Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Ice Rink (Gym)

Aaaand he snatched up the dagger. Perfectly bloody marvelous. Now he just had the whip, and his powers. And Legion, but there was no way he was going to give Illusive even the slightest chance of recovering the dark chain by using it against him.

So this time... he just backed off a little. Illusive could attack him now. Even without Avenger, Vlad would be ready to defend.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Jitters -Hallways

Jitters immediately grew excited. What luck! Less than a day had passed and he had already met two other students. He was equal parts excited and staggeringly nervous, and hoped he could meet their expectations (whatever those were...)

He grinned at his turtle, who appeared to be winning a staring contest with the stone wall of the hallway.

"I can't speak for Doubt, but I would be honored to accompany you."

"How bad could it be?"

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

IC Poly-Gym:

"Self defence. He attacked me. Moreover-"

CRACK

I slumped over, the heavy blow from behind knocking me outright.

IC Recherche / Gym

That seemed to have done the trick. Taking his weapon in his dominant hand, he bent over and easily hefted the Lerahk over his bulky shoulder. Only of course after having taken any dangerous weapons or objects he seemed to have had and handing them over to Helix.

"In all likelihood, we shall have to restrain them upon waking. Do you have the necessary tools in your dorm?"

Throughout, he kept an eye on his surroundings, remaining as inconspicuous and watchful as was possible with a concussed rahk draped over one shoulder.

IC: Helix/Gym >>> Dorm
I took the Rhotuka launcher and rapier.
"I may have something that could work. But let's quickly take him to my dorm to see."
I kept quiet to avoid saying something wrong and began to move out of the gym.
Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Tesla - Hallways:

Tesla turned to the other Rahkshi: "That means your name is Doubt! Nice to meet you! Will you accompany us to refectory or do you have another business?"

OCC: Ok, now I am really leaving for today...

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

So this time... he just backed off a little. Illusive could attack him now. Even without Avenger, Vlad would be ready to defend.

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

Putting the knife away for now, I ran at my foe, my body fading in and out of view as my powers took hold. At the last moment, I projected an illusion of myself directly in front of him as a distraction and dived to the side, slashing at his legs with my staff as I slid past. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As Illusive charged at him Vlad stood his ground, planning upon leaping aside at the last moment to snare his enemy's feet in the whip.

As he did so, however, he rapidly discovered that before him stood an illusion, for Illusive had dived to the same side. Which, while having moved his legs out of the path of Serpent-Fang, moved them into a harmless collision with his opponent's shoulder and sent Vlad tumbling over him, towards the icy ground.

But it wasn't a total loss, hopefully. As he landed behind Illusive on one knee (no hinderdome damage, probably) he whipped out his free hand, Hunger powers fully activated, intent upon grabbing Illusive by the ankle. At such close range, all but totally out of sight behind him, and with such little time to counteract his momentum in any meaningful way, there really shouldn't be any way for the illusion Rahkshi to escape that...

A hand snagged my ankle - the now all-too-familiar feeling of my foe's hunger powers taking effect - and I dug in my other foot to stop myself being tripped. Hissing in anger, I twisted at the waist and sent Serpent-Fang slicing in a brutal two-handed slash towards his elbow. 

The length of the blade, combined with his proximity to me and and speed of the attack meant that even if he let go and tried to pull away, there was a good chance I'd still strike some part of his arm. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Moonlight

Snapping the shoulder armour back on, Moonlight cautiously walked up to Recherché. "Um, excuse me? Sir?"

"I, uh, don't mean to bother you, but I was apparently unconscious on the floor over there, and last I remember, I was flying into corpus. W-What happened?" The sudden realization that the green thing draped over his shoulder was a Rahk startled him.

IC Doubt

"Sure, i'll be glad to." Doubt said. Hopefully, this would lead to two more friends, instead of several more enemies.

An attack along those lines had been anticipated. Rapidly Vlad dropped the whip - it had been of little use in this fight so far, and at close range was even less - and shot his now free hand out to snatch at Serpent-Fang just below the blade. Desperately he pushed back against the swing of the staff, bringing it to a stop just shy of his other arm.

Now he two channels through which to feed... Illusive should be rapidly weakening now.

But he wasn't going to rely on that alone. Rapidly he reoriented his legs beneath him to grant himself greater leverage, he pulled on Illusive's leg, intent upon unbalancing him. And at the same time he pushed Serpent-Fang away from them, confident that together the opposing forces, slippery surface and weakening Hunger powers would allow him to disarm the enslaver. Or at least have him falling over.

OOC: Feka is open.

IC (As Feka): The rahkshi of sonics walked over to the gym, surprised to see the entrance blocked. "Karz, what am I going to do now? I can't drill through this stuff..."

IC (As Maron): She decided that the situation was under control and walked into the refectory. However, after grabbing a tray and noticing the piles of slop, the rahkshi changed her mind and put the tray back before noticing Blade. *The heck? How can someone want to eat this... This... Slop?* Maron walked over to the other rahkshi. "I don't understand how anyone would want to eat this grey goop the Makuta calls food... Is it tastier than it looks?" She asked Blade.

OOC: Maron interacting with Blade.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Ugh.... why wouldn't this guy just karzing die?! 

I could feel myself tiring, but I refused to be beaten. Not like this. Not by a pathetic, sniveling, cowardly moralist who thought he had the right to take away everything I'd worked so hard to get.   

Gripping Serpent-Fang in both hands and digging in my feet, I repositioned the blade and threw all of my weight against the staff, plunging the blade towards his chest. The leverage provided by my current position, plus the addition of my own body weight, combined with the minimal distance between us and him only having one hand on my staff all meant that his chances of evading this strike were slim. 

IC: Yuna | Nynrah Coast-Forset

Searching for a good fishing spot, Yuna saw something in amongst the trees, almost completely hidden. Quickly scooping up Deemo, who cried (? what sound to Keras or any crab make?)  in surprise before addressing what she saw.

"Hello?... Is somebody there?"

OOC: Yes that is Exxan

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Exxan - Beach/Forest.

Karz... Putting the bucket and brush aside, I got to my feet and cautiously approached the unfamiliar rahk, one hand snaking towards where Blossom was sheathed on my thigh. "Hi," I said warily, "What're you doing out here?" 

IC: Exxan - Beach.

"I see..." no flicker of recognition at my appearance. It seemed this rahk didn't know of me. "Catch anything?" 

IC: Snap [just outside Gym]

Snap saw Feka approach and recognized him right away,

"Heeeeeeey! Sup? Did you get the message, or was that just literally everyone else in the room?"

She flashed a grin, but not for long, as a thorny red-and-tan rahk came barreling down the halls,

"What the what?"

IC: Rose [Approaching Gym]

There was quite a bit of speed to Rose's run by the time she reached the gym, she didn't even stop to notice Snap and Feka, though she could smell them alright.

She pushed past and turned into the gym, to be greeted by the door-blocking wall, to her face.

The stream of sounds produced by her mouth in the following time was even less coherent than usual.

OOC: Rose is... Open for Interaction.

[also, it feels really weird to have my characters in the same place, but i guess i need to get used to treating them as three seperate entities and not just me writing if i ever want to write well.]

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Nice to see that people still used the library for something other than finding new and exciting ways to kill each other. "Well, good luck to you, then."

I knew the question would come up sooner or later, so I'd taken the time to come up with a reasonable alibi that hopefully wouldn't raise much suspicion. "I was out in the forest when I ran into some Matoran. Apparently their village got destroyed by rahks, so as you can imagine, they weren't too happy to so me. After I got away, I hunkered down here to patch myself up." I just hoped I'd sounded convincing enough...

I let out a sigh. "Worse than I thought, then..."

I stood there awkwardly for a few moments, "I guess I'll leave you to your fishing, then..."

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Most of the war histories were disappointingly vague on the philosophical underpinnings of the featured conflicts, but a few seemed to dive into greater detail on the subject. These he kept, returning the rest to the shelves. He then began searching for a dedicated philosophy section.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

As Kaboom approached the gym, he noticed something wrong. The sound of combat somehow seemed more faint than they should, as if they were too far away, or as if the door simply weren't there. But that would be absurd, he thought, as he approached and saw...

...that the door was sealed, with three Rahkshi lingering outside it, looking about as confused and disappointed as Kaboom felt. "Ah, what the Karz..."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC (As Feka): "What's going on the gym? I can't tunnel through the walls to find out and..." His voice trailed off as he saw Rose. "Please tell me that is a rahi and not a rahkshi."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Tesla - Hallways > Refectory

"So let's go!" she was really happy to know two Rahkshi she can probably call friends, "I am starving!"

Three Rahkshi (Tesla, Doubt and Jitters) have arrived to refectory and stood in the line for their meals, "you arrived today, haven't you?" she looked at Jitters, "I recognized it from the way you are watching other Rahkshi, walls and everything."

OCC: Tesla semi-open for interaction

IC: Rose [Gym-ish]

"bababaabsababbaaahahahahaha" Rose's babbling formed into laughter, then she shook her head to clear it up a bit,

"Eheh, I l-LIKE you," She grinned, "you're funny..."

She stuck her charred, dented faceplate up against the gym walldoor and took a few sniffs before continuing,

"hmm-mm-hmm," "How many Rahkshi do you suppose, a-a-are in there?" The plasma rahkshi now spoke with a low and mildly unsettling tone.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

"Will do." I turned and started making my way back into the forest.

IC: Jitters -Refectory

Jitters nodded as he picked up a tray. He had hoped that his new-arrival awkwardness wasn't THAT apparent, but this Tesla seemed to be a perceptive one. Jitters happily shoved a mountain of grey sludge onto his tray.

"Yes, I'm new," he said as they moved down the line. "I only arrived this morning. How long have the two of you been here -at the school, I mean?"

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

Karz...

Though it pained him to diminish the feast of energy flowing through Illusive, he forced himself to relinquish his grip on his foe's ankle. That allowed him to spin his torso sideways, narrowing his profile, and drop to the ice on his side and back while doing what little he could to redirect the blade away. He didn't manage to avoid it entirely, but impalement was well traded for merely a decent gash along his side as the weapon glanced off him and embedded in the ice.

He needed a chance to regroup himself, this wasn't working. Sadly, he now let go of Serpent-Fang as well. Then, teeth gritted, he leaned back into the ice for leverage and kicked furiously up at Illusive's back and bottom with both feet. Theoretically Illusive would be sent sprawling, or less optimistically, merely stumbling forward. [insert predictable spiel about being virtually unavoidable because of range, speed, leverage, etc. here.]

IC: Tesla - Refectory

Tesla thought about it, "I think... It's less than a week, but I spent one day getting settled and rest in library, so it doesn't count very much."

She looked at Jitter's tray full of grey sludge: "Don't take that much, it might look like a mash, but it will fill you quickly." She took her own tray and took about a half of what Jitters took. After some time standing in line, Tesla asked: "Where do you have Destraz from?"

OCC: And more importantly where is Destraz now? Blocking hallway or has he gone with us to refectory?

IC: Jitters -Refectory

"Don't worry -it's not all for me." Jitters looked to the floor. He had been leaving a trail of goopy dollops of "food" at his feet for Destraz to clean up, much to the chagrin of the other Rahkshi in line. "He was a 'gift' from my master. Rahkshi of Rahi Control are given a rahi to serve as a sort of 'familiar' to practice on."

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

IC: Char - Courtyard

She could easily put another shot right into the grave digger's back, but it was rapidly becoming apparent to Char that it would do little good. Her displays of anger and vengeance were having the opposite of the intended effect, and everyone was leaving.

Char sent a parting glare at Lucid before sticking her gun back in its holster and strutting off back into the school.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear started towards Malattia before remembering the Rahkshi of Sleep. He suddenly whirled around, knife at the ready, only to find she had disappeared. Shrugging, Tear continued on. "I hope I didn't inconvenience you if I fell asleep," Tear muttered apologetically.

IC: Tesla - Refectory

"Oh, I haven't even noticed he followed us," said Tesla and looked at Destraz. He seemed to not like how she is watching him, "that means your power is rahi control," she turned to Jitters, "I am Rahkshi of Magnetism. I spent a lot of time in library learning about my element from scientifical view. That's where my name came from: Tesla was a really powerful Rahkshi of Magnetism, who lived thousands of years ago. More interestingly, he had a traces of electricity powers," she looked thoughtfully, "but we are new generation of Kraata and such thing as 2 elemental powers is probably impossible. There is connection between magnetism and electricity, but only on scientifical field. There seem to be no connection in terms of elemental energies," she frowned a bit, "I spent whole week to discover that," she got her smile again, "but at least I have a name now!"

She looked at Doubt and back to Jitters while proceeding in line, "let's take seats!"

Edited by Nik333

The unexpected kick sent my feet skittering across the ice, but with both hands gripping Serpent-Fang - the curved blade still embedded in the ground - I managed to hold myself from falling over completely. 

Mouth bared in a soundless snarl, I willed the blade to the other end of the staff, turned and-

Stop. Think about what happened last time. 

What last time?

The last time someone had you beat, and you still threw yourself at them. 

Shut up. Get out of my head.

He died. I died. That knife was meant for you, and he took it instead. Are you really going to throw all of that away - spit in the face of his sacrifice - by making the exact same stupid mistake again? 

No. Enough. Stop it!

There's no one left here to die for you. Not this time. 

-took to the air, flying back and up, away from my opponent and over the wall. Live to fight another day...

• Upvote 1