Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk bounced in the air, saying "Hey! I wanna join!"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Venom - Empty Dorm Wing

Venom was just about to make a turn around a nearby corner during her self-imposed tour of the school when she caught a brief glimpse of a group of students conversing nearby. Realising that it had been some time since she'd had a bit of fun, she pressed herself against the wall in order to stay out of sight and began to direct her powers towards them, hoping to administer just enough additional agitation between the trio to cause her "classmates" to start fighting amongst themselves.

OOC: That would be Illusive, Poly, and Blitz, by the way.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

She considered Jayar's words carefully. It was painful to hear him admit he had lied, and to hear things she had no way of knowing.

She hardly moved for far too long. She just wished she could see his face. A million questions circulated in her mind. Questions he could give the answers to, but had refused earlier. One question surfaced and forced its way out before she could reconsider.

"W-why?" she choked out. "What was so b-bad that y-you had to... lie to me? W-why am I h-hiding it f-from myself? H-how did it... happen?"

She cut off the flow there. The answers to the rest would depend on what he said right now.

IC: Illusive - Empty Dorm Wing.

I'd led the fool into the empty wing so I could break his legs without anyone noticing. But now.... now he'd gone too far. He has to suffer. I whipped out one of my net guns and fired. At near point-blank range, the idiot had little chance of dodging it.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

All of that anger I'd been burying or so long had bubbled to the surface, and I struck out with my foot, kicking at his head. This pathetic, insolent moron had pushed me and pushed me and pushed me and now he was going to regret it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I could sense his powers trying to influence me, but I knew he was no threat; nothing to be afraid of. My anger burned through me, blind hatred and frustration clouding my judgement, overriding his attempts to influence me. 

I lashed out, again and again and again, before stumbling backwards, falling agaisnt the wall and sliding to the floor. 

This was his fault; he hadn't killed my brother. It had been me. My fault. If I hadn't been so.... so.... What is wrong with me? 

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

"No. Vhy vould zer be?" Vlad answered Bullseye, somewhat sarcastically. "Other zen zer fact zat no vun likes me, unt as soon as I find a first friend I try unt kill his birt unt another Kraata - vhich vill probably freak him out so much zat he avoids me like sun - zer ist absolutely nothink wronk."

IC: Jayar / Causeway

There was nothing to say but the truth. As painful as he knew it might be, anything else would be worse.

So Jayar told the story once more, more thoroughly that he had to Fang. He told of his own jealousy, and how Hoto had offered to form a Kaita for his sake. Then of the search for Era, how Hoto had waited outside the Gym, and that they'd returned to that empty classroom. He spoke of the beauty of Sontiri, and the exaltation in their sight and wingsong.

Then the story grew darker, as he desribed the flash on Nynrah, the flight across the sea to the island where they would meet the monster. The unconscious Matoran outside the cave, the very conscious and weapon-wielding Matoran who had forced them to collapse the roof, the monster of flesh and steel and more flesh inside. The first sonic attack, and how the monster had simply snapped Kat's arm off because of it. All of this he revealed to Hoto, his voice shaky and guilt-ridden, for he knew what pain she had been in then, what pain she must be in now, and whose fault it all was.

But he forced back his reluctance and continued, telling of the fight with Phantom, how they'd batted Kat aside. Of her noble but ultimately foolish attempt to protect himself and Era from the pain and anguish, and how he had refused to allow it. Then of the continued battle, Kat's final blow - the collapsing roof. Jayar spoke of how Sontiri had sheilded Kat, and collapsed when the pain grew too great, and Hoto tried to run away and collapsed, finally falling into unconsciousness after apologizing to Kat. He did not hide or alter anything; everything was the truth and the entirety of if.

And at last, Jayar told of his frantic flight from Nynrah, Hoto in his arms, but not in an embrace. (Mata Nui, how he needed a true embrace, but he did not speak of that). He explained that after a great trauma, some beings simply blanked the event out of their memory, to protect themselves from the pain. "That's what you did," he said. "That's why... I lied... to you." He lowered his head in shame.

Might her memory return now? That story was told. But another was being written, and Jayar couldn't help but fear it was a tragedy.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Deadeye and Whak are in the library, though :P

IC: Shark / Terrain Crawler

Shark raised an eyebrow as Silver suddenly whipped out his staff and pointed it at nothing. "Er... who are you talking to? There's no one there..." Maybe Silver was one of the crazy ones as well...

OOC: Apparently that never happened.

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

"Thank you so very much," said Vlad sarcastically. Bulleye's words did little to make him feel better.

Jump him, he's annoying.

No.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Vorzorak-Crawler

He was Pondering

Might I be able to find fruit here? Or at least better food than back home? Will I return Back home? Yes, I must. And in order to do so, I need to meet my fellow Rahkshi.

He was about to walk up to someone when his Shyness Overtook him, he'd only been really able to go up to someone when either their Life was in danger, or he was Angry, and he wasn't either currently

Oh well, not gonna get a few rahkshi friends today...

He frowned a tad

OOC: Open to Interaction.

IC: Tube - Library

Tube fumbled for their mace the moment he hit Whak. "L-l-let her go!" they stammered.

As the story progressed, she knew she didn't want to hear it. But she was helpless to stop him. Her knees wobbled weakly until she fell to the ground on hands and knees. It was a terrible story, and it fit so well to everything. He wouldn't just make up something like that to try to calm her down.

Small pieces started to sound familiar. She could almost... remember what had happened. But not quite. It was still just a story of pain and guilt. It almost sounded brave as he told it, but... that hadn't been her life... had it? She wouldn't do those things. Why would she form another Kaita after the last one went so wrong? Why would she... fight, only to hurt Kat?

But she didn't have to ask these questions. The answer was sitting right in front of her, his head heavy with guilt. She hated to see him like this after he had tried so hard to make her feel better. The story was just a story, for now. But she would accept it only because it fit. She didn't want to deal with the confusion any longer.

And she didn't want to bear so much pain at her expense any longer. She slowly crawled over as he finished and reached out for him. This wasn't just some desperate grasp to keep herself upright this time. It was a sincere hug.

There was still some uncertainty in the familiar motion of wrapping her arms around him. She still wasn't quite sure if she could trust him completely.

But then she gasped as he nearly crushed her with his own desperate embrace. Whatever he had done, she knew he did it because he loved her. And that was all she needed.

She allowed herself to relax. It was just the two of them once more, ready to comfort each other.

• Upvote 1

IC: Jayar / Causeway

For a long while Jayar couldn't bring himself to speak. He just stood in the near silence, the only sounds the rhythmic pounding of the waves and the steady breathing of the two Rahkshi lovers. The embrace could repair the damage he had done better than any words could.

But, eventually, he did bring himself to interrupt the calming repetitions with cumbersome words. "Do you... remember...?" he quietly asked, not sure if yes or no would be the better answer. Here and now, it was easy to believe that, either way, they could make it through the storm.

IC: Era - Terrain Crawler.

I shuffled into the back corner, away from everyone else, and threw up a sound-dampening field around myself to block out the excess noise. I'd lower it once things quieted down, but for now I needed some peace. 

IC: The Crawler was on the beach, fully emerged and lying on the sand, its compartments all open for easy access. The students had all filed out, and were congregating around the husk of the ancient creature's head. Both Suvak and Tridax emerged from its cavities, but the Makuta quickly took to the air and departed. Suvak was left alone with two containers of paint. He was daubing markings on the students to denote which team they were on. Backstab got a long spike of blue striking along their spine, while Doublecross got two X-shapes in red slashed around their eyes. 

"You are free to head to your home base as soon as you are marked," Suvak said, "You will know your flag because it will bear the same markings you now bear. And for the record, the paint will require a solvent to remove; you cannot simply wash them off to try and infiltrate the other team. You'll need to be smarter about it than that. Remember the briefings you were given on safe zones and Visorak territory and you will probably be safe, but Tridax is monitoring the proceedings and will act in emergencies. If no team has won after sufficient time then Tridax will decide a victor based on the efforts he has seen. Good luck all of you!"

OOC: Couple things to not before you all get started. Firstly, obviously, are the teams. Team Backstab (in blue, based at the village) consists of Caoutchouc, Era, Exxan, Fang, Kat, Shadow and Stronghold. Team Doublecross (in red, based in the peaks) is Alpha, Fog, Punch/Counterpunch, Rain, Recoil, Root, Sanu, Silver, Shark, Shield, Sidonas, Sliver and Vorzorak. 

Secondly, rules on retrieving the flag. Taking the flag off another player does not require their permission...providing you dedicate twenty sentences to doing so. They can be spread out however you like, either a back-and-forth between you and the current flagbearer that lasts twenty posts of one sentence each or a longer post where you plot, plan and finally act for the whole twenty all at once. Obviously this doesn't apply if the flagbearer themself says that they've dropped the flag or you managed to take it from them, and if you prefer you can even keep fighting over it for longer than the twenty sentences. This is just an inbuilt mechanic to try and stop one character simply refusing to ever relinquish a flag.

Third, when reaching the base of your team the flag will be out in the open. You can hide it if you wish.

Fourth, do remember that the fauna on this island is really nasty stuff. If it hasn't been mutated by the Visorak, then its designed specifically to fight them. Don't have your characters run into a Sea Spider while swimming along the coast, for example, and say they easily give it a whupping, because odds are that thing is going to put up one serious fight.

Fairly sure I'll probably need to clarify or mention more things, but that will do for now. Get started peeps!

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Exxan - Team Backstab.

Not waiting around for Fang to notice I was on the same team as him, I started flying in the direction of the village, landing amongst the ruins and immediately snatching up the flag. 

I slipped into a ruined building on the outskirts of the village and hid the flag under some rubble, before returning to the village centre.  

Now not even my own team would know where to find it....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Shadow,-Visorak

he Headed off to their Base at the Coast...

IC: Vorzorak and Sanu

Vorzorak went into Flight mode and Flew low to the ground towards his base, He knew the Sky would be dangerous, but the ground would also be Danger infested...

Sanu was jogging there.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Era - Team Backstab. 

"Shouldn't we start planning after we arrive at the village?" I asked Caoutchouc. "Otherwise the other team will get to our base, steal our flag and be gone before we know anything about it." 

IC: Sliver - Team Doublecross. 

Recalling the map I'd seen, I started flying off in the direction of my team's base. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC - Beach

"I suppose, and-" He stopped abruptly, looking around. "Where the karz is Exxan?" Hopping into the air and into flightmode, he hovered a moment, "Let's head out!" Before setting off for the village. Landing amongst a cacophony of ruined buildings and degrading infrastructure.

...but close to it

IC: Exxan - Team Backstab (Village).

"Hey Caoutchouc," I said brightly, standing up away from the post I'd been leaning on. "Took you guys long enough to get here." 

IC: Exxan - Team Backstab (Village).

"You post only showed up after I'd made mine I left as soon as I got painted." I said with a shrug. 

IC: Shadow-Visorak

Shadow just got here, was ready with his sword.

"Hello, so, whats the Plan?" He asked the Other Rahkshi in the village, they all seemed more powerful than him, he had to do a job of not getting them angry,

Lets see, how many people have I gotten angry, there is the Dreaded Painter, those two peeps in the Courtyard, and now I Have to make sure not to anger them.

She slowly pulled back with a sigh. "There's only fragments. So much of it sounds too fantastic to be true, but... I'll believe you, for now. Is that enough?"

IC: Tube - Library

They didn't know what to do, but Whak had to be saved. Tube had always relied on others for plans. They had never had to make a real, life or death decision before. But the nervousness did not stop them. They knew they had to act.

With a courageous battle cry of "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!", Tube ran towards the Heat Vision Rahkshi, mace raised threateningly. Just before they collided, Tube brought the mace down to smack Deadeye's leg. They couldn't hurt What, and that was about the best target.

IC: Fang - Visorak (Team Backstab)

Fang observed each marking closely. Alpha was on red. Kat was on blue. As for himself... blue. He let out a sigh of relief, though at the same time he was worried. He would not fight Kat, but he would have to face Alpha. That would be... difficult.

By the time he turned to see Exxan's assignment, the killer had gone. He probably ran off to find a safe place to cover himself. All the better.

He turned to Kat and waved her off in the rough direction of their base. "Shall we?" he asked.

IC: Root - Visorak (Team Doublecross)

Root regarded his fellow teammates before his gaze settled on Shield. What fortune! They had been placed on the same team!

He was ready to begin his adventures, but perhaps 'twould be best to ensure the citadel was fortified before leaving it to the peasants.

"F-f-for now, d-d-dear Sh-Shield, w-w-we accompany our c-c-compatriots t-t-to our b-b-base." Root spun off in that direction.

IC: Rain - Visorak (Team Doublecross)

As they stepped out of the Crawler, Rain made sure to give Scribbler a burning glare. She had not forgotten. She was just biding her time...

She was so distracted with staring at the face of the Crawler that she didn't see Suvak come up until it was too late. With a few quick motions, her freshly painted gold was sliced with red paint. Her staff came up threateningly, but Suvak was already on to the next victim. No one paints on her, not Scribbler, not Suvak, not even Tridax himself! She furiously scrubbed at the X's, but they weren't coming off. The paint was surprisingly durable. 

Does it come in gold?

Focus.

Pity. It seemed Scribbler had joined the other team. She would have to track him down, but now she didn't need an excuse. One mistake, and he was gone.