Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

I frowned, "That was the old plan..." I continued to glare at him "...and we all agreed that this way was the better course. I've heard a lot of things about you, Fang, but you never struck me as the type to back out when the going gets rough." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Kaboom--Gym

The weirdo was fast; if he had just attacked instead of asking first Kaboom probably would have been caught completely off-guard. But he had been anticipating this moment for most of their conversation, so he managed to scurry back away from the strike. Even as he did so, he flung his Madu Cabolo toward his enemy's center of mass.

IC--Beat--Halls/Gym

When Beat jogged back into the gym, there was a small line formed by the makeshift cooking pot. Relieved that there still seemed to be dome food left, she joined the rear of the queue.

IC--Nyarl--Sea

The river currents, aided by his powerful strokes, carried Nyarl to the sea within the hour. Hopefully he could swim back to Corpus Rahkshi before dawn. He might even catch dome more fish on the way--although, he realized with disgust, he no longer had anything to cook them with.

IC--Shrapnel--Halls/Gym

Several students seemed to have taken it upon themselves to supplement the school diet. Presumptuous, but not really treasonous. And it did smell good...

Shrapnel wasn't interested in food at the moment, though. Instead, she strode purposefully toward a clear area of the gym.

OOC: Beat and Shrapnel open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

The unripe fruit exploded against my ribs, driving me back a few steps and denting my translucent armour. Gagging on the reeking gas, I retaliated by directing a portion of my Niazesk swarm towards the other rahk's eyeslits. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tesla - Sky

Tesla stopped watching Claws and looked in a distance. She was not sure... She took of her transparent glasses and looked in a distance more carefully.

"Guys?" she started, "I think I see a smoke in a distance."

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: The tramping clank of Porter's feet marched through the school, a more rhythmic beat than their usual scuttling waddles. At the exact moment their patrol began, Icarax appeared in the Gym. No flashy effects, flares of light or clouds of smoke or the like, he was just there in the precise moment he wanted to be. 

Prepare yourselves, he said, his voice being echoed throughout the school by the Porters, I have prepared an assignment to further your education. Those wishing to take part will meet me in the Gym. Those not wishing to take part earn my disappointment.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Casually decapitating the hideous stone horror, we turned towards the headmaster's voice. 

You ready, sis?

If this assignment is anything like the last one, I don't want any part in it. 

I thought that blowing up the village was like a... what's it called... a technicolour something or rather...

Extracurricular activity? 

Yeah, that thing. 

IC: Snap [Gym]

"What? Phantom's been What? Gorast did What?" She spouted in complete and genuine shock, but before she got an answer, Icarax had returned.

She panicked and tried to do two things at once, first the chair began to disappear into the gym floor again, then she activated her abilities and vanished momentarily, only to reappear in a standing position, just as the chair re-entered the gym's original floor.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC Flabbergaster

Well, forget the plates.

Ignoring how his brilliant masterpiece had just been ruined, Flabbergaster whispered over to Strunin and Spezia "Don't let 'im see the food. He might get suspicious."

IC Spindle

After noticing the Fohrok, and giving it a sweater and scarf, Spindle clicked towards the gym.

IC: Malady (Hallways)

I nod at the Porter. "Off we go, then!" I say excitedly, beginning to make my way to the Gym.

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

I sit up again as Rider enters. "Hi," I say, my voice still tiny and pained.

IC: Mu (Gym)

Mu dropped straight to the floor, dashing straight over to the centre of the Gym.

IC: Nymph (Causeway)

"Go!" I shout to Fior, leaping into flight mode and moving out across the Causeway, flying low and close to the water.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Sliver - Gym.

And back to the gym we go... I started walking, a little faster than was probably necessary. I was interested to find out what Icarax had in mind for us, and for some reason, I was hoping that Grim would be there...

IC (As Zubarahk) (Dormitory to Hallways): "Oh boy, a new assignment!" The rahkshi shouted with joy as he sprinted to the gym.

IC (As Ipartsa) (Infimary): "Sweet, maybe I can level up for doing something that impresses the Makuta." Said the lightning rahkshi as she hopped out of bed and walked to the gym.

IC (As Numlef) (Hallways): "There isn't a punishment for joining, but perhaps it's a good idea to at least overhear what's tonight's assignment." Numlef activated flight mode and travled to the gym.

IC (As Feka) (Gym): "I'll explain the details later, we better listen up." He said to Footwork and Snap.

IC (As Botch) (Hallways): "Wonder what's in it for me. Said the rahkshi of limited invulnerability as she walked towards the gym.

OOC: Zuba, Ipartsa, Numlef & Botch open for interaction.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Door

I tried not to garner too much attention as I walked through the hallways. I was trying to get to the refectory without any of the usual corpus incidents, and to do that, I had to act natural, and do nothing to attract attention. Look boring. Look like a background character in this school full of OC looking rahkshi.

Suddenly, a porter scuttled... no, I had seen them scuttle, this was more of... a march? Yes. It marched up to me and relayed Icarax's message, before then marching on. Huh. Looks like I was headed to the Gym instead.

Trying, again, not to garner too much attention, I silently but still not too suspiciously slipped into the gym, where I saw Icarax standing in the centre. This was going to be interesting, I bet.

IC: Snake - Warehouse, 4th Tier, Malebranche

On the outside I'm silently fuming. On the inside, however, I'm in conflict...do we really have a choice?

~

IC: Fíor - Causeway

Frenzied panic rushes through me as Icarax's voice echoes through my mind. In an instant I'm in flight mode, rushing forwards alongside Nymph. I look over to him. The terror on my face subsides a little as I start flying more steadily. We're doing it. We're leaving. Don't tempt fate...we aren't out of this yet. I risk a glance back at the monstrous edifice of the Academy. Just seeing it makes my feel sick. I turn back.

On either side if us is grey-blue sea, swirling a writhing like a tortured creature. Above us are clear azure skies, below us the marble-white pillars of the Causeway rushing past.

Ahead of us...the future.

~End of Part One~

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC: Fang - Malebranche

"I am no coward!" Fang roared. Before, Xara had only been testing his patience, but this was too far. His hands warmed and his back sputtered and smoked as he seethed at her. He was barely holding back the urge to strike her down. "Fine," he snarled. "Go on, march off to your deaths. Believe every fairy tale of freedom they offer you. But one day, the price of their lies will fall on you."

IC: Tear - Dormitories

Tear suddenly bolted upright, her eyes wide with fear. All thoughts of sleep were quickly driven from her mind. "I thought y-y-you said w-we would b-b-be safe here," Tear choked out. "Y-y-you said h-he couldn't f-f-find us!"

IC: Call - Flying

Up ahead, Call saw the silhouettes of a company of Rahkshi, burned against the orange pall of smoke on the horizon. He willed himself to go faster to catch them. His whole body was in a searing agony.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom choked back an undignified shriek as the swarm went for his eyes. Karz, he's trying to blind me! He squinted, trying to keep the bugs out of his eyes without losing sight of his foe. As the frustrated swarm stung at his face, he grabbed his chute blade and frantically swung it around his head, frying anything that got too close.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

Sepulchral set hi plate aside, his appetite having abruptly vanished. He barely had an inkling of where his philosophy was headed, and it already looked as though it was about to be challenged.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat was barely able to keep herself from cringing. This assignment was definitely going to be at least as bad as the last one, judging by the Makuta’s tone. Like it or not, this time she would have to make a choice.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork froze in terror. The headmaster was back sooner than he had expected, and apparently with some new atrocity to force them into. Running off now would be suicidal; he'd have to wait gore the right moment.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

"All right," Shrapnel muttered. This ought to be good. She stopped her training preparations and was instantly all ears.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vlad / Skies

Vlad squinted into the distance at Tesla's suggestion. "Yes... I think so," he agreed, relieved - they were indeed headed for the right village! Of course, it also proved they were probably too late...

"Ve'll go just a little closer," he said, turning to look at his group, "unt zen ve'll diverge - " He paused cautiously as he caught a glimpse of someone racing after them from behind, wondering if they needed to turn and fight or try outrun them, but upon further examination, "Unt Call's approachink, so slow down a moment to give him a chance to catch up."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Strurin

"Will do." He responded to (Flabbergaster) "Hey Spezia, Got any room in your Bag?"

IC: Blade

Ooooh an Assignment.... More Blood and gore and all the other wonderful stuff!

I'm not going to it.

Please?

N-

PLEASE?

No.

Aww.... I wish I was another persons figment of imagination...

OOC: Timeskip/bunnying of Fior enacted with Sil's permission. Also, Mu OFI in the Gym. Furthermore, 2,200th post. YUS

IC: Nymph (Nynrah)

The forest is weirdly beautiful in the sunset hours.

The suns setting in a magnificent, flamboyant exhibition of vermilion light.

The tree trunks silhouetted against the amber sky.

The soft crackle of dried-out leaves underfoot.

The silence.

As I stand among the great hardwoods, arms clutching a bundle of sticks for our burgeoning fire, I realise something.

We are insignificant compared to the forest, in all its majestic, infinite glory.

Our lifetimes are nothing in the eyes of the trees.

The petty squabbles of our lives, our small troubles- all are but distractions in the face of the land.

For a moment, I freeze.

My mind empties.

Apathy sets in.

And I almost, almost, sit down.

I almost sit down to watch the centuries fly past.

I almost stay to gaze upon the endless cycle of life, like a statue.

But I don't.

I shake myself out of my weird trance, frowning.

And then I head back to the small clearing where Fior- my friend, my only friend- is waiting.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Malattia

I whirl around. Icarax!? Here!? I see where the voice emits, and sigh a sigh of relief. "He hasn't, the rolling housemaids did. The Porters just broadcast the message, so Icarax is most likely in his office, doing office stuff."

IC: Draco

An assignment? Ah, perfect timing. Didn't want to get too lost in thoughts... I walk back into the gym, prepping myself.

IC: Spezia

Gah... I put up the wall around the corner, blocking the food from the eyes of others.

"Yeah.. We need to make whatever you are going to do speedy, we need to get out ASAP."

IC: Shock

An assignment? "Oy, Nightmare. Let-" I cut myself off. Nightmare was still six feet under, and... There was no changing that. My face downcast, I walk into the gym.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

But Tear was already getting ready to go. She held Haru close as she reached for the door. She gave Malattia a despairing look. "We m-must obey the M-M-Makuta..." she stammered. "W-we must... g-g-go t-to him."

At last, Call was close enough to distinguish his companions. "Th.... thank you..." he wheezed. "Wh... what... did I miss?"

IC: Vlad / Skies

"Zer village should be just up zere, vhere zer smoke is," Vlad explained to Call. "Zese three are goink to go ahead as scouts, pretendink to have seen zer poster unt vant to join zer fun, if zer raiders are still zere. Ve three vill vait out of sight, unt vhen ve hear Revenge launch his Zamor launcher, ve charge in to do... vhatever ve need to do." The explanation was augmented with hand gestures to the appropriate Rahkshi at the appropriate points; Revenge, Tesla, and Helkyre to the village while Call, Doubt, and Vlad himself lurked behind.

IC: Lucid / Garden

The tranquil reverie by the recovering garden was interrupted as the Porters began their march, and the voice of Icarax rang through the mind.

Lucid sighed. More violence... "Are you going to the assignment?" she asked Diode.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I frowned, "That was the old plan..." I continued to glare at him "...and we all agreed that this way was the better course. I've heard a lot of things about you, Fang, but you never struck me as the type to back out when the going gets rough." 

"I am no coward!" Fang roared. Before, Xara had only been testing his patience, but this was too far. His hands warmed and his back sputtered and smoked as he seethed at her. He was barely holding back the urge to strike her down. "Fine," he snarled. "Go on, march off to your deaths. Believe every fairy tale of freedom they offer you. But one day, the price of their lies will fall on you."

IC Kat:

"Both of you, knock it off! Both of the plans are still viable options. Fang, if, and I stress, if! We choose to do this, it's going to be strictly recon. If it turns out that we'd have to fight them, we back out, disappear. I'm not getting involved in a fight with a bunch of Shadow Kraata...."

IC: Shield

"Why the karz am I doing this." Shield suddenly blurted out. "No seriously. Why? Just because I thought Root wanted me to? Root's dead, why am I even bothering? No, I'm done. I'm off. Good luck on your karzing suicide mission."

Shield walked off, leaving the group behind.

IC Kat:

"I thought you were here because you chose to be. Not because Root wanted you here."

IC: Malattia

"Hold up." I put my hand on Tear's shoulder. "I don't know what your Makuta told you, but know this: Us new breeds have something other Rahkshi do not: free will. We have the ability to do good... Or evil. We have choice. If you don't want to go to the gym, then you can make that choice for yourself."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC; Bullseye and Toxin/Gym

Toxin picked out a bandoleer and put his kunai on it, while Bullseye recieved the Porters' message.

"I believe we'll hold off your modifications till after this assignment brother."

They went into the gym.

IC: Helix/Unused Dorm

"Indeed we shall. And it seems like he put in just enough. Let him free outside while I store this. We'll experiment after the assignment."

I took the vat and walked out.

Fang turned on Kat next... but instantly his anger began to melt away. He couldn't do anything to her. "Yes..." he sighed. "If we are able."

"B-but... h-he said he w-would be... d-d-disappointed..." Tear stammered. "I... I d-don't want him t-to be d-d-disappointed..." The tears were slowly coming back again.

"Sounds... good..." Call gasped. At least he would get a small chance for rest while the others scouted.

"So there's that temper I've heard so much about," I smirked, then frowned as Kat interceded, and all of Fang's anger just seemed to dissipate, "You've really got him wrapped around your finger, haven't you?" I asked her.

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Warehouse.

"Um... we can't just let him walk out of here, can we?" I started moving to block the exit, "Not with all of this information."

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

I pulled another battalion of bugs away from myself and sent them racing towards the other rahk, the minuscule creatures weaving in and around his flailing blade to once again swarm around his eyes and face.

As my insects did that, I carefully lined up a shot with my crossbow, firing a bolt towards one of the other rahk's kneecaps. I didn't want to kill him, just make him stop moving long enough for me to take a trophy...

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Forest.

And now I was karzing lost. The mining settlement was long gone; I couldn't catch even the slightest glimpse of the distant flames from where I was now. Hopefully the Matoran wouldn't pursue me this far into the forest. 

Still hauling my nets with me, I continued onwards, searching for a landmark that would help me get home. But on an overcast, moonless night like this one, with dense forest all above and around me, finding anything was proving to be difficult...

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Vyper - Hallways.

"If you'll excuse me, I'd like to attend this assignment," pulling my cloak tighter around me, I started off towards the gym - following the crowd of other students moving in that direction - my clawed feet clicking on the cold stone floor. 

IC: Era - Warehouse.

"Let him go?" I repeated numbly, not moving from where I stood, "Kat... are you sure?"

"I... ah... um..." the question had caught me off guard. Was it really that obvious? I sighed, "I... I don't know..." 

"Well, if that's the case..." I jabbed a finger towards the Cao, "Stretchy and I had something we wanted to discuss with you, Kat."