Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Snap [Gym]

"jjjjjjjust PEACHY!" she replied through her teeth, arm still limp to her side.

IC: Rose [Elsewhere in Gym]

"Y-y-yea, I get it." All four eyes focused on Beat with this response, "Je- Just want someone who wants-s-s a FAIR fight, no killing eh, just, fighting."

The end of her sentance was drawn out with the flash of another toothy grin.

OOC: (hopefully Rose's speech patterns are clear enough. o: )

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Augustus [Front Gate]

It was too quiet. His eyes darted side to side, then up towards the giant gate before him. "Home." he muttered. It didn't feel like home, but he would have to make it regardless of that feeling. He glanced around again. Nobody. Not even a whisper.

"Isn't there supposed to be a welcoming committee?" he asked the gate before him. The gate did not reply. "Jerk."

OOC: Augustus, newest student to arrive, is here at the Front Gate!

IC: Snake - 4th Tier, Malebranche

I feel a slight pang of disappointment. Surely I hadn't wanted to form a Kaita, had I? I don't know, but there's still a vague sense of missing out...I shake my head. It seems like nothing's changed. Still too afraid to commit and too involved to not care.

Kathok

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Perhaps it wasn't surprising Kat had volunteered first, and time was of the essence, but she looked altogether too shaken (indeed, physically shaking) for Jayar not to be bit skeptical. "Are you sure you're up to it?" he asked her. Maybe no one truly was, but she looked a lot less so right now than, say, Snake. "Most likely, this will be mentally taxing, and I can't say you look entirely prepared for that. Perhaps... you should leave this one to someone else."

It hadn't escaped him, either, that the room had fallen a great deal closer to silence as Hoto, alarmed, fell still. "Not you," he assured her quickly. There wasn't a chance in Karz he'd put her through that after what had previously transpired.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Toxin/Gym

Satisfied that his opponent was unable to easily escape into the armory, he began to cool off a little. Being able to think more methodically, he decided to wait for her to become impatient and try to strike him, from afar or up close. From fighting Illusive, rushing in 'gamas ablazin' all the time doesn't really turn out the way he wants.

IC (As Ipartsa): Unlike a firework, which produces a loud whooshing sound before it explodes after hitting a surface, arrows or bolts are incredibly hard to hear. This means that the bolt Recherche shot knocked the gun out of her and slid across the floor before spinning to a halt. "Good job whoever did that!" Said the rahskhi as she looked at the plasma rahkshi and raised her hands. "Hey, I was just going to take out the assassin before he got someone eliminated." She looked at Recherche. *Maybe he's a partner or something...* 

OOC: Looks like Origin ignored my firework round being shot at him. Oh well. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Ipartsa): *Time to take this psycho out.* The rahkshi thought as she fired a round at Silver.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

From where I stood, with my back to the nearest wall and standing in such a way as to keep Footwork, Snap and Recherche in my field of view, I could see the shot as it flew from the revolver towards me...

IC--Footwork--Gym
Footwork didn't bother trying to conceal his hatred as the other Rahkshi delivered her ultimatum. "I'll have to consult my associate," he snarled. Then, without looking away from his enemy, he raised his voice. "Are you okay down there?" he asked Snap.

"No, you don't." Without making any sort of motion to give my intention away, I summoned up a silent gust of wind to buffet the oncoming firework from the side, sending it twisting away from its previous trajectory, instead arcing down towards Footwork.

Given that he was still glaring right at me, I didn't like his chances of seeing or avoiding the oncoming shell. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Era - Warehouse.

Finally reaching the warehouse, I headed inside. "What's going on?" I asked, raising my voice to be heard over everyone else - an easy enough feat for someone like me. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Footwork--Gym

"Well, I'm afraid I'm not much better off," Footwork answered, ignoring their enemy's comment. "I think we'll be as safe in the Karzing pit as anywhere else, but I figured I couldn't make the decision for both of--"

Something painfully hot rammed into his back. It wasn't as molten as the crossbow bolts, but it impacted rather than drilling through. Footwork was suddenly flat on the ground again, wondering when it had gotten so hard to stay conscious.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

After a moment of puzzled observation, Shrapnel realized that the Lerahk was doing the same thing she was: waiting for the enemy to slip up and make the first move. Well, if he wanted to play the waiting game, he'd find her an uncommonly patient player. She flexed her talons threateningly, but otherwise remained still.

IC--Beat--Gym

"Y'know, I could go for some of that myself," Beat grinned in reply. "We probably shouldn't fight each other if neither of us is an assassin, but I'm sick of waiting around. How about we just go for the first suspicious-looking person we see?"

OOC: I'm not having any trouble understanding Rose, myself.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Nothing's happening...

You make that sound like a bad thing.

Not necessarily... although, it is kind of boring...

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

Disappointed at being brushed off earlier, I continued his wandering, keeping an eye out for potential donors.

IC: Illusive - Cauldron. 

The last of the paint had nearly dried, and the welds had cooled. But there was one thing left to do while I was here. My old weapons were too easily recognisable. I needed something new.

Spotting a length of chain, an idea began to form in my mind...

IC: Geuua - Library.

Having finished tidying my dorm, I set off for the library, heavy footfalls clanking loudly in the relatively empty space. 

IC (As Ipartsa): *Wait, is that a cricket bat?!* The rahkshi thought as she ducked down from the bolt. *Crud, all I have is a dagger and my level two powers against a rahk with more strength and weight than me.* She looked forward at Recherce and spoke. "I can help you out if you spare me!"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Augustus

The purple Rahkshi sighed deeply, slung his pack over his shoulder, and stepped up to the gate. Looks like everybody was in class. Or dead. One of the two. With the application of hand-to-gate, it opened, creaking loudly. "They heard that in Metru-Nui." he muttered, slipping inside, where he saw...

Nothing. Still nobody. Quiet again. Except for a distant sound of....fighting? "Kraz."

IC--Kaboom --Infirmary/Halls

He was feeling good as new again, but Kaboom still wasn't sure how to deal with that boney guy if he ever ran into him again. He supposed the library might be a good place to look for methods of fighting someone with a longer reach. Leaving the infirmary behind, he set off down the hallway, keeping a wary eye out for his nemesis. He wasn't going to run into that one again if he could help it.

IC Recherche / Gym

The titan stood there impassive and considered the offer for a moment.

"If you wish to aid me, help me root out the assassins. I do not require any watching of my back or blind spots." His eyes scanned the room, the fighting was dying down and people were more secluded now. Including a couple outliers against the walls. One a two headed freak, the other an incomprehensibly adipose freak. His free hand gestured to the glutton.

"Engage him in combat, I shall aid you if he proves too much."

...but close to it

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Intrigued by the sound of the front doors' distinctive creaking, Kaboom made a slight detour purely on the strength of a hunch. Standing in the entryway with a slightly bewildered expression that clearly marked him as a newcomer was an unfamiliar Rahkshi.

At last, a stroke of luck! A disoriented new student, with little to no attachment to anything or anyone here. He would need help getting his bearings, and Kaboom needed to counter the hard fact that his enemies currently outnumbered his confirmed allies three-to-none. It was, he pondered as a sly grin crept across his faceplate, a good thing they had run into each other.

As he approached the new student, he effortlessly transformed his grin into something far friendlier. "Hey, you look a little lost. Can I help you out?"

OOC: Kaboom interacting with Augustus.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Understood." Said the rahkshi as she walked to Flabbergaster. "Hey, you got any clue as to who the assassins might be!" She called out at him.

OOC: Ipartsa interacting with Flabbergaster.

IC: Mortsia

I turn to the new Rahkshi, and nod.

IC: Spezia

I open up my book, and start scanning. There has to be some sort of table of contents... I flip through the beginning.

OOC: More later, rushed for time right now.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster tried to look angry, because he partially was, now that he was noticed. Instead, he looked unintentionally menacing and accidentally used his fear power. "Perhaps," he snarled, using the gym to prop himself up. "Or you can be smart and converse from the distance you're at."

IC--Footwork--Gym

Something painfully hot rammed into his back. It wasn't as molten as the crossbow bolts, but it impacted rather than drilling through. Footwork was suddenly flat on the ground again, wondering when it had gotten so hard to stay conscious.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I crouched beside him, acting relaxed but ready to spring backwards at the slightest provocation. "You know, if you'd just cooperated, this would've been a whole lot less painful for you." I scraped my bow-blade across the ground beside his face, "But I guess now I've got to do things the fun way..."

IC Flabbergaster

"If I ever see anything i'll let you know, 'kay? Now in the meantime do what you were doing, and if you knock off every other Rahk, then i'll be the assassin."

He leaned back against the wall, realizing he was using his fear power and shutting it off. "But currently I don't trust you enough to even come near you."

Putting down the firestaff, I lifted up the flail and gave it an experimental swing, testing the weight. The blades scraped ragged gouges in the stone wall as they swept across them, but the weapon held together. Perfect...

IC: Xara - Malebranche. 

Still seeing no sign of the duo, I finally just gave up and started heading back to the warehouse. They were probably off hugging in some obscure corner somewhere; in a city this big I doubted I'd ever find them.

My work complete, I gathered up my old gear and tossed it into an empty bag, then picked up my new flail and started heading off towards the waterfall exit. It was time for Corpus Rahkshi to meet the new me.

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

"Hello? Anyone here?" The hallways were quiet, almost eerily so. "I'm looking for donations!" 

IC: Geuua - Library.

Picking up a book on engineering, I sat down in a quiet corner and began to flick through it. 

OOC: Bonegleam and Geuua open for interaction. 

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Intrigued by the sound of the front doors' distinctive creaking, Kaboom made a slight detour purely on the strength of a hunch. Standing in the entryway with a slightly bewildered expression that clearly marked him as a newcomer was an unfamiliar Rahkshi.

At last, a stroke of luck! A disoriented new student, with little to no attachment to anything or anyone here. He would need help getting his bearings, and Kaboom needed to counter the hard fact that his enemies currently outnumbered his confirmed allies three-to-none. It was, he pondered as a sly grin crept across his faceplate, a good thing they had run into each other.

As he approached the new student, he effortlessly transformed his grin into something far friendlier. "Hey, you look a little lost. Can I help you out?"

OOC: Kaboom interacting with Augustus.

IC: Augustus

The sound of echoing footsteps drew Augustus' attention; his head swiveled to the blackish, tree-like Rahkshi approaching, grin set upon his face.

It took a moment before Augustus realized was being talked to, his concentration focused on the tree protruding from the other Rahkshi's shell. He shook his head to clear his thoughts then nodded. "Um, sure! Wasn't there supposed to be a welcoming committee for new students?"

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

Hoto let out a soft sigh of relief. It wasn't going to be her.

And then she nearly leapt out of her armor when a booming voice sounded right next to her. It took her a moment to recognized it as Era's. "H-hey," she said softly, once she had calmed herself a little. "Sh-Shield is hurt p-pretty bad. Jayar said he needs to form a... K-Kaita."

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear's eyes scanned over the crowd before them, only now taking the chaos in detail. Three Rahkshi immediately stood out to him. They were the centers of activity, with Rahkshi coming in and out to meet them. Rahkshi of Plasma, Silence, and Cyclone. As tempting as it was to put a knife in their backs, it would have to wait until their murderous followers were dealt with.

And soon his gaze fell on another victim of their violence. A... tubby Turahk being approached by a threatening Rahkshi of Chain Lightning. Tear signalled the two out for Door's benefit before wandering idly in that direction.

"Well, what do we have here?" Tear grinned. A knife glistened in his hand as he turned it over and over, waiting for the moment to use it.

OOC: Tear addressing Flutterbutter and Ipartsa.

IC: Era - Warehouse.

"Shield? I thought he ditched us?" What the karz had happened while I was gone? "Did Xara do something to him?" 

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

"I... I don't know," Hoto admitted. "N-nobody's told me anything either."

IC: Call - Nynrah Forest

Call began slowly extracting himself from the bushes and picking leaves from his armor. Burn was gone. With a hiss of rage, Call lashed out at the forest around them. "You let him get away!" he shouted at no one in particular.

IC: Door

Door came up right next to Tear, backing him up. "No, I'm fairly certain if anyone is looking at an assassin right now, it's us." He said as he made it clear that he looking at Ipartsa. He put his hand to his morningstar, ready to draw it in case the situation were to come to conflict.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC--Footwork--Gym

"Was...copper...ahmn..."

Footwork struggled to do anything at all, but he couldn't get his body to obey him. He was pretty sure he should feel a lot more concerned about that than he did, but he just couldn't summon up the energy for that much emotional investment.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Oh, not that I've ever seen. Icarax pretty much leaves it up to the new arrivals to find someone who's in a charitable mood. Lucky thing I happened to be passing through." Once he got to within arm's reach, he stuck out his hand. "The name's Kaboom. Stick with me, and you'll do alright."