Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fíor - Nynrah

How long have I been alive? The question lingers in my mind, hazy and nebulous like the seconds trickling by, turning into days and months and years. A strange rhythm to my thoughts thuds blearily in and out of sleep, the muffled ticking of a clock. My eyes scan this setting, edges ill-defined as memories blur and run like sand through my fingers. Muted voices, deadened, dampened, speech around me slurring and seeping by as slowly as the rise and fall of continents. They form words, I think, but my reeling mind can’t fathom them through the thick, numb fog. Green light, flickering hypnotically. Forms slithering and crawling, shuffling like cripples. The mind crafts its first thought with imprecision, fighting through the dense unconsciousness: Like me. A moment lingers still. But even now the silent stream like mercury ebbs and flows around me, leaden and heavy. My head tilts back and I see the steel being. And then I’m pulled away.

Now my mind swirls and shudders into place, cacophonous, clanging, voice beside me flushed with cutting discord. Panes of glass shatter across my senses, their forceful shards splintering and slicing deep. I whirl and spin with jerky, mechanical movements, fracturing violence disgorged from my lethal weapons. Yet the recollection is convulsive, spasmodic, memories jolted and shaken until the flesh is torn from the bone. The eye too is shaken until lines become indistinct, even if once they were seen with clarity. It is into this oblivion that my consciousness descends, until it is worn down to nothing but a core of desperate nihility too catatonic to shiver or shake or move from the pre-ordained path at all. And so a deadly stillness encapsulates me, surgically clean and defined, but blank.

A softer light dawns, brushing away the systematic destruction with organic realism. But my laws impose on the world, my mind, cut like an ugly diamond, following its creator’s agenda with robotic monochromatism. In my memory the building looms, casting a thick, palpable shadow, while the skin of the sky into which it soars is pierced and incised by jagged spires. Such an opportunity for a life missed and washed away: Corpus Rahkshi, a place of learning, is merely a target for this living weapon. I stalk through the halls, form shifting and shimmering like the half-forgotten truths and half-remembered half-truths whose words echo uncertainly even now, doubting their own existences. But everything is calculated even so, mechanical certainty guiding my logic and action and word. Methodical and efficient, the crowd parts for me at the Causeway, and I allow a brief brush of satisfaction. Perhaps it is this that saves me.

Images and sounds scintillate past me, time reeling forwards. Meaningless. Anger builds inside me, unrest. The air feels thick again, and hot and gritty. But I am bold, and I push through it, grabbing at the constricting, geometric schism in my head and tearing at it. Nymph stands there, and I understand: I understand the mind, I understand myself. My eyes widen as I realise the purpose of my existence, the heavy purpose that sluggishly uncoils itself to strike over the course of a lifetime. And I feel the seconds ticking past, each hulking moment a wrong I must right. I feel the very stream of time, inevitable and ponderous. I take the flame of hope and burn the old to ashes, releasing myself from my maker.

Light flickers into my bleary vision once more, but it’s golden this time. The fog of sleep clears quickly now, swirling and dissipating easily. I feel refreshed and...alive. I listen for a few moments to the sounds around me: the other alive things and the forces that govern them...the wind in the thick forest’s myriad of trees, the wildlife clicking and buzzing and clanging. And I look across at Nymph lying next to me, still apparently sleeping. This day will make a difference, it has to.

After all, the first chapter in the rest of my life...our lives... has only just begun.

Edited by The Silent King
  • Upvote 3

Kathok

IC Frog

He flinched.

She had somehow shrugged off the scream, and it hadn't slowed her. In fact, she was almost in his face. He was going to-

FwIIiiiisszzzzz...

What was that noise? It didn't sound familiar. Something coming, but... What? He found out soon, because when he lurched back to strike Malady square in the face a knife nearly hit his head, passing in-between the two at the last possible second. Of course, the metal cane wasn't to be stopped, and he put his full force into bringing the heavy ball right onto Malady's projected cranium. One of them must fall.

IC Grim- Hallway:

They nodded understandingly, "Of course."

Their gaze shifted to Garrote, "Welcome to Corpus Rahkshi. I am Grim, Prefect of Icarax. Are you familiar with the layout of the building already, or do you require a guide?"

IC Percy- Gym:

The small Dodge Rahkshi nodded, but with a frown.

"I'll go as long as I can without healing," he said mostly to himself.

It was much more challenging that way.

IC Poly:

Missed barely, but the Lerahk kicked at Vaalku mercilessly. He would be punished for his disrespect.

IC: Sliver - Refectory.

Karz, this was getting plain depressing. How hard is it to kill a cripple? 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lucid / Roof

"Those helped by such actions," Lucid answered. "And those who would, but cannot, do the same."

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Gaever was unaccustomed to such affection, and it unnerved and bewildered her.

But, after a moment, she awkwardly put two arms around Phantom's shoulders, careful to avoid inflicting any pain with the blades on her forearms.

It wasn't actually that bad.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Vaalku

As everything began to burn, and his senses started to swim, Vaalku felt a powerful kick to his stomach.

And another.

As for the third kick, and any consecutive ones, they would be rather painful to both parties, as out of desperation Vaalku began to electrify himself once more as he tried not to throw up or pass out.

IC Hollow

Where did that Imp-

He whirled around. There he was, a short ways off, standing in front of Grim, lying about the situation. Fine. Be that way. I'll keep this sword-

...Actually, I should consider using a sword or something in combat. I've always fought with my fists, and if anybody attacks me with a blade...

So saying, he walked off down the halls, opposite of the group, towards the gym.

IC Tombstone

Flying over the remains of the...

I spy two Rahks down far below doing a... Hug? Perhaps it would be best to talk to them instead of being obnoxious and not paying attention. I circle once before landing gently a few yards off.

IC: Dahl - Library

Okay then you piece of ####... Lezzgo. During my short run at him, I eliminated several plans of action, before settling on one. I continue my charge, but at the last second, break into a slide to his left side. While sliding, I throw my right arm back in an attempt to back hand Frog's knee, spikes and all, so as to knock him to the ground.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Exxan - Dorm.

Once Palma had worked through the more urgent injuries and gotten around to healing my wounds, I thanked her and headed back out into the winding maze of corridors that was Corpus Rahkshi. There were still a few more things I needed to do before the next round begun. 

Entering my dorm, I got to work preparing for the next round. I'd joined the tournament on impulse, but since I was going to be progressing to the next round, I figured it would be prudent to properly prepare for whatever my next opponent had to throw at me. After cleaning Remembrance, I returned it to its sheath, before tucking Blossom into a loop in my sword belt beside it. Next, I swapped my broken, battered bandolier for one of my spares.

Fang's Venom still lay where I'd left it on my bed, and although I was momentarily tempted once again to bring it with me, I ultimately decided against it. I had little skill in using the weapon, and it wouldn't do much but weigh me down in battle. A tournament wasn't the place to experiment with new weapons or tactics, it was the place to put what I already did know to good use. 

Edited by The Good Guys

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"I wonder," I spoke my thoughts aloud, unconcerned of company, "What could have caused such a condition? I mean, rarely does an oddity of this nature occur... naturally."

My hand found it's way to my face as I placed it against my chin, consumed in thought.

IC: Kekepua - Hallways

She continued on in search of... something. Something new, exciting, attention-grabbing, if at least for a moment-

Oh.

Like this.

Before her, stood a tall, black figure, only just visible by the lights in it's eyes and chest, and the smatterings of paint upon it's armor. It almost looked like magma, beginning to bubble up from beneath the surface of a great, sleeping volcano. This may very well prove to be an interesting figure. She crept behind it, slowly approaching from behind.

"Your armor... it looks familiar."

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

With Gaever's arms coming around Phantom, they only squoze more.

And they kept hugging.

And hugging.

Alright, now this is just a bit too long. Hopefully they've had their fill- Ah, yes, there they go. Phantom loosened her arms and stepped back, still smiling.

OOC: Kekepua interacting with Torch.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

It was still appreciated, but unfortunately, the arrival of an aerial intruder spoiled much of the joy Gaever might otherwise have discovered in a hug. (It wasn't fair really: they had been here for hours, and would be here for hours more, so why did someone have to show up at this exact moment?) When Phantom finally let go the Surahk was soon turning, irritated and somewhat self-conscious, to the newcomer.

"What is your designation?" she challenged. "For what reason have you come here?"

IC Frog

The flying one had moved. They were standing, now, and Frog had to move.

However, he had just too big of a head. Malady's punch struck home, sending him reeling back into a table, but preventing Dahl's attack from connecting. On the other hand, though, he was now positioned to slam right into Malady's legs.

IC Vaalku

As Poly's foot kept coming down, Vaalku suddenly shot out his hand to grab it, snarling.

I'm about to lose my lunch, you-you numbskull.

IC Tombstone

"Very Interesting..."

Tombstone was looking her over in a puzzled manner, but then began looking at Phantom in the same manner, although he appeared to be far more impressed. "I don't believe I've seen better." He stepped forward. "My name is Tombstone."

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

Garrotte started to relax. Much like herself, this Rahkshi was not... quite as intimidating as he seems. Maybe he could make sure no other bad things happened to her while...

...Karz, he's still here.

She shifted her gaze back to Grim, then down to the floor, and back up again, unsure of how to treat this "Prefect." "Uh... um... This guy was... he was showing me around. I guess."

IC: Canvas - Dorms

Canvas slipped into the bed and soon slipped into sleep. What a nice guy...

IC: Melody - Infirmary

Melody watched Tear tenderly. "Sh-she d-didn't tell us m-much..." She hazarded a glance at Fate to see if she had more questions.

IC: Orimnoc

The crimson clad mass of spikes charged at Torc once more, their sword once more readied for any manoeuvre adjustment she'd need to make.

IC: Torc - Gym

If only I was a Level 3...

Noticing that his opponent had decided to charge directly at him once again, he quickly heated up his foot as he pushed it deeper into the sand, increasing the temperature of the grains surrounding it before kicking them up towards her face as he simply stepped to the side. If all went according to plan, she'd be (hopefully only temporarily) blinded due to both the burning and the irritation her eyes would be experiencing, likely running straight off of the platform or into a pillar before the match would have to be called and someone would take her to go get patched up by  whoever was running this infirmary everyone seemed to be talking about lately. If not, then she'd still have a cloud of extremely hot particles to contend with, which, given her current speed, she would be storming into in about three... two... one...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Unfortunately for Torc's plan, Orimnoc was on high alert, and noticing that his foot was apparently heating up the ground below himself, had prepared herself for a possible alteration to her approach. Then, when she saw his foot tensing as if to kick up, she knew what she had to do. Her final step forward was followed by the other foot swiftly moving to the side and behind her front foot, moving her whole body in a rotary motion. Although she was not fast enough to entirely avoid the hot sand, as it stung into her back hide, she still managed to negate the biggest downside of it, before then using her rotary motion to deliver a blow from the side at a pace Torc might not quite have expected.

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie remained silent after Lucid's response. She was quite honestly not sure how to respond to any of this.

IC: Dormirahk

Without disturbing anything in the room, Dormirahk inspected Rain's body. It seemed she had stabbed herself in the neck to achieve death... And yet... From their brief yet eventful encounter with Rain, Dormirahk had come to know her to care deeply for her artwork, to the point of great panic if there was even the smallest of chances that it might get scratched. And yet here she was dead, having defaced her artwork by killing herself next to it... Dormirahk found it odd to say the least, but more so highly suspicious and unlikely. Why would she kill herself right here of all places, risking the ruin of her art? Could it be that she had given up on caring about it in lieu of depression? Dormirahk had a nagging feeling this wasn't the case.

Inspecting the body itself, Dormirahk found faint and somewhat indistinct marks on her body he didn't remember from his encounter with her while she was still alive. For that matter, they looked a bit like marks that wrapped up hands stained with blood would leave when... manipulating the body. Dormirahk felt a chill shoot down their spine. Well, it was possible these prints had gotten on her while she was still alive, after all, there was no shortage of violence at this school. The marks weren't even that distinct, so they weren't really that conclusive. Still... the blood looked to have coagulated at a similar rate as other blood splatters on the scene, which were quite obviously from Rain's stab wound. It was becoming somewhat apparent to Dormirahk that, while at first glance this looked like a suicide... it was possible it was actually a manipulated murder scene.

All that Dormirahk was left to wonder now was that if this truly was a murder, then who could have done it? Did they have any suspects? Dormirahk came to the horrid realisation that the person he'd found this room with, Canvas, was very possibly the one who might have done this. After all, it was her room wasn't it? Had she known Rain while she was alive? Dormirahk was unsure, but considering the fact that she was part of a "fellowship of peace", she was either very unlikely to have done this, or she was part of the group under false pretences. Dormirahk concluded with a heavy heart that they would have to confront Canvas about this, and get the truth about her involvement in this one way or another.

Edited by Champion of Kaon

IC: Phobia (Gym)

"What do you want to say, Prefect?" asks Phobia coolly, attempting to regain control of his situation.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Malady (Library)

, I thought as my legs were swept out from under me. Not to worry, though; I quickly converted my fall into a transition to flight mode. Barely touching the ground during the swap, I headed at full speed towards fathead- hoping to, at the least, damage his torso to make his Kraata case easier to get at.

VBWj75sh.png

And expect it he did not.

Still, anyone with eyes would've been able to notice something that large flying towards them if it happened to start moving within their field of vision, so while the attack did manage to impact his suit, spikes puncturing through the space between his artificial rib cage and causing him enough pain to send him falling to one knee, he did barely manage to get his swords up in time to successfully prevent them from sliding in any deeper. Fluid leaked from the wound, dripping into the sand below as he hissed in anger, shifting one of his blades to the other side of his opponent's weapon and locking it in place. It was then that he began to pour as much heat as possible into the tip, casing it to rapidly race towards its owner, making it extremely uncomfortable to hold on to.

Time to raise the stakes a bit...

Forcing himself back into the upright position, he twisted his body with all the force he could muster, hoping to rip it straight out of her hands and fling it towards the other side of the platform. Taking its weight and the odd manner in which he was gripping it into consideration, he doubted that he'd be able to remove it from the arena entirely, but the opportunity to disarm the other Rahkshi, even if it only ended up being temporary at best, was simply too great to pass up.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Recherche - Library

The only thing Malady was moved at full speed towards was a punishing curb stomp aimed at her outstretched mid section. Delivered courtesy of the gargantuan golden sabaton of the Surahk Prefect that may as well have materialized from thin air. Of course, the real course of events leading to the curb stomp consisted of a logical patrol of the school, one interrupted by the commotion in the Library. Despite his size, he was easily able to approach the two versus one melee owing to their focus on the fight.

...but close to it

Orimnoc had a choice here. Either allow her opponent to use the heat and the twisting motion to disarm her of her weapon, putting her at a grievous disadvantage, or... she could power on through the pain, through his twisting motion, and simply throw all of her considerable strength into forcing her weapon through his blades, and directly into him, even if it meant wrecking her hands in the process.

She decided to go with the latter option.

IC: Rōzu

She nodded and followed after Rider.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"I wonder.... if that could work..."

I sat in the nearest seat, oblivious to Melody's gaze. Designs were already running through my head. Of course, it all depended on Tear's consent. I turned to Melody again.

"You said that this other Tear, is violent?"

"Hmm..."

She crept around him, sniffing only slightly. He smelled of smoke, and ash, layered on top of the natural rahkshi musk. How intriguing...

"Do you know what it reminds me of?" She rose to meet his face, only a forearm's length away, "It reminds me of fire."

A quick burst of heat in her mouth set off a short, contained, burst of fire, seeping from between her teeth into the air.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

Better? Better what? What was this new rahkshi even talking about?

"Seen better?"

IC: Torch - Halls

I stagger backwards, but not too much: my eyes widen as I stop in time to let the flames' heat wash over my face. Did I ever mention that there are few things better in life that feeling fire around you after a wet, gritty, slushy, muddy day? Feeling it seep through you bones and invigorate you? Warm you and nurture you? Well consider it Mentioned. This feeling reminds me of that, although it's like a droplet of molten rain...incomparable to the ocean we could all let in if we dedicated ourselves to breaking down the sea wall.

I stare back as Real Life drips through the cracks in my mind, threatening to drown me and extinguish the fire forever. "Yes..." I reply vaguely, "...I suppose that's intentional." I look the newcomer up and down. They look fiery too.

Kathok

The beast began to shudder, a crackling, snapping noise leaking out from it's belly. Fire accomopanied it, bursting and boiling in time with the escaping air. This, of course, was a chuckle.

"I should hope so," She continued when the laughter subsided, "Lest such a likeness be wasted by one who has no appreciation for it."

IC: Torch - Halls

I look sidelong at this rahk. I'm intrigued, for maybe the first major time in my life. It's also maybe the first time I've been Complemented for something, if that's what you could call it. Kind of hesitantly, I ask the question: "So...I take it you're a fan of...fire, too?"

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

For once, Gaever was about as confused as Phantom - the intended meaning in Tombstone's words was less clear than a level one chameleon Rahk under a spotlight. Worse, what she could discern was some insulting evaluation - what right did this Rahkshi have to butt in on two friends and start judging them against each other like show Rahi? (Especially using a metric under which Phantom was so superior...)

"What is your purpose here?" she repeated, irritated.

IC: Shark / Gym

"You should not be attempting lethal blows." Shark began almost before Phobia could finish. "There is not to be murder here, and they will not always miss."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC Frog

That sound... Did they just enter flight mode?! You can't FLY in here!!

Frog didn't know how big Malady was, but he didn't want to be on the receiving end of the flight mode. He ducked down and felt the larger Rahk take off some of his spine as the table tried in vain to right itself when he had gotten off.

Two short croaks told him where the door was... On the other side of the room, and if memory serves, with a Dahl on the floor inbetween.

IC Tombstone

"A breath of fresh air is never a bad thing," He strolled around, looking at different parts of the landscape and the sky. "I for one love the view around here. It almost makes the corpus look well-crafted. Almost."

He gently picked up a rock and started rubbing his fingers over it. "Too bad carving stones were not too plentiful where I grew up."

IC: Phobia (Gym)

"Ah," says Phobia, pretending not to have already known that, "Then I shall not do it again."

Miserable fool, he thinks to himself.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Taking the current position of his own blades into consideration, and how he himself had been straining his arms when trying to swing the rather unwieldy weapon from her grasp, the sudden thrust was met with considerable resistance from Torc's end, barely causing it to budge in relation to his body. Instead, the move merely served to start pushing him backwards, his legs sliding through the sand before properly bracing themselves to counter, effectively resulting in a stalemate when it came to their contest of wills.

One which would be mutually painful for the both of them, it seemed, since his opponent's hands would only continue to burn so long as he still had a piece of her weapon lodged inside of his torso.

Let's find out which one of us gives in first, shall we?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Dahl - Library

Well, that's just great. I say, recovering from my slide. I leap up, and turn around... Oh... I stop right where I was. Standing over Malady was a golden Rahkshi of monstrous size. And the way he carries himself... Another Prefect? Man, what the karz. A Rahkshi can't do anything fun here without attracting attention. Even so... It was that feller right there that started this... So... I block the door with myself from Frog, to prevent his escape.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Recherche - Library

Keeping his foot firmly planted on Malady, the Surahk surveyed the scene. The rahkshi currently moving towards the door was new to him. He fixed him with his gaze first, careful not to let his attention wonder too much from the pinned Poison Rahkshi, if he felt the hint of her powers working on him he was equally ready to channel a painful dose of plasma through his extremity.

The other student in the fray was one of the various cripples the school was infested with, his faceplate curled in distaste.

"Who wants to explain this?"

...but close to it

If this were any other opponent, then surely they would have given up by now. Orimnoc was not that opponent. Disregarding pain, spitting in the face of logic, and embracing the purity of sheer brutality, Orimnoc simply continued to power on, a vicious snarl escaping her faceplates as she continued to push herself against Torc. She refused to be beaten at a test of endurance and strength. Even if it meant searing her hands to the bone, she refused to budge, refused to be redirected. She was going to make Torc yield, and she was going to do so now.

IC: Nymph (Nynrah)

d̺̺̱̹̯ͫ̀͒a̬̳̍̂ͣͦr̺̯̝̺͙͒͒̓ͤ̎k̻͓̼̱̺̿͗͐ͦͧͧ̍̔͊n̙̻̥̣̪͗̒̆̾̂̾͑e͙̮͍̠̲̬͎͂̈̅̓ͮͫ̔ͮs̩̖̳ͤͦͬͬ̂̉̈́̈́̃s͎̹̘̠̔́̇ͭ̚ ̯͉̫̖̳̮̎͐̒͐̈̓ͩͦͨp̞̮̝ͯ̊a̺̝̗͒̅̎̏͒ͨ͛̔i̹̗ͭ͒ͤ̄͊n͓͕ͧ̀̀̾̊̓ͤ͛ ̲͙̩̣̮̙̹͖ͮ́ͯ͒̿s͈̹̘̫͔͚̜̐ͦ̊̃͒̏͋u͉̲̣̖͎̠̗̞͊ͧ̃f̖̪͉̺̪̣̫͉̔̋̊͌̑̍̚f̖͍̭͚̞̯̟ͬ͛e̗͙̩͉͙͔͐ͭͮr̭̗̦̳ͧͨ͂ͭ͊͊̈́ͧ̀ī͍̤̲̦̥̉̂̍̈̚̚n̮͕̺̟͛ͪ́g̭̞ͪͧ
͇͈̥̮̤̝̑̒ͮ͊̃ͣ
̖͕̺͋̔ͩ̍̉̋d͖͓͓̪̞́̅á̤͇̥̘̖͙̺͇̟̆r͎͐̂̋k̬̬͇̞̰̬̹ͨ̈́̾ͪ́ͨn͎̰̟̤͑̇͊̇̋͒ͨe̗̦̗͎ͣͩͯ̂̐̅̿ͮ̾s̤̭̅͆ͮ̉s͕͓͋͂ͦ̐ ̠̒p͎͙̮̪ͮ́ͯ̔̿ͮͬ̓a̘͍̥͍͕͙̤ͪͮ̑ͭ̏ͭ̓î͉̭̜̘̮̈͐͂ͥn̮̩̠͕͖̮̪̮ͦ͛͗͂ͫ̔ ͎̜̙̰͉̝͈̳̈̆̊̽ͩͯ̇̀s̱̝̞̼̮̊̾͗̀ͭu̥̞̦͍̗̐̏̈́̇̊ͅf̯̤͖ͩͫ̈́͐ͦ̂͛̏̊f̲̜ͫ̎̿e͙͛̓ͮ̔̆̎r̗̱̖͈͈̼͉̺̉̓̿̐̅i͙̜̘̫̔͂͛n̹̻̖̘̼̠̱͍͋̈̅̅ͣͅg͖͕̱͆
͉̤̹̳̥͆̑̌͂͊̀͂͐
̲͖̦̙̲̊͋ͧͤͩ͂̅̅̿d̟̯̟̣̱̺̜ͭ͐̿̎ͦ̚a̖̗̻̫͚̬̱ͦr̻͋̍ͥ̿̄k͈̳̟͇̠ͮ̔͊n̙͔͉̍ͅe̻̪͕ͫ̆̓́̅̍͆ͮs̼̘͉͔̠̦ͪ̆ͤ͛̓̿̈́s̫̮͉̱̦̊ͪ̍ͬ ͈̮͓͍̲̱̺̏̄p͚̦͙̞̖̓ͣa̤͔̺̎̈́̆i̜͔̝͍̪͇̋n͖͙̥͙̪ͩͣ͑͛̑̂̽̉̈ ̟̩̦̬ͤ̆̂̀ͧ̎̎S͈͚̭̪̤̳̻̋U̪͓̤ͩ̽ͦ̊̄ͦF̼̖̩̮̼̘̃ͪF͖͇͙͊ͯ́ͭ̓ͧ͑ͣͅË̫͍̫̙͚̤ͩ̍ͦͮR̙̹͚̲̄̀ͨ̏͆͆̍i̾̈͆ͅn̹̣̺̱̱̱͙̲̔ͧ̈́̉͒̀̏̈g̤̘̳̩͈ͭ͑̿͑ͥ̆
̝̎̀̅͆ͨ̈́̅̚
̦̬̗̫̯̙̖͐̊͒̆̄͋̃̏̅d͓̖̗̾ͅa͉̣̼ͧ̈r͓̠͇̋ͥͥ͗k̺͓̹͙͊̔͊̐͒̃ͧn̹̟͊͂e̮̖̝̗̒͒ͤ̉s͈̼̋̎ͩ͒̈́ͤ̈́s̜͍̠̗̯̘̭͖ͤ̂͑ ̣̰͙̻̠̘̊͒͊̋̀p̭̹̳ͣͭ͐ͮͫ͂̄̚ả͙̠̗̳̮̳ͭͨͥ̚ĩ̟͚̙͖n̖̪̖̩ͣ͑̄͆͋ͤͯͫ͋ ̥̬́͂̐̏ͨ̇͂͆̚S̖͇̺̹̙͎͊̏͒ͥͅU̖̗̻͈̞͉̓̍͒ͬ̎F͉̠͎̪͙̺̓͂̐F̮̝̺̥̞͔͐ͅE͚̳͍̘͔͕̒ͮ̃ͨ͗ͩͪṞ̺̲̂̾ͪ̉ͦ̌I̪̙̪̤̳̼̫̲ͧ͆̔͒͂̆N̘̜͗̇̐͋͊̓̐̏̌G̠̗͈̑̍̑̈
̺̖̺͕̲͒͛̂ͬͮ
̥̰͎̈ͯ̄̋ͧ͛ͩd̹̻̣̬̪ͦ͑̈̐͐̋́ͅả̭͚ͭ͋̏̏̚r̻̘̰̰̩̝̻̾̓̒̾ḵ͉͛͌̎͂ͮ̏̓ͅǹ̦̪̜̞͍̏e͙͉͙̟̹̟̲͈͎ͯͥs̟̣̝̦͍̋͌ͩ̈́ͧ̃ṡ̮͓͍̼̖̺̍̇͛ͮ͊̂ͭ ̗̞͆̎͑͂͑P̼̺̹̦̖͉̫̩͂̾́͋̊̍A̼̰ͭ̋̀̈́ͪ͗İ͖̻͖͓̩͓̲̎͋̀N̼̰̗̻̜̫̙ͭ̽̑̽̿̽̿ ̳͆̔̂̀S͎͇̗̙̬̩̲̬͛U̙̿̐ͨ̌̄F͕͍̪̣ͬͪͮͅḞ͕̼̣E͖̭̖̖̥̝̥͔̔̏ͤR̖̱̫̉̊ͣI̦͔̞̎ͫ͊̑ͩ̊̊́N͍̣̒̂ͨ̚G̤ͬͨ
̪̲̱̞̘̣̟͙͒͒̓̄̂ͪ̈́̑
͇̗͖̼̰͎̍ͣͨd͇̿̃ͣ͂ͭ͋a͆ͣ̍ͅr͍͇̃̏k͇̝̎͊͒̊͐̾̓n͉̙͚̲̙̯̺͓ͩ͆̾ê͔̘̋ͨs̗̑̇ͫ̇͂ͭ̋ͣs̲̙̫̮͓̙͖̎̐͒̒̒̿ͮ ͉̙̟̟͇̓͊̃P̙͇̜̠̖̍͆̓̉ͫ̌͊ͫͅẠ͕͖̯̝͊ͫ̂I͎̋̒̅̉N̻̻͓̹̜̪̝̑͌ ͍̥̥̟̫̰͛ͮS̞̫͓̗ͧ́̇ͬ͂Ȕ̖̖̟̘͖̣̺̆̔̏ͯͧ̃̇ͧF͈̈̒̈̑͛ͯF̫̩̤̰͕̜̽̃̐͌̂ͧ̉ͅE̗̥͍͎͚̐R͚̰̟̘̆ͥ͛͛́́̋ͅI̭̤̒ͬ̌ͯ̽̓͗Ṇ̣̍̽ͧ̃̚Ğ̼̠͌̒̅
̠͖͕̜̖͈ͤ̽̽̎͌̾ͮͯ
̳͉̯̩͍̝̓ͩ̂ͫ̋̽̈́ͥd̳̠̜̗̟͙̒̀̋̒â̳̭͎̎͋͒̈́͆ṛ̝̗̘̩̋́͊ͮ͑ͭk̞̞ͭ̒ͬͭ͛̂̇̓n͚̝͖̖ͫ͌͐̍͛ͣ̅̽̓e̬̣̙ͪͨ̋͑̋ͫ̍̚s̼͙͇ͭͮs͙͚͈͂ͫ̔̄͑̚ ̻̲̹̗̈́ͦ̓́̔̂̒ͅP̥̣̗̬̺̠͖̭ͦ̈ͅA͈̹͕̗̰͈̖͎̔͑͗ͫ̚I͚͙͕̣̻ͤ̅͋̄̄̾ͯN̠̗̳̪̻̝̝̒͐̒̆͋͌̓Ṣ͙̫͍͉̜͕͊̀̔̔͛U̜̠̇̾̐F̗̰̤̻̠̗͍͆ͩF̙͖̪͓̗̖̈́́̐̓͗E͓͓̗̻̣͚̠̩̒̔̌ͣ̋͌̏̚R͉̲̠̬̝̖͍̺͆I̘̙̗̫̬̺̻͔ͤ̓̍̄N̠̟̄Ğ͚̤̗̥͓͎̣̱̖͌͐̈́̿͌̒
͈̮̭͗͗̇̈́̀
̤̊̉̎͂͆ͨ̒̑D̦̭̦̳̓́A̬̞̱̬̹̪̲̞͉͐̍̓͒̋R̙͖̜̍̄͗ͩͣ͒ͮͣK̝̬͛ͤ̏̇ͩ̅ṇ̝̥͓̠̎͛͗̉e͚̠̻̪͇̯͙͓̩ͨ̾̃ͯ̂s͉̤͇̠̻͆̆̂ͣ̏ͯ̋̍́s̬̫̗ͣ̑̈́ͩ̂͛̊̾ ̻͎͕̲̗̯͉͗̋̊ͨ̑̽ͬP̲͖̼̯̦̣ͦ̃̈̈́ͅA͚̙̼̠̖͋͊͒̏̂͐Ĭ̙̺͕̟̒̈́̏N̪͉ͨ̍ͩ͗S̹̰̣͖͕͎̯͔͙ͮ̃U̳͖͙̲͖̮̣̝ͬͦ͊̋̎ͣͤ͆̋F̗̼̤͆̒ͭ̅̄̅̏̄F͔̤̳͂̈́Ē̖͈͎͚̗̦̞̏ͭ̒ͣ̽̀͌R͙̋̒I̟̩̰̍ͮͯ͛̑̏̽̀ͅN̻̺̟̝͖̻̥̯ͧ̒̋̍ͣ̌͗G̹̹̠̰̼̉̐
̗̰ͨ̀̍
̙̮ͨͩ̓D̳̤̓̉͆ͧ̓̂ͨ̈͆A͉̦͓̭̮̽̓̔ͦͮR̪͚͇͈͔̫ͭK͇̯̬̭̹̰̿͑̑̈̒̌̈́̑Ń̼̠̗̦͓̦̿͗ͩ̌ͮË̠́̀̍S͙̲̜͍̤͇̑̀̑̈́̓ͨS̱̙̜͍̰̘̜̈́͑͊͂ ̹̜̑͂̈́͒͑ͥ̔P̠̙̜͔͔̻͙ͬͪ͑̾͑ͪ̓ͮÄ̳̼̘͚̟̭ͬ̂̏ͯͅI̼ͧͥN̹̜̠̪̈ ͕͉̟̭ͮ̆ͪ̽ͨ̽S͔̫̜̗͓̭̓ͭͅU̝̹͖͓͈ͧ̓̅̚F͚͉͕̜͎̩̥̣́̚F̺̺̟̫ͨ̎ͫ͑̃̽̈́ͦ͗Ẹ͔͖̝ͥ̽͐̇͐̑̆̚R̖̮̱̓͂I̖͉̫͖̙̠̬̍ͭ̃̾ͅN̠͔͚̠̍G̪̰̺̯̹̳̫ͩͧ͛ͩ̑ͅ
̖͇̱̠̥̣̬͇̟̃
̮̠̱ͨ̍ͨ̌̒ͣͮ̊̚D̹͉͍͉̲̲͚̓ͬͧǍ̟̹̗̥̼̊ͨ͛̃ͭR͇̹͕̭̱͚̦̼̈̉̍ͨK͇̬̦̼̱̐́ͨÑ̺̥̗̖̣ͫ̂ͩ̋E̘̻͚̹̝ͭ̈́̀̑S̖̼̱̱̓̉ͯ͌̏̒S̲̞ͥ̍͛P̫͉͖̜̼͕ͩ̀ͥ̄̓̿͗ͅA͇͋̍̿́ͧ̐I̞̠͔̲͉̋̾ͫ͋̀N̺̦̹͍̟͓̳ͭS̼͙̣̥̞͔̼͖͛̎̓̒͋ͮŨ̲̥̪̣F̖͚̠̉ͨͅF̠͖͙͎̯ͤ̃E̬̩͖͔̠̿ͨͭ̇̃ͫṚ̩͎̋͌̇ͥͭÍ̞͖̣̣̤͚̄ͫ͒ͮ͌N͎̟ͩͦ̔ͪ͒Ḡ̘͔̦̥̟͎̱̭̰̋̈͊ͩ͋ͧ̀̃
͔̻̭͎͈̻͑̾̈ͫͦ͑ͣ̚
̣̝͋̓̍̃͐D̻͔̆͋̃̑ͣ̂ͧ͂A̼̬̳̪̙̫͍̤͒̊̔̉̓R̜̣̰̲̮̠͊̊͒ͦ̊̽̒ͫK̺̰̗͊̎̈́́̈ͪͬ̈́̀Ṅ̳ͯ̑͗̚È̦̱̘̠͔̝̘̣̐ͯͥͫS͖̰͈̅̽͑S̹̘̤͔͈̪̠̙̍̏̈́̋P͈̤̠̺͂̒A̪̗̖̣̬͚ͦ̐̈́̽̉ͅI̪̰̖̥͔͚̲͆̏ͪ̀̓̾͛N͇̼̼̍ͫͨ̂S̼̯̪̪̜̤̗̎̅̋ͤ̌͋Ṷ̣̟̟̞͚̜̒̄ͯͭͤ͌͋ͩ̾F̤̣̥̭͉̦̊̿͊F̼̤̳̜̞̪̯̪̣͐ͬE̙̰͉̰̰̳͑̓̀̔R̟̥͔͚̳̩̾̽̓ͫ̇Ĭ̪̦̥̹͇̜̇͛̔͊͗ͮ̂N̥͉͖̬̼̗̒̓͛͗͆̋G̱̦̼̼̲͕̓͆͋ͤ͛̓ͤ͗̔
̤̼̜̗̱͔͇ͤ͑ͦ̂ͅͅ
̱̯̫͚͗͑͒͆̿̔̽̑D̳̺͕̣̫͗ͫ̅͐̿͆ͧA͇͙͙̼͒̏̏͋ͩͮR͍̫̉ͫ̆̉̄ͤK͉̪̝͈̘͚̹͖ͩ̅͌̎̂̆̾͑N͈̯̻͈̜̺͐̈́̇̃̄ͬ̇̚E͖̜̲͓͇͎ͭ͗̽ͮ͗ͦͩS̙̟̳͓̥͉̿ͣͥ̆͊S͕͚͈̥̯̟̗̳ͪ̎̚ͅP̼̹̝̣̖̋ͤ͆̒A͚̮͕͓͋I̭̲̥̫͎̿̄ͩͩ̔Ñ̤̤ͩ̄̂̍͌Š̩͚͇͓̏̔͒͛ͩͅU͚͈͍̝ͬ̅͌ͣ͂F͍̬̣̱̜̻͔̊Ḟ̘̫̼̭̺̩̈͋E͔̙̺̯̯̰̫̗ͮ̅ͣŔ̻̼̄ͣ͐I̼͓ͯ̏ͫͅN̼̤̯̗͔̹͗̍ͣ͌̄̉G̺̫̹̺̥̝̟̱ͧͭͬ̉̆ͥ̿
͔͉̒́
̯̬̲ͪ̓ͧ͋ͤD̰̲̲͚̼̾ͭ̈̇̎͌̈̿̚A̼̤̞̣̲͇̳͎̐̉͑͆R̟͎͈̩̥̖̘͔̋͛̓ͪ́̽K̩̱̻͖̮̫ͭ̑͊͌̀̓ͩͣͅN̲̟̻̾ͫ̈́ͬ̅̚Ḛ̮̭̜͓̝̪ͦ́͆̽̆ͪ̑̃S̱̎̈ͅS̼͈̮̰̻̍̽̒ͭ͑ͅ
͙̿̈͒̒͋ͬ̂
̺̣͙̹͛͗̀̓P̺͎̦̀̓ͅẠ̲̩͈̗̖̥̤͛͐̾ͮ̾́̓̏ͅÍ͎̳͍͉̖̘͉́̿̅ͤͩͭN͎̩̲̤̿͛̓ͪ
̯̮̞̼̗̝͉̔́ͥ͊̽̎ͮ
̬̟̟͔ͫ͛̃͂̑͑S͈̩̜̭̠̗̟ͭ̓ͦ̎͑̍͆̇̓Ú̗̩͍̰͈̱͂̿F͉͙̄̏ͣ̐̑ͦ̏̐̉F̣̪̺̲̦̓ͥ̔̄̌ͦ̔E̲̱ͩ̋͛̀́ͧŘ͔͉̥͒̋͋̅ͯͬI̞͎̙̱̙̥̜ͨ̌̇̈́̐ͣN͈͈̭̤̺͇̖̼ͭ̑̾̉̌G͙͓̈́ͧͪ̄͌ͣͦͦͮ

I wake from a troubled sleep, the lost images of his time with Mother burning, burning, burning, buring, burningburningBURNING in the crevasse of my mind that the old times have become.

I blink, and the forest around me is on fire, and I scrabble to my feet, and my armour is grey, and in my hand I clutch the blade that took so many lives, and upon my faceplate is HIS insignia, and my hands are stained with innocent blood, and and and and and and

death lies around me

Then I blink, and the clearing is no longer burning, and I stand once more in the present, trembling in the early morning air as I reassert myself in now. On the ground still is Fior, looking up at me, alarmed at my sudden awakening. I drop to the floor next to her, back in myself, not reliving what he once did under Mother's orders. "Just a dream," I say in response to her concern. "Just a dream," he whispers.

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png