Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Geuua - Refectory. 

"You don't know the half of it," I replied. Although I guess I didn't really, either. I'd only had to put up with this lot and their bickering for a week or so before I fled to Xia, "Just be glad you're not related to them." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Unfortunately," I jabbed a finger towards each of the four in turn, "That's Ezec, Aza, Thurisaz, and Utal." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I wish I knew," I sighed, casting a downward glance towards my Earth Claw hand. "These guys aren't even the worst of the bunch." 

"Family isn't exactly one of my favourite topics for discussion, no," I replied tonelessly, holding up my mechanical hand, "And I'm honestly not to knowledgeable on the subject anyway. I left pretty quickly." 

"Anyway... I'm Geuua. You?" 

"Hi. I'm new here, by the way," I added, jabbing at my food once more, "Is this all there is to eat around here?" 

"But... what is it?" 

"If you say so..." I swallowed a tasteless mouthful of the lumpy substance, "Hi Utal." 

IC: Tube - Refectory

Tube rose on Thurstaz's command, and was almost immediately introduced to the "heroes." Every good villain had one, but these Rahkshi didn't look like the usual batch. For a moment, Tube wondered if they had chosen the right side...

...no, New Master could never be wrong. Tube tried to say as much... only to be cut off by a new voice. They turned to the small Rahkshi of Chameleon with a hint of confusion and shock on their face. So, Thurstaz had another minion. At least he seemed nicer than Raith.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear retreated further behind Malattia. "I... w-what? B-b-beat up?" She nervously began rubbing her sore arms again.

Edited by Click

IC: Malattia

"Well, seems Icarax is more forgiving then I thought." I say, surprised. Tear didn't remember anything... So Tare was fighting... And lost. Wow, he is not going to be happy. Whatever. Roll with it. But that leaves the issue. What happens when Teer asks... Yeah. Just like that. "Probably got hit on the head. Bunch of nasty Rahkshi in the assignment." I say, while looking at Door in a just-don't-answer type of way.

IC: Mortsia

Something catches my attention. A quick turn leads me into the Refectory, and I land by Geuua and Utal.

What goes on in this room?

A scuffle that has turned fatal?

For it seems a Rahkshi has sealed his doom

And is secured in death's cradle."

I say this, while watching. If it came to a fight, I wasn't sure if I could take on the hulking white figure. But from the looks of things, no one was doing anything, so I might have to do it on my own...

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

"Relax, my friend," Thurisaz soothed Aerahk. "There's no need to be so confrontational."

He looked back to Aza with an apologetic smile, and as calm and rational as ever, explained, "He's got the right idea, though. I've no intention of treating my companions with anything but the respect and kindness they deserve. The bondage you imagine is just that, imaginary." He illustrated with an airy flourish.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sim - Forest

"Where did you get your paints? Surely those aren't your natural colors?"

The forest seemed endless. I could imagine getting lost in here, and never wanting to come out again. If I had some company anyway.

IC: Carapace/Flying Through the Forest

"True, this isn't my natural colors. But I painted my suit at home, not here."

The forest was very expansive, and I stopped.

"Maybe we would have better knowledge where the waterfall is if we were flying over the forest, hmm?" I said with a wry smile as I began to elevate myself over the branches of the trees. Voha moved as to not fall off my shoulder and fell into my hands. I smiled and continued upwards, while being careful not drop him.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

"And I have no intention of picking a fight with my siblings anytime soon."

IC: Tear - Hallways

The whole assignment was a little hazy; Tear definitely didn't remember being hit on the head. All she remembered was being scared, and two Rahkshi talked to her...

"D-d-did... y-you h-hit me?" she asked fearfully.

Edited by Click

"Hey, you!" I called out to the rahk slinking up behind Ezec, "That's not going to be good for your health." 

"You mean the one who's pretty much dead already?" I frowned, glancing back towards Ezec and his victim. I felt horrible, just sitting by and watching while my batch sibling murdered someone, but I knew there was nothing I could do, "Why don't you just wait until Ezec's done with him?" 

IC: Shouts broke out from inside the House of Grossh. A random Rahkshi prowling the gates was one thing, a random Rahkshi melting the gates was quite another. Fang could already hear orders being barked and feet running as the guards and stewards hurried to defend the villa.

Freeze disks were the first and probably most obvious counter-attack Fang faced. For the most part they were focused on the gates themselves, trying to keep them from total destruction, but a few were finding their way towards the Rahkshi even now

IC: Thankfully most of the influx had only minor wounds...or wounds that she could only do so much for. It was a shame Grim had had to lose the eye, but it was simply too badly damaged for even her power. Quick Healing was not miracle work. Still, those she could help, she did, patching up wounds big and small

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Ic: Sir Cadwin the First (Main entrance -> Halls)

Ooc: open for interaction.

IC: Rose [Halls]

It had dawned on Rose by now that maybe she should have asked smeone for directions before going off on her own, for she could not find the hospital around here no matter how hard she looked. Cursing under her breath, two of her eyes lookd up, to see a familiar location.

It was the hall she had first entere in, though the long ragged scratches she had left in the wall were gone by now, how peculiar.. and, of more immediately important note, there was a rahkshi standing in it.

a fancy rahkshi.

the fanciest rahkshi.

the single, fanciest rahkshi in the whole world (possibly).

She had to get a closer look, she broke into a ragged sprint, trying and failing to not look like the most deranged and dangerous thing right now, and called out to the solitary rahk in her always-too-loud voice:

"H-hEY, YOU!"

OOC: interacting(?) with Sir Cadwin

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Fang - Malebranche, House of Grossh

Well, it sounded like he had their attention.

The metal beneath his hands began to hiss and crackle as sheets of ice rapidly wrapped around it. Though he tried to keep pressing on, the sheer volume of ice rapidly extinguished even his superheated plasma. Soon, it was all he could do to keep himself from freezing over by constantly pumping plasma across his body. But that wouldn't last long. He could feel his energy dropping rapidly with the temperature.

"Grossh! I must speak to Grossh!" he screeched for one last recourse. He had to hope someone could understand him.

Ic: Sir Cadwin the First.

No sooner had I entered the building than a cry of desperation had entered my ears, and was seemingly directed at me. I lift my head slightly and turn toward the cry, where I see a rather... Interesting, shall I put it, bretherin hurtling down the hallway towards me. I shift my stance slightly lower - you can never be too cautious in a place like this - and called out to the person at hand

"What seems to be ailing you, madame?"