Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sanurahk-Doublecross

"I have a Hammer, and a Staff, my knife is Custom made, and too Precious to give away, like this!" He pulled out the tiny Rahkshi Statue from his Belt and held it in the Air for 5 seconds, then stuffed it back in his belt "Will a Hammer/Staff work?"

IC: Fang - Base (Team Backstab)

"I don't take orders from you," he spat at Exxan. "What right have you to lead the team?"

IC: Root - Base (Team Doublecross)

Before he could depart, a fellow had singled him out for a glorious mission... of 'recon.' A hero does not idly look on as the foe makes their advances! A hero confronts them in noble combat! "W-w-we w-w-will f-f-fight," he declared, bravely. "N-nothing less."

IC: Hoto - Causeway

She turned her head down sheepishly. "I... I know," she mumbled. "It's just... I live in the dark, every single second of every single day. And... it doesn't take much to keep me in the dark on anything. I've had enough of the lies. I just hoped... I hoped that at least my friends could be honest. I... I won't hold it against you. You were only trying to help... I know that. I... I guess I've done the same... so many times... too many times. I... I don't want to hurt you either."

IC

"I was more thinking he could channel his plasma via another medium. Perhaps superheating the chunks of rubble laying about and tossing them as mortars." As he spoke, the rubberrahk picked up a fist sized chunk of said rubble and threw it at a nearby wall, the rock splintered into shards and left a small crater in the wall. "If that were near-molten rock, it'd be a fair form of defense. From a building top, you could rain it down on others pretty easily. And ammo would be in no short supply."

...but close to it

IC: Exxan - Team Backstab (Farsholt Village).

"The more time you waste yelling at me, the more time the enemy has to prepare their own forces," stepping around Fang, I took in the rest of the group, "So I'll let the rest of the team decide."

I addressed the other Rahks. "So far for defence we have Era, Kat and myself. Does anyone here think they're better qualified for defence than Fang here? Or that he is better suited for attack than they are?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Doublecross Base

"Sure." He murmured to Sanurahk. "I will forge him something when we return to the academy. Name's Sidonas by the way."

Then Sidonas heard Root talk about running into battle. "My friend, unless you wish to get yourself and your friend killed, you should listen to the instructions and strategies of those who have planned them. I understand the need for victory, but to run out there and charge into battle is foolish and unwise in every form it can take."

Sidonas then turned back to Shark and Sliver. "Our plan seems stable, now we just need to position our defenders."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Shadow-Village

"I think I am good for offence." Said Shadow

IC: Sanu-Doublecross

"Alright" Said Sanu, Handing the Staff to Sidonas "I've made a Few upgrade to it, Please try and return it." Said Sanu "Try pressing this Button, but point it like this" He said, twisting the Staff in Sidonas's hand, so one of the points pointed down. that button launched that Spear point about 20 feet using a Spring...

Edited by Dragon11603

IC Kat:

"He's got a decent plan," I pointed out. 

Granted, it was much the same plan that I had, but It was good that he was learning the responsibilities of leading. 

I'd had a few too many missions go the wrong way of late, I was willing to let someone else have a go at it.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Sidonas felt the staff in his hand, seeing the spear fire.

"Interesting. You are a craftsman of weapons and gadgetry like myself and Recoil? When we return to the academy, you should see some of my designs. Rest assured I will have your staff returned to you in good condition. Thank you for letting me borrow it."

Sidonas handed the staff to Vozarahk. "Be careful with it, for I will not be the one taking responsibility if it is lost or damaged. Also its maker may have your head if you do."

IC: Fang - Base (Team Backstab)

Still Exxan paraded about as if he was in command. Of course, it was common sense to have an attack while defenders remained behind. Had it come from anyone other than Exxan, he would have appreciated the logic. But he was not standing down to a murder.

But he had no better plans of his own. He had no way of removing the mantle of leadership from Exxan. He was there first, and he was formulating plans before Fang and Kat had even arrived. He could not attack what was only logical.

So, he resolved to do the one thing he could that would preserve a semblance of dignity. "I will not wait on your deliberations," he growled. "If you are remaining here, I will not wait for your turning. I am going to the other base. Those that have chosen may follow."

He suddenly turned without another word and began walking off through the village. The other team's base was... inland, at the base of the peninsula. Surely it could not be difficult to find.

"A h-h-hero never loses," he bluntly stated to Sidonas. Surely, 'twould explain everything.

"No, it's fine," I interjected, "you go with him, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Why does everyone say Vorzorahk, its Vorzorak, no H!

IC: Vorzorak-Doublecross

"Thank you." He said taking the Staff

This is probably what the "Materials" he saw as my staff went into.

He saw the display that Sanurahk put on

Hmm, two Ranged weapons

Vorzorak felt a bit Strange, he held the staff as he did his staff, same way, same spot, it did not touch the Ground, and that was when he realized he was taller than everyone else. he held it lower, then it touched the ground.

"I guess we'll send our men- and women, out in waves, first the scouts, then the Attackers, armed with the Information that the Scouts bring back."

Edited by Dragon11603

"I'm not provoking him," I said to Cao, wrenching free of his grip. "I'm doing what's best for this team, which right now is getting him to stay away from me." I gave Cao a careful glance. "Please don't let him do anything stupid."

IC: Shadow-Backstab

Still not my fight

Still not my fight

"Will you two please shut up about your differences so we can win? alright? The last thing we need right now is for this team to be torn apart, in this time you 2 spent arguing, they have probably already sent out their Troops!" Yelled Shadow at Fang and Exxan

Sidonas, hearing Root's reply, spoke. "Yes, a hero does not loose, as long as said hero has a suitable plan, and charging towards somebody like Exxan or Fang blindly is not something healthy for one's life. We need you and your friend to help us. We need good scouts and you are one of them. Please, just follow the plan and don't get killed. It is better for all that way."

What was this Rahk thinking? Running headfirst against their opponents?! That is the most foolish thing I have heard today!

IC

Exxan didn't do well with people challenging him, like this upstart Shadow guy... "Shadow!" A finger points to him. "You're coming with me as an attacker, pronto!" Caoutchouc started off into the forests, if Fang was dead set on leading the pack, he was just fine with letting him act as a danger magnet of sorts. Hopefully springing any traps before the more cool headed of them had a chance to do so.

Of course.

He would save him if bad things were happening, right?

...but close to it

"A h-h-hero never loses," he bluntly stated to Sidonas. Surely, 'twould explain everything.

IC: Punch+Counterpunch/Counter's POV/Doublecross/Peaks

I took control and approached the naive one (Root).

"We Rahkshi are considered to be extremely evil and are meant to be servants. If that's what we are, what makes you think you're a hero."

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Village

"Besides being numb, having dimmed vision, and limited hearing from fighting with Xara? I'm lucky I can still taste food. I already mentioned my useless Rhotuka ability. I know multiple forms of hand-to-hand combat. If you wanted a better package, I should've gotten Bullseye. But he has to take care of Toxin. He apparently lost his suit when trying to help save Rider."

I then remember that she was there.

"Oh...you probably knew that."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Shadow-Forest

I knew I should have stayed out of it

I knew it Wasn't my Fight

I knew I Shouldn't have angered a rahk obviously Stronger than me

Shadow was instantly regretting his decision to yell that.

Now he was in a forest full of Dangerous Rahi, following a Rahk that obviously disliked him...

The only thing between my and death, is my sword...

IC: Sidonas - Doublecross

Sidonas looked at Punch. "A Rahk does not necessarily have to submit to wickedness and evil. If one wishes to do good, let them do good, if one wishes to do evil, then let them do evil. You may have a sense of immorality, but your fellow Rahk believes in what is moral. Let him pursue that and leave him be, considering he has done the same to you. I was simply stating how is it not wise to go charging into a fight with no planning or thought as what will be done."

• Upvote 1

I waited until Fang, Cao and Shadow were gone, then turned to the others. "Okay, the flag is currently hidden under some rubble in that building over there," I pointed it out, "that's about twenty paces from your two o'clock, Era." 

Turning back to the group, I continued. "What I'm thinking is that we could collapse the building on the flag, burying it."

IC: Sliver - Team Doublecross (Starnhorn Range).

"As much as I would love to stand around and listen to you blabber about morality all day," I interjected, stifling a yawn, "I think we've got more important things to be doing, wouldn't you all agree?" 

IC: Silver - Doublecross Base

I folded my arms.

"We've discussed this long enough. Sidonas and Recoil - Squad 1 - scout out the area north of this place. I don't think I need to say this, but be cautious of the Visorak. Root and Shield, Squad 2, you guys search south. You just might find some enemies. Me and Vorjak will go east. Sound good?"

OOC: I mentioned this in his Profile

IC: Shadow

"Sure" he whispered to Cao, "I can do Sneaky."

IC: Vorzorak-Doublecross

"Alright, I'll move to Higher ground where I can Defend the Flag using my long Ranged Weaponry." Said Vorzorak moving a bit further up to higher Ground Slowly.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Punch+Counterpunch/Punch's POV/Doublecross/Peaks

I quickly took control before Counter could cause further issues, my blue eyes replacing the green of Counter.

"Forgive my...other side. He merely states the general opinion of the Matoran and the other species that perceive us so. While I do respect his morality, he at least must know that others will not perceive him as such."

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Doublecross Peaks Base

"I'll let you plan out the defense," said Shark to Sliver, "as it is you who has championed it. But you had best hurry in hiding the flag. They'll be coming any time now." To Silver, he nodded his agreement.

Then he turned to Root, the obsessively 'heroic' fool, and spoke with rousing vigor. "My comrade, reconnaissance is not exclusive to an honorable battle. Rather, it is a prerequisite! Does not a hero do his duty? This is yours, none can replace you in it! With your affinity for plants, you shall be invaluable in the forests. And the knowledge you accrue by virtue of your noble investigation shall give us the ability to later fight, and not only that, but win in a glorious battle, lauded in the epic sagas from now to eternity! Forever you shall be a true hero to your comrades, and respected by your foes." Maybe that rousing speech would convince the heroic fool to do his duty.

OOC: Argh, need to go. I'll post Jayar later.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"I didn't mean level the whole village, just that one building." 

"There are plenty of other collapsed building in these ruins. One more won't stand out," I flicked one of my knives in my hand, filled with nervous anticipation. "I don't think we should guard one specific place. We should spread out, turn this whole village into a trap." 

I smiled, turning towards Era. "And that's why we need you."