Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Mortsia

"I can be of assistance

Just say the word

To keep them from death's entrance

And have them soar like a bird."

Mortsia said this, while looking at the matoran. He was not truly sure if those with injuries like this could be healed fully.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse entered her dorm, exhausted. She closed the door, then collapsed on the hard bed. She fell into a deep sleep, hoping that dreams would not haunt her.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Shock

"Alright. That sounds even better. But when they are all dead, we gather the weapons and masks, then we burn everything. We need the masks in case we need to make something, though I can't imagine what." Shock said, activating his powers. "Let's go." Shock said, starting to creep towards the town, hoping he was out of sight.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Raith - Halls

My anxiety subsides a little as the rahk begins to follow me...I wait until they catch up to where I am standing, and then match their pace. I still feel nervous, and manage to trip over my own legs before hurriedly righting myself, turning away from him in shame. What must this rahkshi think of me, someone who is giving them a tour and yet cannot even walk properly? I realise that this must be 'embarrassment', which was occasionally described to me, but I only understood in the same way a Maxilos understands a Makuta.

I realise with a start that I do not in fact know this student's name...how could I have been so unintelligent? I have observed that it is usually common etiquette to ask someone's name in this situation...but then again, sometimes it is considered inappropriate to ask...

How do I know which it is in this instance? The answer is, I don't - I've spent my entire existence observing others, yet I can hardly hold a conversation. I suppose I'll just have to take a risk one way or the other. I've never taken a risk this high before...

"Uh...by the way, what is your-- I mean, er-- what do you call yourself? That is to say, what is your designatio-- I mean to say your name?"

I'm on the edge of tears...I had one chance, and I messed it up. He probably has little idea of what I'm talking about, thanks to the convoluted syntax of the sentence. Every time I tried something, I panicked that it might be the wrong thing to say, and thus the end product was incomprehensible chaos.

IC: Torch - Small village, Nynrah

I follow Shock, keepin' to the shadows.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Nymph

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Karzahni, I think anxiously as one of my large books slips from grasp, thumping onto the floor. I scrabble to pick it up, awkwardly getting my nimble fingers underneath it and recovering the volume from the flagstones. 

Only then do I realise that the Rahkshi has been talking to me. #####. Flustered, I shake my head nervously. "Um. s-sorry; didn't hear what you said."

FOOLFOOLFOOLFOOLFOOLFOOLFOOLFOOLFOOLFOOLFOOL

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia looked for a way to introduce himself in poetry, but just said, "Mortsia. Yours?"

IC: Vitesse

Unfortunately, dreams did haunt her. She dreamt of matoran, and not just the one whose neck she snapped. No, for there were several she had killed. It seemed that Icarax did have humor, lining up matoran for the slaughter... Vitesse knew she could not apologize to them, and it made her guilty. Slowly, Vitesse got up. She looked at her pendant, then got up. She stepped out into the hall.

IC: Shock

Shock slowly approached the backside of a building on the side of town, nowhere near the weapons. He looked in the hut via a window, and saw a matoran in it. He was looking away, so he couldn't see the mask of him. He had a disk launcher. Shock made several signs, with pointing at the house, a giant gun, and a giant fireball explosion thingy. He hoped Torch had got the message to light the place up.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: "An interesting arrangement, though I do have to wonder what torment you put yourself through to achieve it," Grossh said, looking over Phogen's armour with the same eye a sculptor looks over a statue, or a gourmand a fine feast, "You feel pain through those suits yes? Was changing it like that not a sensation akin to me sandpapering my fingers off?"

IC: After taking a moment to assist Sliver, Suvak returned to Sidonas. 

"The Crawler has the cordak turret, and thats it. We can remove it, shouldn't be too hard to unscrew all the bits. Leaves the injured to fend for themselves if something comes looking this way though. And given our luck so far, I'd say its increasingly likely something will."

As if drawn by the irresistible threads of destiny, but more likely the screeching of its minions, the Kahgarak Queen started stomping over to the attacking squad of Rahkshi. 

Howling to the air, it charged up a darkness rhotuka, readying it to fire to cloud the skies in black and force the Rahkshi back down into the waiting jaws of the swarm...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

The Kahgarak looked to be charging up a Rhotuka, but I had no intention of sitting around waiting to find out what sort of spinner it was. Swooping in close, I flung one of my knives towards the Rhotuka launcher, accelerating the blade with a blast of air. 

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alpha/Village

I came up with something creative. Instead of simply dodging the Oohnorak's Rhotuka, I moved so that the Rhotuka would hit the Kahgarak. Let her taste her servant's power.

IC: Counterpunch/Forest

I heard the sounds of battle, I was getting close.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Sidonas - Crawler

"I guess we should keep the turrent here as a last line of defense, or I might be able to set up a small turrent if someone is willing to let me use one of their projectile weapons and adapt it as a turrent. That way we can use the cordak to bring down the tunnels. Possibly set up some barriers or forms of shields for the wounded if we have the materials.."

Sidonas stopped and looked up at the group that was here. "Who do we have that is in the best condition to level a tunnel with a cordak blaster?"

Sidonas looked back down and pulled out his Codex, adding notes as to what factors to add to the ever-growing list of problems and restrictions.

"Suvak, might need to take a look at the cordak. If we have an extra ranged weapon or one someone is willing to let me place onto a turrent temporarily, then that makes my plan a whole lot more likely to succeed with minimal casualties." Sidonas took a breath, he glanced over at Recoil's unconscious form for just half a second, and went back to work. The sight was something he wanted to focus on, to give all of his attention and care to, but he knew it would help no one if he were just focusing on all that could go wrong.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sliver - Doublecross (Terrain Crawler).

I lay there, letting the machines do their work - patching up the gash across my chest armour, smoothing out the crumpled carapace of my neck, pumping drugs into my body to dispel the effects of whatever the Visorak had hit me with. 

Soon I'd be ready to return to the battle. And when I did, Exxan would regret crossing me....

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

I approached Palma - pretty much the only person in the school I trusted, apart from Rail and Glass - and spoke in a low voice, making sure the other rahks couldn't overhear. "What are you going to do with the Matoran?"

IC: Matoran - Storage Closet. 

The Matoran remained huddled in the corner, feet braced against the shelf he'd overturned to block the door. It was dark and cold in here, and he could hear small rahi - insects or rodents, he wasn't sure - creeping around, occasionally bumping up against him.

He just wanted to go home.... and see all of these monsters burn.... 

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

Twisting out of the path of an oncoming Rhotuka, I sensed Kat and the others flying off towards the giant creature - the Kahgarak. It seemed they were trying to defeat the enemy by taking out its leader.

Apparently it fell to me to make sure they had a chance to do so. "Come and get me!" I dropped out of the sky, landing in the middle of the open village square. This was, by far, the dumbest thing I'd ever done...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Palma gestured vaguely at the curtains where the deceased Matoran had been hidden away.

"That one I'm going to have to bury, secretly if preferable. I'd prefer the other students thought these intruders just escaped. Let their imaginations create all the urban legends they want."

She sighed and laid her hands over the head of the one with the broken neck.

"And I think I may have to do the same with this one. I've fixed up the legs of the others...best I can anyway. He's not going to get much use out of them from now on. But this injury is...severe...delicate. I'm beginning to think a mercy killing may be the better option."

IC: Inspecting the assorted injured and wounded gathered at the Crawler, most unconscious, all exhausted, Suvak's options were limited.

"It looks like its up to you and Fang then," he said to Sidonas, "I'd have Fang as the one to level the tunnel, personally, with you leading as many Visorak in there as you can. Play to your strengths."

Exxan's knife struck the gathering whorls of the Rhotuka, shattering them into thousands upon thousands of tiny whorls of blackness, miniature voids where the world was missing. The Kahgarak hollered as it tried shaking them out of its eyes, stamping its feet like a child throwing a tantrum. One of its great clawed toes came crashing down on Stronghold, driving him into the boggy ground like a mallet. 

It was easily open for Kat's punch, but the effect wasn't quite what she was hoping for. The spider was the size of a building, its hide was thicker than anything Kat had encountered before. The impact juddered up her arm, pain flaring like fireworks along every nerve. She'd broken a few fingers, that was for sure...

On the plus side, there were no Rhotuka coming her way anymore. Alpha's plan had one slight flaw, the Oohnorak weren't foolish enough to earn their Queen's ire by firing on her. But that did reveal a potential oasis of safety the fighting students could use. Shame it involved being so close to the behemoth trying to eat them...

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"You're a shadow Kraata," I pointed out, still keeping my voice low, "you can speak their language." I cast a glance back towards the other rahks, "I think I speak for everyone in saying I want to know how they got in here." 

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

I wheeled around in the air, flinging a second knife towards the Kahgarak's eye. 

IC Kat:

Pain stabbed up my arm. Here I'd thought Rahkshi carapaces were thick.

Compared to the shell of this thing, we may as well have been wearing cardboard.

I grit my teeth against the pain, doing my best to hang on with my numb left arm.

I might not be able to do much physically, but as much of the school knew from my bright red coloration, I'm a Turahk.

So I did the only thing I could do while I was on top of a rampaging Kahgarak.

I pumped as much Fear into it as I possibly could muster.

Hopefully, it would give my teammates the chance they needed.

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare was in the corner of his cave, curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth. 

"So, so lonely... S-so, Boring.... NOTHING TO DO!!!" His Voice thundered through the small cave.

IC: Blade

Blade was Sitting down in the middle of the courtyard, contemplating how to destroy the voice in his head.

IC Vaalku

It appeared as though, with what chaos was occurring, there was no way he was going to complete the metal strings. He would have to find some regular ones... Somehow. Maybe the library, where he almost died. Yeah. Real fun.

Getting up and then instantly down, Vaalku slowly crawled out of the Gym. He had to carry his harp, after all.

IC: "An interesting arrangement, though I do have to wonder what torment you put yourself through to achieve it," Grossh said, looking over Phogen's armour with the same eye a sculptor looks over a statue, or a gourmand a fine feast, "You feel pain through those suits yes? Was changing it like that not a sensation akin to me sandpapering my fingers off?"

IC Phogen: "Akin in sensation, but not in intensity with my preparation. I would analogize it more to a surgical procedure I relegated my work to the superficial portions of my body, and used localized numbing agents for the duration of the process. Frankly, I did not want to file into a major artery or nerve conduit. I also had assistance from a particularly unscrupulous Nynrah engineer for the additions to the spine and shoulders. There was a good deal of soreness for a time, but the function was unimpaired in the modified areas about a week after the process."

Phogen was enjoying the discussion deeply, and rather enjoying the appreciative looks Grossh was giving as well. She was being won over by the Vortixx, but the desire to win over the armorsmith in return was an equalizing force. She determined it simply as a connection with Grossh, one that could be potentially used for profit later. He simply needed to remain intriguing. And Phogen knew just how to do it.

"Well, that was the first itineration, at least. I got this, a replacement set, as a gift from my father. Custom made to appear like this, so the anatomical modifications are a bit more precise and effective, and the gender of my choosing can be emphasized by much more subtle movements than the prior set. It incorporates far more psychological and physiological subtleties than the first, which looks crude by comparison."

Edited by Funkydude527
  • Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

OOC: Stronghold was on open ground?!?! Makes sense...

IC: Stronghold/Village

A rather large foot whacked me into the ground.

Gotta love unconsciousness.

IC: Counterpunch/Village

A battlecry would be soon heard as Counterpunch joined the fray beating and slicing Visorak. His dodge powers allowing him to avoid most attacks.

IC: Mangai

"No. I'm starting to get worried. Perhaps a Guurahk could destroy the door without collapsing the shelves on the Matoran. Do you know any?"

OOC: Would it be okay to add some IC training sessions for Hunter to some of my Mangai posts until Hunter is sent to Corpus or should I wait till he arrived to start using and developing him?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Mangai

"I think I know of at least one level 4 that I can't remeber the name of but you have a point. We need to hurry before somethinng happens to this Matoran. How are the others?"

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Revenge-Hallway

"One of them may die. But the other one should live, if he will never walk."  Revenge looked sorry, but then put on a serous face.  "I am working on forming a group to figure out how these Matoran got here and prevent future accidents like this.  I heard about how you wish to go over to the island and protect the Matoran but I must warn you, they probably won't return your kindness.  It would be safer to stay here and help me."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Sidonas - Crawler

Sidonas looked over at Suvak. "Sounds like a plan." He said, beginning to pack up his maps and books with his good arm. Sidonas grabbed his map of the island and turned and looked at Fang as he took off the crossbow gauntlet and placed it on his right arm. "Ready to crush some of those buggers?" Sidonas asked as he grabbed Hook, he might have needed a grappling hook incase things went to Karzahni. Sidonas made for the exit onto the beach.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf