Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Fog:

Fog looked around, seeing the many Rahks talking and looking at Vaalku. He seemed to be disliked, for some reason. "I think he got hit by a," Fog puased, trying to remember the name of that devastating explosive weapon used by some technologically-oriented species..., "Cordak.", Fog completed his sentance.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"He had it coming," I told the unfamiliar Rahkshi, "if you knew how he treats others, you might not be so eager to help him." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Fog:

Strange. This school is stranger then I thought. Quite a bit stranger. I must investigate the social structure, but for now I need to answer this person. 

"What did he do?", Fog inquired.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Let's just say that pissing people off was a hobby of his, and leave it at that." I answered bluntly. "I guess it could also be said that he devoted an awful lot of time and effort to that hobby..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Fog:

Looks like I'll have to play the goody-two-shoes..

"He's still a fellow Rahk.", Fog said.

I laughed. "I used to think like that. Until I met a side of myself who thought otherwise. Now...." I shrugged. "....every Rahk for themself." 

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

Jayar nodded respectfully and went over to the cabinets to find the appropriate supplies for the job. Gathering them, he went back over to carefully treat Revenge just as he had described to Palma: first, by cleaning the wounds, then applying the nesseccary medicine.

IC: Shark

Shark stopped abruptly, leaving the knives Zex had thrown, taking into account his forward motion, to fly by in front of him.

He rolled down, landing on his feet in the water. The electrical current running through it hurt slightly, but it was too diluted by the large volume of water to do any immediate crippling damage.

Still, no time to waste. He stepped forward towards Zex, swinging his sword in a wife sweep at Zex from the right while throwing the knife he'd caught with speed at his chest.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Tactical sleeper! Incoming!

IC: Dormirahk - Hallway

Dormirahk lazily walked along the hallway, their eyes constantly on the verge of closing shut. Being that they were so sleepy, they had little attention for where they were actually walking, and accidentally bumped into Exxan as he finished his sentence.

"Oh... Sorry. I'll just... keep... wa..." And then Dormirahk was lying on the floor, pillow under head and the blanket spread over them, sleeping.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC Fog:

"But this is how the Makuta achieve their great victories. With a unified army, individually weak, yet together stronger than the world has ever seen. Every Rahk for themselves sets us up for utter failure."

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang turned at last as the other Rahkshi began to slow. "Likable or not, he is injured, and we need to..."

It suddenly clicked in his mind who he was talking to. "Exxan," he greeted, stiffly. "No one else is dying under your care, not while I am here."

He continued off to the Infirmary with renewed speed, dragging the other Rahkshi along.

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

They could be leaving, but for now, Hoto remained mute. She idly kept her head down and kicked at the ground, waiting for Kat and Era to finish talking. They could go on forever for all Hoto cared.

IC: Root - Refectory

Alas, his companion was correct. There was no villainy being perpetrated here! Root shrugged and followed Shield out to the Courtyard. It was as good as any other place he had in mind.

IC: Dormirahk - Hallway

Injured? Dying? Dormirahk might be have been lying on the ground, napping, but those two words jolted them right awake. "Injured? Who's injured? And..." Dormirahk turned to Exxan, remembering that they had bumped into him only a few seconds earlier. "Sorry about the bumping thing, didn't see where I was going." They then turned to look down the hallway at the rapidly absconding rahkshi of plasma, noticing the injured body they were dragging. "By the name, what happened to that one?"

OOC:

Yes, Dormirahk is inconsistent in their sleeping patters. Comes with malfunctioning, self-directed powers of sleep.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Sidonas - Outside Recoil's Dorm

When Sidonas saw her, he smiled, smiled because it was that lovely look on her face he saw. Grinning, he said: "Alright. Let's see if anyone else would be happy with negotiating. I'll go to the left, you take the right."

He hugged her before he let her go.

"Glad I have you." He smiled.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Xara - Gym.

I slammed my staff into the ground and pushed down on it as I jumped back, lifting myself out of the path of his feet. "Nice trick," I admitted as I landed. I'd never seen him actually use those weapons of his before now.

IC:Glass

"Thanks. I've been trying to fond cause for them since I got them installed."

Edited by Tenth Norik

Shark stopped abruptly, leaving the knives Zex had thrown, taking into account his forward motion, to fly by in front of him.

He rolled down, landing on his feet in the water. The electrical current running through it hurt slightly, but it was too diluted by the large volume of water to do any immediate crippling damage.

Still, no time to waste. He stepped forward towards Zex, swinging his sword in a wife sweep at Zex from the right while throwing the knife he'd caught with speed at his chest.

IC: Zex

I duck under the blade while swimming to the side. The knife missed as it would be hard to aim while swinging a large sword. I pick that knife up.

OOC: 5 on floor, 1 in hand, 14 in bag. I think

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC Mahrika

Gymnasium

Open for Interaction

There were no prospective opponents ready in the gym, so Mahrika was forced to practice solo. He summoned a row of dummies and swung his trident, knocking chunks out of each one and blocking imagined attacks. It took a few moments to get into the right rhythm; he hadn't fought in a while. Still, it wasn't the same as a real match.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Kat: Hoto had been awfully quiet through all of this.

I put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you gonna be alright?"

IC Poly:

We went out to the Causeway, intending to fly out to find alternate forms of nutrition. It was then we saw three Rahkshi. One of darkness, and two others. One had launchers, while the other was rather short and stubby. He appeared to be a Rahkshi of Slow.

More interestingly, he seemed incredibly upset.

We walked toward the Slowrahk, "Can we be of assistance?"

Edited by The UltimoScorp

He was growing tired of Zex simply swimming away from his every attack. He willed the Gym to create a strong current, practically a whirlpool, centered upon himself. If Zex tried to swim away this time, he'd be inexorably dragged back towards Shark.

Meanwhile, he stepped towards Zex and swiftly brought his sword around for another swing at his opponent.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Root - Courtyard

How could he have been so... absentminded? Of course, if Shield never seen Torch, he could not know the Rahkshi on sight! 

"N-n-no. H-he's an orange and b-black R-R-Rahkshi of H-heat Resist-t-tance. W-with a flamethrow-wer."

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

Rain gave Squid an odd look. "Don't be so excited about it."

She turned back to her own and quickly turned a silverly blob into a squid. With a few hints of the purest white and the deepest blue-grey, the squid appeared to be far away in the water, its shimmering skin reflecting the distant rays of the sun.

It totally wasn't a competition.

Hoto looked up. "What? Oh... yeah, yeah... I'm fine," she replied, a little unsure. 

She thought for a moment before asking the question that had been weighing on her mind. "What's... what's it going to feel like?"

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube looked up eagerly before realizing they didn't recognize the Lehrak. They had been sitting in the same spot, the same position for days, not eating, not sleeping, just... sitting. There was nothing to do with Checkers gone.

"My master left..." he sighed sadly. "He went to get more cake, but I couldn't come too."

IC: Squid

"I'm just happy to have my artwork complimented by someone much better than myself. Your squid looks much better, and I doubt I'll ever be as good as you, but I hope to improve my skills and you are helping me."

Squid continued working on his second squid.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

Rain grinned at the compliment. "Well... I've had a lot of practice." She looked down at her armor and all of its details, suddenly remembering with embarrassment that it was all scratched from the assignment. She shyly turned the worst of it away from Squid and kept working.

"Maybe you just need some practice too," she casually said.

That didn't calm her fears at all. "But... have you read about Kaita, or... heard about them?"

"No!" Tube snapped. "My master is clever and devious and... and... he'll come back. He wouldn't just leave."

IC: Root - Courtyard

Root held out a hand to keep Shield back. "F-f-first, we f-f-find Melod-dy. T-T-Torch is st-t-till d-d-dangerous."

Tube didn't care much for freedom, but a purpose would be pretty good right now. They reached out their own hand to meet the Lehrak's, but before they grasped it, they looked over to Whak.

"Just... just 'til master gets back?" they asked.

IC: Dormirahk - Hallway

Injured? Dying? Dormirahk might be have been lying on the ground, napping, but those two words jolted them right awake. "Injured? Who's injured? And..." Dormirahk turned to Exxan, remembering that they had bumped into him only a few seconds earlier. "Sorry about the bumping thing, didn't see where I was going." They then turned to look down the hallway at the rapidly absconding rahkshi of plasma, noticing the injured body they were dragging. "By the name, what happened to that one?"

OOC:

Yes, Dormirahk is inconsistent in their sleeping patters. Comes with malfunctioning, self-directed powers of sleep.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang turned at last as the other Rahkshi began to slow. "Likable or not, he is injured, and we need to..."

It suddenly clicked in his mind who he was talking to. "Exxan," he greeted, stiffly. "No one else is dying under your care, not while I am here."

He continued off to the Infirmary with renewed speed, dragging the other Rahkshi along.

IC Fog:
"But this is how the Makuta achieve their great victories. With a unified army, individually weak, yet together stronger than the world has ever seen. Every Rahk for themselves sets us up for utter failure."

"He got what he deserved," I told the sleepy Rahkshi, before taking off after Fang. "Fang..." my voice was firm, "you know that's not what I meant. I didn't want to kill Omega, and I don't want Vaalku dead either. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad this happened to him. He's had this coming for a long time...." 

Finally, I turned to the weather control Rahkshi. "We're not normal Rahkshi. We're individuals, with personalities and our own wants and needs. I've seen far too much selfishness from the students here to believe that there's any chance of unity among us. That's why I've chosen to make myself individually strong. So I don't have to rely on others...." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC:Glass

"Thanks. I've been trying to fond cause for them since I got them installed."

IC: Xara - Gym. 

"Well.... you can clearly handle yourself...." I was impressed, "...I guess we should try to find someone else to train?" 

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas, wandering the hallways to find anyone who would agree with his cause, heard someone behind a door, it sounded like they were doing something in there, painting maybe?

He knocked on the door, sliding the box of food he has left at the doors aside.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

OOC: That is you Pohatu.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf