Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

--IC: Exigent: In the Library--

"Tell you what.  Why don't we do a little trade.  You seem like a nice Rahkshi, and I'd hate to see you pushed around by your brother.  I'll knock him up if I come across him, and in return, you can knock my brother up.  I'd do it myself, but... our Makuta does not like infighting between his children."

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"Yes, that's likely." These words barely escaped my mouth, as I was already back to pondering. Would this solution even solve anything? Given the nature of this predicament, it could do more harm than good... But still...

"Melody, do you consider yourself to be Tear's friend? Does she trust you?"

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

Oh, they left. That was... anticlimactic. Phantom was relieved though, the feeling that was taking good began to disperse as the calm fog slowly wrapped itself around Gaever and them.

"... Safe?"

Quietly, the word floated on the fog.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Mahara (Library)

"Well, uh..." she stammers, not wanting to ruin a potential friendship but at the same time not really wanting to hurt anyone, "I... I suppose I could do that."

After all, she says to herself, I can just avoid this brother of his, and it would be worth it to see Phobia get his just desserts.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Melody - Infirmary

"Oh... u-um..." She'd known Tear for all of fifteen minutes. How could she be sure of anything?

But if it was a friend Tear needed, a friend she would have. "Y-yes."

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

"Still... what about that..." She trailed off, opting instead for making a crude outline of the headplates on Grim's shoulder over her own. "Was that real?"

IC Frog

"You can stop with the sight puns" He snarled, clearly irritated. "Even I can see past that."

He bumped his cane around until he found the battered table, which he tried to set upright.

IC Hollow

He made it to the Gym.

There appeared to be some sort of arena-thing going on. He glared around hazily until the armory came into focus. The poison seemed to be slowly wearing off... Way too slow for his liking.

"Excellent.  Tell, me, what does your brother look like, so I can tell which one I'm supposed to be knocking up?"

"Well," she says, "He's kind of an average height turahk. I should probably mention that he glows orange too, similarity to how I glow blue. He's got two... wrist-axe things as well. His name's Phobia."

Suddenly a thought occurs to her.

"I've got to warn you, he's a bloodthirsty maniac though!" she says, trying to smile.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"Oh, is he?"  Exigent cracked a malicious smile.  "Well, so am I.  We'll just have to see which one of us is more bloodthirsty."

She laughs nervously upon hearing Exigent's last remark.

"So... what does your brother look like?" she inquires.

///////

"He's taller than me, with sparse tan armor, mismatched eyes, and two big black gauntlets.  His arms stretch, too, so it shouldn't be hard to identify him.  After all, he's one of the few Elasticity Rahkshi here."

"What's his name?"

///////

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

"Yes, we are now safe," she answered.

Maybe not indefinitely, but for now.

IC: Shark / Gym

As Phobia stomped off, surely thinking none too favorably of Shark, the Prefect strode silently over to some of the Porters stationed in the Gym.

"That Rahkshi," he told them, indicating Phobia, voice low, "should not be allowed to reenter the Armory until I say otherwise. Until further notice, block him from doing so." The machines chittered assent, bound to do as the Prefect directed by the authority of Icarax. Should Phobia attempt to return to the room after leaving with his shield, he would find a cluster of Fohrok blocking his way.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Luffy... that doesn't sound so bad..."

OOC: Isn't Luffy currently in the Library?

///////

"I know it doesn't sound bad.  That's the problem."

Exigent headed back to the door of the Library.  "Well, I think I've shown you all there is to see here.  Care to go off to the next place?"

--OOC:--

No, Luffy is in the Refectory, watching the fight.

IC: Mahara (Library --> [somewhere])

"Of course," she chirps, following Exigent towards the next place, wherever it may be.

///////

--IC: Exigent: In the Gym--

Exigent guided Mahara to the Gym, opening the door for her to enter.

"This is the Gym, where students come to spar, or participate in tournaments.  Like the one that's going on right now," he added, looking over at the crowd.

IC: Mahara (Gym)

"Cool!" she exclaims, "What sort of sparring- and how dangerous is it?"

///////

IC: Vlad / Hallway

"Probably," Vlad answered. It didn't speak highly of the school or its students that the guy with someone else's head mounted to his shoulder was a better welcoming committee than most of the rest, did it? "He's vun of zer Prefects, chosen by Icarax for 'ability' unt 'accomplishments.' In other vords, beink really good at hurtink people, unt villink to do it." He thought about that for a moment.  "...Vhich I guess is somevhat good, since zeir job is to stop other maniacs from killink anyvun... at least, as long as you don't annoy vun of zem."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Okay, what do we do now?

I dunno, find someone else to practice fighting against?

Like who? Everyone in this karzing place is crazy...

Wait, including us?

Especially us. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dahl - Library

Oh. Come. On. He had to be kidding. Carry the brat who insulted them for no reason? She's probably going to complain that I didn't carry her high enough. What a #####. Even so, I knew not to complain to a Prefect. They would laugh at me like I was an idiot if I was lucky, and resort to more... Extreme tactics to get me to comply if not. "As you wish, Prefect." I say, adding a slight bow, for good measure. Turning around, I walk over to Kri. "Alright, up ya go..." I grumble, heaving the armor over my shoulder. Holy ####, I didn't realize we were this heavy. I think, grimacing as I shuffle forwards.

IC: Draco - Hallways

I arrive to the scene to see... Well, people dispersing. No sign of Hollow. Maybe one of the Prefects took care of it... Well, so much for the detour. I sigh. "Keep on a lookout for him still. That is all." I say to the Porter, before turning back around to head to my original destination...

IC: Leviathan - Gym

Well, now that a real Prefect showed up, I decided that I was no longer needed. I turn to leave to train in a corner... But then stop. Slowly, I draw my gut knife. This blade... While it is sufficient with my other activities... I summon a target. Quick as a viper, I slash at it a few times, before finishing it with a quick stab... Or, that was my attempt. In actuality, the target still stood, albeit with a few scratches and a shallow hole. I stare at the knife with disgust. What was I thinking When I chose this? It's not adept for combat. You can only really slash with it. And it's far too small for me. Not for the first time, I curse my size. So... I need a new dagger... Several images pop into my head as to what I could make, but I eliminate them all quickly. What I want is something that compliments my hooksword nicely... I stop right there, an idea popping in my mind. It was so simple, but... It worked. I turn to the armory, and step in to get as many knives as I could. After all, who knew how many I would need.

OOC: Draco and Levi OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

--IC: Exigent: In the Gym--

"Well, since there are so many weapons here, and since each student uses a different fighting style, it's hard to say exactly what kind of sparring usually happens around here.  Though I can say that all of it is dangerous."

--IC: Pyle: In the Hallway--

Once Pyle was sure that he had gotten far away from the Prefect, he deactivated his Chameleon ability and began to walk.  As he did, he caught sight of another Rahkshi standing a few yards away.  He walked up to them and said, "Hey there."

--OOC:--

Pyle is attempting to interact with Draco.

Sup again, Sassy Dalmation.

IC: Mahara (Gym)

"Well, I'm not much of a fighter, so I'm not going to worry about that anyway!" she proclaims, "Where else is there?"

• Upvote 1

///////

--IC: Exigent: In the Hallway--

"Come with me, and I'll show you."  He guided Mahara out of the Gym, and onward to their next destination.

After a few moments of silence, Exigent said, "So, Mahara, tell me about yourself."

IC: Mahara (Hallway)

"Well, I'm not sure there's really much to tell," she begins, "I'm Phobia's sister, obviously, although he doesn't want to me tell anyone which Makuta is ours for some reason (probably to be all mysterious), and I came to the academy shortly after he did. I like people who are nice to me, but I don't get along with anyone who tries to kill me, maim me or insult me. And also, I don't like people talking about my height, so don't mention it, OK?"

///////

Oh dear.  Pyle wasn't expecting an actual reply; something more along the lines of an angry glare or a thrown punch was more what he had been preparing for.  This had gotten a tad awkward.

Shifting on the balls of his feet for a few moments, Pyle broke the awkward silence with, "How are you?"

Time for more subtlety.

"OK, so there's this big white Rahkshi tossing wind blasts that I ran into earlier.  And, uh... He took something from me.  Something important.  I can't take it back from him because he'd pound me into oblivion, so I need some help jumping him."  Pyle conveniently forgot to mention that the something important was the sword he had swindled from Garrotte.  "If you give me a hand, I'll repay you by doing something you want."

Of course, he had no real intention of doing so.  But this guy wasn't to know that.

OOC: My computer is back in action :D

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"Good, good. She may take this from you more easily.

It suddenly occurred to me that Melody likely wouldn't like the idea much more than Tear. But admittedly, I didn't really care.

"I would suggest to her that we install a 'kill switch' into her armor. Something that, when activated, robs or impairs her suit of functioning, ideally when the "other" Tear is in control. It would not be that hard, I'd only need her permission."

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

Phantom breathed a sigh of relief. Although, something didn't quite make sense...

"Uh... he? Tombstone... he? But, rahkshi? AND Tombstone?"

This new word didn't make sense, unless it was another name. Some kind of side name? No, that doesn't make sense...

IC: Mahara (Hallways)

"Yeah, but I didn't want to point it out in case you're as 'touchy' as me."

IC: Romulus and Remus (Gym)

Romulus steps into the Gym and strides purposefully towards the tournament, Remus hanging exasperatedly from his back.

"Must you watch this dull competition?" asks Remus with a sigh.

"Shut up, Remus. I have the legs, so I control where we go," his compatriot replies.

"Pah, you know you were simply lucky to get the legs. You wouldn't be so pleased if had control of them, now would you, Romulus?"

"No I wouldn't. But unfortunately for you, I do have them."

"Well, I insist you take me to the library afterwards for some quality reading time."

Muttering a grudging agreement, Romulus sits down to watch the tournament.

OOC: Romulus and Remus open for interaction.

///////

I frown. That sounds like the one I told the Porters to watch... Something doesn't seem right though. And the slight hesitation... I ponder this for a moment. In my brief interaction with him, it didn't seem like he was the type to steal a sword. In fact, it seems like all he wanted was to find and help his... Brother... So, two possibilities. This Rahkshi either did not have a sword, and just wants me to fight him, OR, he did have a sword, but he took it from his brother. "Again, as I have said, you have nothing that I don't have access to. Besides, if you're not strong enough to hold on to your possessions, do you really deserve them?" That last part didn't really fit with my new philosophy, but I despised liars. And right now, this Rahkshi was acting rather shady.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Blue {Dorms}

Blue proceeded to the dorms for some rest. He made it to an empty dorm and hopped in bed, starring up at the ceiling.

IC: Blossom {Hallways}

Blossom heard something about a "welcome party" and turned to see a white and gold Rahkshi leading a green one around. She walked up and asked, "Excuse me, can you help me? I'm new."

OOC: Interacting with Garrotte and Vlad

blueanimation.gif

IC: Garrotte - Hallway

"I'll be sure to stay out of his way," Garrotte replied warily.

Someone spoke from behind her, but this time Garrotte only turned slowly to Blossom, taking in her white armor and small pet. Rather than replying, she glanced to Vlad with one eyebrow raised.

IC: Melody - Infirmary

"A... k-kill switch?" That didn't sound good. "H-how d-do we k-keep it on f-for her?"

--IC: Exigent: In the Refectory--

"That's OK.  Anyway, we're at our next destination."  He ushered Mahara through the doors of the Refectory.

"This is the Refectory.  We come here to eat.  Don't expect anything too appetizing, though."

A clamor met his ears soon after that statement.  He sighed and added, "Don't expect much civility here, either.  Looks like there's a fight happening.  Again."

"In my defense, he tripped me and stole it while I was down," Pyle hastily replied.

The speed of the reply was not lost on me. "Then maybe you should expect the unexpected. This is Corpus, after all. Besides, I've had experience with this Rahk you have described. If he stole it, he most likely had a reason to. If not, then... The armory is always open. Pick up a blade there if you really need one."

IC: Leviathan - Armory/Gym

In the armory, I grabbed about twenty daggers of various shapes and sizes. Then, with all of them in my hands, I rush over to a corner, and deposit them all safely. Now I need some tools... Again. Running back to the armory, I grab a hammer and tongs, before racing back. Now then... This was where the fun began. I summon up a giant vat, with magma churning under it. With that done, I began to toss the daggers into the vat, peeling off any non- metal pieces the daggers may have possessed. Now to wait... I decided to summon up the rest of my workshop. From the ground, I formed several forges, as this would be a rather intricate piece, as well as an anvil, a grinding stone, a simple rectangular mold, and a pool of iced water, in case I overheated. After a moments thought, I also summoned up some bellows for my forges.

OOC: Leviathan OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite