Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: I must not be known! Take everything to the extreme. This is going to become a habit, my characters jumping out windows to experience a lot of pain.

IC: Sidonas - Beach

Sidonas, his arm and back hurting, went to the gym to lower suspicion after running through the Causeway, he had nothing else to do, so he ran laps, thinking of how the Karz he would pull this act off.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sidonas - Gym

Sidonas, hurting and theorizing, looked to using his powers for tests. He created an illusionary copy of himself, using it for training. He punched his copy quickly before it faded away, then he continued to run laps.

OOC: Window jumping and burglary, my new favorite hobbies.

IC: Rail - Refectory

"Why bother? No one here has anything I want, and if they did, I could just as easily use my time to obtain something similar instead of thinking up schemes to barter people out of their possessions. As far as I'm concerned, if people want to have decent food around here, they should get off of their butts and go get it themselves."

Rail glanced back over to where the other Rahkshi was sitting, realising that he had disappeared before he could even respond.

Whatever.

Leaving both tray and spoon on the table, Rail decided that there was nothing better to do but to go to his dorm and take a nap.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The foreman at First Vein was getting more and more flustered. The Rahkshi just seemed to keep multiplying and now they were fighting.

"Look, I think perhaps you should all just leave," he said, voice growing higher pitched with fear and anger, "In fact, if you don't, I think I shall call for the Guards!"

When the Guards tracked Rain to her crash landing, the first thing they tried was removing her kraata from its suit. Unable to prise enough of a gap in the armour to work the slug out from it, however, they were forced to simply cart the whole lot to their nearest outpost, putting Rain into a cell that was little more than a large box of steel...

"Looking for work in security?" Still's source said. He looked as though he was going to add something else, but noticed the fight breaking out between Raith and Siren, "Hey sticklebacks, break it up!" Looking back to Still he asked a question of his own, "Can you get those two of here?"

The Skakdi yelped in shock as Fang's sword came down, but he jsut kept looking between the assembled Rahkshi with confusion. He had no idea what was going on, or being said

The actors watched Vlad with growing amusement.

"Is...is it trying to act? Does it want to to join in?"

The Xia Solutions storage compound was one of the largest in the Fourth Tier. It was a maze of crate-filled sheds and warehouses, as far as Xara could see, all packed with goods to be shipped upwards and abroad. If Suvak was here, finding him was going to be tricky

"Well obviously." The receptionist rolled her eyes at Exxan, "We're not going to be in a place like this making fluffy cushions, are we?"

Grossh nodded at Era and smiled. "I had heard rumours of this thing the Makuta built to the south. Strange rumours. But I find the stranger rumours are the more likely they are to be true. So how about we find somewhere pleasant to relax in this fine house of mine and you can tell me all about Corpus Rahkshi?"

There had been a number of reports of troublesome Rahkshi sent to the guard. This silver food thief was just the latest. It was starting to annoy the Guards somewhat...

"On the ground!" the red Skakdi yelled at Mahrika, his warning harsher than the one delivered to Rain, "On the ground now or we fire!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Twins (Silencer) - Eighth Tier (First Vein Purifications)

With a tired expression, I moved to stand beside the forum, using my power to silence the area around us; he wouldn't be calling for the guards anytime soon. Illusive, meanwhile, had started rifling through boxes, shoving open doors and searching rooms, heedless of anyone who got in his way. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Second Tier (Xia Solutions Tower)

I see, I wrote, might I be permitted to peruse your wares? Getting my hands on a weapon of any kind would be a huge advantage to me in my current state. Suvak probably wasn't here, but I might still be able to get something out of it. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Fourth Tier (Xia Solutions storage compound)

"He's not going to answer you," I sighed. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - First Vein

Pushed away by Revenge, Caoutchouc had let himself move to the back of the small group. Obviously the foremen knew little about the Suvak situation... That left manual searching! It seemed one of those creepy twinrahks was already doing so. Caoutchouc squeezed past him into a room.

"Suvak?!!"

...but close to it

IC: Era - Fifth Tier (The House of Grossh)

He knew about Corpus Rahkshi? I wasn't sure if that was good or bad. My only option was to go along with him, and possibly find out. I nodded to him, gesturing for him to lead on. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Illusive and Caoutchouc had burst into a room labelled Sifting Floor Twelve. Here lava was left to stew, kept at a carefully maintained temperature that ensure it was cool enough to start disgorging minerals but not so cold that it solidified. Skakdi stood around the top of the vat, scooping out anything that looked valuable, spooling out molten metal in long, gloopy strands.

And amongst those Skakdi, a certain green and gold armoured individual, with half his body replaced by mechanics...

"...do you have an appointment?" the receptionist asked Exxan

"I don't know exactly what is going on in that...its supposed to be a school, yes?" Grossh looked at Era but didn't wait for a reply, "Don't know whats a cover and whats the truth. Just heard rumours coming out of little Phantom-On-The-Water. Rumours that make me interested. Rumours that make me want in on the ground floor. So if you ever find yourself needing a favour..." He threw something at Era, something that spun and echoed in her hearing. She managed to catch it, feeling something small and round, with a hand symbol in a raised design. "...you just come to ol' Grossh and I'll see what I can do."

OOC: I think I mentioned Grossh had a golden hand as his symbol? He's just given Era a token with his logo on it, just something she, or anyone else in that group, can show to get access to the House in the future should you ever come back

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Illusive - Eighth Tier (First Vein Purifications)

Not for the first time, I cursed the fact that I couldn't speak. Doing my best to ignore the heat, I took to the air and landed behind Suvak, tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention. Found you...

IC: Exxan - Second Tier (Xia Solutions Tower)

I shook my head.

IC: Era - Fifth Tier (The House of Grossh)

"Thank you," I said, recalling the phrase many of the customers I'd heard in the streets outside using when they'd received something. My words were clumsy, poorly formed, but hopefully enough for this Vortixx to understand. 

IC: Illusive - Eighth Tier (First Vein Purifications)

The rubber-rahk slammed into me and I reacted instinctively, pressing one hand to his throat and the other to his lower ribs, ready to gouge into him if he didn't get off me immediately.

I didn't want to hurt him over a stupid assignment, but if he was going to attack me, he would regret it. 

OOC: I meant to imply that the Skakdi was the vendor at Skakdi's Surprise, one of the stands Squid stole from. But it doesn't make much difference; perhaps one of the guards was also a Skakdi.

IC Mahrika

Malebranche First Tier: Great Food Market

Mahrika did as he was ordered, lying face-down on the ground. It was dirty with bits of juice and sauce. Inwardly he cursed the Rahkshi whom he was being mistaken for, and hoped there was some visible discrepancy in his appearance the vendor would notice. The trident on his back, at the very least, ought to be a distinguishing feature, but how well the thief had been seen, there was no knowing.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Suvak, for 'twas indeed he, looked at the squabbling pair of Illusive and Caoutchouc. He put down the tool he'd been using in the vat, grabbed each of them by a shoulder and forced them apart. 

"To avoid destroying this whole plant, you both win."

Grossh seemed to get the gist of Era's words. "I suppose as a good host I should ask if there's anything which you need my favour for right now?"

As with rain, the Guards were unable to pry Mahrika's kraata from its shell, so they contented with merely dragging him back to an outpost. In order to sift out the various innocent from guilty Rahkshi they'd been capturing over the last night they were moving them all to one single location. Because nothing could possibly go wrong with that

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I considered his offer, turning towards the others. "Do any of you need anything? How about a weapon for you, Hoto?" 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Eighth Tier (First Vein Purifications)

Well, that went better than expected... I'd thought this place would just be another dead end. 

IC: Xara - Fourth Tier (Xia Solutions storage compound)

"If you find anything nice, don't steal it unless you're sure you won't get caught," I told Glass.

IC: Xara - Fourth Tier (Xia Solutions storage compound)

"I said it," I replied with a smile, "so of course it was a good idea."

"Let's do a little shopping then, shall we?" I suggested. "If you find any crates with Tridax's name on them, that would be a place to start. It won't arouse suspicion if we empty those, since that's what I told the guy we were here for." 

"Are you sure?" I asked Zelnos. "We might not get to come back here again."

I was still thinking over what I might need... my whip could use some repairs after getting partially fused to my hand... and my armour was a little battered...

"Just make sure Sand doesn't run off anywhere," I told him. 

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked flatly, "I couldn't hear you over the sound of Sand escaping.

IC: Jayar / Malebranche: Third Tier

"I don't think he does, Fang," said Jayar. "I think we've gotten everything we can off him for now. Let's send him back to his bath. At least there it will be harder for him to call upon the guards, which here he night easily do."

IC: Vlad / Malebranche: Actor's Cradle

Aargh. Why did communication have to be so difficult? He needed some paper, or writing on which to point out words... such as, perhaps, the scripts the Matoran were holding?

He nodded and held out his hand. Thankfully the Matoran were no longer as scared as they were amused, and one handed him a script. He rifled through the pages, scanning for the required words, and held out the script to the Matoran, pointing to each in sequence: I looking for Skakdi.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Okay, I take it back," I apologised to Glass, seeing Sand stop only a few bio away. "Sorry." 

IC: Squid

Not finding anything on the eighth tier, Squid flew up to the seventh tier and went to the Great Smashing Plant. He searched around, especially in piles of scrap metal. No one would look for a half-metal, proud, strong Skakdi in a factory- which would make sense given the assignment. 

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Recoil

Recoil(who had recovered), who had seen the whole thing, approached Sidonas. "Where do you think you're going?" She then threw a punch at his face, putting the force behind it to try to knock him out.

IC: Sidonas - Gym

Upon feeling the punch, Sidonas tumbled to the ground, his mind shocked as to how he had been discovered. "Ow! Why did you punch me?! I've instigated no violence." At that Sidonas looked at her quizzically, hoping to keep up this act of innocence.

OOC: Karz, I knew this would happen.

IC: Fang - Malebranche - Third Tier

Fang was ready to strike the Skakdi for daring to remain silent and continue this little game. It couldn't be what it seemed, not with Suvak and Tridax...

Calm, it's just an assignment.

Fang took a deep breath and reached a hand out to help the Skakdi up. "I say we still check the Bathhouse."

IC: Hoto - Malebranche - Fifth Tier

Hoto caught a mention of her name and looked up. "A... a weapon? I d-don't know... I... I wouldn't even know where to b-begin."

IC: Rain - Malebranche - Second Tier?

Rain slowly dragged herself back into the world of consciousness and was on her unsteady feet in a moment. Her first impulse was to check her armor. The Brakas had scratched her paint! Now that was utterly inexcusable.

She looked around herself at the near-featureless protosteel. It wouldn't be as easy to break as those expensive doors. Rain pressed her faceplate to a hole in the walls. Even if her words came out garbled and incomprehensible, she had to have the satisfaction of yelling at someone. Maybe they would let her go just to relieve themselves of her.

"Oi, Circles! You can't keep me penned up in here! When Tridax finds out, he'll blast all of ya into smithereens! Now, the smart thing to do would be open up this door here and return me to him without a scratch, but you've already blown that all to Karz, haven't ya? Here's the deal, you let me go right now, give me some recompense for the dolts who scratched my armor, and I might put in a good word with the Makuta. Maybe. It's your final offer, better take it now!

"Why are you guys even lockin' me up? I did you a favor! That doorman was worthless anyway, and have you met those rich folk? Absolute brick heads..."

Oh, she could go on all day, and she would.