Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rider (Infirmary)

Rider slowly, mechanically turned his head to face Flabbergaster and fixed him with the dead gaze of a robot.

He increased the pressure on Acinaces' throat, fingers beginning to dig in and break her skin as the camo-Rahk struggled against the other's pull.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Shock

"Alright then. Should we go after Machete then?" Shock asked, grinning.

IC: Vitesse

Still between two towering giants, thinking, why me?

IC: Draco

Draco calmly walked towards the infirmary. After all, he was in no rush. Level 3...

IC: Malattia

Well... It seemed the massacre was over. How could beings who had souls do this? Sighing, Malattia began slowly walking towards the library.

OOC: Draco and Malattia open for interaction.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Rain - Hallways

She eyed Fins as she walked through the open door. Was he always this nice?

"Er... thanks," she stammered, rolling the unfamiliar word over in her mouth.

It was only a short distance to the Infirmary, but it felt like mio to her aching chassis.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

This girl had granted Sepulchral a flawless distraction from his social clumsiness: a chance to remind both himself and others of his own cleverness.

"I suppose your statement implies that the food served at this institution is as dreadful as the rumors indicated. Luckily, I anticipated this possibility and arrived prepared," Sepulchral declared grandiosely, pulling out his jar of spices. Thankfully, the miniscule container was made of metallic protodermis rather than glass; it had been badly dented by his defenestration but remained in one piece. "So, where do you take your meals, if you do not patronize the refectory?"

IC--Nyarl--Infirmary

Something had distracted the obese one. Turning to where he had darted (rather more quickly than his size would imply, it must be said), Nyarl spotted the cause of his distress: one of the unconscious patients had jolted awake, and had seized another Rahkshi in a strangulating grip.

Nyarl slipped silently forward to wrap the tentacles of one hand around the aggressor's forearm. "Drop her," he hissed, his whisper suddenly as cold and unforgiving as a midnight ocean. "Or I will drop you."

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC--Beat--Halls

"I don't think so--I'm pretty sure the guy doesn't even carry a weapon. Once I've seen Palma and gotten patched up, we can all get together and figure out how we're going to handle things."

IC--Footwork--Halls

"All right, lead the way." A brief pause. "Say, I don't think we've introduced ourselves. I'm Footwork."

IC (As Ipartsa): ", what'd they do then? Throw the guy onto their own spines? Use any blades put onto their suits?" The rahkshi of lightning replied, looking at her own knuckles while doing so. "Anyway, there's no reason to disagree, let's go over to the infirmary."

IC (As Feka): "Feka. I named myself after the matoran word for 'Iron Spirit'." Said the rahkshi of sonics as he walked to his dormitory. "I've been fascinated by matoran culture since my discovery of a village near my old home. They have something we don't and it's... Well, I suppose it's freedom since they aren't being forced into training how to kill by some overlord like we are and they get to do what they want."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Shock

"Alright then. Should we go after Machete then?" Shock asked, grinning.

IC: Nightmare

"I guess. two things, lets make sure he doesn't have a buddy with him, because 2 vs. 1 1/2, the odds would be against us. And, where should we start looking?"

OOC: Assuming Venom was healed during her conversation with Palma.

IC: Venom - Infirmary

Flexing her arm shortly after it had been repaired, Venom was quickly snapped out of her pit of despair as her attention was drawn towards the commotion occuring not too far away from her current position. Normally, she wouldn't have even blinked at the sight of another student attempting to kill one of its own kind; it was a sight that she had grown accustomed to seeing in the span of her brief life, especially since the Makuta that spawned her used to use it as a form of punishment when two of his "children" became involved in even the pettiest of disputes. As she prepared to leave without even showing a hint of concern for the other Rahkshi's fate, she found herself frozen in her tracks as a rogue thought crept its way into the back of her mind.

What if Rail... had been right all along?

No. Rahkshi are killers. Ending the lives of others is simply in our nature.

Maybe, but if he's been able to refrain from doing so for all this time, it might be possible for you to do so as well.

There's no point. I've got too much blood on my hands. I'm... I'm irredeemable. Worthless. And now I'm in exile.

If he really thought that, he would've dragged you outside and killed you instead of banishing you in front of the entire gym. You've seen him do it before back home. You know what he's capable of.

My brother is gone. He doesn't care about me.

Are you sure about that?

Before she could even fully comprehend what she was doing, she found herself moving towards the offending Rahkshi's flank, reaching out to grab onto his shoulder with one hand as her other quickly drew her knife from its sheathe and attempted to bury it into the small of his back.

IC: Rail - Phantom-on-the-Water (Outskirts)

Peeking out from inside the treeline at the devastation before him, Rail silently cursed beneath his breath.

"It appears that we arrived a bit later than expected," he sighed. "Most of the students are gone, and the Makuta with them."

Turning back towards the group assembled behind him and taking a short moment to look each and every one of them in the eye, he began to lay out the foundations for his plan.

"One of us should stay here and safeguard this spot while the others go in and check the rest of the village for survivors, preferably without getting caught as we move to extract them. Any takers?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (As Numlef): "Dorm and I could infiltrate and get the matoran out. We have a few problems though. We don't speak Matoran and the sight of us will be enough to get them screaming, especially after an attack on their homes." Said the rahkshi of electricity as he folded his arms. "A rahkshi of sonics would be helpful right now, they're capable of speaking any known language."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Rain - Infirmary

When Rain finally made her way to the Infirmary, it was in chaos. Fatso was strangling some guy with a splotchy paint job... or maybe he was being strangled by some gal with a gun in her chest, and some tentacled monster was trying to eat all of them. Rain was too tired to make sense of things. She just conjured up a gust of wind to keep everyone away from her and collapsed onto a bed. "Palma..." she groaned into a pillow.

IC Phogen: Ah, to have power.

Ah, to have that which satisfies all cravings and transcends the concrete.

Ah, that which ends arguments and starts them in equal measure. Ah, the elixir of politicians and hidden gift of the masses.

Ah, that which, like battle and other intoxicants of darkness, creates and destroys in equal measure.

How close-minded must Toa be to shun this and limit themselves to police duty and reactionary action? No doubt the Brotherhood would not be so limiting and nearsighted with their population of elementally charged beings. Phogen was awaiting that day with baited breath. Now all that must be done is a continued acquirement of power to garner a command. Oh, now that was an intoxicating thought. Commander Phogen, leader of a battalion of the finest troops in the universe. And outside of it, eventually. A standard at her command. Conquest of not just the world, but the conquest of every world. 

Ah, to have a tempered assessment of the facts and a healthy amount of that Toa nearsightedness. 

One victory at a time, Phogen. First up, a rebuilding of the power base. After all, she could never accomplish a vision as grand as hers without associates and allies. He smiled warmly and approached the two that helped him in the field of battle, whose bond was forged by war. He walked up next to Sliver and Grim, and nodded winsomely to them both. "Ah, just the rahkshi I wanted to see."

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Sliver - Causeway.

"Wait... which one of us were you referring to?" I asked warily, unsure if he meant rahkshi as singular or plural. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Phogen: "Both of you, of course." The grin is warm and inviting, letting the two know the derahk is very pleased. He also carries himself with great confidence and class. "I'm now acutely aware I forgot to ask you something vitally important back in Nynrah. Might I have your names?" 

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"I think the blatant shows of favourtism back there made it pretty clear who your mother is," I smirked at Grim, before turning to the sonics rahk, "I'm Sliver. You?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Phogen..." I mused, shaking the offered hand, "You've got a bit of a reputation around here, or so I've been told." 

IC--Beat--Halls

"Sorry, I guess I didn't put that very well. I meant the guy who was attacked doesn't have any weapons; that's part of why I'm so sure it was an unprovoked attack. I did see the guy who did it practicing with two long swords--thin, kinda hook-shaped ones." Beat up the conversation as they went down the hall, but she kept scanning the corners of her vision for Blade.

IC--Footwork--Halls

"I read you there," Footwork replied as he clicked down the hallway beside Feka. "I honestly didn't even want to come here, but my Makuta thought I was devoting too much time to pursuits other than becoming her personal killing machine."

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"Gardening...I'll admit I hadn't even considered that. It's really quite a capital idea." Sepulchral smiled with genuine approval. For all that this girl seemed to go about with her head in the clouds, this attitude was clearly hiding a very sharp mind. "Say, if you truly feel that your diet is nutritionally superior to the standard, perhaps we could find a way to analyze both. With hard data to back up your assertion, perhaps we can convince the higher-ups to do away with the food-substitute they currently serve."

IC (As Ipartsa): "What is there to gain from attacking an unarmed person? I do like the sound of hook blades, I can use my offhand to rip off a shield while my main hand keeps the opponent at bay or rips out an eye. Now I need some hooks forged to practice with." Said the rahkshi of lightning as she took out her dagger. "I sometimes wish I were a Rahi or Matoran, they have no cares and more meaningful hobbies."

IC (As Feka): "I came to Corpus to use the library. They have lots of books and I'm sure they have plenty of information on matoran culture, physiology and all kinds of important facts." He continued walking to his room.

IC: Blade

Blade Began to get up, he walked around a Bookshelf and headed towards the entrance. but quickly noticed a familiar short Turahk. with his Rahkshi of Electricity Friend.

Nightmare and Shock.

Kill them?

No,

Injure them?

Not right now.

Blade then Rocketed towards the exit...

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Lucid / Halls

"I doubt they want to be convinced," Lucid pointed out. "They likely already know, and ignored the truth in favor of more comfortable lies. Our research will simply reiterate the unacceptable and unaccepted facts." It was a phenomenon Lucid knew only too well, occurring every time she spoke of something like friendship with plants or the dangers of Worflanges, but her wisdom went unheeded.

She paused a moment before continuing quietly, "And anyways... the greatest aspect of it isn't something physical, something that can be measured and graphed. It's ethereal... the spirit of friendship between garden and gardener, in their mutual exchange of life for life."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Down below, the river was turning to a series of locks carrying ships upwards. A plume of smoke filled the sky, billowing from a volcano that commanded the horizon. Malebranche. They had made it.

Fang drifted back to Kat and whispered, "What's the plan?"

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

Hoto smelled Malebranche long before she caught a glimpse of it. The sulfuric smoke was almost as familiar to her as the Refectory slop. She couldn't wait to land, to feel solid ground under her feet, to see again. Her path began to drift down below the others, following that smell towards safety... hopefully.

IC Vaalku

Opening his eyes once more, Vaalku found he could not sleep any longer.

His strength had returned. He could even feel his spine... Which was very, very odd. He used to not be able to feel much of anything in it at all in his old body.

Time to try.

IC: Blade

"After him!"

He was officially noticed. he grabbed a book of a bookshelf as he was running, 

​This is Ridiculous. Turn around and fight.

Blade didn't stop. he ran out the door, and put down the book as a doorstop, to hold them a few seconds...

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare Nodded to Shock before running after Blade

IC--Beat--Halls

"Eh, fighting's always been enough to keep me happy. Guess different things are meaningful to different people."

IC--Footwork--Halls

"Sounds like a very comprehensive library," Footwork said thoughtfully. He wondered if they would have any books pertaining to his hobby. Probably no, but it couldn't hurn to take a look sometime.

OOC: Lewa, shall we just say that Ipartsa/Beat and Feka/Footwork have both reached their destinations by now?

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"I suppose the Makuta are likely to be...less than receptive," Sepulchral mused. "They have learned to do nothing that is not to their own advantage. But if this diet has the psychological effects that you say, they might see it as a way to improve their troops' effectiveness. High morale is vital for an army, after all. There must be some way to measure the mental benefits..." Sepulchral was vaguely aware that he was no longer headed for the refectory, but this fact seemed rather unimportant at the moment.  

IC--Kaboom--Gym/Halls

After an eternity of removing armor panels, slipping them out from under his tree's branches, modifying and reattaching...it was done. 

Kaboom stood, displaying his new self. Thick, heavy bands of shining bronze curled over his dark chassis, following the pattern of the Madu tree growing over his suit. Beneath every branch was another branch of metal. In several places, the new metal arose in small loops, binding the tree to the armor more securely. He had also added bands of bronze to the backs of his fingers and the ends of his feet, and clips to store his swords--both his surviving normal one and the snazzy electric blade--on his back, just behind the shoulders. He had been tempted to attach several Kanohi to himself, but, in the interest of avoiding looking ludicrous, settled for just the bronze Faxon worn by his first victim, which he attached to his left shoulder. 

Granted, most of it was fairly pointless, but it felt good. Whistling, Kaboom gathered up his unused Matoran armor and stepped out of the gym.

OOC: Kaboom open for interaction.

IC: Helix/Phantom-on-the-Water

Satisfied with the look of his schematics, he searched for a couple of bags to carry some the things he wanted to bring in.

"...I think I might need a little help."

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Dorms >>> Hallways

They ended up hearing the news about Tridax's replacement, meaning that they might not get Toxin a new suit. They went around the halls.

"This may pose a problem."

"So what do we do about it?"
"Make our own suit?"
"Do you even know how?"

"No..." he admitted. "Maybe we should find someone who can."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: The latest in Rain's increasingly frequent trips to the infirmary was interrupted by the shenanigans happening over on Riders bed.

"Enough of this!"

Nyarl was roughly pushed aside, Palma not appreciating his crude if well-meaning attempts to fix the scenario. She brought her staff down on Rider's shoulder, an audible click sounding through the choking gasps of Acinaces as she deadened the nerve ending all through Rider's arm.

"This is a sanctuary for healing," she growled, pulling Acinaces free of the stunned hand that held him, "And I will not have it disrupted! You are setting a poor example for others!"

Oh this was going to need so many sessions with Deadeye to explain...

IC: As Gorast flew off into the darkness, the smouldering wreck of Phantom-on-the-Water dimming far behind her. The thought of it still made her smile. She had been worried, when she had first heard of these Rahkshi, worried that they would prove another failure like the Hagah, like the Fohrok, like the League of Six Kingdoms. Just another inconvenience that eventually had to be removed, a mistake that needed erasing. But of the ones she had met...they showed promise. Corpus Rahkshi might just turn out to be the thing of beautiful terror she hoped it would be after al...

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rider (Infirmary)

Rider's head turned once again to fix Palma, with blank eyes occupying the slits in his faceplate. 

He made no reaction.

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

I sprawl on the ground, still unconscious, the red marks on my throat from Rider's chokehold throbbing like a heart caught on a knife-edge, tearing itself to pieces. Although my neck is slightly deformed, the join between my head and body warped, I do still breathe, the oxygen making its way to my lungs and back out again.

VBWj75sh.png

IC Phogen: "The pleasure is all mine." Indeed, it was. These two showed promise. "Say, I have been gone for awhile, and my old gang of allies and comrades seems to have dissipated. Perhaps you two would be interested in a sort of... Lets say, association? For the purposes of mutual protection, teamwork during and not during assignments, that sort of thing."

IC--Nyarl--Infirmary

Nyarl hissed in anger as he was shoved aside, but decided not to strike back. This particular Rahkshi seemed to hold a position of authority, judging by her tone, so he supposed she was best suited to deal with the situation. He carefully picked up the unconscious student, using his tentacles to distribute support all across her prone body, and laid her in the nearest vacant bed. Then he simply stood at her bedside, hoping his actions hadn't earned him more of the nurse's wrath. 

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"Perhaps not," Sepulchral countered, "but it is conducive for happiness and well-being. And happiness makes one feel more energetic and willing to follow orders...both of which are vital traits for any warrior. It is not a direct correlation, but it is an appreciable one."