Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: I'll have wi-fi for the next few hours, so I'll be making some extra posts.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Leaving the trio at the door to their prattle, Kaboom moved on. It wasn't worth his time to try blowing up the wall; whoever had put it there would almost definitely reform it again right away. He had been wandering aimlessly for awhile, thinking about how much he needed some kind of outlet, when he noticed a two-headed Rahkshi striding along ahead of him. Kaboom's first thought was to wonder what would happen if only one of the guy's heads was knocked unconscious, but he restrained himself. He had yet to make any real allies here, and he could always change course and smack the guy around if he turned out to be hostile, mindlessly loyalist, or just annoying. "hey!" he called out, putting on a friendly tone. "You couldn't get into the gym either, huh?"

IC--Sepulchral--Library

The second search was easier, but the yields were disappointingly meagre. The philosophy section was quite small, and most of the tomes it contained were treatises on Makuta philosophy. "Well, I suppose it was to be expected," he muttered, but despite his disappointment he began selecting several manuscripts. Surely at least one of them would compare its author's worldview to more palatable ideals...and even if none of them did, they would at least give an idea of what not to do.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork thought things couldn't get much worse, until he noticed the seal over the door; then he had to actively restrain a rising tide of panic. Just what the Karz was going on? Images of Icarax forcing everyone in the gym to fight to the death flashed through his mind, and even though he knew that scenario was unlikely, it was just the sort of thing someone like Icarax might do if he were in the mood. Nervously rubbing his forearms (Karz, when had he picked up that nervous tic?), Footwork tried to look nonchalant, eyeing his basin of molten protodermis in a show of criticism.

OOC: Kaboom interacting with Glaciem Ignis.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Jitters -Refectory

Jitters lowed himself onto one of the long benches that ran the length of the dining hall. The course wood gave way to his weight with a loud creak that made him grimace and search the room for stares. Destraz, eager for more food, took his place underneath the table and nudged at Jitters' legs. Jitters prepared another spoonful and delivered it to Destraz's eager mouth. "You speak much about this library," Jitters said to Tesla, as he absentmindedly took a bite of food from the spoon he had just fed Destraz with. "Do you perform some sort of research there, or is it only personal interest?"

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

IC--Nyarl--Gym

Nyarl allowed the cane to slip from his grasp as the other Rahkshi fell backwards. He circled his opponent warily for a few moments, sizing him up. Then, with lightning-speed honed by hours of practice, he whipped out his Toa disk and sent it flying toward the enemy's center of mass.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire slammed a hammer into the side of the pillar, shaking it. "Come out, come out!" He slammed the second hammer higher up, grappling into the pillar and climbing up it, on the way to his opponent.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Tesla - Refectory

Tesla was surprised. She always thought that her talking about library would make everyone soon fall asleep or be bored to death. "Actually," she started, "it's mixture of both. I want to be better in fight, using magnetism in better way and at the same time," she smiled at Jitters, "I love books and science." She took a full spoon of mash, "but enough about me. What about you Doubt?" she turned head to him after taking another spoon, "I don't know much about you besides fact that you are, well, Doubt."

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Rose [Wall]

A thin trail of level-2 plasma rolled down her faceplate before being wiped away by a thin, worn hand.

"I wonder what could be going on in there, ehehehe" She mused, pressing her ear-hole to the stone.

IC: Snap [Gym-type-hallway]

Snap leaned towards Feka, her sentiment the same, "You'n Me both pal."

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Helkyre had left peacefully, and so had Char, if not without a telling sneer.

But the quiet meditator had also deserted the place of peace, tragically flung from tranquility by senseless squabbles. It was sad.

Still, there were upturned flowers to replant, so Lucid stayed by the garden, solemnly tending to the rebirth of the dead rectangle that was Nightmare's grave.

OOC: Lucid open for interaction in the Courtyard.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Rain - Causeway

The pillar upon which she sat shuddered, and Rain looked down to find her opponent slowly climbing towards her. With a slight smirk, she jumped in to flight and manipulated the winds to carry her off to another, taller pillar.

IC: Char - Hallways

And so Char was aimlessly wandering the halls again. Two attempts to gain favor in the eyes of the Makuta or her fellow students had ended in disaster, but Char was still searching for fresh meat. It was better than wasting time in her room or, Makuta forbid, eating the slop in the Refectory.

OOC: Char open to interaction

IC: Helkyrie

The rahkshi of teleportation wandered the hallways, walking in no direction in particular. This inadvertently caused her to cross paths with someone she had rather not wanted yet another encounter with; Char. Being that she was somewhat lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice her earlier adversary quite quickly enough...

OOC: Helkyrie on direct intercept course with Char.

Karzfire scowled and leaped off of the pillar, going into flight mode. He sped towards Rain, stopping merely bios from her face. "So, who are you? I like to know the names of my opponents."

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Unfortunately for Helkyre, Char was far more observant. She quickly ducked back around a corner and readied a flare gun. As soon as the Kualsirahk appeared at the end of the hall, Char's finger yanked the trigger.

But Rain wasn't going to make it so easy on Karzfire. As he tried making his way closer, he would find the winds blasting him backwards and side to side, making it near impossible to even get near Rain.

Karzfire was whipped to the side by the non-stop wind blowing from Rain. He immediately dropped to the ground and sped towards the pillar Rain was on, pulling out his hammers and smashing the sides, shaking it drastically and almost knocking it down.

OOC: Am I allowed to fully bring it down?

The flare hit her in the arm, exploding into heat and light that once more aggravated Helkyrie. She turned to the source of the flare, and saw her adversary once more. "YOU!" She quickly took out her shovel and teleported behind Char, swiftly bringing it down at her head.

OOC: I see no reason why you couldn't collapse a pillar, but it could not be done in a single post. I imagine these things to be several feet in diameter, and a warhammer would take some time to smash through it, even with Rahkshi strength behind it.

Also, there is no ground beneath the pillars. It's all ocean. I assume you mean a lower pillar...

IC: Rain - Causeway

Her pillar shuddered again, but Rain did not have the same limitations as her opponent. The skies were hers now, and they could just as easily buoy her up as they crushed him. Rain lifted from her perch and dove into the Causeway's maze of stone pillars. He would have to search for her now, and she was waiting.

Char blinked, and the grave digger was gone. But Char had a pretty good idea of where she was, and so she dove forward. The shovel scraped against her spines, leaving a painful welt across her back.

Staggering back to her feet, Char sent another shot towards Helkyre. "What do you mean, 'me'? You started this!" she cried.

"Me?! You started this, idiot! I was honoring the dead, and you went ahead and decided shooting me with a flare was a good idea! Well let's see how good of an idea you'll think it was after THIS!" Helkyrie easily swatted the flare away and went in for another hit with her shovel, her attack aiming for the side of Char's head.

Char wasn't the most nimble of Rahkshi, but a large swinging object like a shovel was little trouble to duck under. It also left her opponent wide open for another flare to the gut. Char pulled the trigger again, clamping her eyes shut to avoid the painful glare.

But little did Char know that this was exactly what Helkyrie anticipated. She teleported once more, this time appearing from above Char, using the velocity of her fall to bring the shovel down into her back.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Char suspected something was wrong when she neither saw the flash nor heard the report of her flare striking home. But by the time she opened her eyes, it was too late. There was a screech of metal as her back plates caved and broke under the shovel blade. Her Kraata was nearly severed in two.

Char's eyes went wide, and then they dimmed, and she fell to the ground. Maybe there was the tiniest shudder of breath in her lungs, but that too was fading fast.

• Upvote 2

Helkyrie's breath was heavy and rapid after her recent burst of physical activity. Her head was clouded, still muddled by her rage as she let go off the shovel and stumbled a few steps backwards. A few more breaths... and then she looked back up at what she had done.

"Oh karzahni. Oh karzahni, oh karzahni, oh karzahn oh karzahni..." Helkyrie slowly began to realize what she had just done.  Murderer. "No, this can't..." Murderer! "I didn't mean to..." MURDERER!!! "NO!!!" Helkyrie clenched her head, refusing to believe what she had just done.

And then, the sound of shallow breath brought her from her breakdown. And then she knew exactly what she had to do.

Helkyrie carefully broke the shovel shaft away from the shovel head, careful not to move the shovel head itself too much. She picked Char's body, happy that she had so often put time into strengthening her body, and began teleporting. If she remembered correctly, the Infirmary was just about... HERE!

Helkyrie teleported into the Infirmary with Char's body in her arms, shouting "HELP! SHE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!"

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Hey!" he called out, putting on a friendly tone. "You couldn't get into the gym either, huh?"

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways. 

"Huh?" we turned to the newcomer, "What're you talking about?"

At least he's not nagging us about why we have two heads...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shock

Something barged past me. It would seem that the mummy person was teleporting. I was about to yell at them... But then I saw their cargo. Another one bites the dust, it seems... I stop.

*This isn't a joke anymore, Shock. Somebody is dead, or #### well close to it. The least you could do is show some respect.*

But it isn't my fault they decided to go and get killed. Why should I, if I had nothing to do with it, show any form of respect?

*You also had nothing to do with Nightmare's death. So if it's the same case with that Rahkshi, why should you even care for Nightmare?*

;You should just forget him. After all, he was just dead weight on you.;

Both of you, shut up.

*No. Don't exclude others from a certain treatment. It's all or nothing. Respect or shun.

;How about neither? Care for no one. Kill them all. Bathe in their blood.;

I Don't...

;Oh, but I do. And we're all in this together, aren't we? And also, this way we would treat EVERYONE the same. Amiright?;

*I... Suppose...*

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP!!" I screech. I couldn't take this torture for much longer...

OOC: Shock OFI... Sort of. Others later.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC (As Feka): "I'm not sure whether or not to stick around until the door goes down or just leave and come back later." Said Feka as he thought about the molten Protodermis in his forge.

IC: Blade

"Less so, actually. Buts its this or starvation." He Responded

IC (As Maron): I'd rather attack a Muaka and risk certain death than eat this garbage, what can I do to find something to eat here?"

IC (As Tangirahk): "You wish to find Malattia? Then let's go."

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Vlad / Ice Rink (Gym)

Vlad watched in cautious hope tempered with wary disbelief as Illusive flew away. Could he possibly have...?

...Yes? ...Yes! The Vampire had won!

The Matoran were freed, every last one of them. He had acquired the dark chain Legion, and would be sure that its shadowy powers could never be accessed for an advantage against him again. He'd had a veritable feast, and the enemy enslaver had fled, defeat recognized.

It was not a victory entirely without cost, though. He had lost Avenger, and sustained a variety of painful injuries. But he could be a lot worse off, all things considered.

No more merely a pathetic wretch, a loser, a failure, for he had tasted victory!

He moved to reclaim the whip from where he had dropped it. He'd need to get another weapon to replace his dagger sometime, but he'd probably keep the whip as well, as least for now.

Victory.

For a moment he simply stood in the icy arena, savoring this sensation. Might as well, because he felt more alive than he had in a long time. And he was pretty sure the world, with trademark cruelty, was planning on throwing something really bloody nasty at him later.

• Upvote 3

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC (As Maron): "I'd rather attack a Muaka and risk certain death than eat this garbage, what can I do to find something to eat here?"

IC: Blade

"Well, Not sure, Before you would get shot by Matoran if you went to the mainland. But now the Matoran aren't there, and the food may be a little... Overcooked." He said, along with a Small chuckle.

IC: Illusive - Gym.

What the... why the karz was the gym door blocked? Peering back over my shoulder, I say no sign of pursuit, so I cut my flight and landed near the entrance, leaning back against the wall and weaving an illusion to hide myself from sight. 

I needed to rest, first and foremost. And then I needed to get Legion back. It was all I had left of him; I couldn't lose it as well. Then - and only then - would I get revenge on the sparkly hunger rahk.

My own very special sort of revenge. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik turned to Tangirahk. "I still need a part. I was going to go while you guys were practicing, but you and me can go while Frog writes me a part. If he does it fast, I can practice on the go."

Karzfire swerved around, seeing his opponent fly away into the maze. After removing a hammer that got partially stuck in the pillar, Karzfire sped off after Rain flying above the maze so he could see inside. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..."

Edited by Dallior: Rahkshi Lord

Rain huddled beneath a small overhang, completely hidden from eyes above. Her two knives held her fast to the slippery stone, far too close to the pounding waves below.

Karzfire continued to fly around the pillar garden, finding nothing. Rain must be hiding on the other side. Karzfire flew to the opposite end of the maze, starting there and flying through the maze itself, looking for Rain.

For a moment, Rain allowed herself to hope that her pursuer had moved on, abandoned her for easier prey.

But then she caught a flicker of movement and a shine of black and gold through the pillars and the storm. He was searching for her.

Rain pulled herself as small as she could, and then, as an added precaution, released a small amount of fog around her. Her small patch of fuzzy darkness would be blend near-seamlessly with the tossing surf below.

Karzfire thought back to his days training with the Brotherhood. "Rule 2, Camouflage." Rain obviously was a skilled fighter, so they would be trying to camouflage. So, just look for obvious patches of camo. A darker cloud, a misshapen pillar... a-ha, gotcha! A patch of mist floating way away from the main body, hiding right under a pillar. Karzfire feigned ignorance, then hid himself behind another pillar, waiting for Rain to reveal themselves. 

OOC: For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about the Battle of Wits scene from The Princess Bride. Which I know for a fact Click has seen.

IC (As Maron): She waved goodbye and left the refectory.

OOC: Maron open to interaction.

IC (As Numlef): "Mission failed, I guess..." Numlef said with a sigh as he followed Rail and Dormi.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Moonlight

Oh. Nothing.

Must've been busy.

There was, however, a giant... Thing... In the room. Moonlight climbed it with difficulty to find a golden-white Rahk standing with a vigorous grin on his face, and a whip in his hand. "Excuse me," Moonlight said, pulling himself up over the top of the wall. "I was -whoa-" Skidded a bit on the ice, "Um, unconscious on the floor over there, and I don't remember how I even got into corpus. Would, um, you happen to know?"

Moonlight's color scheme sure looked a lot like Sunshine, and that shoulder armour was obviously a gauntlet.

IC Doubt

"Hm? Uh, I'm relatively new, but I know my way around well enough. Although you have to watch out here; some Rahks will try to kill you for no reason at all."

IC Frog

"Very well." Frog unintentionally grumbled. He snatched up his canes and waited for the pair to head out.

IC Recherche / Gyms > Dorm

He followed closely behind Helix.

IC: Helix/Dorm

Upon reaching the dorm, I went in to search for something to bind our new supplier, and come out with some length of thick and sturdy rope.

"Do you think this is enough to tie him up?"

OOC: Is this going a little too quickly? I'll slow down if I have to.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Illusive - Gym.

After taking a few moments to calm down, I surveyed my surroundings from the safety of my illusory cover. Wait... the headmaster was here... perfect. Dropping my illusion, I sauntered over to join the growing crowd of bystanders gathered around whatever was going on - a Rahkshis trapped in a box, by the looks of things. 

I figured it was unlikely that anyone - especially not a vile moralist like Vlad - would choose to attack me in a Makuta's presence. I could rest without tiring myself further by maintaining an illusion.