an uplifting hobby," Abyssium said sarcastically as Anubissium looked at Deadeye with unease, unconsciously taking a step back so Abyssium was in front of her.

OOC:
Abyssium is the more physically capable and better fighter of the two.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Metal / Library, Winging It \ IC:

Metal had already been in the Library when the assignment was announced. He had yet to bring the sign-up sheet to Suvak, so he doubted it was for that; plus, a festival of the arts was unlikely to be a required assignment. When most everybody had gathered, Metal enjoyed the attention his poster got. Multiple Rahkshi signed up, and soon enough all twenty of the slots he had put on the sheet were filled. The power scream Rahkshi leaned back as he finished stringing his guitar, waiting for the Drillmaster to make his appearance.

When everything fell silent, Metal watched intently. Suvak made his way imposingly to the front of the room, and without further ado the Skakdi made his impressive presentation. Metal found the theatrics much to his taste, and he enjoyed them greatly. What he didn't enjoy was the assignment itself. Write? Essays? At least there were options, but . . . Bleagh . . . Wait. Oh yes. Ohhh yesss.

Metal smiled. Of course. He did enjoy writing, just not in the way that most would call normal. But he wrote song lyrics. He was sure Suvak would enjoy hearing, or at the least reading, Metal's "essays" as songs. With that, the Rahkshi of power screams grabbed some paper and pencils and went to work.

Music!

Short / Library, Researching \ IC:

After Flash Rahkon had ignored Short (which angered her), the little Rahkshi had strolled along through the hallways. When the Porters rolled through with their message, she decided, Eh, why the Karz not. Les' go.

Short walked in late, right after Suvak had walked onstage. She couldn't see his presentation because of the crowd, but she did hear it. A writing assignment sounded fun, and equal for all. Fighting, running, and general physically-oriented activities were annoying for Short. She could get by with it, but she enjoyed other things. Writing would flex her mind more than anything else, and she would enjoy that. Thus, with a grin, the little Rahkshi decided to start writing.

Unfortunately for her, Short's size made it difficult to elbow her way to one of the crowded tables to start writing. After a short period of time and some heavily-accented yelling, however, the little Rahkshi finally made her way to standing on a pile of books beside a table. When she was about to put the pencil to the paper, however, Short realized one thing:

She didn't research.

"Ah Karz."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Flash Rahkon

Well. The Rahkshi next to her must be blind not to notice her presence. Was she, the absolutely fantastic Rahkon, not notable enough?

Wait, blind ...

Rahkon waved a claw in front of Era's face.

IC: Era - Library.

Perhaps Flash was the blind one. It was obvious for everyone with eyes to see that Era's faceplate didn't have any. She'd had her armour remodeled after her own Kraata. No eyes. If Flash couldn't see that, then there was something seriously wrong with her. "Stop waving that around," Era said boredly, sonic pulses rippling off her armour painting a very clear picture of the claw wiggling in front of her. "I don't have eyes, so of course I won't be able to see you."

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Bullseye

His body tensed as Deadeye made an advance towards him.

"I seriously don't want to have to deal with this. But..."

He jumped back behind everyone else before Deadeye took his second step. And shot a barbed arrow aimed at his right eye.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye smiled. "I should give you something back...hmmm....have this!" He lightly tossed a crude looking knife that he had made out of a rock and some training cloth.

IC: Omega

"Unofortunately I cannot." Omega said. "I will be happy to beat it out of him if you wanted?" Omega asked, grinning.

Because he only had five of those type of arrows on him, and losing one could complicate things for him, it was no wonder that Bullseye would ask desperately for Omega to do so. However, the makeshift knife did provide a probable, yet crude, melee weapon for him. He took the blade, but was still set in his thoughts to get his arrow back.

"Go right ahead," he said to Omega.

OOC: So...I get a free weapon?

IC: Era - Library.

"Ah... hello...you going to say anything?" Era shuffled uncomfortably, a little creeped out. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: The things that happen while Fang is unconscious...

I kind of figured Flash Rahkon would have an awkward encounter with Era or Hoto at some point.

IC: Hoto - Library

"Thanks, Jayar." She set the paper aside, hoping it contained everything. "I... hope I'm not distracting you," ...or giving you ideas, she almost added. "I'm still working on the last one, so you can work on your own assignment for a while."

She slumped down into the chair and thought through the assignment carefully. It had to be the assassination; she couldn't think of anything for the rest. Stealth was not an option for her, neither was fighting. She was good at Dodging, but until she gained a few more levels, a fast enough hit could still catch her. That still left the Telekinesis, which she couldn't dodge, and the Rhotuka. Not to mention how to kill him once she got there.

• Upvote 1