Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Icarax prowled around Illusive in a tight circle, the blades of his wings making tiny shivering sounds as they rustled with movement. 

You have proven yourself to be resourceful. Determined. Intelligent. Persistent. Qualities the Makuta seek in their servants. Qualities this school was created to incubate. And since you have demonstrated you are fit for service, then I have a task for you.

His march brought him back to facing Illusive, and they met eye to burning eye.

You do have a choice to whether you accept this task. But understand that choosing not to do it will undoubtedly result in life becoming very difficult for you. And I know this because I will ensure those difficulties myself. So. Your mission. Going through the archives of Tridax, I discovered that there are few students who should be here, but are not. Some, like Dajoks, have simply gone elsewhere with their creator's permission. Others appear to have vanished. It is mysterious. And I would have you solve these mysteries for me.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Hoto - Airship

Hoto wrapped her hand around Jayar's, and her smile widened for a moment. "I love you too," she said.

And with that, she let him go. "Go on. Get this mission over with, and then we can all go..." She caught herself about to say home. She wasn't quite sure where "home" was anymore.

IC: Illusive - Icarax's Office.

After all the effort I'd gone through to change my appearance and move on - for the second time, now - Icarax wanted me to go around digging for answers, drawing attention to myself once more, ringing the dinner bell for the ravenous rahks who hungered for my death...

You deserve it.

Go to karz.

That's probably what you'll be wishing for before this is all over.  

Get out of my head!

I stood there, silent, confused thoughts swirling through my mind. How much did he actually know, and who had told him? It couldn't have been Vlad, which only left... no one, really. No one I knew, at least... Besides, what made the headmaster think I would be any use? I was mute, for karz's sake. I couldn't question anyone, couldn't interview or investigate or interrogate. I couldn't even reply to Icarax. And aside from my brother, I'd barely known anyone in the school. I had no idea who was missing, or where to even start looking for them. 

The more I thought about the Makuta's offer, the more it seemed to me that whatever option I chose, I was doomed. I tried to warn you, but you just kept ignoring me. You brought this on yourself...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC KAvinav:

Kavinav walked down the hallways, suitcase in hand. "Now where are the dorms?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Well, I was in the gym, pretty much just minding my own business, when this guy comes up to me, and you can tell just by looking at him that he's a grade-A loony. Goes around covered in bones, for karzsakes. Anyway, he just up and asks me if I've got any spare limbs, and when I say no, he straight up attacks me. Sends a swarm of insects at my face, then tries to lop my arm off. I managed to escape, but less than an hour ago I found a friend of mine dead near the gym. I can't be sure boney did it, but..." Kaboom shrugged. "Who knows how ticked off he might have been at losing his prize. So I figured, someone's gotta stop him. And since no one was willing to listen, I thought I'd do it myself."

As he rattled off his list of recent events and tried not to grow too impatient, Kaboom noticed a third Rahk watching them from the floor. He decided that it was probably safe to ignore the interloper for now; this first one was who he had to convince...

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Rail - Dorms

Rail quickly began heading towards the dorms, eventually reaching his room before turning around to address the one still following him.

"Wait here," he said, heading inside and closing the door behind him.

IC: Liar - Hallways

Finishing his less than spectacular meal, Liar returned to his feet and walked back out into the hallways without even so much as returning his tray to the Porters.

Now where was I...?

IC: Torc - Causeway

A low-pitched sound suddenly became audible from deep within the forest, growing distinctly louder by the second as if the source was slowly making its way towards the school. Those with astute enough eyesight would also notice a blur of colors emerging from the treeline soon afterwards, turning onto the causeway and rocketing towards the main gate as hot air spewed out from behind them, kicking up a cloud of dirt as they moved.

Torc had finally arrived at what he presumed to be his destination.

Easing off the throttle as he pulled up towards the building, he leaned backwards and reached into one of his saddlebags before eventually producing a map. Turning off the ignition as he unfolded it and confirmed that he had followed the directions to the letter, he figured it was best to double-check anyway by confirming it with one of the nearby Rahkshi.

"Hey," he said, attempting to get the attention of the closest potential student. "This is Corpus, right?"

OOC: Liar and Torc open for interaction.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Snake - Airship ---> Kaam

A few possibilities run through my head at Shield's reply...I saw Root in Shield's past, knew who he was...and I felt something else in Shield's personality, something...off. Still, that's a thought for another time: the airship has landed. I follow Shield down onto the muddy ground, suddenly alert. I'm glad that for once I planned ahead and actually got some rest on the journey, because what's ahead can only get worse. I exchange a glance with the Fire Resistance rahk and look around for Jayar - of course, Hoto was staying. I sigh internally and wonder if I should be doing the same...I'm probably just as little of an asset to the team as she is. But at the same time, I feel invigorated, as if, in this upside-down world, these will be the most uncorrupted days of my life. I feel that now I'm so likely to die, I should take every opportunity presented, seize the day, because I know it might be my last. In short, I feel hope.

Kathok

IC: Jayar / Airship, Forest of Kaam

Jayar understood Hoto's hesitation... he didn't know exactly where they were going either. "Forward," he finished for her.

He couldn't drag this parting on any longer. With hope to earn a reunited peaceful future, he turned to leave, and descended the gangplank into the Forest of Kaam.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

As the footsteps that represented her love and the last of her friends to leave her faded away, Hoto let out a soft sigh. In some ways, that was easier than she had expected. But she couldn't help but wonder if that was the last time she would hear his voice.

Suddenly, her clickers caught a glimpse of someone standing behind her. Maybe he wasn't the last one after all. She turned to get a better look at them. "Era?" she asked as she recognized the silhouette. She tried to smile, even though she knew better than anyone that it was pointless.

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"Hi," I said, unsure of what more to add. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"No." I shuffled awkwardly, feeling the soft grass of the clearing crumple underfoot. It was a welcome change to the hard stone of Corpus Rahkshi and the fetid sludge of decaying leaf litter in the forests of Nynrah. "Just wanted to say goodbye." 

"Thanks," I managed, returning the hug, probably the last hug I'd have for a long while, "Same to you." 

"Torc," the Rahkshi of Heat Vision grunted as he returned the map to where it had been previously stashed.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

After a moment or two, Hoto released her friend. She still felt like there was so much to say before she left, but no words came. "You..." she began, grasping for something to say, only to settle on, "... shouldn't keep Johmak waiting,"

"I... I guess not..." I sighed, lamenting on the irony of being a sonic rahk who was lost for words, "...and Hoto? I'm sorry, for everything." 

"Sorry?" After all the times she had apologized herself, Hoto couldn't imagine what Era would have to apologize for.

And then a flash of Sontiri tore through her mind. They apologized then too... "It's alright!" Hoto gasped before she could dwell on the memory any longer. "It's alright," she said again, a little more calmly. "You... you did what you felt was right. And... I'm fine now." She did her very best to make it sound convincing.

"I... I know..." I didn't know what more to say, so I continued walking, "Goodbye, Hoto."

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

"Not joining in with the sorry sobfest?" I asked Cao, wandering over to him.

IC Kat:

I stepped out from the airship, quickly wiping my face to get rid of the tear stains. Despite the monumental effort I'd been putting forth, it was pretty clear that things were falling apart. That I couldn't do anything about it was maddening.

Little by little, this trip was sucking the life out of me......

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

Fang waited outside the airship after carefully slipping past Hoto and the drama surrounding her. He knew he should say goodbye, but he felt almost... unworthy to speak to her. He had made so many mistakes, including abandoning her and the rest of the Rebellion.

He just had to hope that this mission was really worth it, that everything Johmak had promised was true. And maybe... just maybe, he could make it up to her.

"Goodbye." Hoto waved her friend off before retreating back into the airship, hoping Johmak would take off soon.

IC Kavinav:

Bemused as to the location of the dorms, Kavinav closed his eyes and pointed in a direction. Opening them, he began to follow the path that he had picked.

OOC: Kavinav open for interaction.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

"Welcome to the club." 

IC: Malattia

"A dagger or shortsword, preferably weighted. I have my gauntlets, but I could use something to keep attackers at bay." I say.

IC: Leviathan

My shimmering armor slowly fades under the black paint, until I am covered head to toe in the stuff. Satisfied, I reach into my contact kit. I pick out a pair of yellow-tinted ones, and pop them in. Now... I will my form to scrunch up, until I'm smaller than the average Rahkshi. That done, I open my now much larger chest, and stow my weapons- except my hook sword. That, I stow right by the entrance, so I could reach it with no hindrance, and so it would be hidden to most. Ah, almost forgot... I will my vocal cords to shrink, making my voice a much higher pitch. So my campaign begins... I revert to flight mode and fly out towards the school. The Leviathan was now nowhere to be found. Panther was here.

IC: Pentalik

Where was everybody? I glance around nervously. Maybe they were all killed...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Tear - Gym

"Ah," Tear muttered as if the fact helped him. He had already determined a weapon besides daggers were in order. After a moment of thought, he added, "Those will kill you, you know. In the assignment, I fought one student with a large shield and mace, and a Surahk with a blazing axe. My daggers did me little good against their longer reach."

He picked up a staff with an oddly-shaped tip, one side bladed, the other curved into a hook, to test the weight before placing it back on the shelf.

IC Spindle

A small slot appeared on the side of the container Spindle was in. The alternate one had gone into the armoury. How to get by...

IC Vaalku

"Now, watch yourself and your contraption," Vaalku motioned at his vehicle. "It might get looted or wrecked if ya look at somebody wrong."

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Fate - Infirmary
I was cold. That was my first observation as I woke up from that awful nap. I felt like I was alone in space, no hard shell to protect me from everything I keep outside. There was no stone, no earth. Just cold.
My mouth didn't feel like moving, but I made it do so anyway.
"Hello?" I called out into empty space. I tried to move but felt stuck in place. My tiny flagella like extremities tugged at what held them in place. And then one of them felt much warmer, to the point of burning. My eyes widened and began to take in the darkness inside my shell. I was still in my suit. Why was there no light?
Wait... There was light. It was starting to come into focus...

OOC: Sorry I haven't been doing much here. Trying to figure out how to get back into things. Teeth and Carapace are welcome to still interact with Fate and Sim.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Vlad / Refectory, Halls

"Okay." Doubt's concern seemed somewhat unnecessary, but Vlad was glad for the kind gesture anyways.

With that, he left the Refectory, wandering out into the halls with Ivan at his side.

OOC: Vlad open for interaction in the halls.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Then by that logic, it would be safe to assume that everyone here is also just as liable to be wrecked or looted if they happen to do the same to me or my Baby," the Rahkshi of Heat Vision stated, removing his fingers from the handlebars for a moment to crack his knuckles as a sly grin stretched across his face.

"I'm starting to like this place already."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam

After the quick glance of acknowledgement, his gaze had turned back to the smoke in the distance. An ominous sign for sure. Assuming that they had not been detected in any manner during their journey here, it was likely the best first place to head towards, the start of their search here.

Assuming that somehow, someone did know they were coming... It could easily be a trap or ruse. Either way, they needed info on it before they jumped in, scouting and reconnaissance. "Once they're done with their goodbyes, we'll be heading out." He kept his voice at a close level, "the way things have progressed with the others, I feel that... That leadership and course of action might come into question at some point. If it does, I think that you and I are likely to be the best to take charge, emphasize on take, if necessary." With that said, he raised his voice a little to call out for Era, a rather pointless action in retrospect due to her abilities.

"Era, can you come over here?" He beckoned the Derahk towards the forward position they were at.

...but close to it

IC: Slif - Gym

I was getting pretty tired at this point. I'd been flying around, trying to catch up to him for the past, what, hour? It was obvious at this point that I wasn't going to catch him, and either my conscience or my pride wouldn't let me use the gym to any more advantage.

I stopped mid-flight, breathing pretty heavily. I summoned a pillar to land on, and let it slowly descend.

"Ugh... Okay, Jet-pack guy, you win!" I called up to him.