Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vitesse

"Well, they were gone as the matoran appeared, and Nightmare pretty much confirmed that they went to Nynrah in search of a flame thrower... They could have burnt down a village, kidnapped some matoran, and brought them back for a little fun. At least one of them isn't sane. As for what they look like... One is a standard electrical Rahk, though with two lightning bolts tattooed on his faceplate, and the other had paint designs that appeared to be based on fire." Vitesse said. Her theory had holes in it, true, but it was the only one she could think of.

IC: Draco

Draco stepped in the room. Now then... What was so important about this seemingly random room? Hmmm... Nothing in obvious sight, but a smart Rahk would hide it in the hiding place... Draco opened a random cabinet. Nothing in that one... He repeated the process for the next one...

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vlad / Causeway

Vlad nodded, and asked, "Is Nightmare zer tiny vun... zer vun who killed..." He trailed off darkly, a cold look in his eyes and a horrific memory in his mind.

IC: Jayar / Refectory

Jayar took a seat by Hoto and Snake, depositing his tray of refectory slop on the table. "We're just here for to enjoy the school's delectable gourmet cooking," he told the teleporter lightly. Then more quietly, but still casually enough not to draw attention with telltale conspiratorial tones, "And to let you know, on behalf of Kat, that you're invited to a meeting later today in the empty classroom."

Hopefully that would be all the explanation needed for that, because even though the Refectory was relatively empty there was no telling who might decide to overhear.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Snake - Refectory

"Ah, I thought it was tomorrow." I say through a mouthful of food. Speaking in a normal tone and volume is less likely to draw attention, and the statement could apply to practically anything. "Will do, in that case." I continue cheerfully.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii grabbed her food and walked over to an inhabited table. Company is better than eating alone. "So, what do you think about these recent developments?" she asked them.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik brought Frog to his dorm, to find Tangirahk still inside. "Hey, found a new member." he told the female violinist. He closed the door behind him, and looked at Frog. "Play me a song, piano man." Frog proceeded to play a rousing keyboard number. Dallior, impressed, said, "Well done. Welcome to the band. Now, let's look for good music."

OOC: Hakrii to Jayar, Hoto, and Snake, (because nothing's better than awkward conversation. :P), Dakilik given permission to bunny Frog by Ghiddy, and if anyone got that reference, tell me.

EDIT: To include Dakilik's post.

Edited by Dallior: Rahkshi Lord

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Vitesse

"True. Right now, I am just trying to find suspects. It would be so much easier if the matoran told us..." Vitesse said, sighing.

IC: Shock

"NO FLOWER FOR YOU!" Shock had reached sword-swingin range, and he sliced with the blade at Nightmare's knife, electricity flowing.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Kat:

I sighed, now alone once more.

Best go looking for the others as well. Some of the others had still been at the Cauldron. Probably best I start there.

I left my now barren room. I removed the key from my armor slot, and crushed it in my hand. I'd have no need of it anymore.

I tossed the scrap of metal out a nearby window as I moved down the hall.

I passed the Gym as I came back outside.

What a waste this place was.

OOC: open for interaction.

IC: Lucid / Causeway

Lucid, who had been staring off into nowhere in some sort of meditative daze (or maybe just watching invisible motionless birds), suddenly spoke up. "The best is rarely the most obvious," she pointed out. "Remember that in your investigation, or the truth will snicker behind your back as you try to seize wispy lies."

IC: Burst

With his staff repaired and a new weapon at his side, Burst decided that now would be a good time to go collect Haken. He left his dorm, and pondered what the Makuta forming a secret police force would mean for the school. Once word inevitably got out, nobody would trust each other anymore. Loyalists would suspect everyone else to be a traitor, and most likely would arrest on a whim. He knew there were students that disapproved of the brotherhood in the school, but we're they really stupid enough to rebel? Then again, their creator was stupid enough to turn their friends against them, despite being powerful enough to kill them himself without lifting a finger. Burst didn't know what plans for his personal minions Tridax had next, but he knew one thing: after that "funeral" nothing would ever be quite the same at Corpus Rahkshi. Burst approached the room Haken was hidden in, only to see that the door was open.

"Oh Karz..."

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Not that one... He opened up another and- Ah! A kraata! Probably Haken. Slowly, he picked it up-'Oh Karz...' Those words reached the ears of Draco. Oh no... Go go go! Reverting to flight mode, he put the kraata on his lap, and flew out the door as quickly as possible, cyclonic powers aiding him. He needed to get to Tridax's office...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC (As Tangirahk): "That was impressive." The rahkshi of sonics said with a smile. "You are already proving to be a valuable addition to the band." The sonic rahkshi faced Dakilik. "How many more members do we need to recruit before we begin rehearsals?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Burst heard a cupboard slam, followed by the distinctive sound of a rahkshi reverting to flight mode. Before he had time to react, Draco flew through the door, and headed down the hall, presumably carrying Haken. Wasting no time, Burst reverted to flight mode himself, and gave chase. Knowing he had no hope of outflying the wind powered rahkshi, Burst removed the chain from his flail, and began swinging it towards Draco. The chain would hopefully catch onto some part of the Rahk, and allow Burst to try and Retrieve Haken.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Causeway

They hung around as the procession dissapated. As the two went back into the facility, Bullseye couldn't help but notice that blue Rahk...but apparently he was some new student. But he had more important maters.

IC: Alpha/Memorial Site, Omega's Obelisk

She put a hand to her brother's pedestal. She stood there quietly.

She took a copy of that childish picture of the two of them together and taped it on there.

IC: Helix/Gym

He began practicing with his blades.

Dakilik looked to Tangirahk. "We can honestly start right now. A singer, a guitarist, and a keyboard is enough to start. More will assuredly pour in, but we can start right now." 

He paused and sat on the bed. "For now, though, we have two bigger concerns. One, we need material. Nothing a field trip to the Library or the mainland can't help, but still. 

"Second, we need a place to practice. This is a bigger problem. This room can fit us, but it's too small to fit too many."

He stopped talking, and looked to both Rahks. "What are your opinions?"

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire was a bit offended by the Rahk's gruffness, but accepted it as the Rahk WAS dying. He outstretched his hand to lift him up. "The school nurse is in the infirmary. Let me lead you too her."

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang sighed. "By the time we reached the Matoran, he was delusional with fear. He was willing to point fingers at any Rahkshi nearby. I don't know if he even could have recognized his captors."

IC: Hoto - Refectory

With business concluded, Hoto suddenly realized she was hungry. Though Grossh's food was much better, she had been too afraid to eat much of it. And she wasn't about to let a bowl of slop go to waste. Slowly, she started picking at it, occasionally trying a small bite, though even that stopped as the new Rahkshi sat with them. She didn't even move. To answer that question was to bring back all the pain of Exxan's death and Fang on the Causeway and all the fighting... the endless fighting...

Dakilik looked to Tangirahk. "We can honestly start right now. A singer, a guitarist, and a keyboard is enough to start. More will assuredly pour in, but we can start right now." 

He paused and sat on the bed. "For now, though, we have two bigger concerns. One, we need material. Nothing a field trip to the Library or the mainland can't help, but still. 

"Second, we need a place to practice. This is a bigger problem. This room can fit us, but it's too small to fit too many."

He stopped talking, and looked to both Rahks. "What are your opinions?"

IC (As Tangirahk): "There's not a lot of places dedicated to practicing the art of music, are there?" Said the female rahkshi. "I could move my closet out of my room to free up some space since I don't really need to use it. Now, for topics to sing about, why don't we write a school song? It can help us get recognized if Tridax uses it at every assembly."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

Whistling softly to myself I climbed up onto one of the pillars near the entrance and sat there, taking in the horizon.

I'd done all I could. Now it was up to everyone else to finish what I'd started. 

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

Stepping off the Causeway and through the open archway, we set off down the hallways, looking for our dorm.

This place is certainly going to be fun, isn't it sis?

Fun isn't necessarily the word I would choose.... 

OOC: Illusive and Glaciem Ignis open for interaction. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Refectory

Sigh. And of course they had to be interrupted. Was there something about covert conversations that attracted random disruptions?

"It's been... tough," he told the newcomer, with a glance at Hoto showing him that she was bordering on considerable distress. "I think we'd rather not talk about it."

He took another bite of his slop. Hoto had been forced to dine on worse things, and he'd shared the disgusting memories within Sontiri... but that still didn't make the slop any better.

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sidonas remained silent, shooting another glance at Cao that read Distract her.. and then giving Sliver a cold, emotionless look.

I am getting you out of here Shield.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

No! He couldn't let Draco get away! Not after all that had happened! Burst continued to swing the whip around, and simultaneously began pumping rage energy into his opponent.

Draco felt the rage build up. No.. Must...not- he slowed down a little, causing the chain to wrap around his arm. Wait... Oh yes... Draco pulled his arm forwards, intending to drag Burst along with, while he reached out with his other arm across his chest, palm out, intending to pull Burst into his hand.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Sliver - Cauldron.

"He did attack me...." I mused, "....and as much as I'd love to see him punished, the illusion rahk is the one I originally came here for...." I suddenly spun on the spot, lunging at my quarry, poisoned hand slicing through the air towards his chest. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Go and find her," Tridax ordered, waving a hand at Subject, "If she has not returned by now then she may need assistance. Once the two of you have brought in the illusior I think that makes a full crop of rebels."

He tapped on Haken's head, as though he were some valiant hunter who brought in a deadly prey himself. An impression that took a knock when Haken's faceplates fell open to reveal a distinct lack of kraata.

"...or not. I suppose that is where the one with the wings disappeared to. So..." He looked to Grim, the only remaining hunter, "Which would you prefer to interrogate first?"

Edited by Wyrd Bið Ful Aræd

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Grim:

A choice. Interesting.

How good it would be to interrogate their own quarry, though since his player didn't post very often they would perhaps earn more favor by successfully interrogating the other.

Grim turned both armored finger and predator's gaze upon Doubt.

"That one."

• Upvote 3

IC: Burst felt some relief as the chain snagged on the rahkshi of Cyclones... And immediately afterwards, he felt extreme pain as the rahk yanked on the chain as hard as he could. The shock knocked Burst out of flight mode, sending him tumbling to the ground to be dragged along by his own weapon. Sparks flew as his metal armor scraped against the ground at high speeds. Trying in vain to get to his feet, Burst got an idea. With much difficulty, he drew the spiky metal orb and reattached it to the chain, making the flail whole once more. Now came the hard part. As the flying rank and his unfortunate passenger began to turn a corner, Burst summoned all of his body strength, and slammed the pointy orb into the stone wall with such force that broke the surface, creating a large gash as it was dragged along. But in seconds, the combination of the stone's resistance and it's rapid regeneration proved to be too much, and the orb became rooted to it's spot, stopping the chain, and presumably, the rahk dragging it.

Draco was yanked back, and fell out of flight mode. No! Scrambling up, he pulled back his arm as hard as possible, ripping the metal orb out of the wall. Now he had a weapon of sorts attached to his arm. "Stay out of this! This is your last warning, before I drag you to Tridax as a traitor!"

• Upvote 1

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Stepping off the Causeway and through the open archway, we set off down the hallways, looking for our dorm.

This place is certainly going to be fun, isn't it sis?

Fun isn't necessarily the word I would choose.... 

OOC: Illusive and Glaciem Ignis open for interaction. 

OOC: Interacting with Glaciem/Ignis

IC (As Zubarahk): The rahkshi of confusion had spent ages looking for the library and had somehow ended up back at the dormitories. "Where the heck is the library? This school is massive and there are no maps, how does anyone navigate this place? It's like a maze!" The confused and dim-witted rahkshi looked around as he continued to walk through the hallways. He spotted a two headed rahkshi and walked up to him. "Hey there, do you know where the library is?"

What is it with people wandering up to us and asking dumb questions?

Stop being so snappy, brother. How would he know that we're new here?

"No, sorry." 

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii was a bit offended, but walked away without a word. She sat at a nearby table, far away enough not to offend them, but close enough to hear a normal conversation level.

Dakilik looked back to Tangirahk. "While I agree that a school song would be great, we should start by playing some existing songs, at least just in rehearsal. We may be independent masters, but we need to learn to play as a group. And I do appreciate your offer to practice in your room. Let's start practice there, and possibly we can move into the Refectory as time moves on. No one uses it anyways."

OOC: Both open to interaction.

IC: Alpha/Gym

Mourning was over. I made my way to Fang's room (and had to break my way in since it was locked) and picked up Omega's axe, Forgebiter. It was...unwieldy at first due to the handle, but I could tolerate the heat for a while. I left a note for Fang where only he would find it (just in case some unwanted visitors raided his room) and left as the door repaired itself.

I made my way into the gym's armory and took a sheathe for the axe and put it on my back. I then began practicing with the axe.

You can now be at peace, brother...