Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Nymph

"...Things," I say warily; no doubt a shedload of insults, violence and general nastiness would come my way if my love for knowledge became commonly known.

IC: Raith - Halls

"Uh..." Should I inquire further? Would that be seen as invasive? Or would it be seen as impolite if I didn't ask? I just don't know! I wail mentally...what should I do?

"I'm new here too, actually." I wonder who said that, before realising that I did...I've started lying again, already. Well, it's more like a half-truth..."Maybe I can give you a tour of what I've seen of the school so far?" I've just said that, too...maybe this 'socializing' isn't as hard as it looks if you let yourself go on autopilot...

Kathok

IC: Sidonas - Crawler

As Sidonas waited for Suvak's reply to his broken arm, if one existed considering the medical skills aboard the vehicle, Sidonas looked back over at Recoil's unconscious form. She should have been awake by now. It worried him.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Char - Hallways

Well this one is entirely unhelpful... and... didn't I walk through a door on my way inside?

Char just kept her small grin and awkwardly rocked back and forth on her heels. "...sounds like a good idea," she said at last. "Well... it was so nice to meet you... but I must be going. Plenty of school to see!"

Not even a name...

IC: Xara - Hallway. 

"Yeah, bye." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: A pair of Oohnorak dragged a mostly webbed and very unconscious Muaka into the cleared area just outside of Farsholt's walls the swarm was using as a larder. For a moment the duo stared at the escaping Sliver, then dropped their feline acquisition and started screeching into the air. Summoning their brethren...

Stronghold's efforts remained in vain. He simply didn't have enough room for movement to be able to hack right through the webbing. He was probably wearing it down, but it was a slow process and would undoubtedly take him a while. Though given a horde of guards was about to descend on the area, waiting might be a good idea...

Suvak was keeping an eye on Shield, who was still hovering dangerously around Punch. His vengeance had been distracted by Caoutchouc for now, but he'd need to keep them separated as long as he could...

"The Crawler can set your arm, brace it and give you a sling if needs be, but you'll need Palma to fix it," the cyborg Skakdi answered Sidonas, "I said at the very beginning of this fiasco that it couldn't mend broken limbs."

IC: Palma looked to Liar as Mortsia fenced the Matoran's neck with sturdy medical tomes. She could tell from a glance there was no saving her.

"I...can't do anything for that one. Put her in the corner with curtains, try not to let anyone see her."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sliver - Doublecross (Jungle).

Hauling myself over a chunk of broken wall, I heard the screeching behind me and quickened my pace, forcing my sluggish limbs to carry me onwards. I had no intention of being killed by oversized arachnids....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Thank you Suvak. Any way I can be of help here with one arm?" As Sidonas said this, he scanned through the medical supplies for a sling.

IC: Stronghold/Village

I had way of knowing if the cocoon was weakening yet, but I had no time to lose. I wondered what happened if I tried to fire a Rhotuka. I immediately thought no, for it would probably be a poor choice. Right now, I decided to add my strength along with my blades into trying to hopefully break my way out. 

IC: Liar - Infirmary

"Got it, Boss," he said, displaying a mock salute before moving the deceased Matoran to where Palma had indicated and closing the curtains to hide her corpse. "So... any word on how they got in here yet?" 

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Phogen: In her ghostly Matoran, Phogen responded with a polite "Thank you very much. I do look forward to meeting your master, and I hope he can help me identify the origin of a weapon a my friend gave to me."

It was good to prime Grossh about this little lure. Make it appear very innocent, near trivial. It was going to be intriguing to watch his reaction to the blade slung over her back, under her jacket. And while the intriguing bit was valuable, the reaction of Grossh, if he could identify it, would be very, very entertaining.

Still, he hid his anticipation well, curbing his curiosity to mild interest in the decor of the apartment, and his anticipation was spiked with a degree of apathy for the whole nuance of the affair.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia sighed as the new Rahk hid the corpse of the dead matoran behind the curtain. He then spoke to the matoran softly.

"Rest your soul, little one

For all will be well.

Be brave, little one

For death shall ring its bell.

But do not go towards death.

He will say all will be good

But you he will betrayeth.

Do not go to the one in the hood."

Getting up, he excused himself, and exited to the hall, where he headed to the library. He jumped onto the wall, pulled himself to the ceiling, and started crawling his way there.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse thought it would be beneficial if she got some rest. She started heading towards her dormitory.

OOC: Vitesse open for interaction

IC: Shock

Shock looked up. Okay, it's not as many as I thought, maybe ten residents? Shock thought. He couldn't tell. What he could tell was the interaction at a certain building- Shock caught a glimpse of weaponry. It seems they were expecting an attack, after all. Shock started coming up with a plan while waiting for Torch to land.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Torch - Nynrah

I land softly behind Shock.

Maybe this isn't such a good idea...

imagine

the

flames

That won't always persuade me, you know. You might have to think of something a little more imaginative.

imagine

lots

and

lots

of 

flames

OK, you've convinced me. let's do it.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Shock

Hmm... Shock looked at the buildings. All made of wood, it seemed. Shock looked back at the building with weapons. Slowly, a plan was formulating in his head. It still involved burning stuff, but a bit more cautious. They would have to do the first step extremely quick too. But think off the weapons, oh glorious! It was well worth it. The real problem would be going unnoticed. But, again, it was all worth it. "Alright, I surprisingly have a plan." Shock whispered, then paused for dramatic effect. "We need to bust into a building, block all but one entrance, and bottle-neck them or something."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Sidonas grabbed what looked like a sling and laid his arm down on a table. "This is going to hurt like Karzahni." Sidonas took in a breath and shoved his arm back into its' proper shape. He had to pinch his hand to keep himself from letting out any sign of pain. Sidonas gently moved his arm into the sling he had put on his shoulder. Afterwards he went back and sat down, looking through his things for anything that might let him go out and assist those still at risk.

IC: Sliver went unpursued for now, the Visorak deciding to wait for reinforcements before chasing a prey as potentially dangerous as a Rahkshi. This was bad news for Stronghold, who's efforts managed to break through his cocoon just as those very reinforcements arrived on the scene. His grand rebirth was hailed with a celebration of bright, flashing lights. If only they had been fireworks instead of numbing rhotuka...

Suvak watched as Sidonas adjusted his wounds as best as the student could manage. 

"You're illusion right? That decoy trick you can do should be handy if we need to make a mission out of this. A decent distraction can be worth a thousand swords."

IC: "None at all."

Palma was focusing on the mangled legs rather than broken neck for now. An easier fix, relatively speaking anyway, and she didn't to be too drained fixing the neck injury to be able to see to this other one.

"I don't suppose you have any idea?"

IC: Grossh walked in wearing a long apron of sturdy looking leather, complete with a set of matching gloves and a metal face shield. All were covered in scars and pits, blackened with heat and covered in a variety of blotchy but colourful stains from boiled off impurities. 

He lost the apron first, then the gloves, finally losing the mask, throwing all of them to Veltorm. Perspective instantly changed the thick and heavy safety gear into childish rags as the amphibious titan grabbed an item in each hand.

"So," the goldsmith began, placing a Rau over his muzzle, "I se you've multiplied." He shot a glance at Phogen, "Another student with another favour to ask?"

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sliver - Doublecross (Jungle). 

They weren't following, good. I switched to flight mode and started back towards the Crawler. 

IC Kat:

I shot a glance back at Era and Exxan.

Hoped they heard me.

"Alright, let's go! We're gonna sweep low, get their attention on us! If you can hit em as we go, do so! After all, we're Rahkshi!"

I grinned.

"We don't negotiate!"

I veered smoothly away, headed for the village.

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

"Got it!" I followed the sound of Kat down towards the village. I hope I live to regret this...

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Jungle).

In the distance, I saw Kat and the others begin their assault. Hopefully there'd be some Visorak left for me to fight when I got there. 

IC: Stronghold/Crawler

"I."

I jumped to side away from a few of the rhotuka.

"Hate."

I slid to avoid a couple more.

"VISORAK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I grabbed and threw the remains of my cocoon onto the Visorak. Which did nothing more than provide a split-second distraction.

IC: Alpha/Forest

I nodded again as we veered into the village.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Sidonas turned to Suvak. "Drillmaster Suvak, stealth missions and distractions are my specialty in the field of battle. I've pulled off a few tricks, made a few gadgets, and I see how both of those could be put to use with some clever planning, Sir. Just tell me what needs to be done to get myself and everyone else out of here alive and I'll get to it." Sidonas pulled out his Codex, laid it down on a table, and flipped to his map of the island, looking over where the bases were and the spots where Visorak were most likely to appear. "Speaking of a thousand swords, there really should be some form of forge installed in this vehicle for matters such as this, give me time and metal and I could forge one-thousand swords.." Sidonas muttered as he looked over his map and thought out what could possibly be done.

IC: Liar - Infirmary

Liar simply closed his eyes and shrugged, forgetting for a secong that her attention was focused on her patients.

"I wouldn't be asking if I did," he said. "I just recently came across that one outside of the gym. Didn't even know that her friends were here too until I walked in."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare was inside his cave, Sitting on his Chair(Which was, still a Rock), Contemplating life.

IC: Blade 

Blade Finished the book he was Reading, and left the Library.

OOC: Blade open for interaction.

IC: Sanu

Sanu Tried really hard to shake the cocoon off the web, so it may hit something Sharp, and open it up. 

Edited by Dragon11603

Vitesse was exhausted when she got to the hallway with the dormitories. So much so, that she didn't see the short, brightly colored Rahkshi(Char) until she bumped into said Rahkshi.

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia swung to the library, when he saw two Rahkshi, one of them looking slightly similar to him. He hung around them(literally), and listened in.

OOC: Mortsia interacting with Nymph and Raith.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

"Oh, no," Hoto cut in quickly. "She's... an old friend... we stumbled on while we were here."

After she awkwardly slipped away from the Rahkshi of Chain Lightning, it didn't take long for Char to literally run into another Rahkshi. She had been distracted taking in the scenery, but she had no excuse.

Her eyes flashed furiously for a fraction of a second before her mask came up again, and she gave the fallen Rahkshi a sympathetic smile. "Oh, I'm sorry! Are you alright?"

Edited by Click

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

Vlad stood by and watched Palma go about her work, deeply concerned. At some point Ivan fluttered in, having determined the uproar over and the hallways safe to traverse.

He tried not to see the dead one Liar brought in. It made him too angry... too sad. These Matoran had been his friends - well, not exactly friends, but he'd known a lot of the Ghosts, waved hello to them, just generally been around and been nice - and now they were frightened to death of him. And it was all his stupid classmates' fault! Not fair.

But then, when had fate ever been fair to the downtrodden vampire Rahkshi? Vlad let out a dejected sigh.

IC: Jayar / House of Grossh

Jayar sat silently. He had little to say to Grossh, favorable or not, about Phogen. The sly Derahk could probably word its way into Grossh' favor quite easily anyways, regardless of anything he might interject.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Ow.... Vitesse slowly got up. Of course she had to run into somebody. How she ran into this brightly colored Rahkshi, Vitesse didn't know. Standing up, she said, "I suppose so. I'm guessing you're new..." Vitesse looked at the Rahkshi before her. She frowned at the sight of the flare guns, but quickly put up her own mask of emotion, or lack thereof. She really needed some sleep.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Char nervously rubbed the handle of her flare gun and cringed. "Yeah, just arrived today. It seems I'm not making the best first impression. Name's Char, by the way."

"Alright. Good luck, and watch out for another short Rahk. Unless you want your face smashed in, that is." Vitesse said. She continued on her way to her dorm. Once past the short Rahk, she frowned. For some reason, the small Rahk reminded her of Nightmare, though she wasn't sure why. Probably just the height, she thought. Satisfied with that answer, she continued on to her dorm.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"...Things," I say warily; no doubt a shedload of insults, violence and general nastiness would come my way if my love for knowledge became commonly known.

"Uh..." Should I inquire further? Would that be seen as invasive? Or would it be seen as impolite if I didn't ask? I just don't know! I wail mentally...what should I do?

"I'm new here too, actually." I wonder who said that, before realising that I did...I've started lying again, already. Well, it's more like a half-truth..."Maybe I can give you a tour of what I've seen of the school so far?" I've just said that, too...maybe this 'socializing' isn't as hard as it looks if you let yourself go on autopilot...

nonononononononononokeeptoyourbooksnymphkeeptoyourfriendsnonononononononononononono-

Friends.

nonononononononononononowhatdiditellyoudontyoudaregodothatMURDERERnonononononononononononononono

My legs still trembling- admittedly, at a slightly slower rate than before- and my palms sweaty, I half-begin to nodNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

I finish the movement, beating down my subconscious. Unbidden, my hand lethargically fumbles its way into my satchel, wrapping itself around a grenade and squeezing the explosive tightly. In shock, I release it.

VBWj75sh.png

IC Kat:

With no weapons, this was going to be tricky for me.

We cleared the treeline, finding the swarm of Visorak.

They immediately started firing on us, as I dove sharply, dropping out of flight mode and tucking into a ball, using my momentum to carry me to the ground and forward in a sort of rolling wrecking ball of Rahkshi.

Edited by Chumpu

This stranger looks as nervous as I am...perhaps if he is nervous of acceptance too, he cares less about the fact that I am unworthy...perhaps we could even become friends at some point-- no, I'm getting ahead of myself. I've never had friends before, only puppets, and I'm not quite sure how friendship is measured...how do you know that they know that the feeling of friendship is mutual? If you ask outright, it might be considered rude. And once they finally do become your friend, how should you treat them differently?

I can see that I have a lot to learn.

Before the panic returns, I start to stride down the hallway towards the nearest notable location, the Infirmary. I realise that he might not know to follow, so I awkwardly turn mid-step...what should I do? Beckon? That might be seen as insulting, being a movement also used with rahi...should I say 'come on'? Would that be seen as rude too? - he might already know to come, and then I might be seen as unnecessarily hassling him...

Unable to decide what to do, I just stand there hopelessly, waiting for him to catch up.

Kathok