Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Corpus Rahkshi

Featured Rahkshi RPG Game

  • Please log in to reply
26958 replies to this topic

#26921 Offline Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 28-July 14
  • 5,219 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2018 - 09:51 PM

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

 

 

"Certainly," With gracious glee the chiseled champion lowered his trident, if not his guard, and stepped to stand beside Booger with svelte satisfaction. "Hold!" he commanded the combatants, indicating Booger. "I have the promise of an agreement: our reprieve, and their support."

 

Aerahk, on the rooftop, recieved Thurisaz' order with the mildest skepticism - the Turahk knew what he was doing, certainly. But he maintained his position, ready to catch Sim if he had to.


  • 0

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#26922 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 25-May 09
  • 6,173 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 01 2018 - 01:16 AM

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1 v Team 5)

Tube's all-in attack didn't leave much room for avoiding their opponent's attacks, so they went reeling back as a rubbery fist caught them under the faceplates. They were just starting to pull themselves up, holding the mace high when they heard their Master's voice.
 
"Hold!"
 
"So... we aren't going to mash them?" Tube asked, staring at Thurstaz blankly.
 
 
IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)
 
"We wait it out?"

 
IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team 8)
 
"Everyone is my underlings. That's what happens when you're the best." With that, she turned around and continued through the alleyway. "I thought you wanted to find someone to fight."


  • 0

#26923 Offline NorikSigma

NorikSigma
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 3,574 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2018 - 10:47 AM

IC: Floor

 

"I vote for not jumping into a fight we can't see anything about. Unless you can make out what's exactly going on? We could jump in then."


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles / Breaking Point Profiles

HB2a3UZ.jpg

Oh god I finally added a sig image that fit within the size limit


#26924 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,715 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2018 - 12:26 PM

IC: Liar - Gym

 

Because your idiocy got us eliminated before I had the chance to find... him.

Without even bothering to voice his reasoning, Liar simply stalked off in anger, exiting the Gym and disappearing into the hallway.

 

IC: Misery - Gym

 

Ugh... So boring...

But at least we're not Team Nine...

 

IC: Torc - Gym

 

Torc, meanwhile, had actually followed through with his plan, and was currently trying to stay out of sight as he searched the nearby buildings in an attempt to locate Sim.

 

IC: Rail - Gym

 

Rail, who had descended towards the building with the others, but decided that it was best not to expend a ton of energy engaging a group he could not yet fight effectively, simply kept his attention focused on the other team's hideout, though he scowled a bit as Sliver displayed her power.

The difference between them wasn't at all what he found distasteful; he had never been one to actively shy away from adversity, and other students being stronger than he was was practically a given. No, he was far more concerned that she'd go on to completely wipe out the enemy team before he had the chance to put his own new skills to the test and get in a proper workout.

But, seeing as to how their team leader was attempting to find a way to flush them all out of hiding, he'd find out if his concerns were justified soon enough.


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#26925 Offline Smudge8

Smudge8
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 03-December 14
  • 2,081 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2018 - 01:15 PM

IC: Booger-Gym

 

Booger made an expression that was half smile, half snarl. "Listen, I am tired of being a looser, so if teaming up with you is what it is going to take, I'll do it."

 

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

 

Revenge opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out, he didn't know what to say. Eventually he said, "Listen, let's go back and apologize. I just don't want you getting in any trouble."

 

"Ok," Danger said, and the two turned to walk back towards Milk.

 

OOC: It's one thing to explain gender to someone, explaining it in bionicle must be harder, and when your explaining Rahkshi gender it must be super hard!


  • 0

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger

 

39869903614_541c637998_b.jpg

 


#26926 Offline Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 28-July 14
  • 5,219 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2018 - 05:17 PM

IC: Gaever / Forge

 

 

As Phantom continued to practice successfully Gaever was able to relax a little from dispensing deep insight and merely take an interest in the development of another Rahkshi's powers for the first time. Looking around, she found a stone about the length of her forearm, and set it on the ground balanced upright. "Perhaps attempt to knock this over?" she suggested.

 

 

OOC: Thurisaz waiting on Paladin and Luffy, maybe Sim too.


  • 0

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#26927 Offline Nato The Traveler

Nato The Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,793 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2018 - 06:01 PM

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

 

I reached the second floor, and briefly circled the building, making sure no one was camping any of the windows, before clambering through one of them. In all likelihood, the other team would've heard or seen me flying away, so they'd be prepared for my arrival from above. Still, I did my best to tread softly as I edged across the empty upper-floor room, searching for a staircase that would take me down to the lower level...


  • 0

oPoz90P.jpg


#26928 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,273 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2018 - 03:26 AM

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wigglers

 

Kororia thought she heard something, a shift in the roof. In looking up to follow it, she noticed something she hadn't before- a stairwell, partially obscured by a wall outcropping. She edged away from the doorframe and towards it, carefully, quietly... and stood on the other side of the wall outcropping. She grinned widely to the others.


  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#26929 Offline Nato The Traveler

Nato The Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,793 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2018 - 05:15 AM

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

 

There you are... I inched towards the stairs, the blade in my hand glaring brightly as I passed by one of the upper windows. Wretched Xians... why couldn't they make a fancy sword that did something actually useful

 

Brandishing the blade before me, I began my cautious descent down the staircase. I felt strange... not afraid, but nervous, anticipatory. In most battles, I knew where my enemy was, and confronted them head on. But here, I was moving around a blind corner in narrow confines, deliberately walking into a trap I knew was surely there. My team better be ready for this...


  • 0

oPoz90P.jpg


#26930 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,114 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2018 - 05:32 PM

IC: Paladin - Gym

 

I paused right as I was about to deliver another attack towards Luffy.

 

"Hold?" I question.


  • 0

"I'll be in my bunk."

 

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud


#26931 Offline Scrubbish

Scrubbish
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 14-August 16
  • 2,713 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2018 - 05:51 PM

--IC: Luffy and Pyle: In the Mock City--

It took all of Luffy's restraint to keep the punch he had thrown at Sword Guy from landing.  His arm flopped to the ground as soon as it stopped moving.

"Wha?  What's happening?  Why are we stopping?" he asked.  Red Guy's big words confused him a little bit.

 

"I do, but it takes a certain... something to find someone to fight.  Mainly, the presence of said someone to fight."


  • 0

#26932 Offline Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 28-July 14
  • 5,219 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2018 - 02:54 PM

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

 

 

"I'm willing to accept my opponents' cooperation, instead of defeat," the magnanimous Turahk explained, addressing Luffy, "So in short, I'm offering you the chance to join us, and take on the most dreaded Rahkshi here. Your friend has already recognized the wisdom in such a pact, I think," he continued, nodding nobly at Booger's acknowledgement. "What about you?"


  • 0

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#26933 Offline Coconut Fella

Coconut Fella
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 02-March 13
  • 602 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2018 - 01:14 PM

IC: Sim - Gym

Right now, Sim was far too busy running to bother trying to hear what dialogue was being made outside. He dove for the stairwell, thumping down the steps. He kept running, weaving through hallways and doors, trying to find a suitable place to hide and cocoon himself. He'd been mistaken for a gargoyle before, maybe he could try it again here.

IC: Phantom - The Forge

Phantom stared at the small rock. A target. Now, the freezing feeling bundled into one place, one focus of her body. Without even thinking, she tapped her foot, a rush of air pushing out to sweep the rock's base out from under it, clattering to the ground.

She turned in place, seeking out another such target. Loose piles of stone were piled nearby, leftovers from the construction of the forge proper. Her hand rushed forward, and so did the topmost stone. She repeated the motion with her other arm, alternating. Sometimes the stones only rocked and spun in place until she was able to hit them. Her aim was sound, though, and it was more often than not that the stones were there and then not.

Before she realized it, all that was left were a few stones that made up the base of the pile. She blinked in bewilderment.

"Sorry... got excited." She sheepishly turned back to Gaever.


IC: Slif - Gym

Well this is awkward. I kept my mouth shut, not really knowing what I could even say.
 


  • 0

#26934 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,273 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2018 - 03:03 AM

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wigglers, The Team Sliver Wasn't Ready For

 

She listened to the Rahkshi descending the stairs, mindful of her breathing- she was so excited, but she couldn't afford even the tiniest skree right now- and waited for the perfect moment to strike. When it came, she launched off the ground like a high-speed bouncy ball, tackling the Rahkshi around the legs and issuing a victorious skree the moment she made contact.


  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#26935 Offline Nato The Traveler

Nato The Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,793 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2018 - 03:30 AM

IC: Sliver - Gym.

 

Of all the strategies an opponent could employ against me, the one I hadn't been expecting was a tackle. In a teamwork-oriented exercise, it was the least sensible move to pursue. I'd been prepared to retreat from a flurry of ranged attacks the moment I stepped into view; instead, one of my opponents had been kind enough to enter melee range and shield me with their body, effectively blocking their teammates from attacking. 

 

I was already poised to move backwards as I made my way down the final few steps, in anticipation of having to avoid ranged attacks from multiple opponents. So, when my screeching assailant lunged towards me, I started to move backwards again. As such, the impact of my tackling attacker colliding with my lower body sent me tumbling backwards, the angled edges of the stairs jabbing painfully into my back. 

 

Hissing more in surprise than anger or pain, I retaliated by plunging my sword towards my attacker's torso. 


  • 0

oPoz90P.jpg


#26936 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,711 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2018 - 03:51 AM

IC twins:

Ezec, to his credit, did his very best to help Kororia, slithering quickly and using his abilities to stop the attack against his tiny Kraata body.

It still hurt, of course, but the unusual angle helped keep the amount of blunt trauma to a minimum.

Aza, meanwhile, loosed another arrow at Sliver, aimed at her chest.

IC Zas'ma:

She took all the commotion as her cue and rushed in the door, advancing on what she saw to be the weak link.The Mind Reader. Cowering and keeping away from danger. It drew from her a deep loathing almost immediately as she laid eyes on it. And no sooner had they earned her ire than her whip lashed out.

She'd show them their place.

  • 0

TG: dont make me track you down through time and stop you in person

EB: you can't track down through time WHAT YOU CAN'T CATCH!

EB: pchoooooo!

TG: oh god did you just blast off

EB: no...

EB: but that would have been sweet if i did just then.

 

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast

 

CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS

 

Corpus Rahkshi Discord

 

The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

 


#26937 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,273 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2018 - 04:09 AM

IC: Kororia - Sluggo Noooooo

 

Kororia rolled out of the way of the sword and got into a fighting stance, only to see Ezec take the strike. She exclaimed to Sliver, "Careful! He doesn't have his armour right now."

 

An arrow whizzed by her head, and she used the distraction to scoop up Ezec and put him out of harm's way. She then turned back to Sliver, one hand on her scarf, the other raised in her fighting stance.


  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#26938 Offline Nato The Traveler

Nato The Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,793 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2018 - 04:36 AM

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

 

I gave little heed to my attacker's yammering. In the brief reprieve she'd granted me by retreating and talking, I'd taken the time to take stock of where the other members of my team were. One of them was cowering in a corner, while another was... Karz! 

 

The incoming arrow glided past the head of the rahk before me, before being buffeted off course by a momentary gust of cyclonic energy from my outstretched hand. I got to my feet, shifting into a defensive stance as I took stock of the situation. My mind was buzzing with questions, foremost being why Icarax had allowed an unarmed, unarmoured kraata into combat. A more pressing mystery, though, was why my current opponent thought it was a good idea to carry said kraata into a close quarters battle where it was far more likely to get hurt. 

 

Given that demonstration of recklessness and apathy for the well-being of their most vulnerable teammate, I was relatively confident that the kraata wasn't the team's VIP. That still left my current foe, the archer, and the one cowering in the corner. Given that Zas'ma was in the process of assailing the latter, and my remaining teammates would hopefully soon be taking on the archer, I resolved myself to focus wholly on my given foe. 

 

"I didn't get this far in life by being careful." I replied, "You made the decision to bring the kraata into battle. Whatever happens as a consequence is a burden you'll have to bear." I darted forwards, feinting with my sword towards the exposed kraata, before whipping my blade back towards the torso of the scarf-wearing rahk. 


  • 0

oPoz90P.jpg


#26939 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,273 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2018 - 04:10 PM

IC: Kororia - ???

She said, puzzled, “But he came over here all by himself...”

She certainly hadn’t carried him over. He’d climbed off her earlier. She would never put a friend in danger like that!

As the Rahkshi went to move past her towards where she’d put Ezec, she whipped off her scarf and grabbed both ends in her hands. Then, she caught the blade that came in her direction with the scarf, moving it to wrap around it and pulling it right, blocking it.

“That was a very good move!” she said happily.

  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#26940 Offline Nato The Traveler

Nato The Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

  • 23-December 13
  • 17,793 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2018 - 05:03 PM

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

 

"Then you're going to love this." I grasped the handle of my sword with both hands, twisting the blade. While my opponent was hopefully distracted with ensuring the scarf remained caught around my sword, I launched a vicious kick at her left knee. 


  • 0

oPoz90P.jpg


#26941 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,715 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2018 - 09:12 AM

IC: Rail - Gym

 

Looks like I get to have some fun after all...

Following Zas'ma into the building, the Rahkshi of Magnetism quickly surveyed the situation and activated his armor, attempting to hide his ever so slight amusement at the fact that Sliver had been knocked over by someone half her size.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Hopefully, she's still capable of getting back up.

Sensing that his other teammate had already chosen her target, he decided to advance upon the distracted archer, attempting to ram the stock of his crossbow into the side of their relatively exposed head.


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#26942 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 25-May 09
  • 6,173 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 09 2018 - 12:27 PM

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1 & 5)

 

Tube continued staring blankly, holding their mace aloft as if they had forgotten they were holding it.

 

 

IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

 

Tear nodded and said nothing more as he watched what he could of the battle, though his fingers drumming on the wall indicated his impatience.

 

 

IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team 8)

 

"They're in here somewhere," Reda called back softly without stopping, "and I'm itching for an opponent."


  • 0

#26943 Offline Lumen

Lumen
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 16-January 18
  • 7 posts

Posted Mar 11 2018 - 11:57 PM

IC:  Morpheme | The Courtyard  

 

"Of course you are..."  Morpheme, too, trailed off, but not because Milk had caused the drowsiness.  The small Sleep Rahkshi had turned her attention on the garden as well.  Was there really someone in those beautiful flowers?  With a conspiratorial grin, Morpheme said, "Think that's another Rahkshi?  If so, they must be...yawn...a friend of yours to sleep like a Muaka there."  


Edited by Lumen, Mar 11 2018 - 11:59 PM.

  • 0

RPG profiles  

Corpus Rahkshi:  {Morpheme}

~

Stick with us, throw your morals out the door  

You aren't in the land of the River and the Lake no more...  

Makeshift schemes?  We've got plenty here for you!  

Lock away your dreams and throw away the key  

~


#26944 Offline NorikSigma

NorikSigma
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 3,574 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2018 - 07:19 AM

IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

 

Tear nodded and said nothing more as he watched what he could of the battle, though his fingers drumming on the wall indicated his impatience.

 

IC: Floor

 

Floor sighed. The other Rahk was clearly impatient.

 

Curse our baser instincts.

 

"Well, if you think we should give our position away and join them, I would be partial to that."


Edited by NorikSigma, Mar 14 2018 - 07:19 AM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles / Breaking Point Profiles

HB2a3UZ.jpg

Oh god I finally added a sig image that fit within the size limit


#26945 Offline Coconut Fella

Coconut Fella
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 02-March 13
  • 602 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2018 - 11:16 AM

IC: Slif - Gym

"Well don't scratch it just yet,"
I whispered to Reda, "As much fun as a fight would be, our big goal here is to protect our cargo."
 


Edited by Coconut Fella, Mar 16 2018 - 11:16 AM.

  • 0

#26946 Offline Coconut Fella

Coconut Fella
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 02-March 13
  • 602 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2018 - 03:33 PM

IC: Kekepua - The Cauldron

The beast was in some sort of heaven, a glorious state of being unrivaled by even the Great Spirit. She had found a worn create full of tapestry and ribbons, loose cloth and stray trappings. It was true delight.

But after a time, the endorphin rush faded from her mind. Torch had left some time ago, likely while she was busy frolicking in the fabrics. There was no other Rahk present, only the sounds of the waterfall at the mouth of the cave.

She looked at the surrounding cave. This could be a fitting home for her, if it weren't for that waterfall at the front. She'd have to figure out some way to keep it out of the way. Maybe a set of shields could part the way? Idly thinking, she popped another set of stones in her mouth, feeling the sizzle and crack of heat inside her jaws. Relaxing against the pile of cloth she'd amassed around her, she pondered the possibility of moving here even more. It could be easily defensible, as well as well stocked with weapons. Maybe...


  • 0

#26947 Offline Scrubbish

Scrubbish
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 14-August 16
  • 2,713 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2018 - 01:51 PM

--IC: Luffy, Pyle, Oshi, and Exigent: In the Mock City--

Oh!  A team-up?  That might be nice.  And these guys looked super strong!  If they all worked together, winning this assignment would be a breeze!

"Yeah yeah!" said Luffy, reeling his arm back to its normal length.  "Let's team up!  This'll be great!"

It was at this point that he noticed a distinct lack of two of his teammates.  Especially the most important one.  "Blue Guy!  Yellow Dude!  Where'd you go?" he called.  "Come back!"

 

Pyle shook his head, and slunk off in the opposite direction that Reda was going.  He didn't like her bossiness one bit; it was starting to diminish whatever positive feelings he had regarding her.

"Stay," he said to Slif, as if the latter were an oversized pet that needed to obey.  "You protect the precious cargo, you're big enough."

 

She almost didn't notice the whip.  But when she did, it was too late to do anything about it.  The whip cracked at Oshi, and she felt a sharp pain in her chest.  She staggered back, put a hand over the impact spot, and glanced frantically about for a few moments before identifying her attacker.  A hooded black Rahkshi.

Though she was enormously frightened, she did her best to swallow her fear and blink away the tears that were forming.  In retaliation, she swung Fleur at her opponent.

 

Things were almost unbearably boring at this point.  Still nobody to fight, and he and Mute were still patrolling the same small area of the maze.  Exigent almost considered releasing his spear and taking a short nap, but that wouldn't do at all.  Sleep meant an opportunity for ambush.  And ambush meant his team did not have the upper hand.

 

--IC: Milk: In the Courtyard--

Milk yawned.  Now that Morpheme mentioned it, there was something in the bushes that looked vaguely like a fellow Rahkshi.  It was certainly colorful enough to do a good job of blending in with the pretty flowers.  "I don't... yawn... know," she said.  "Maybe.  Maybe it's a friend?"

With that thought, she waddled over to the flowerbed to investigate, yawning all the while, temporarily forgetting about the return of the two Rahkshi who had previously abandoned her.

 

--OOC:--

woot woot i'm back y'all didya miss me


  • 0

#26948 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 25-May 09
  • 6,173 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 14 2018 - 06:17 AM

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1 & 5)

The rubbery one wasn't hurting them anymore. Tube allowed the mace to fall back by their side as they returned to Thurstaz. "What do we do now, Master?"


IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

"No, you're right," Tear sighed, moving away from the wall. "We are in no shape to take on two fully prepared teams. One weakened team however, might be worth taking."


IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team 8)

"On the contrary my dear meatshield, our mission is to ensure she..." Reda trailed off as she turned around and noticed Pyle slipping off. "Where do you think you're going?" she snapped.

  • 0

#26949 Offline Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 28-July 14
  • 5,219 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2018 - 08:20 PM

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

 

 

"We gather our new allies, and return to the hunt stronger," the Turahk tactician replied. "Maybe mention that we're not fighting, we struck a deal?" he graciously suggested to Luffy. Preferably, the others would join them here before they went on.


* * *

 

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

 

 

Vlad nodded dutifully. "Think you can you get started on your other arm vhile I vork on your legs?" he asked Garrotte.


* * *

 

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

 

 

Although she appeared asleep, someone listening carefully could Lucid murmuring dreamily. "Out in the city, running free... sands of companions, sides that be..." she was whispering quietly. "The strength of the meeting lies with you..."

 

* * *

 

IC: Gaever / Forge

 

 

Gaever shook her head excitedly, maybe grinning. "No, I am impressed," she assured Phantom, "no apology is necessary." She began to set up a larger pile of stones, stacked stably on top of each other, perhaps equal in mass and form factor to a Rahkshi. "Try now to knock back this entire stack," she prompted eagerly.


Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff, Apr 14 2018 - 08:20 PM.

  • 0

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#26950 Offline Scrubbish

Scrubbish
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 14-August 16
  • 2,713 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2018 - 09:11 AM

--IC: Luffy: In the Mock City--

Luffy nodded, and resumed calling for his teammates.  "You can come out now!  It's OK, they've promised not to hurt us!  We're one big team now!  One really big team that's gonna win the assignment!"

 

--IC: Milk: In the Courtyard--

It was a Rahkshi snoozing in the flowers!  A very colorful one, who was muttering something about the "strength of the meeting."  As loudly as she could, which wasn't very loud at all, Milk called to the colorful friend, "Hey!  What's... yawn... what's the strength of the meeting?  It sounds... yawn... it sounds good!"


  • 0

#26951 Offline Smudge8

Smudge8
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 03-December 14
  • 2,081 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2018 - 02:00 PM

IC: Booger-Gym(combined team)

"Yea!" Booger shouted, waving his club in the air, "Lets get started!"

 

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

 

Revenge and Danger aproached Milk from behind. It was clear she was bussy...talking to someone in the flowerbed?


  • 0

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger

 

39869903614_541c637998_b.jpg

 


#26952 Offline Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 28-July 14
  • 5,219 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2018 - 04:02 PM

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

 

 

Lucid lazily tilted her head toward Milk, eyes still closed. "Days pass as seconds, turn the key... Oh, what's that?" she inquired kindly, opening her eyes, surprisingly alert. "I must have been speaking through the dream," she guessed.


  • 0

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#26953 Offline Scrubbish

Scrubbish
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 14-August 16
  • 2,713 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2018 - 04:12 PM

--IC: Pyle: In the Mock City--

Pyle did not answer Reda's question.  Instead, he activated his Chameleon powers and slunk on ahead.  Slowly at first, then picking up speed.  Within a few seconds, he was a good twenty feet away from where he had started.  He ground to a halt, and took the right fork of the intersection.

Ducking inside a building, he pressed himself against a wall, his Chameleon ability still active, and peered out a window in the opposite wall, scanning for any other Rahkshi.

 

--IC: Milk: In the Courtyard--

Milk clapped her hands together.  "A dream?  I... yawn... love dreams!  What was it... yawn... about?"


  • 0

#26954 Offline Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 28-July 14
  • 5,219 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2018 - 04:49 PM

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

 

 

"I sailed wandering across summer skies lit by distant suns," Lucid began, "retracing stories of the past in sunlit forests, on shining mountains, at rivers' ends. The strength to relay memories of soft colored sunlight and an alternate view received me. Then at last I awoke refreshed."


  • 0

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#26955 Offline Coconut Fella

Coconut Fella
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 02-March 13
  • 602 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2018 - 11:58 AM

IC: Phantom - The Forge

 

She turned to the new stack of stones, happy with Gaiver's praise. There seemed to be a lot of that going around.

 

Planting her feet, Phantom drew in her arms. They felt as though they contained all the winds in the sky, all at once. She thrust both hands forward, almost being pushed back from the force of wind exploding from her palms. The rocks tumbled backwards, not as quickly or as powerfully as the individual rocks had, but strong enough to scatter them.

 

This felt so natural to her, despite never having done it before. Or.... hm. Best not to dwell on that in the moment.

 

"Good?" She asked Gaever.

 

OOC: I'll post sim when I figure out what the heck is going on with him :P


  • 0

#26956 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 25-May 09
  • 6,173 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 19 2018 - 07:01 PM

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1 & 5)

 

Tube watched the other team walk away in search of their fellows. "Just let me know when you want me to mash them," they said to their Master.

 

 

IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team 8)

 

Reda sighed deeply as she turned toward the alley Pyle had disappeared into. "Stay close you two," she muttered to Slif and Waiata.

 

She showed no more of a hurry than usual as she walked down the alley, watching the shadows carefully. "You're going to get yourself hurt out here," Reda called uncharacteristically loudly, "And if you get hurt, you can be sure I'll kill you when we get out of here."

 

 

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

 

She propped herself up with her newly freed hand and wiggled the other's fingers to show Vlad. "No need. If I could just find my sword, I'll help you..." She twisted uncomfortably trying to find where she dropped it. "There." She nodded toward the opposite corner of the room where the gleam of metal could barely be seen through the light streaming from the broken ceiling.


  • 0

#26957 Offline Scrubbish

Scrubbish
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 14-August 16
  • 2,713 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2018 - 02:48 PM

--IC: Pyle: In the Mock City--

Heh.  She can try to kill me, Pyle thought as he ignored Reda's calling.  He had a plan; a plan that involved major trickery.  A plan that didn't involve simply standing around waiting for other teams to find him.  He was going to find other teams, and offer his own allegiance to them in exchange for talking out his woefully incompetent teammates.

He regretted allying himself with Waiata and the other two; they had seemed so promising, but had turned out to be... well, disappointments.  Reda was all talk and no real action, Waiata was too easily contented with dumb plans, and Slif was just dumb.  Not at all worth his time and effort on the team.

 

--IC: Kri: In the Halls--

Having lost the attention of those three wanderers, Kri ambled through the halls, a fresh Butterfly Knife swiped from the Armory, looking for something, anything, to do.

 

--IC: Milk: In the Courtyard--

"Oh," she said.  "That sounds like... yawn... like a good dream.  I wish I had dreams like that... yawn... most of mine just involve me snuggling with something soft."

Footsteps from behind diverted her easily-diverted attention yet again; she turned around to see... "Friends!" she gasped happily.  "You... yawn... you came back!"

 

--OOC:--

Kri is Open For Interaction.


  • 0

#26958 Offline Smudge8

Smudge8
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 03-December 14
  • 2,081 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2018 - 11:38 AM

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

 

"Yes," Revenge replied. "I just wanted to apologize for earlier. My brother is new, and I'm a bit overprotective of him."

 

"And he said you are a girl," Danger piped up, "What does that mean?"


  • 0

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger

 

39869903614_541c637998_b.jpg

 


#26959 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,711 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2018 - 02:24 PM

IC Ezec:

 

Undiscouraged, the Lim-In kraata did all he could to assist, in this case slithering up Sliver while she was hopefully too busy fighting with Kororia and attempting to wrap himself around her throat and squeeze.

 

IC Aza:

The blow landed solidly, and she stumbled backwards, stars springing into existence in her vision. She snarled and threw an unstable slash with her quickly drawn stiletto at her attacker's arm.

 

IC Zas'ma:

 

Zas'ma was safely out of reach of the shortblade, and circled the whip around her body to strike again with its many tails, laced with Hunger. She was in a position of power here, she could afford to relish it for a little while.


  • 0

TG: dont make me track you down through time and stop you in person

EB: you can't track down through time WHAT YOU CAN'T CATCH!

EB: pchoooooo!

TG: oh god did you just blast off

EB: no...

EB: but that would have been sweet if i did just then.

 

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast

 

CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS

 

Corpus Rahkshi Discord

 

The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

 





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users