Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Still nothing to say? Icarax seemed more intrigued than irritated, I had been informed you were a Rahkshi of means. Of resources and intelligence. You have apparently been able to learn to control the Matoran before any other of kind, I had assumed the simple location of a few strays would not be too daunting a task.

IC: Illusive - Icarax's Office.

On the subject of intelligence, I found it absolutely astounding that Icarax seemed to know so much about me, except the most prominent, most important thing - I don't karzing speak.

I raised my hands, hoping he would be able to understand De-Matoran sign language: I don't talk.

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam

After a quick glance towards the retreating airship, he hopped up and into flight mode in a single motion, angling towards the smoke plume. "You heard our leader Era, let's get moving."

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

Flying blind wasn't an easy task. I had to take into account my own speed and direction when reading the sound waves that bounced back, making navigating the treeline a little trickier, not that I let it show.

With Cao and Zivon serving as markers, I followed him towards... Whatever it was, it smelled like smoke...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

Well, so much for that. Let's just get this over with.

"Since staying here doesn't seem to be much of an option..." he sighed, "...and the others seem to be thoroughly investigating the smoke, we might as well investigate the opposite direction. If the Hand has more knowledge of us than Johmak supposed, the smoke could very well be a diversion from their true whereabouts."

IC: Hoto - Airship

All too soon, the ground and any hint of her friends quickly vanished from her view. Hoto found an open place to sit and wait for their next destination, her friends' parting words running over and over through her mind.

What if... I don't see them again?

She could imagine a thousand possibilities. The Hand of Spiriah tears them apart and mounts them on stakes like the Skakdi. Her friends forget about her, leaving her behind in the forest all over again... Johmak isn't who she says she is.

IC: Canvas - Gym to Hallways

It only took Canvas' keen eyes mere moments to notice "Arms" was not to be found here. And to notice his brother off to one side, and she didn't much like how he was eyeing her. Perhaps it was time to move on.

She did her best to prolong the search for a few moments before nonchalantly walking back out the door. Where to next...

OOC: Canvas open to interaction

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

"Possibly." Jayar nodded, heading the opposite direction had been his thought too. "All right then, let's go." He shifted into flight mode, headed away from the plume of smoke.

A bit of grumpiness on Fang's part hadn't escaped him, but it didn't bother him much; hopefully it just wouldn't get any more pronounced.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

With another deep sigh, Fang leapt into flight and followed Jayar. Maybe this was taking them further from the conflict, and Fang could enjoy the separation from the others.

...but knowing his luck, they were probably flying right into the clutches of the Hand.

IC: Gaever / Refectory, Hallways

For a while Gaever had sat stirring her slop, contemplating her conversation with Diode. It hadn't really been very productive, because mostly that meant reexamining over and over the deadlock between reason and emotion that had arisen within: it was perfectly logical to make use of the materials available in the ruins to start a sort of forge-shop, yet she felt an irrational dread at the thought of desecrating the homes and graves of the villagers she would forever regret having helped to slay.

But rapidly the realization came upon her that every moment she sat here, content in the inaction of helpless deliberation, was time wasted in which the world could pass her by. She had great potential, at least this she still knew, and to let it go to waste by sitting here forever would simply be... disgusting.

So she resolved that at the very least, she would return to the ruins of the village, and perhaps bring herself to a decision there. And finally she stood, returned her tray, and headed out towards the school exit.

IC Xi

Xi found himself walking towards the side entrance, head hanging low. Why am I so depressed? Nothing I have done has any difficulty behind it... So why am I so sad?

He angrily kicked at a rock. Stupid Karzing Hollow. Why did he have to show up and be a pain? If he never came things wouldn't have changed.

IC Frog

Armour... Clinking... Another Rahk approaching.

Frog tensed incredibly and slowed down as he started to pass Canvas.

IC: Call - Library

"Uh... no, not really," Call admitted. "It was just a spar."

IC: Snap [Library]

Snap took a moment to think and/or pretend she was thinking, pondering briefly over the conversation,

"Well" she said bluntly, "honestly if you don't even know the guy," she stood up and gave Call a pat on the shoulder again, "I doubt he'll even remember you by now! Corpus is BIG and full of lots of rahkshi! even someone as good at recognizing faces as i am is sure to lose track of people!" She smiled, hoping dearly she took this in the right direction...

OOC: flawless logic... (probably not.)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Now, Canvas had seen a lot of strange Rahkshi in her time at Corpus Rahkshi, but she had seen very few heads like that. It just didn't seem possible that he could be standing with such a...

Canvas shook her head and tried to focus on the task at hand. The Rahkshi was obviously uneasy at her approach, and it would be best for both of them if she just carried on without any sudden moves to startle him.

"I hope you're right," Call sighed. He painfully worked his way to his feet and picked up his swords. "Thank you... for listening, but I think it would be best if I moved on." He nervously eyed the Rahkshi around him, searching for that familiar face.

IC: Gaever / Causeway

Shortly the Surahk emerged from the school. Insofar as she was paying attention, the sky struck her as foreboding and the waves restless, but perhaps this was just the ominous lenses the gravity of her task had fitted her with. And the presence of others here did not escape her, especially not Torc and his motorbike, but she had no intention of lingering long to disdainfully examine them, not now. Now she went straight to leaping easily onto the jagged pillars of the Causeway, headed for the ruins of Phantom-On-The-Water... and whatever else she might discover while there.

"I hope you're right," Call sighed. He painfully worked his way to his feet and picked up his swords. "Thank you... for listening, but I think it would be best if I moved on." He nervously eyed the Rahkshi around him, searching for that familiar face.

IC: Snap [Library]

"Okay," she said, turning to face the shelf beside her, scanning it for anything to read, but not before smiling once more at Call and saying, "Good luck!"

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Malattia

" Here, let me help you up." I walk to Tear's side, before placing his arm around my back, on my shoulder, to give him support. "Sorry about that... Are you okay?" I knew Tare was prideful, and for me to beat him...

IC: Spezia

"Nothing.... Strurin, having any luck?" I ask, searching around.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Halls

It took quite a bit of effort, but Kaboom managed to keep his expression reasonably neutral. "I left him at the infirmary, maybe ten minutes ago. You know where that is, right?"

IC--Sepulchral--Halls/Library

As he stepped into the library, Sepulchral immediately noted...Melody--yes, that was her name--among a small remnant of the group that had met in the hallway. He approached, smiled briefly, but was unsure what to say, and so simply began browsing the shelves nearby. If someone wanted to converse, surely they would make some remark.

IC--Beat--Gym

The cord was joined as well as she could with her own power. Now to reinforce it. Beat removed the knife from her forge and began hammering it into a flat, uniform sheet of metal.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory/Halls

As the modified Rahkshi stood and left the room, Nyarl remained, lost in thought. All the time talk of forging weapons had given him an idea. His new weapons were quite effective, possibly better than the disc he had lost, but if he could learn to reproduce the Kanoka...well, he'd be able to cook his own food again, at any rate. He was still pondering how practical the idea was as he stood and walked out the door toward the library.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Frog

Frog froze in place until Canvas was a ways away before moving again. A slight fizzing noise came from his mouth.

IC Sunshine

"'Tis why I chose it," Sunshine grinned. "Who in their right mind would step up to a monster? Instead they step up to a frilly little thing... Hehehe..."

Sunshine noticed his shoulder armour on the ground. "Crud," He stooped and picked it up, clicking it smoothly onto his shoulder. "Can't forget this." It oddly looked a lot like Moonlight's gauntlet...

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Tear - Gym

"I've had worse," he grunted as he gratefully accepted Malattia's support. As much as he hated to admit it, he was going to need her to help him to the Infirmary. Though the wound was not life-threatening, it was deep and painful.

IC: Melody - Library

Melody noticed a familiar face walk back into the Library. She smiled at Sepulchral and said simply, "Th-thanks for c-coming back."

IC: Call - Library to Hallways

Call tried to smile back. "Thanks," he said as he limped out. As much as he wanted to retreat back to the safety and silence of his dorm, the massive energy drain of his last spar had left him famished. He doubted that he would even be able to sleep on this empty stomach, and so with much regret, he wandered back towards the Refectory.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

That was weird.

OOC: Canvas and Call open to interaction.

Edited by Click

IC: Panther (Leviathan)

I step into the armory, before I start searching for a suitable weapon for my current alias. After all, to be unarmed in this place would be.... Unwise. But what would fit me? I casually peruse the racks...

IC: Pentalik

I get up from my meal, and start to roam the halls, looking around nervously.

OOC: Pentalik and Panther/Leviathan OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Fate - Infirmary

I knew I recognized the blue rahk, but now I remembered him. I'd given him that grappling cable. That was a fine piece of work, that was. I got a hand on the side of the bed, and started to push myself up. I was done lying down.

"NNng.... ugh."

IC: Sim - Infirmary

"Fate! How do you feel? Are you alright?"

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine. I can walk, and I'm not leaking anything."

There was a really bright colored rahkshi sitting next to Sim, and he was... was he holding an infant Visorak.

"Who's this?" I gesture.

IC: Tear - Gym

Of course, it's hard not to notice a large slab of sentient stone following your every move. Especially when said slab originated from the dome that was protecting a Rahkshi Tear had every reason to be wary of. But too late, he realized he had put himself in a very vulnerable position. He was injured and unarmed, perfect prey for the savages that inhabited this school.

"We're being followed," Tear hissed to Malattia. "Just keep going. Don't look back."

IC: Call - Hallways

Call's eyes widened as he recognized the Rahkshi pursuing him. So much for them forgetting about him.

He pushed his aching body into a frantic hobble down the hall, at a pace he knew would be all to easy to match.

IC: Kovinth-Refectory

Kovinth sat in silence for a moment, weighing that response. "I suppose objectively speaking, no; individuality is not very remarkable. However, Makuta, Matoran, Skakdi, all were created with individuality in mind. Our kind was created with a lack of individuality in mind. It developed in us on its own, took us by storm, and look how we've adapted to it! We've never had to live without it, so I fear many of us take it for granted, but we're the first. The very first of a new breed, and I feel we must keep the wonder alive as long as we can."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Liar - Hallways

A half-smirk spread across the Rahkshi of Dodge's face as he cracked his suit's knuckles.

"Why don't you come over here and find out?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"It is nothing," Sepulchral replied, turning his attention away from the shelves and back to his fellow student. "I am glad to be here." He was equally glad to realize his statement was not at all an exaggeration, and in fact was something of an understatement.

IC--Beat--Gym

Once the former dagger had been flattened, Beat willed the hammer to shift into a pair of tongs, which she then used to wrap the small sheet of metal around the spot where she had crudely repaired the bolas. Then, returning the tool to its previous form, she began pounding the two semi-molten objects into one. 

IC--Footwork--Courtyard/Halls

Despite himself, Footwork was starting to worry. What if that bisected psycho had run across Snap and decided to finish the job? He chided himself for being so foolish, but the thought had planted itself in his head and refused to leave. Fighting back an irrational surge of panic, he stepped back into the school proper, deciding that he would check the library next.

IC--Magnum Opus--Refectory/Halls

As Magnum Opus had guessed, the food at the refectory was almost aggressively unpleasant--tepid (though it was cold in the middle), mealy (except for the lumps), and almost completely tasteless (with what little flavor there was being decidedly unpleasant). He shot a glare toward the kitchen, but he doubted there was anyone back there other than more of those porter things. Sighing, he rose and left the room, wandering toward where he was reasonably certain the gym was located.

OOC: Footwork and Magnum Opus are both open for interaction. Nyarl is in the halls, as well, and I guess Shrapnel is still bumming around the gym if anyone's interested.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vyper - Refectory. 

"You can try, but ultimately people are going to do whatever they want to," I replied pointedly, "Free will, after all." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I've been forgetting to respond to posts. 

IC: Spezia
"Nothing.... Strurin, having any luck?" I ask, searching around.

IC: Strurin

"Not yet. What else is on the list?" He asked, sifting through a small crate

IC: Blade

Blade summoned a pair of tongs, and with them stuck the sword into the forge. 

IC: Liar - Hallways

This is going to be fun...

Without even bothering to unsheath his swords, Liar activated his Dodge powers in an attempt towards the other Rahkshi, aiming to deliver a wicked sucker punch to his abdomen as he moved.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mu (Hallways)

The diminutive Rahkshi never hesitated. Due to his small size, Liar had almost definitely had to reach down further than would have been comfortable for him in order to actually hit Mu beneath the ribs- a fact Mu most definitely intended to take advantage of. Grabbing Liar's arm just above the wrist, Mu yanked on it with all of his prodigiously disproportionate strength, intending to throw Liar over his head- or at least, to knock him off balance.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Melody - Library

"I'm... s-sorry things g-got out of h-hand earlier," Melody sighed. "H-hopefully, it w-will be b-better now. C-Canvas went to g-get everyone else."

"You... you're not?" Call was stunned. The sword quivered in his weak arms, and he decided to lower it before he hurt someone. "Then... what do you want?"

"You did?"

Part of him wondered if this was some kind of a trick. He had seen all kinds of terrible Rahkshi here... but Eps sounded genuine. Call couldn't help but believe him, for better or for worse.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm fine," he stammered after a moment. "Just... worn out, I suppose."

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam. 

"So, any particular reason you decided to come along with me, and not your boyfriend?" I asked as we walked, trying to be conversational. 

IC Percy: The Dodgerahk didn't let up, launching forward with an elbow to the face.

IC Pentaghast:

The Pirate Rahk soon found a crate of.... empty Zamor spheres. Miraculously, the crate had been saved from destruction, covered by what remained of a roof.

"I don't suppose we can find a use for these, can we?"

IC Ezec:

The cyclonic gust caught the White God off guard, and the heavy chain ball impacted him in the chest, sending him stumbling back. This had the unintended and perhaps fortunate side effect of pulling him out of reach of the Hammer's swing. 

"Impressive. I had not anticipated such power from my lesser brethren."

He stretched his muscles, and let the chain ball fall to the floor, the spiked links rattling as they fell.

IC Kat:

"Because I figure we need some time to grow as team mates. Also, I think Fang needs to learn to be able to handle himself."

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Kovinth-Refectory

Pausing to consider this a moment, Kovinth grabbed his bowl and stood up from the table. "Well yes, you're right about that. But that's part of the beauty of it. I can't control how others view and treat their gift of individuality, and if I could then it would no longer be beautiful. All I can do is act as a caretaker to mine, and hopefully pass onto others the chance to treat theirs as such too."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!