Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik waited for Tangirahk to lead the way.

OOC: Permission to bunny.

IC (As Tangirahk): The rahkshi of sonics led the two rahkshi towards her room. Dakilik and Frog followed closely behind as they eventually reached her room. "Now, can you two lift up the cupboard and try to move the closet out of the room?" The sonic rahkshi asked politely as she opened the door to her tiny room. 

IC: Snap

She flipped the page as if reading out of the book, the new page titled something about "sensory capabilities", then she tossed the spoon she was holding into his hands, before pulling another one,

"I've been collecting these all week," she said with a smile, "Refectory spoons."

IC (As Zubarahk): "What are you going to eat with these? A mountain of ice cream?" The rahkshi asked, confused by the spoons. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Zubarahk): "What are you going to eat with these? A mountain of ice cream?" The rahkshi asked, confused by the spoons. 

"Walls" She replied, "Digging, I mean, digging walls. But the stone always regenerates too quickly."

She stuck the spoon in the book to mark her "place", before grabbing another book, and another spoon,

"So I figured, well, if I'm not getting through with these spoons," She skimmed through "Famous Rahkshi Generals" before tucking it under her arm with the other book, "Then, what I clearly need, is a faster digger!"

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC (As Zubarahk): "I accidentally put a hole in the wall after chucking a medicine ball." Zuba replied as he looked at the spoons. "Maybe I can help you dig through the walls, bluey, if you read a history of brotherhood wars to me in return." Said the rahkshi of confusion as he began looking at the spoon. "Heehee, I can see my reflection in here."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I.C. Taltrun

Taltrun continued to hold Cordak too the ground in his eel form, but his hands were burning.

"Arh!"

Taltrun dropped the eel, and as a last resort, tried to blast it with his heat vision.

IC: Cordak morphed into a Frostelus and scurries away from Taltrun before morphing back into a rahkshi.

OOC: Someone tell me if a form is to much for a level 2 rahkshi :P

Edited by Leoxandar Arktanus

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

I guess this is the gym, then?

What else would it be, sis?

No need to be rude. We stepped into the wide open space, noting a few other rahks sparring around the place. You remember how to use these? We draw our hook blades, gripping them firmly. 

Yes, sis. I think combat was the only lesson I actually did pay attention in...

Then let's begin. A target formed before us, and we lunged into an attack. 

OOC: Open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

"Yes... zat vould be possible too..." Vlad sighed. This really wasn't getting them anywhere. There were just too many possibilities, too many Rahkshi they didn't even know.

IC: Shark / Courtyard to Gym

There was no longer enough useful information being transferred out here for staying to be necessary. Shark took a final inventory of those that remained on the Causeway and strode inside, headed for the Gym. A bit of fighting practice never hurt. Besides, he needed a new target, and the Gym was typically a good place to find one of those.

Upon arrival he briefly surveyed the Rahkshi currently in the Gym, taking stock of who might make a good partner. There were two sparring over there, others training alone... one, a two-headed Rahkshi? That was definitely new.

Shark went over to the odd newcomer, standing and observing their training but neither speaking nor interfering.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

We've attracted an audience.

Just ignore him, and focus on your training.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC:

OOC: Someone tell me if a form is to much for a level 2 rahkshi :P

As we've tried to tell you multiple times, yes, that is far too much for a level 2 Rahkshi. Again I ask you and MCGPY to please read the BS01 Kraata Variations page. At level two, a Rahkshi of Shapeshifting can only "slither through small passages." Shapeshifting on this scale isn't possible until level six, and you cannot gain the powers of what you shapeshift into. Heat Vision doesn't have eyebeams at this level either. They can only "raise the temperature of objects through physical contact."

We're getting tired of trying to get through to you on this. Please fix it before we have to resort to more drastic methods that are sure to get your attention.

IC: Fang - Courtyard

"Perhaps we should search the school then," Fang suggested. "We may find more potential suspects that way."

IC: Hoto - Refectory

The awkward silence was broken as Hoto's spoon scraped the bottom of her bowl. She looked up sheepishly and gathered everything into one hand. "Maybe... we should look for the others."

IC: Rain - Dorms

At last, her masterpiece was complete. The new suit looked exactly as her old one had in every detail, give or take a few. The many intricate patterns that had decorated her before were irretrievable, but she had done what she could to fill the space. The suit was still rather ungainly for someone like her, but a few subtle daubs of paint gave her an illusion of being taller and slimmer.

She took one last look over her work and pronounced it good before slithering back into the Kraata case. Painting as a Kraata was the only way to get those minute details in those hard to reach places, but unfortunately it left her art covered in Kraata residue. It was time to clean it off and show her new form to the school. Rain slowly opened her door and peered out to make sure the coast was clear. One hesitant step followed another, but they gained in pace as she neared the washroom. Soon, she was sprinting inside and slamming the door. Unfortunately, she didn't have her staff to brace the door this time, but she was sure anyone who walked in on her would regret it.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

IC: Snake - Refectory

"Agreed." I say, unintentionally fast. The silence had been heavy like a weight on my shoulders and awkward like a square peg in a round hole. Anyway, we needed to be getting on...I'm starting to fully realize how much danger being a member of the Rebellion holds - I should have been more careful earlier - and we do need to get outta here soon.

IC: Raith - Library

The silence is unbearable, pushing in on every side and smothering my thoughts like a soft but weighty blanket smothers sound. The familiar worm of panic has once again begun to wriggle and writhe at the back of my brain, threatening to grow and spread uncontrollably in seconds if I fail to focus on keeping it down. I feel sick. I don't want to do this, don't want to face this. I have to.  I manage to whisper "Nymph."

Kathok

IC: Nymph (Library)

"Mmm-hh?"

IC: Malady (Hallways)

"That must be... annoying."

IC: Acinaces (Causeway-->Hallways)

"See ya 'round, then," I say, leaping off the pillar and quickly switching to flight mode for a controlled landing, before heading back off into the school.

VBWj75sh.png

"Sounds good," Vlad agreed. "Vhere should ve start? Zer Gym, perhaps? A good place to find zer most brutal Rahkshi, I vould think."

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark silently unsheathed his massive sword, set the tip on the ground, and casually leaned on it as he watched this odd newcomer.

The two-headed Rahk was interesting. Did the Kraata have two heads, Shark wondered, or was one simply a ploy, a strange and frightening diversion? And if there were two heads, how might that have happened - were there two brains? Two personalities to be pitted against one another? Perhaps two powers? Steam was coming off them at a prodigious rate.

Certainly one way to find out. "Would you like a sparring partner?" he called out casually.

IC: Jayar / Refectory

Jayar nodded, grateful that the tyrannical silence had finally been overthrown. "Yeah, we should." He stood to go return his tray.

Fang nodded. "Very well, the Gym it is." He looked over to Lucid, still scribbling in the dirt. "Would you like to come along? Perhaps we could have use of your... divination."

Hoto set her bowl aside and turned back to the others. The silence seemed to have calmed her, though the despair still lingered.

"Where should we start?" she asked.

IC Doubt

"Oh." Doubt, for some reason, didn't notice the very obvious Tridax standing there, and was kinda worried now that he was. Also, the Rahk head on Grim's shoulder didn't seem too realistic to him, he had assumed he carved it. And now he was also a little angry that Grim had been called "his superior".

"I just saw a Rahk in the hall getting his arm cut off and I attempted to help him." Doubt said nervously. "But that Rahk head - that's not the one I saw."

IC Flabbergaster

While a mountain of Ice Cream sounded appealing, Flabbergaster gave a stifled laugh at the mention of 'faster diggers', followed by low, quiet chuckles to himself.

IC Frog

Frog eventually found the other end of the dresser, set his stuff down, and picked it up.

"After you."

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Lucid looked up at Fang, pleased that he appreciated her wisdom. So many simply passed her off as crazy, incapable of looking deep enough to discern truly valuable counsel. "Okay... I suppose I might as well follow along," she said. "Let's go." With that, she set off in the opposite direction of the Gym.

"In their dorm, but could be anywhere by now," Jayar told Snake. He considered the question of just where to look for a moment. After everything, it didn't seem like anyone would want to be... anywhere, really. That was why they were leaving, he supposed.

But they had to look somewhere. And they had found Era at least in the Gym once before. "We could try... the Gym," he suggested to Hoto, a little warily. In her current state, the Gym would be far from comfortable to pass by. But time was surely running short, and they had to find everyone quickly, in the Gym or not.

He watched Lucid for a moment, wondering if there was some reason she was travelling the wrong way. But he was short on time and could not afford detours. He caught up with her and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "The Gym is this way," he said quietly.

Hoto frowned as she thought it over. In the end, she just gave a slow nod. "Let's try it."

IC (As Zubarahk): "I accidentally put a hole in the wall after chucking a medicine ball." Zuba replied as he looked at the spoons. "Maybe I can help you dig through the walls, bluey, if you read a history of brotherhood wars to me in return." Said the rahkshi of confusion as he began looking at the spoon. "Heehee, I can see my reflection in here."

"I suppose it would only be fair" She rolled her eyes as she drew the words out, "here, backup plan."

She proceeded to toss him another spoon, "If you see Tridax anywhere, throw some of those at his face, or wherever looks most painful."

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

"Oh." Lucid turned around and began to head in the direction Fang had pointed. "Thank you," she said quietly.

Vlad almost facepalmed, but managed to limit himself to simply rolling his eyes. This girl was absolutely loony.

"Alright." Jayar looked to Snake. "You should check somewhere else for the others, it'll save time. We'll see you around soon."

Then he turned back to Hoto, offering her his hand.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC Grim:

"The Rahkshi you saw was another interferer, and was dealt with accordingly. He attempted to stop one of our sisters from bringing this one," they gestured to the Rahkshi head, "to justice."

"If you are as innocent as you claim, open your mind to Lord Tridax, and you have nothing to fear."

IC: Fang - Hallways

Now that they were all turned in the right direction, Fang led the small group towards the Gym.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto took Jayar's hand and let him lead towards the Gym. As the sounds of clashing blades grew louder, her grip began to slip, and usual brisk pace began to slow.

IC:

He made sounds of frustration and let off a terrible string of curses.

"You know I was sooo ready to live a comfortable life on the run, and now you're messing this all up and getting me involved in some heroic rebellion against an unbeatable opponent..." He grimaced.

"It's just like one of those old trashy books I used to read..." His grimace was transmogrified into a smile. Well, more of a snarl, a little toothy and menacing for a smile, but close enough, alright? He continued on in silence for several dramatic literary beats. "Of course I'll come with, someone has to be the sane one, right?"

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Jayar / Halls, Gym

Jayar smiled weakly at Hoto as he retreated back into that clamorous room, the Gym. There were numerous spars in session, and others training alone. But no one inside who he needed to get. But there was something else he should do in here while he still could, he decided, and he made his way to the Armory.

It was about his choice of weapon. His idealistic wooden staff had served him well, but it was too... innocent. Out in the world, he would need something more practical. Cold hard steel, lethal blades. It was the sad pragmatic truth of a universe run on clockwork rather than narrative.

So he selected from among the rows of weapons a spear, one end a wide, flat blade and the other thick and blunt, like a club. Then a small dagger, a weapon of last resort. And lastly, with silent reluctance... he set down his trusty wooden staff. For as much as he loved the well-worn wood, he could not carry it too.

Perhaps another idealistic young Rahk would find it someday, and the cycle would repeat. The thought brought the twitching beginnings of a smile to his faceplate as he turned his back on the staff, and the past.

• Upvote 1

IC: Fang and Hoto - Hallways

Hoto heard footsteps approaching from down the hall. She kept her head down, hoping somehow they would miss her, until she heard one of them call her name. "Hoto!" That new voice would take some getting used to. After a moment of wondering who it could be, she turned her head towards Fang with a small grin.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"We were just looking for you! Kat said..." Hoto trailed off with a frown as she seemed to notice his two companions for the first time. "Who are they?"

Fang looked back and forth between Vlad and Lucid. "They're... helping me with something," he cautioned. Hoto looked unconvinced, but he knew she was smart enough to know to ask later. "Perhaps we should talk for a moment. Alone." He looked back to his companions again, hoping they got the message. "Why don't you two start the search inside. I'll be in in a moment."

IC: Vlad and Lucid / Halls, Gym

Vlad shrugged, and went into the Gym, where he began to survey those inside. Lucid followed along a moment later, though impeded by a brief collision with a door.

IC: Jayar / Gym, Halls

As Jayar left the Gym he heard a whack behind him, and turned to see a rainbow Rahkshi recovering from an unfortunate collision with a door. Had she just walked right into it...? She seemed alright after a moment, though, so he didn't stop to make sure she was okay. Time was too short; they had to keep looking for the others.

And as he approached Hoto he discovered that in fact Fang had found her. "Hello, Fang," he greeted the Surahk casually.

IC: Fang and Hoto - Hallways

Fang checked to make sure they were alone. The only other Rahkshi nearby was Jayar. Fang gave him a brief nod before turning back to Hoto. "What did Kat say?" he asked quietly.

"She wants to leave today," Hoto explained. "Things are getting..."

"Hoto," he cut in. "Please tell me you are not a part of this. It's going to be dangerous, and I don't want..." He trailed off with a sigh.

Hoto just nodded soberly. "I'm coming with you. I can't stay here."

"I assume you're coming along as well?" He asked Jayar.