• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Corpus Rahkshi

Featured Rahkshi RPG Game

• Please log in to reply
27454 replies to this topic

#27441 Offline Coconut Fella

Coconut Fella
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 02-March 13
  • 608 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2018 - 12:47 PM

IC: Phantom - The Forge

Phantom nodded in response; food would be good. The unpleasant sensation in her head faded away as her priorities shifted to eating, a fact which Phantom decided to file away.

She turned towards the cobble stone structure that was the forge. For a few moments, she didn't move, instead drawing her eyes over the thing which she had built with her friend. For the duration of that project, she hadn't felt even the slightest bit of discomfort in her head. It felt right. Maybe there was more for her to do, rather than fight?

She shook her head. Now wasn't the time to get lost in thought. It was time for food.

Still rubbing her arms, -perhaps more from the chill, now- Phantom returned to the forge proper.

#27442 Offline Smudge8

Smudge8
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 03-December 14
  • 2,115 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2018 - 12:55 PM

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

"Sure," Revenge replied. There was a loud clanging sound as Danger accidentally dropped  one of his swords. "Put those away for now," Revenge said, "We'll focus on hand-to-hand first. Take a fighting stance."

Danger nodded. He defensively lifted his fists in front of his face and put his legs as close together as possible.

Revenge just laughed. "That's no use, try a wider stance like this." Revenge spread his feet about shoulder width apart. "And bend your knees."

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallways.

Junior had a look of shock on her face. "I've never heard of a Makuta not being nice."

IC: Melody-Refectory

Melody continued down the halls to the Refectory, only to see a large portion of it in shambles. "D-do you n-need h-help?" She asked the lone Rahkshi cleaning up the mess.

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

#27443 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,921 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2018 - 04:49 PM

IC: Whisper - Hallways.

"I... how?" I stammered, "Arrogance and... self-superiority are the defining... traits of their species."

Edited by Nato of Kra-Koro, Aug 06 2018 - 04:50 PM.

7UTQgy6.png

You win, or you die trying.

#27444 Offline Sassy Dalmation

Sassy Dalmation
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 16-October 14
  • 1,534 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2018 - 05:31 PM

IC: Mortsia
I finally throw out a punch, changing colors as I throw it out, before instantly reverting to my normal state. I smile a little. Let's try this again now. LA! RA! LA! I throw out punches in that order, each punch changing my arm's color briefly before changing back. I try this trick a couple more times, before becoming satisfied. Now the legs... Let's go LL and RL respectively. "LL." I say while imagining my body change to the coloration of my armor, save my left leg changing color to the neon green. Sure enough, it happens, but slowly. I keep repeating the process until I only have to think LL for my leg to change. Satisfied, I then start throwing out kicks with my left leg slowly, willing my leg to change color, before shutting off my power immediately after it would have hit. I'll get the hang of this new style in no time.

IC: Dahl
My brief session of wandering took me into the library, a place that should be quiet... The key word being should. Alas, there was some squabble going on between a couple of Rahkshi, one of which being an absolute unit of a Rahk. Yeah... I'm not gonna get involved in that one... So, I decide to grab a book on all sorts of different weapons, sit down, and just read.

IC: Carraig
"The goal of a wider stance is to give you a strong base, so you aren't easily knocked over. If I come over there and push you, ask yourself: would you fall down?" I say to Danger, leaning on my claymore. Hopefully I'm not over stepping my boundaries here.

OOC: Dahl (and technically Mortsia) OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation, Aug 06 2018 - 05:48 PM.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Vitesse, Mortsia, Draco, Malattia, and Leviathan

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

#27445 Offline NinthG1g4-by73

NinthG1g4-by73
  • Members
  • Toa

• 04-July 18
  • 101 posts

Posted Aug 06 2018 - 06:40 PM

IC: Paradox

"I don't entirely know the exact location of the books you seek," A blatant lie, wielded and implemented with surgical precision, underlined by a quizzical hiss as the Panrahk feigned looking about. Paradox knew the exact location of the books Thunder quested for. They held information more critical to him than this semi-mute Rahk, so he stashed them in his hiding place during his initial search for books. Some of them even make up his wall. "So for that I will simply suggest that you take time searching the library. I know that might be a while, given the size of this place. Is this need for knowledge pressured under expediency?"

#27446 Offline Smudge8

Smudge8
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 03-December 14
  • 2,115 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2018 - 07:57 PM

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

"Depends on how hard you push." Danger said, widening his own stance. "But I get the point."

Revenge nodded. "And bending your knees lets you act faster, so if I do something like this!" He threw a punch at his brother. Danger's arms faliled wildly into the air, but he managed to sidestep the attack. "...You can dodge," Revenge finished.

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallways

Junior looked completely befuddled. "But they are the guardians of the universe! I'm sure that Icarax is a nice guy once you get to know him." She glanced at her letter again and tucked it into a chink of her armor.

OOC: By the way, my last post of Melody was interacting with Shock.

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

#27447 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 25-May 09
  • 6,183 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 06 2018 - 09:44 PM

IC: Fang - Village of Kaam

Fang clamped his mouth shut in a snarl and stepped back. "Very well."

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1/5)

Tube collapsed and cradled their arm weakly. "Owwie."

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

Garrotte nodded and followed after, watching the side streets and holding her sword at the ready.

IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

Taking a brief moment to see Door was taking care of Crate, Tear focused on the two Kavinika before him, feinting stabs to keep them occupied.

IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team 8)

Well, now the stab was the least of her problems, because all the rest of her hurt too. She was barely holding herself up, just trying to catch the breath that had been forced from her lungs. The Rahi didn't seem likely to give her the chance.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"The pleasure is all yours," Canvas glared at Dahl as they walked away, and she wrapped an arm around Melody's shoulder. "What a creep, don't listen to..."

She grinned brightly as someone else stepped up to her, and Melody continued through into the Refectory. "Hey, uh, what can I do for you?"

#27448 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,921 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2018 - 12:44 AM

IC: Whisper - Hallway.

"I know all I need to... about Icarax. He's arrogant... simple-minded... brutish..." I wavered, stumbling slightly as I feigned a fresh bout of dizziness.

7UTQgy6.png

You win, or you die trying.

#27449 Offline GunmetalGold

GunmetalGold
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 04-April 18
  • 39 posts

Posted Aug 07 2018 - 02:24 AM

IC: Thunder - Deflated

Thunder's mood quickly dissipated, and she eyed the Panrahk, sensing he knew more than he was letting on. She shook her head in response and stood, balancing the book on her carapace, between her spines. She quickly scrawled a thank you and left to search for more books.

OOC: Thunder OFI

IC: Vigilem Diode

Vigilem looked over their shoulder at Shock and made a small gesture towards him.

"This Rahkshi wasn't terribly helpful. I was wondering if you could give me directions to the gym?"

But he just told you where-

"I don't trust him, seeing as he's the one who did all that." He growled, before turning back to Canvas. "Excuse my sister. She likes to interrupt me."

#27450 Offline Sassy Dalmation

Sassy Dalmation
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 16-October 14
  • 1,534 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2018 - 03:31 AM

IC: Shock
Heh. Do I need help? Maybe, but not with this. And I ain't about to spill my sob story to some random stranger, so no, I don't. Was what my mind told me to say. But... What if I could manipulate them?... Nah. Wasn't my style. I just kinda punch things. None of this plotty schemey garbage that others do. "I should be fine on my own. Thanks for the offer." I say to Melody. Was this nicer than usual? Absolutely. But the last thing I needed was this obviously very soft Rahk to go running off and bring another Prefect executing their... Judgement on me. I wince in pain as I pick up another bowl.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Vitesse, Mortsia, Draco, Malattia, and Leviathan

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

#27451 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 19-August 07
  • 2,295 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2018 - 10:06 AM

IC: Lost

"Hurt bad! Stop hurting...good!" Lost said, nodding confidently.

IC: A! - Infirmary

A! grinned. Yeah!!! He drew a big smiley face on the chalkboard and showed it to Lost. Lost was so cool and on the level. They just got it.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

#27452 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

• 14-October 11
  • 5,725 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2018 - 02:57 PM

IC Hand/Rebellion:

So the two little groups wen their separate ways, most of the Rahkshi heading off to tend to the wounds of the various Rebellion members, Shield in particular needed attention to prevent a suit infection. Fang's own body heat was killing off most anything that could gunk up his systems, despite his shoulder wound. 

The others headed inside the main building, Reach's feet shifting, becoming rubbery and almost cushioned to absorb the sound of his footsteps as he made his way into the building. 

IC Muaka:

A low rumble and a flash of movement. Muaka had learned how to hunt rahkshi very effectively and being an ambush predator it was truly impressive that such a large beast could hide so effectively from rahkshi eyes. It was poor Luffy that was snatched up as he rushed out to stop his friend, swallowed almost whole before being teleported outside the arena, covered in Muaka saliva but otherwise unharmed.

Booger meanwhile would be confronted with a Muaka that had it's meal quite literally taken from its jaws.

IC  Nui Jaga:

Pyle too would be brought inches form pincer-y death only to be brought outside the area unharmed.

IC Zas'ma/Oshi:

Zas'ma struck again, tearing a slice across Oshi's other side, and the poor Mind Reader fell back, her abilities activating and leaving her a blubbering, incoherent mess that was soon teleported away.

IC Exigent:

This rahkshi was also teleported out of the area, and he and his team mates would hear, Non-participation will not earn my favor and serves nothing but to waste my time.

TG: dont make me track you down through time and stop you in person

EB: you can't track down through time WHAT YOU CAN'T CATCH!

EB: pchoooooo!

TG: oh god did you just blast off

EB: no...

EB: but that would have been sweet if i did just then.

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast

CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS

Corpus Rahkshi Discord

The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

#27453 Offline Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 28-July 14
  • 5,261 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2018 - 12:30 AM

IC: Gaever / Forge

The spartan interior of her own forge was comforting after that tense exchange. These walls they'd constructed together, materials they'd gathered, were calming surroundings. It was a reminder that they could accomplish good things together.

The Surahk filled two handcrafted bowls from the remaining ration of Corpus gruel, handing one to Phantom and keeping one herself. "More food will need to be obtained soon," she noted. "It may be possible to scavenge for some nearby, or even grow our own... If not, more of... this... can always be obtained from the school..." It occurred to her she'd never tried the bland slop warm, and a mild application of her power gave her bowl the temperature of fresh soup... but still none of the flavor. Oh well...

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

It wasn't long before Vlad and his companions were stopped in their tracks by the unmistakable sound of Rahkshi footsteps down a nearby street.

And that meant the others could have heard them just now too...

The Vampire readied his weapons, barbed whip in right hand, war axe in left. With bravado he really wasn't feeling, he gestured sharply to his teammates - element of surprise! let's go! - and charged around the corner, his whip lashing out at a randomly selected Percy.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff, Aug 18 2018 - 12:31 AM.

00_america_bird.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_machine_cavalry.jpg

#27454 Offline Coconut Fella

Coconut Fella
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 02-March 13
  • 608 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2018 - 12:46 AM

IC: Phantom - The Forge

Phantom idly scooped the food into her mouth with her figners. Another project would be good, it could keep them busy for a while. Maybe even for a long while? She sighed. One could only hope.

"How does food grow?" She asked the plasma rahk. This was not a concept familiar to her.

IC: Sim Xire - Gym

For the entire duration of the conflict with the muaka, Sim had been frozen in fear. Quite literally. It was no sooner that he saw the monster that he activated his ability and became stationary, like a stone set in the ground. He watched with a degree of shame as they fought around him, while all he did was maintain his field. How disgusting.

He couldn't see anyone now; he couldn't turn his head to look down past the edge of the roof. A sickening weight fell in his stomach as he watched the Muaka devour a rahkshi, only contributing to his inaction. He was powerless. And cowardly. Just like Fate said.

Edited by Coconut Fella, Aug 18 2018 - 12:41 AM.

#27455 Offline Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 28-July 14
  • 5,261 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2018 - 08:37 PM

GM IC:

The students left in the copied city gradually become aware of a low rumble emanating from its perimeter. At first faint, mysterious, and easily dismissed, as it grew stronger they began to infer or even see its source. The wall around the edge of the city was slowly closing in, crumbling and crushing the buildings before it into the ground like a fusion of bulldozer and glacier. Those preferring life in three dimensions would realize they should probably head toward the center

The Kavinika at Crate's neck plunged its fangs into his throat, only to be painfully torn away a moment later by Door's mace hurling toward a nearby wall with a broken yelp. Under normal circumstances the two at his arms might have fled at this point, but present by the gracious wrath of Icarax, both lunged at Door once more, one leaping teeth bared at his head while the other's slavering jaws shot at his shin.

Tear's feints, meanwhile, did little to prevent the last wolf attacking him; it hesitated briefly but opted to pounce at his chest to knock him over.

The Nui-Jaga facing Reda was as successful as Pyle's. A furious strike from its stinger dealt a lethal blow to the pavement where Reda had been the instant before, until Icarax teleported her ingloriously out of the shrinking arena. Dismayed and confused, the scorpions scuttled off into the city...

Your teammates have been defeated. reverberated the harsh voice of Icarax in Waiata and Slif's heads.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff, Aug 18 2018 - 08:41 PM.

00_america_bird.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_machine_cavalry.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users