Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Phobia (Gym)

"I'm not stupid enough to pick a fight with a prefect," he says.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

"I bet you don't even know who the Prefects are," I sneered, sheathing my hook blade, before reaching down and handing Glaciem's back to her, "My brother makes a valid point. How do you know we're not a Prefect?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Phobia momentarily pauses, that thought having never crossed his mind before.

"I... you would've already told me or... done something," he says, a tinge of nervousness in his voice.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"You're right, we would've told you," we pretended to consider his words, "Unless, of course, this was a test." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

--IC: Luffy: In the Refectory--

"OK, none of what you just said made any sense.  Could you explain it in simpler terms?"

IC: Misery - Refectory

"That was a fairly simple explanation."

IC: Orimnoc

With a swift move, Orimnoc now charged her opponent, her sword readied for a painful strike.

IC: Torc - Gym

Rushing towards the center of the platform to meet them halfway, Torc threw himself into the sand, attempting to slide between his opponent's legs as he aimed two searing slashes in the direction of their shins.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Malady (Library)

"That's enough," I growl as my head begins to throb. I aim the book at the obnoxious loud one's head and send it on its merry way towards his cranium, then, with barely a second to spare, I leap out of my chair to tackle him, powers ready to be triggered upon contact.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Melody - Infirmary

Melody shook her head. "A f-friend did, b-but I d-don't think I c-could bear it."

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

"So much for greatest school in the universe... You're not going to steal anything else from me are you?"

IC: Tube - Infirmary

They cracked open an eye as Aerahk passed. Time to go. "Uh, me too!" They muttered to their unconscious patient before chasing off after their fellow minion.

IC: Canvas - Dorms

"Key? Oh... let me see..." She pulled away from Dormirahk to quickly check over her armor, making a pitiful show as she constantly fell against the wall unsupported.

Searching for a way out of this situation, Phobia turns to Leviathan.

"You there!" he says, "Are these two prefects?"

///////

IC: Shark / Gym

"No."

Shark placed great value on silent uninterrupted observation. When something was noticed that required intervention, though, he did not shy from leaving his vantage point to provide it. Phobia's conduct was one of those things - launching lethal blows at another Rahkshi could not be permitted. So Shark had come up behind him, in perfect unnoticeable silence, to deliver this relieving answer to his question - but also a more chilling item.

"But I am."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 2

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Apologies, Prefect. We meant no offence," we bowed our heads, not wanting to meet the imposing rahk's gaze, "This one kept trying to mess with our heads; we just wanted to return the favour." 

IC Frog

As if he didn't hear it coming.

He heard her words, he heard the pages of the book, and he heard both it and her flying through the air. The book was petty; one of his canes almost entirely negated it. But her?

He let out a much more painful to the ears sound blast straight where he heard her - his right hand sliding the weighted cane into his hand in case somehow, she still kept coming.

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

The thought of Phantom among the students of the Academy was indeed disconcerting, but thankfully it seemed easily avoidable. "No," Gaever assured him. "There is no one who will force you to go there."

Though she wondered if it would pass that, seeking knowledge and other Rahkshi, he made the choice himself.

IC: Vlad / Hallway

"No vay. Zat sort of think disgusts me," Vlad promised Garrotte. "...Although zat suspicion is probably vise." He shrugged. "I mean... it's not like zere are no good people here. It's just tough to find zem."

IC: Lucid / Roof

The dream Rahkshi shook her head, empathy in her eyes, reflecting sadness. "No," she agreed compassionately. "No. You didn't."

She smiled sadly, comfortingly. "Lost in losing circumstances, you did what was right. You still do. Even though it costs you, every time. That is appreciated more than you know."

IC Hollow

He turned round the corner and let out a yelp of surprise, grinding to a halt in front of Vlad.

Hollow had been speeding away happily with his prize - a sword so bitter to his tastes that he didn't even know why he took it. Now, though, he was face-to-face with the Rahk who 'guarded' Canvas on her trickery. It was... Awkward, to say the least.

--IC: Luffy: In the Library--

"Oh."  He turned away from the Rahkshi he had been talking to to re-watch the fight.

--IC: Pyle: In the Hallway--

Ah.  There he is.  Pyle deactivated his Chameleon ability.

Oh.  And they're here, too.  The sense of awkwardness between the three increased in awkwardness as he revealed himself.

IC: Vlad / Hallway

Suddenly, Hollow and Pyle both appeared out of nowhere. (Metaphorically.) Vlad almost turned and banged his head against the wall: what could he possibly have done to deserve having to deal with these both of these bloody idiots twice in in as many hours!? And the second simultaneously!? (Mata Nui forbid they had allied or something...) But he settled for glaring at both of them, fists clenched, then turning and walking away at a brisk pace, gesturing to Garrotte to follow.

Garrotte's reaction was less graceful. After not one, but two intimidating Rahkshi appeared around the next corner and Garrotte recognized the one that stole her sword, Garrotte slipped into panic. Before she knew it, two canisters of her sticky poison were flying toward them, and Garrotte was rushing off the opposite direction.

Edited by Click

One of Garrotte's poison canisters hit Pyle on the neck.  Like she said, it didn't hurt; it just produced a really annoying tingling.  He wiped most of it off his neck, then wiped his hand on Big White's back.

IC Poly:

He leapt from the table in a jumping downward stab, aided by gravity as well as the force of the thrust at Vaalku's chest.

IC Percy:

He jumped down from the platform, "We can get fixed up, too?" He asked the (very nice) Turahk running things.

IC God Twins:

Ezec had eyes only for the fights, but Aza had her eyes on the Vacuum Rahkshi that had displayed considerable power, though an unfortunate amount of restraint....

IC Grim:

It just so happened that Garrote ran smack into Grim as he made his rounds. "You'd do well to watch where you're running," he said pleasantly, before seeing the small gathering.

"What's all this, then?"

IC Hollow

He whirled around in surprise as Pyle appeared from nowhere.

"Stop following me, you imp!" He thundered, raising the sword high, before launching a small blast of air out of his other hand at him. He was somewhat conscious of something shattering against his exposed back, although he and Pyle would feel the effects soon...

IC Vaalku

As he looked up, seeing Poly leap off the table, everything began to burn.

His eyes inflamed by the effects of the poison, he rolled to the side, trying desperately to look out of them. "AAAHH!! MY EYES!!"

IC Tombstone

And I was alone again. I hate being alone...

Out of the school... I repeated went over the statement in my mind as I looked out across Chirox's Teeth, stones far too big to sculpt out of. Doing them would take weeks. No, there was something else far out, some odd patch of ruined land...

"Of course!" I shouted happily, and took off into the air again, heading towards what I would later know to be Phantom-On-The-Water... Or what was left of it.

Edited by Ghidora131

Just when Garrotte was hoping she could get away from everything again, she met with another terrifying visage. She took in Grim's scarred eye, his enormous frame and last of all, the headplates resting on his shoulder, and just froze in shock and fear.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

I nodded in response. Further evidence that Tear's other half was not so timid in nature. Shaking my head, still in disbelief, I looked over the sorry sight in front of me. How pitiable, to have to share your very being with a part of yourself whose wants and desires nearly oppose your own completely. The same could be said for the other one too, I suppose. I wondered, what was their perspective on this situation? If they had any at all, for that matter.

"How long has she been aware? Does the other half know?"

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

Instantly, Phantom's composure made a complete turn-around, though still obviously hesitant.

"Stay? Here?" They smiled enthusiastically, though still wary of Gaever's response.

iC: Slif - Infirmary

"Bsuh? Whuh?" My body impacted a stiff cushion, and some kind of shrieking, grating noise woke me up. Just your run-of-the-mill rahkshi, spraying some garbage sound into my ears. Opening my eyes, all I could see was a blue smear, until it shrank and disappeared. That was probably that blue guy that carried me here. Just another one-off meeting in this karz-hole.

Oh, and look. I'm still bleeding out. Yaaay.

"Blurse?" I murmured. She was probably busy. But I was probably dying, so, haha, I'd say that takes priority.

"Bluuurrrrrrse," Wow that sounded great, good job Slif, you can moan like a Kavinika.

IC: Sim - Infirmary

The large one was moaning something. Trying to garner the attention of Palma, no doubt. I rolled my eyes at his display. Surely there were others here more in need of help than you? Your wound, albeit very large, was hardly bleeding at all.

Instead of allowing myself to continue berating the oaf, I turned my attention back to Melody. She seemed less tense now, though Fate was still engrossed in speaking with her. Couldn't she just leave already? She likely had something better to do than stand around here, wasting her "precious time" that she so tenderly managed.

Hmmf.

I bent forward, placing my head in my hands, attempting to focus on anything else.

IC: Kekepua - Hallways

Where would be the most opportune place to search? The graceful beast pondered, tapping rhythmically upon the walls. She had already acquired more than a plenitude of sashes and ribbons from the village below. While all else had concerned themselves with the boring task of turning the inhabitants into corpses, she had meticulously perused the number of homes and shops before the burning had begun. Truly, it had been a spectacle worthy of the great spirits, so much life and history gone in the blink of an eye, in the flash of a moment. Oh, had that flash imprinted her with such visions, such dreams of glory and exhaltation. To burn with delight and exquisiteness.

Granted the beast had already known of the brilliance of fire, of the gift of burning and searing that it could grant.

But not just any could experience it. No, only those with truly resilient souls could walk through flame untouched in body, but enriched in mind. For that fact alone did Kekepua envy the fire salamanders, and the great kanohi dragon! Or even, despite all their faults and disparagings, the fire toa.  Kekepua had no special love for any of these creatures, but their intimacy with flame and heat was truly an enviable quality.

She paused.

Her mind had taken her away from the task at hand, again swayed by the enticing pull of fire. It was not a time to ponder, it was a time to act. With that thought, she pounced forward, breaking into a slithering run that sent her chaotically traversing the halls, sticking to the corners where the walls and earth met. Perhaps she could find a brand new source, one with almost as many ribbons as the husk of a town that now wasted space upon the island outside.

OOC: Slif, Sim, and Kekepua OFI

IC: Torc - Gym

What the Karz - ?

Having dropped into his slide at what he had perceived to be the last possible moment, Torc was absolutely baffled as to how his opponent had been able to switch stances so fast in order to take a stab at him, especially taking into consideration the actual size of their weapon. Perhaps he had somehow misjudged the distance between them, the sand had provided much more friction than he expected, or they were just that good at maneuvering around giant, almost unwieldy objects. Heck, it could've just as likely been due to all three coming into play at once for all he knew, but no matter how much time he spent speculating on what factors had caused the seemingly improbable event, he still found himself facing a very real problem.

And if he didn't come up with a solution fast, chances were that he was going to end up a Rahkshi shish kebab.

Raising his crossed swords up closer to his chest in order to abandon his intended attack, he quickly shoved the blades into the cluster of spikes as it continued its descent, shifting his weight as he diverted its path just enough so that it ended up biting into the section of stone that had been beneath his shoulder merely a second before. Using his momentum to slip them loose once again before they could be trapped, he finally reached the other side before swiftly deciding to roll out of the way as he returned to his feet, readying himself in the event of a counterattack as he simply went back to circling his foe.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Phobia freezes, and turns around slowly.

"You're a prefect?" he asks shakily.

///////

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Oh, of course. A Prefect. Just wonderful. Catching up to Garrotte and Grim, Vlad explained, "Forgive her, she ist new unt a bit intimidated. Vhen zose two suddenly showed up, she vas startled unt ran."

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

She hadn't intended to share this forge with anyone. But Phantom would have nowhere else to go... "You will be able to."

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

"Of course," Thurisaz told Percy.

He turned to the returned Aerahk. "Thank you. If you don't mind, I'll probably need you for that again."

After all, Liar was probably going to need some help. "I take you could use a hand?" he called over to the defeated Dodge Rahkshi.

IC: Liar - Gym

Finally clawing his way out of the water, the Rahkshi of Dodge attempted to shake his armor dry, only to suddenly lurch forward as he began to expell another round of projectile vomit.

"I'm no... charity case," he gasped, forcing himself back on his feet as he commanded the gym to retrieve his weapons for him. "I don't need help... from anyone."

And with that, he sauntered his way off to the infirmary, trying his best not to upset his stomach any further than it already was.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Draco - Hallways

I was walking through the halls, lost in thought, until a Porter came scurrying over to me. "Is there a problem?" I ask, slightly startled by its approach. The Porter bobs its head, as if in affirmation. I think for a moment, before signing loudly. "Is it the student I asked you to watch?" Another bob. Why now? I think irritably. "Lead me to him." The Porter bobs again, before turning around and scurrying off. I follow closely behind, annoyed at the fact that my plans had a wrench thrown in them.

IC: Dahl - Library

The sonic blast hits me dead on, and my head starts pounding. Whirling around, I... Lose my balance, and fall to the ground. Struggling back up, I look to the source(who Malady was already attacking). Wow. Way to be a ####. I think, before grabbing one of my throwing knives, and throwing it at him. I then put on my gloves, and leap at Frog.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

Heading straight to the empty part of the school, I took my place in one of the free seats in the infirmary, waiting for my turn. The place looked to be as busy as ever. At least some things haven't changed...

IC: Shark / Gym

He gestured dismissively to Glaciem Ignis, they didn't have to worry about it - Shark saw no offense in using the suggestion that they were a Prefect to make a madman think twice about his actions. It was those actions he was here about, which was why his gaze remained fixed upon Phobia as he did so - a gaze which should render it unnecessary to repeat himself.

IC: Helkyrie

"... Yeah? By who?" Her voice still carried a tone of tearful sadness to it, as well as an air of uncertainty.

IC: Dormirahk

"Actually... don't bother. It's not like the door won't just regenerate anyway." Dormirahk said. Looking up at said door, they took a step back, then, putting their whole body into it, kicked the door open...

... Only to find something they never expected. A body. The body of someone they recognized. "... It... can't be." They said, not quite out loud as much as just to themselves, before they then looked down to Canvas. I can't put this on her right now... she's been through enough as it is... "Hey, actually, you can use my room for now, I don't think you'll want to stay in here... The, er... window is... busted... and there's a draft..." With that, they closed the door, and picked Canvas up from where they sat up against the wall.

IC: Orimnoc

The crimson clad mass of spikes charged at Torc once more, their sword once more readied for any manoeuvre adjustment she'd need to make.

IC: Rōzu

"I assumed as much..." Rōzu looked back to her guide, Rider, the slightest hint of a smile to her faceplates.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

It was the middle of the night. And yet, the sun rose in splendor. emerging from it's misty bed, and shone with an indescribable light. This, of course, was all in the form of Phantom's beaming smile that lit up her face. Without even a moment's hesitation, Phantom barreled into Gaever, tightly wrapping their arms around her waist in what was probably both Phantom's and Gaever's first hug.

They didn't need anyone to teach them how to hug. Nobody really does.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Oh... okay..." Canvas muttered weakly as she let Dormirahk drag her off again.

IC: Melody - Infirmary

"Sh-she... c-came to us f-for help. Sh-she knew, b-but I d-don't think h-he did... w-well, until now." What more would Tear suffer because of her other half?

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube arrived in the Gym not long after Aerahk, eagerly hopping up to Master's side like an obedient Hapaka.

Oh, good God.  A Prefect.  Pyle considered activating his Chameleon ability and slinking away again, then realized that at his level, he'd still be visible.

He dodged Big White's air blast before muttering to the Prefect, "Nothing's going on.  We just, uh... Ran into each other.  Yeah."

--OOC:--

Sup again, Strider.

IC: Dormirahk

"You just sleep tight, ok? Get your strength up again for... er... Melancholy? No, that's not it... Ah! Melody! Yeah! That's it." After tucking Canvas into the bed, Dormirahk closed the door to their room behind themselves and went back to investigate the other room. Fortunately, the lock hadn't re-locked itself with the door's regeneration, so they didn't have to kick it open again. Walking inside, and closing the door behind them, Dormirahk gently approached the body. Kneeling down by it without disturbing the scene, they grimaced as their previous suspicions about the identity of the corpse was confirmed. After a moment of thinking, they managed to recall the victim's name. "... Rain."