Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC (As Feka): While the assignment had finished, he spent most of his time in his dormitory examining his case. *I should talk to Palma about getting the case to work properly.* He left the dormitory and walked through the hallways.

IC (As Numlef): "Well, let's get out of here now." Said the rahkshi of electricity as he climbed out of the pit alongside Ipartsa.

IC (As Botch): "This assignment sucks. I wonder if I could find a weakling to take my anger out on."

OOC: All open for interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Recherche / Gym

He carefully concealed and repressed a shocked glance at the amphibian titan who had, apparently, been one of the six Assassins during the assignment. It had been clear that the pale rahkshi was clever, but how clever he had not been sure of until now... His gaze turned back towards Sliver, one of the others who had been invited to a private meeting with the Headmaster. He strode towards her and the injured Grim.

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

Ugh.

...but close to it

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat managed not to groan in relief as the assignment ended and her new opponent left her behind. She gingerly picked up the mangled bolas and draped the weapon over her shoulder. She then did the same with the stolen mace, hissing in pain as her broken fingers brushed its shaft. Then, keeping a precarious grip on the handle with her three intact fingers, she flew unsteadily after Door, who seemed to still be carrying her axe. "Hey," she rasped, unsure whether he could hear her over the crowd, "assignment's over. Give the axe back...'n' I'll return this."

IC--Shrapnel--Gym/Halls

Shrapnel was surprised, which was saying something. She shook her head as the Lerahk and his companion left the gym. He couldn't have eliminated himself; it made no sense. But then, he didn't seem to have any reason to lie, either, especially not if the falsehood was in defense of his assassin. Perhaps he was simply a nutcase. Ruminating, she joined the crowd streaming into the hallways.

IC--Nyarl--Gym/Armory

Nyarl breathed a sigh of relief as the gym began to clear. A little peace and quiet at last. He shambled unsteadily over to the armory door and entered, already scanning the room for something he could use.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym/Halls

Sepulchral rose and stretched as the pit disappeared. Then, placing his various implements back into their respective pockets, he strode purposefully toward the corner where he had left his library books. Since the physical conflicts had been primarily confined to the inner portions of the arena, the tomes were thankfully undisturbed. Scooping them up, he made his way out the door and back toward the library. A little more research was all that should be needed...

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork groaned and opened his eyes. His whole body ached from the fall, and he would have sworn his back was still sizzling from whatever missile had taken him down. He managed to stumble upright and stagger toward the door, straggling along the edges of the crowd. 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

OOC: Ghidora, I'm assuming that thing supposedly made to crush at Moonlight's chest is the gauntlet worn as Sunshine. Because I can't see any other reference as to what else it could be and I know you wouldn't be so foolish as to go making random additions to your character's anatomy since, you know, last time that resulted in them losing that anatomy

IC: Palma worked her fingers between the seams of the restrictive chestplate on Moonlight's chest, the leverage and her Rahkshi strength allowing her to twist it back into a more...breathable shape. She had thought her work done and was about to ask Moonlight a few questions when a whole platoon of injured students came trooping in. 

Well, that was the latest assignment over then. Looks like she had work to do.

She went among the injured, fixing up what needed fixing, resetting what needed resetting, and generally trying to make sure her patients would be up and walking as soon as possible

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Hunter

S​​o this was the academy... H​unter could see why Rider and Scout were sent there as punishment. It truly was a karzhole. Normally, she wouldn't be able to have fun here. But since her l​ovely little brothers were here, she could entertain herself. Alive is a v​ery b​road concept, after all. The she-rahkshi began to roam the hallways, in search of either Rider or his white counterpart.

​I​C: Scout

H​e made his way around the school, hoping to find his little brother.

Edited by Jayne Cobb
  • Upvote 1

IC: Draco

Healed up, I begin to make my way back to the gym. Whatever this task is, it's bound to be interesting...

IC: Leviathan

Rising, I give a nod of gratitude to Palma, before turning to the gym, my hand reattached. While my broadsword is an excellent weapon, I would prefer to have a greater arsenal than one meager-if you could even call it that-blade. Plus, something more stylized would be satisfactory. And so, to one of the greatest sources of metal, besides the students. No, I was not ready to begin my chain yet. But... In time, then I could begin my harvest.

IC: Malattia

Satisfied, I make my way out of the infirmary, where I wait for Tear.

OOC: Leviathan and Draco OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sim - Causeway

"Well. That is a considerable distance to the mainland. And that's a good amount of junk in the way."

I luaghingly said to Carapace, "It's almost like they don't want us leaving at all."

OOC: I luagh at that mispelling. :P

IC: Carapace/Causeway

"Yeah," I chuckled.

I took off in flight, making sure to take a wide berth around the destroyed village. I did take a glance at the destruction and looked to Sim.

"Looks like some of us got really tired of the Matoran there."

IC: Law/Hallways

"Now...where is everyone?"

IC: Helix/Hallways >>> Infirmary

"Done."

He cleaned up his lab, and was ready to go and resupply. He decided to make his way to the infirmary to check out for some medicines.

IC: Alpha/Gym >>> Hallways

Alpha had seen Eps carry Mu out, and followed after them. She didn't know what to say to her brothers. After all, as much as they weren't aware of her existence, she never knew they existed.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Tear - Infirmary

After looking Tear over for a moment or two, Palma told her what she had known all along: she was perfectly unharmed. It still didn't do much to explain how she lost the assignment, but at least she didn't have to worry anymore.

Tear followed her friend out, one arm nervously rubbing her other, which was wrapped around Haru. "See?" she told Malattia. "Perfectly f-fine."

Edited by Click

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear pulled at the scarf wrapped around her neck and held it out to Malattia. "I m-met a nice R-Rahkshi who made this f-for me."

Edited by Click

OOC: Ghidora, I'm assuming that thing supposedly made to crush at Moonlight's chest is the gauntlet worn as Sunshine. Because I can't see any other reference as to what else it could be and I know you wouldn't be so foolish as to go making random additions to your character's anatomy since, you know, last time that resulted in them losing that anatomy

OOC: To the best of my knowledge, Sunshine received a solid kick to the chest during a fight in the gym, and while this doesn't do much while he's big, it's different when he's tiny.

IC Moonlight

After Palma fixed his chestplates, Moonlight collapsed onto the side of the wall, breathing deeply and trying to get un-shocked.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Not sure what else to do, Canvas received the hug. "Yeah... you found me... um... where did I go, again?"

IC Xi

Doggone it.

I did my literal best

"And... Who are you?" Xi said.

IC Percy: 

"Nowhere, silly, I just couldn't find you before. His eyes widened at the other's question,and he quickly stepped back.

"Omigoodness, I almost forgot!" With a jerky movement that could be considered a combination of bow and wave, the little Dodgerahk said, "My name is Percy, and I'm your little brother!"

IC: Snake - 4th Tier, Malebranche

I'm snapped back into consciousness, but the unnerving feeling doesn't fade.

IC Kat:

"You alright?"

IC Grim:

Palma did all she could, but the previous scar tissue had healed over much of the wound. The eye was physically fine, but the nerves had been irreparably damaged. Grim had cursed their lack of foresight, as it had cost them half of their actual sight. While eventually they might be able to simply adapt away the damage, as it stood Grim was now less effective. Which was infuriating.

Still, none of this showed outwardly. Causing a commotion in the Infirmary was tantamount to suicide. Quietly, Grim's faceplate shifted, molding over the eye until it no longer had any trace of having had an opening on the left side to begin with.

The staff was also broken, though not irreparably. Grim would need to find a crafter. Or learn to mend their own weapons. Still, they had their mace and shield, as well as their gauntlets. It would do.

The Adaptrahk strode back into the Gym, head held high. Though their pride was wounded, they would adapt. It was what they were made to do.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Grim!" I stopped, cleared my throat, and forced myself to adopt my usual callous persona, "I take it your eye couldn't be healed?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Helkyrie

"Thanks Palma." She said as she hopped off the bed. She stroked her fingers over the area where the kanoka had cut into, finding it to be as good as it had been before the injury. She headed out of the infirmary, giving a glance of guilt at Char's dead body, before leaving.

IC: Door

Door turned around, an expression of exhaustion on his face. "Alright... just hand it over" He said, reaching out the axe, holding it by the back of its axe head so that he was handing the handle to Beat.

IC (As Feka): He made his way to the infirmary and stood outside, peering in to see a few rahkshi. *Looks like Palma will be busy now.*

IC (As Ipartsa): "Now, what should we do?" Said the rahkshi as she left the gym.

OOC: All open to interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Hunter

There.

Hunter had spotted that camo green paint job that her little brother was famous for wearing.

A sadistic grin formed across her snakelike face.

She hid behind the gym doors, waiting for Rider to go through them.

IC: Rider

I was happy Acinaces decided to stay with me. I felt alone, and she made me feel a little better.

Rider opened the gym doors, only to be punched in the face.

The last thing I saw before passing out was Hunter's sadistic grin.

IC: Deadeye

Maybe a little outside time would be fun.

Maybe I'd find one of those birdies again!

I can dissect them, just I always wanted to!

I made my way to the causeway.

Edited by Jayne Cobb

IC: Acinaces (Gym)

"Hey!" I shout as Rider flops to the ground. Spotting his assailant, I unleash a full six rounds form my Cordak at them.

IC: Malady (Nynrah)

My mace slams into the Fusa's side, leaving a huge, discoloured patch on its hide as it crashes to the floor. I snarl at it, ribs still aching from the multiple kicks doled out to me. 
As it whimpers on the ground, I send my mace flying at its head.

"#####."

VBWj75sh.png

Ic: Sir Cadwin the First (Main entrance -> Halls)

The waves of the rushed by underneath me as I speeded on forwards to my destination. I flew a bit lower, allowing the blade of my sword to carve a straight thin line in the sea.

I had been told by my Makuta that I was to be attending a school of individuals such as I. I, of course, was naturally wary of such an occasion, as I had no idea what the cruel minded thing had in store for me, nor what I was to expect from such a place. However, I had eventually been persuaded to go, so here I was now.

As I approached the island, the sea had become rougher and more choppy, and for fear of being consumed by the ocean I flew back up to a safer position. As I came closer it the island, the buildings, outcrops and shrubs became more clear, and I was impressed by the size of the building on a rather small island. I flew higher up as the plateau came towards me, before landing down on the first piece of concrete. The building looked clean enough, yet scores of pox-marks and scratches lined the floor and walls. Of course, such a place was not to be expected without damage, even with some of the best staff. Taking in my surroundings, the trees, landmarks, flowers, I sauntered in through the main doors.

Ooc: open for interaction.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Karz...

This made things complicated. If it was just some passing acquaintance or admirer, she could put on a good show. But a brother...

Canvas sighed. "You know what? Let's... catch up... over there." She pointed out an empty room off to one side, apologizing to Melody and Xi with a glance while waving them on.

IC: Tear - Hallways

"Yeah, it w-was nice..." Tear said softly as she replaced the scarf. "I h-hope he's okay. H-he looked kind of... f-funny when I l-left him."

Edited by Click

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I scowled, glancing towards the other side of the gym where that all-too-familiar power scream was emanating from. Karz, that's annoying... I'd definitely have to look into some kind of sound filter for my audio receptors. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zilnta:

Over the time Zilnta had been alive, he had stayed that  way by observing other rahkshi and reacting to their movements. But this one was just to fast. the hand slammed into his throat, releasing a few of his food-projectiles. They cracked on the floor, releasing an unearthly odor. Zilnta looked back with dismay, Ezec's hand  around his throat. He locked eyes with the hulking, spiky rahkshi, and through gritted teeth, hissed: "You messed with my food, I mess with you." He flashed a warning trough his eyes, an unreadable message: A glint in a painful arc, drop thy load, O self-made deity, or face my consequences. Zilnta's blade is on the move.:  While he had been glaring into Ezec's eyes, he had been slowly drawing ins cutlass, and it now took a sweeping, blindingly fast crescent towards the white rahkshi's arm. He would stab him repeatedly, if that's what it took to get him to let go.

IC God Twins:

It was unfortunate, really. Had the other Rahk drawn his sword as quickly as he swung it, Perhaps Ezec would not have been able to react in time. As it was, Ezec's eyes flared brightly as his power activated, and he caught the stabbing blade with his other hand, bringing it to a screeching halt.

"I am tired of impudent upstarts like you and your ilk trying to make fools of us.You shall be made an example."

He pulled on the blade, attempting to wrench it out of his grasp, as he increased the pressure around Zilnta's throat, cutting off any other snide comments he had, as well as his air supply. He lifted the smaller rahk up, holding him in the air.

Aza chortled, and spoke up, "You see now how futile it is to face Gods?"

The question was directed at the room at large.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Jayar / Malebranche Warehouse

Eyes didn't need to see to betray their owner's pain. Jayar could feel it burning through him, grieving him almost as though it were his own.

"...I know," he murmured, drawing Hoto closer.

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

Suddenly there was a fashionable bang as the Refectory doors burst open, and in strode a gleaming vermilion figure, resplendent in graceful stature and perfect form, bequeathing upon viewers a blessing in charmingly roguish grin. He didn't even have to say a word for one to tell by the effortless nobility his stance exuded, the grace in his smooth motions, the deviously righteous gleam in his carmine eyes, that he was truly the antithesis to the tyranny of these 'gods.'

He stood in the door for a moment, apprehending the situation and giving the room the perfectly dramatic interval to notice and bask in all his glory.

Then with innocent scholarly enthusiasm he inquired, "Ooh, are we discussing theology?" A mischievous glint in his eyes and smile, though, hinted that he already knew better than anyone what was going on.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Percy:  

"Okay!" He said excitedly, tottering off after Canvas.

IC Grim:

The AdaptRahk shook his head, "Shamefully, no. The nerves were scarred over. Well done, by the way, you performed admirably."

IC Burn:

THE BURN WAS BACK IN TOWN!

Now healed in body and mind, Burn made his way to the gym, to find a replacement tool. where or how he'd managed to fix his sunglasses was unknown, but there they sat upon his face.

IC Aza:

Aza whipped around, she knew that voice, that cheeky arrogance, that.... that simpering false friendly tone.

There he was. The demon.

"You!" she snarled.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

Hoto practically fell into Jayar's arms and wrapped her own around him as the tears began to spill at last. All the pain of the Kaita, of watching her friends fight, of leaving everything she had known, and of their uncertain future was too much to bear alone.

But fortunately, she didn't have to.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas stepped inside and waited for Percy to follow before quietly closing the door. She hurried to get the first word in. "Listen kid, I'm... not who you think I am."

IC: Tube - Refectory

School is boring. What Tube really needed were a few Matoran heads to bash in, but Whak wouldn't even let them join in on any assignments. 

And so they found themselves back here, in the most boring room in the school, eating the most boring food ever, watching all the boring students who were too scared to join the assignment too.

And then... the doors flew open, and Tube beheld a sight they had not seen for far too long. A glorious Turahk clad in crimson and silver burst into the room. For a moment, Tube swore that he actually smiled at them... But there was no questioning who this student was. They were a mastermind, a villain worth following.

Tube eagerly looked over to Whak, the expression on their face saying everything: they wanted to go meet the Turahk. "Can we go?!" they practically shouted with joy.