Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sliver - Gym.

If rahkshi could blush, I probably would have. I'd received compliments before, and taken them in my stride. So why did it feel so different when the compliments came from him? "Thanks," I reply evenly, not wanting to betray the barest hint of emotion, "Sorry about your eye." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zilnta:

His firm grip on his cutlass only tightened as the hulk of a rahkshi pulled on it. If he had been able to speak, a cold, icy tone would have joined the withering stare that bored into Ezec's eyes. He then brought his foot up in a equally fast kick towards Ezec's chin. Such treatment of Zilnta the assassin will not be tolerated. The words rang through Zilnta's head, clear as day to only himself.

IC: Bonegleam - Chirox Causeway.

I began making my way back to the school, dragging a makeshift cart piled high with freshly-exhumed corpses behind me. They were starting to smell a little, but nce I cleaned off the fleshy bits, they'd make for excellent display pieces...

IC: Geuua - Library.

Hm... it seemed there was no one else here. Shrugging, I started wandering back towards the exit. I hadn't eaten in days, and I was curious as to what kind of food this place had to offer.

IC: Illusive - Dorm. 

Shutting the door behind me, I dropped my flail and slumped down on my bed, yawning deeply. It had been a busy few days, and after everything that had happened, I needed to rest.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Ezec:

Ezec was too far away for a knee, and not fay away enough for a foot to impact his chin.

Such as it was, Zilnta's foot collided with Ezec's heavily armored chest with a pitiable clank. 

Mean while the pressure on his throat continued to increase, and Eec forgoed simple pulling for twisting, attempting to either render the blade useless, or turn the hand holding it to such extremes as to either force a release or risk breaking the joint.

"You will submit, or you will die." The white God rumbled.

IC Kat:

Snake looked okay, but we were falling apart fast. We needed a purpose.

"Alright, people, let's pack up. We're going on a mission."

I looked around.

"......Where's Fang......?"

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Era - Warehouse.

"He left earlier," I piped up, "It's kind of why I thought no one would notice when I tried to go." 

IC: Draco

Back into the gym I walk, and stand a considerable distance away from Sliver. Who knew when or if she'd plunge the knife in my back?

IC: Leviathan

I step into the armory, greeted by the site of... Metal. So much metal. Of course, it is not as good as Rahkshi armor, but... I had to resist the urge to stroke the flat of a sword, just to feel it's cool, slick surface. But I did need weapons... I turn my attention to a rack of knives, each utilitarian in design. Thoughtfully, I pick up a rather long filet knife. Perfect for getting the pesky skin off of metal. Sheathing it, I attach my newly acquired knife to my armor, before continuing my search. Now, I was looking more for a simple, one handed sword- or one handed for me... At least, until I see a rack. Once again, all function over art. Disgraceful. I could do better... and I will. I decide to grab four swords, before I walk out, arms filled with blades, two out of the darker protosteel and two made of a lighter shaded protodermis. Setting them down in the corner, I summon four forges, all with fires blazing. I needed to break the hilts off, though... Rising, I carry one sword to an open space, and hold it out, summoning a stone table to place it on. A moment later, a thin beam of rock is rushing down from the ceiling, and hits where the blade met the hilt. The joining is shattered, and I toss the hilt away, before grabbing the flat of the blade, and placing it in a separate pile. I repeat this process for the other swords, before returning to the forge. Now... What to make...

OOC: Draco and Leviathan OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

He did something unspeakable for him. He bit Ezec. He twisted his head around, and locked his jaws on Ezec's hand, inducing the same kind of pressure exerted on his throat. He wondered if the new advanced kind of rahkshi could reach out telepathically to a makuta. It was worth a try, so he tried. "I need help, Icarax, A big lunkhead thug is trying to strangle me. We are by the refectory."

Edited by le-toa_rock

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

The moment ended far sooner than Hoto or Jayar might have hoped as Kat's words reached Hoto's sensitive ears. She jumped up and out of Jayar's arms. "Fang's gone?" she asked.

Yet another thing to worry about...

IC: Tube - Refectory

Tube didn't wait around for Whak to change her mind, and leapt from their seat, spilling slop everywhere, to run up to Thurisaz's side. "Hi!" Tube stammered eagerly with a short bow. "I'm Tube!"

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"Alright then," I straightened, glad to finally be doing something, "Where would your boyfriend have run off to?" 

IC--Beat--Gym

"Thanks," she managed. As carefully as possible, she removed the mace from her shoulder and set its head down on the floor. Balanced on its protruding studs, the handle of the weapon stuck up into the air where it could be grabbed easily.

With that, Beat wearily leaned forward and wrapped her intact fingers around the comfortingly familiar handle of her axe. she knew she really ought to be more cautious around someone who had been trying to take her down a few moments ago, but at this point if he decided to finish the job there wouldn't be much she could do about it regardless. She would just have to trust him for a few moments.

IC--Nyarl--Armory

Nyarl didn't even notice Spindle edging toward the armory as he shut the door behind him. His calculating eye passed over countless racks of lethal implements, speculating on how they would mesh with his fighting style. Some sort of thrown weapon, he thought, would be best; that was what he had the most experience using...

IC--Sepulchral--Halls/Library

Having made his way back to the library, Sepulchral paused near the door and removed a small selection of books on combat from the first shelf. He had no intention of starting any physical confrontation, of course, but he couldn't be sure that Lerahk wouldn't return to finish him off sometime--to say nothing of the finned savage, or the numerous other bloodthirsty psychopaths no doubt sprinkled copiously throughout the student body. His true aim, though, was elsewhere. Returning the tomes he had already perused to their proper places, he began his search once more.  

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Ezec:

How the smaller Rahk had managed to contort his head enough to reach Ezec's hand was beyond the White God.

Still, the act was amusing. Kraata mandibles being what they were, biting was a less than satisfactory move. And that was disregarding Ezec's Limited Invulnerability power.

"Truly, you are strong of spirit." Ezec said mockingly.

"Let me fix that."

Such said, he carried the smaller Rahk over to the opposite end of the refectory, and drove him and the hand carrying him into the wall.

IC Kat:

.... "How many forges do you suppose are in this city....?"

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

Thurisaz turned from his delightfully scowling sister to the newcomer with a charming smile. "Well, hello!" he replied cheerfully. "Nice to meet you, Tube! I'm Thurisaz." Here he reciprocated Tube's bow, bending elegantly before the Rahkshi of Slow as might a gracious king.

Of course, he couldn't forget Whakatio, and as he straightened smoothly looked to her. "And what, my lady, may I call you?" he asked her chivalrously.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Tube - Refectory

Tube could hardly contain their joy. Beneath the pleasantries, they could sense Thurisaz's intelligence and a lurking malice... just like Checkers.

A half-bow would not do for a villain such as this! This time, Tube sank to one knee and bowed their head. "I wish to serve you, great Thurisaz."

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear retreated a few steps behind Malattia as the new Rahkshi approached. But that voice was familiar... "Y-you... tried t-to help m-m-me... in there," she guessed, pointing back in the direction of the Gym.

Edited by Click

This would not do! Ezec slamming him into the wall was enough. Ragefires lit themselves behind Zilnta's eyes as he considered what he could do. Quickly deciding, he plucked one of his few remaining food balls and hurled it with blinding speed towards Ezec's face. At this range, it would virtually take a dodge rahkshi to evade it. If it hit his captor's face, it would leak the putrid goop into his eyes, most likely temporarily blinding him.

IC Ezec:

The putrescent missile found it's mark on Ezec's face. it was not large enough to flow over both eyes, but it hardly mattered. The result was the same.

An incredibly enraged Limited Invulnerability Rahkshi the size of a Muaka with his claws on the one who'd caused his rage.

Not a good place to be, no matter who you were.

Ezec's grip around Zilnta's throat tightened, from a grip to choke, to a grip to crush.

"Impudent wretch. I hold your life in my hands. I am your Judgement this day. The White God of Destruction, Ezec. And I have deemed you unfit for life. And so I shall take it from you."

He wrenched his hand sideways, in a brutal motion to snap Ziltna's neck.

If rahkshi could blush, I probably would have. I'd received compliments before, and taken them in my stride. So why did it feel so different when the compliments came from him? "Thanks," I reply evenly, not wanting to betray the barest hint of emotion, "Sorry about your eye." 

IC Grim:

"It's not your fault. I was overzealous, and it cost me."

seeing his window of opportunity, Zilnta yanked his cutlass downwards, the cold, smooth blade sliding easily from Ezec's grasp. With nothing holding the rest of his body in place, his legs spun up. He braced his neck so that it wouldn't break as he swung his legs up with the natural momentum, providing enough force that if Ezec didn't let go of Zilnta, significant damage would be caused to his wrist.

OOC:

Uhhhhhhhhh...... First of all, Ezec already either bent or prised the cutlass away. Second, when he's got his hand around your neck already, there's really nothing to brace against. third of all, you hacven't made ANY note of any of the other attacks made by ezec. Which I let slide cause you're new and I get that.  but this is too far. Please play fair cause I really don't want to get Ultron involved so soon after the first time.

"Alright," he remained unfazed as ever, it seemed. "So now what do we do?" 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Geuua - Refectory. 

Entering the room, the first thing I spotted was some towering brute of a rahkshi brutally crushing some smaller, scrawnier rahk against the far wall. Oh karz... that's Ezec... and hovering nearby with a sadistic smile on her face was, of course, Aza. 

Oh, and there was Thurisaz as well. I wondered who else of my demented siblings had decided to come here. "Is this a family reunion?" I asked as I stepped fully into the room. They probably wouldn't recognise me, but they might still remember my voice, and the symbol on my shoulders. "Why wasn't I invited?"

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

"Not at all. This is entirely spontaneous, or I would have ensured you were," Thurisaz assured Geuua. He did remember her, in fact. Demons paid a great deal more attention to people than gods.

Meanwhile, his godly sister was getting incredibly flustered, and it was pretty hilarious. Thurisaz wore a slightly bemused grin as he informed her, "Oh, nothing much yet... Getting to know the place, making friends..." He nodded appreciatively at Tube and Whak. "...that sort of thing. How about you two?" He sent a meaningful glance at a violent Ezec. "Working on friendship yourselves, I see?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Deciding against involving myself in the debates of the self-styled deities, I grabbed a tray of food and sat down, propping my hammer up against the edge of the table, within easy reach. 

With these three, who knew when things might end up exploding into violence...

IC: Sim - Causeway

"Got tired? You mean got tired of having them so close and not hunting them." I spat.

I continued to follow Carapace, but I could feel whatever counts as organic fluid in my armor boiling.

IC: Carapace/Flying Around the Mainland

We were approaching the area where the ruins meets the forest.

"I guess. Now...we are searching for some kind of waterfall."

IC: Helix/Infirmary

I walked in.

"I guess it looks like Palma has a full house. Hopefully she wouldn't mind if I took a few medications and supplies."

I began to open a drawer, and began to carefully search. I pulled out a packaged roll of gauze (5 cm x 2.2 m, guaranteed for at least 10 uses when used minimally) and made a mental note to get some packing tape in the Cauldron. A good help that'll do sometime in the future, should I face another blade wielder. I began to search for any medications and particularly antibiotics or disinfectants.

OOC: Helix found Gauze RollWill add this to his gear.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC--Beat--Gym/Halls/Infirmary

Grateful to have her axe back in her hand, Beat flew out into the hall and straight to the infirmary as fast as her increasingly shaky trajectory would take her. Thankfully, the place was not completely full, though it was busier than she had ever seen it in the wake of the assignment. With a relieved sigh, she settled onto the first empty bed she found.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Guided by the kernels of insight he had gleaned from his discarded tomes, Sepulchral soon found more volumes that promised to lead him along the path of knowledge that his previous readings had hinted at. Slowly, the stack of manuscripts in his arms began to grow once more.

IC--Footwork--Halls/Infirmary

By the time he had reached the infirmary, Footwork's weariness had worked itself into a blistering fury. Much as he tried to calm himself, he could not erase his memory of the two-toned Rahkshi, her face twisted into a sneer of casual cruelty. He forced his fists to unclench as he hobbled over to an unoccupied bed; he would just have to try harder.

IC--Nyarl--Armory

Nyarl bit back a hiss of frustration; the few thrown weapons here were all far too different from his old Toa disk. But as he sifted through a rack of polearms, he noticed a slightly battered leather satchel that had fallen between the weapons and the wall. Curious, he picked it up and opened it. Inside, separated by a series of rigid dividers, were a set of five rounded blades.  Sliding one from its housing, he found that it was a perfect ring, empty in the center and razor-sharp along the outside. And, as he absently slipped the strap of the satchel over his shoulder, he noted that it seemed perfectly weighted for throwing.

OOC: Just to clarify, Nyarl has found a set of five protosteel chakram. They have no special abilities. I'm confident that this isn't any more powerful than his original weapon, but I am willing to edit the discovery if necessary.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I sighed, poking absently at my food with the tip of one claw. I wasn't sure which I liked less - the disturbing appearance of the school's gruel, or listening to round umpteen of the Thurisaz vs God Twins debate. 

OOC: Technically we have already left the Causeway and flew around the ruins of the coastal village of Phantom-on-the-Water to reach the forest, Coconut Fanatic. If we seem to be moving too quickly, don't be afraid to tell me to slow down.

IC: Carapace/Entering the Forest

I fly into the forest, and my head briefly turns to Sim.

"Not that I know of."

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Door

"Uh, yeah. That would be me, I guess. I was sorry to see you get beat up like you did back there. It's a good thing Icarax's healing powers are so strong. Can't see a single scratch on you now."

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie was hungry after the long journey around the island, and using her teleportation powers as much as she did certainly hadn't helped with that. Entering the refectory, Helkyrie was met with the view of a giant white brute choking a smaller rahkshi, a black armoured female getting her jimmies rustled by a surprisingly handsome rahkshi of fear, who himself had a pretty large following. She shook her head at this, grabbed a plate of gruel, and sat down at the table Geuua was sitting at. "Lovely scene..." She sarcastically remarked.

IC: Aerahk

"Your words are poison and lies, dark clad fiend. Thurisaz is not one to betray those that seek to follow his greatness." Aerahk retorted at Aza.