Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Burn:

Aha! First sucker of the day! Burn only just held back a giggle of mirth at his luck.

"Why hello there!" He said with an overexaggerated bow. "My name is Burn, and you, good Rahk, are in luck!"

Burn rummaged in his satchel, pulling out a pair of sunglasses, placing them over his eyes, only just cutting down on the brightly glowing yellow circles.

"I am very, very important, you see, and I need to know who the coolest cat in this loser hole is."

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear frowned. "That's it? What a waste of effort..." He sighed and made up his mind. "I might as well accompany you to the Infirmary. Who knows when I might need it?"

IC: Shock

Well, he had got me talking. Let's wreck this train. "Probably those Loyalists, I dunno where they are, probably worshipping at the Headmaster's office. As for this loser hole, yes, I agree, because my friend became a shiskabob. How crazy is that, huh? By the way, where did you get those sunglasses? I need them in my life."

OOC: Others later.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Burn- entryway:

Ugh.... Only two sentences in, and this morass was talking about some loser friend of his.

Burn rolled his eyes, which was not so well hidden behind his sunglasses.

"I stole 'em, obviously." He lied without pause, moving into the Hallway proper.

"Take me somewhere.... Cool."

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

After sending Ivan out on a brief scouting mission to ensure Illusive really was gone, Vlad hopped out of bed, despite the fact that his injuries had not yet been healed. He only had so much time before Illusive was coming after him for vengeance, and had to take advantage of it. Even if it meant gritting his teeth against untreated injuries for a while.

Scowling he snatched up the infected Kanohi, and into the hallways he purposefully strode, through the school and eventually out of it, emerging onto the Causeway. There, he took to flight, his route - after a scenic ocean detour around the heart of a fierce, unnatural storm - taking him towards the ashen ruins of Phantom-On-The-Water, graveyard for a peaceful people he had once befriended but failed to save.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire flew through the pillars, confused and now worried. Rain may be planning a sneak attack... but Karzfire wouldn't know. A Weather Control Rahk in this weather would be happier than a Tarakava in a trailer park... whatever a trailer park was. Death could come from all directions.

OOC: Throw the knife! :P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Rain - Causeway

There. Her opponent was approaching. Her eyes watched him through the tendrils of fog curling around her.

Closer...

Closer...

Rain slipped a hand into her bag to grab another knife, only to feel the smooth handle of the Percussor. She grinned wickedly as she drew it out instead. Last time she had hit someone with it, the Matoran had been flung into a wall with enough force to kill him. She couldn't wait to see what it would do to a Rahkshi.

She waited until he passed just overhead, and tossed the cabasa with all her might. The winds swirled and buoyed it up, driving it with deadly force straight into Karzfire's back. Should it hit, a powerful sonic boom would throw her opponent out of the sky, and Rain was already in motion to escape. First things first, she had to catch her weapon. It would be a shame to lose it so soon after finding it.

• Upvote 1

"What, I ain't cool enough for ya? Fine, gym is that way. I have business to settle there, anyways."

I say, sighing. With that, I revert to flight mode, and head off to the gym.

IC: Malattia

"Okay then. Let's see... This way. I actually remember this one." I revert to flight mode, and fly at a normal speed, so Tear could catch up easily.

IC: Spezia

"Okay. Could you cut up the goat? I just need the shoulders, you can make whatever you want." I say, thinking. Let's see.. Several potatoes, some onions and garlic, salt and pepper... I'll throw in some carrots... Wish I had some type of sauce...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Charmed," Kaboom replied, his mind working beneath his friendly grin. So there were two entirely separate people in this dual-headed suit. He'd have to remember that if he intended to stay on their good side.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Icarax seemed to be paying no attention to him--all his focus was on a box someone had summoned out of the floor quite a ways away. Beginning to feel safer, Footwork began singing quietly to himself, tapping out a rhythm with his foot.

"How lucky can one guy be?

I kissed her and she kissed me--

Like the fella once said,

Ain't that a kick in the head?"

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

"I'm seeing a distinct lack of a blockage," we noted as we finally reached the gym, "and no riot either. Lame." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Venom - Forest

Losing herself in her own thoughts, Venom barely had enough time to swerve in order to prevent herself from flying directly into a tree. Deciding that she wasn't exactly in the best state of mind to continue her journey, she began to descend, stopping relatively close to the shoreline as she sat herself down in the sand and proceeded to figure out where she should go from there.

IC: Rail - Cauldron

Landing once more near in the clearing where he had previously stashed his weapons, the Rahkshi of Magnetism moved the rock once again before tearing his way through the previously disturbed earth with his claws.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Okay. Could you cut up the goat? I just need the shoulders, you can make whatever you want." I say, thinking. Let's see.. Several potatoes, some onions and garlic, salt and pepper... I'll throw in some carrots... Wish I had some type of sauce...

IC: Strurin

"Alright." He Said, Wishing His writer put a knife in his profile He had a knife, Instead, He Started to tear off the Skin around the Shoulders 

IC Grim-Infirmary:

With a huff, the AdaptRahk continued to the infirmary, sitting in one of the chairs. Grim was wounded, but not so much he needed immediate medical attention.

IC Burn:

Whatever.

Gym, huh? Probably lots of muscle heads in there. Easy pickings.

Burn grinned, ambling in the direction indicated, humming an obnoxious tune.

That is, until he saw the perfect mark.

Some freak of a Rahk, with two heads. TWO!

It was like a dream.

No riot, huh? Well, he'd just see about that.

Pushing his sunglasses up, Burn grabbed a stone and covered it in flash powder, then took careful aim and chucked it at the red head.

As quickly as he threw, he returned his arm to its former position, and began walking closer.

Still, he couldn't keep a grin off his face.

IC (As Maron): *This place is a mess...* She thought as the rahkshi walked through. For some reason, there were weapons that were on a slight tilt on their racks and several small items were scattered on the floor. The rahkshi of sleep grabbed an axe and knife before leaving the armory.

OOC: Open for interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"OW!" with a roar, we whirl in the direction the attack had come from. One head reeled from the impact, blinking through watery eyes, while the other glared at the only rahk to be seen. 

Wait... isn't that the moron who kept pranking dad?

No karzing way...

I think it is. 

I'm going to break that brakas in half!

We lurched forwards a step, but stumbled, then stopped, one half of our mind urging caution while the other wanted nothing more than to rampage onwards in blind anger. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Here." I take out a butcher knife from my collection of knives, before placing it by Strurin. With that, I take out my peeler from my bag of goodies, and begin to start peeling a potato. Oh yeah. One last thing... I put on my chef hat, grinning.

"Dude... You're stealing my thunder." I say, stepping to the side. Not my fight.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

After a while Vlad landed in the deserted ruin, checking and having Ivan double-check that there was no one nearby to watch him.

His eyes were a cold facade hopeful of hiding the grief within. The Ghosts had (generally) been good people, and his friends. That they were published with death or slavery for defending their lives against his violent fellow Rahkshi was beyond unfair, levelling off above even tragic.

But they were gone now. This place didn't even provide a dignified grave, though a few of the Matoran had apparently been inexpertly buried. Vlad would like to do more for them, but as much as it pained him, now he understood pragmatically that he had more important things to do. (And really... they were dead anyways. It didn't matter much anymore.)

No, now he chose a demolished workshop at random. He had to hide Legion. Digging through the rubble he found a somewhat intact chest, and an ash-encrusted Mata Nui Stone. Eyes still cold, he set the infected Kanohi Illusive had kindly given him down in the chest, than raised the Mata Nui Stone info the air - and brought it down, smashing the mask into pieces.

Good would triumph over evil, eventually.

And if Illusive found this while looking for Legion, he'd either recognize the symbolism, get really karzing mad, or both. Because Legion wouldn't be here - the village was such an obviously wonderful, dramatic hiding place, and therefore actually hiding something in it would really be incredibly stupid.

No, he had a much less obvious place in mind.

Then he closed the chest, and buried it beneath the rubble again. Somewhat inexpertly he wiped away footprints in the ash and dust, hid his traces just enough that they were unlikely to be seen - but still, upon close examination, there. Realistically it should still be ridiculously difficult to discover, but Illusive would probably be trying most intensely.

That small task complete, he set about his next - scrounging through the rubble and ash to find among his old friends' remaining merchandise intact a final gift, a weapon to replace his lost Avenger.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire heard a mysterious whirring noise coming from somewhere around him. As he whirled down to see it, it was too late. He spun around and tried to flee, but that only increased his trajectory. The dagger plunged into his back, sending him flying. It threw him across the maze and smack into the ground of the Causeway. He grimaced upon hitting, his entire body dented from the impact. He growled and threw the dagger back into the mist. He then inched towards the maze, going into a wounded flight mode.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Rain actually threw The Percussor, a sonic cabasa, so it wouldn't really stab. Also, there is no ground to the Causeway. It's a bunch of pillars in the middle of the ocean, and the ocean is raging and ready to bash Karzfire into a pillar. The rest of it sounds okay, so I'll just continue.

IC: Rain - Causeway

Perfect hit. The rounded barrel of the cabasa bounced from Karzfire's shell, and Rain swooped in to snatch it, letting the wind guide it into her hand. But she didn't stop there. She was going to use her head start to get back to the school and away from this maniac.

The wind and waves relentlessly pounded behind her, only making Karzfire's flight slower and more perilous.

IC Burn- Gym:

Whoa-hoa! Touchy!

Still grinning like an idiot, burn stepped a little closer, just out of reach, but close.

"Sorry there, buddy, I meant to toss that more forward!"

As Glaciem turned, Burn put a look of false shock.

"Oh my Makuta, what happened to your head?!"

I'm going to break that smug little face of his, sis. 

Calm down. He's not worth it. 

We regarded the prankster coldly, "If you are who I think you are, our father spoke of you often," we finally said, then smiled, "I'd be lying if I told you he said good things." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Burn... was that his name?

Yeah. This is definitely the guy.

I guess dad finally got sick of putting up with him.

So he dumped him on us? Lovely. 

We rolled out eyes - all four of them - at his remark. "You're annoying." 

IC Burn:

"Well that may be so, but you! Just.... Just look at you!" He said, brushing off the name that really, most everyone called him.

"You look like something Mutran left on the back twenty because he can't ever make anything right! What are you, anyway? A Hordika Rahkshi? Are you two people or one? Do you even know?"

He kept at it, jabbering nonsensical questions laced with biting and quite personal insults.

Now, as you can probably tell, Burn is not a very likeable fellow. So much so, that this narrator actively encourages you -not- to act like him in any regard.

"Yeah... I'll just stand to the side. Anybody got popcorn?"

And another potato down. That should be a good proportion to the shoulders... I take out a cutting knife, then begin to chop the potatoes- with some zest. Most would consider it a waste of time, but not me. After all, people needed to know my skills.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Don't do anything we'll regret. Dad would never forgive us if we killed another of his kids, even if it is this guy...

You sure? It would be so easy to just...

Enough. He's trying to bait us. Just once, could you set aside that temper of yours and just think things through? 

No. What I'm going to do is take this brakas apart, one joint at a time.

We took another angry step forwards, before stopping again. "Why don't you go pick on someone your own size?" we suggested, fighting to resolve our internal struggles. 

We relaxed somewhat, the tension slipping away as we sought an internal compromise. 

Surely you're not going to let that one slide?

Not a chance in karz. 

And?

Let's show him exactly how well we can coordinate. No killing, though, got it?

Fine. Could we at least give him a minor case of involuntary limb removal? 

Maybe... 

KARZ YES!

Smiles growing on both of our faces - one grin cold and calculating, the other burning with viscous glee - we drew our blades. 

If this guy wanted to go burning his fingers poking away at our literally steaming hot armour, that was his problem. 

Left first?

Right first?

Together!

His other problem was our hook blades sweeping at him from either side, snapping together like a giant pair of scissors. 

IC--Kaboom--Gym

The wall was gone--whoever put it there must have thought better of it, or been forcefully persuaded that it was a bad idea--but now Glaciem and Ignis had gotten into a fight with some brakas who had gone out of his way to provoke them. Kaboom's first thought was to help, but judging from their exchange before the tussle broke out, the two of them had a history with this clown. Thus, he simply watched for now. If his allies needed help, he would oblige, but otherwise he would let them settle this themselves.

IC--Beat--Dorm

Beat woke, sat up, yawned and stretched. Then she got to work--before even thinking about leaving her room, she had to paint over any nicks left in her armor from the previous day's events.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Burn:

Now, despite, all his ragging on Glaciem, Burn had no ideas of the DualRahk being uncoordinated. Well, he did, but you couldn't be to careful.

So being, he ducked down, and from his bag pulled a surprisingly large clump of sand, and spread it through the air at the two heads's eyes.

Gritty, irritating sand.

Where that idea came from, we may never know.

We squinted as the cloud exploded into existence, coughing on the gritty sand. 

Are you karzing kidding me? Who keeps sand in their pockets? 

Relax. Calm down. Focus. Can you see?

Kind of... one eye's alright... ish... 

Good. Now, he's still in front of us, I think.

Stomp on him, then.

With pleasure. 

Our reaction was immediate; the cloud of sand was still billowing around our faces as we lurched forwards, left foot snapping out towards where we assumed Burn still to be. 

IC Burn:

It really was a good plan. Truly.

It was almost unfortunate that Burn had in fact not stood there like an over ripe fruit waiting to be smashed.

Instead he'd darted out to the side, and circled around, only just holding back mirthful laughter.

Now behind Glaciem Ignis, he tsked thrice, "Man, for a freaky four eyed weirdo, you sure don't see too well!"

I'm gonna...

Stop. Wait. Let me handle this.

We turned around slowly, steaming softly as we held our blades at the ready. "You are, without doubt, the biggest disgrace our father ever produced," we said decidedly, blinking to try to clear our eyes, "And you're ugly!" 

Wow... just... wow...