Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Green

"Here." Green pointed to several cups of water mixed with the solutions. "If the slop turns a color different than this, it signifies the presence of a certain substance. I also 'borrowed' this chart," she stated, pointing to a slab of rock with carvings on it that basically amounted to "darker is more".

IC Vaalku

Simply quiet. All the rush and talk had o0ccured right next to him. I'll be back in a second he thought. He walked over and saw Fang.

Some other Rahk was sitting eating jerky noisily next to him. This time, Vaalku made himself a little more obvious, leaning on the wall not too far from them.

OOC: BTW, Bullseye is a cultured person, somewhat, and he has some etiquette, too. He eats silently.

IC: Bullseye

He realizes that Fang was probably not in the mood to talk. Bullseye decides to recruit members the old-fashioned way. He decides to sneakily leave a professional-looking poster on the wall of the Refectory.

Are you in search of truth? Or justice of sorts? Come by the library.

Along with that he drew their group symbol, the same symbol on his chest and Toxin's arm, and he signed the poster as "The Dimir." He walked away quickly and headed to his dorm and then to the library to read and perhaps wait for potential recruits.

IC: Toxin

He wakes up and realized that he was asleep for the whole day. Looking at the table, he finds a note from Bullseye.

Going to recruit people. Go to library if you want to help.

"Might as well," he thought. And he went to the library, took a book about assassin skills, and sat down next to Bullseye.

OOC: Open to interaction, and hopefully to those that will join. Perhaps looking at my characters profile can help understand what my characters are up to.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Bullseye

Taking a quick break, he goes back to the Refectory just to see the same Rahkshi that was watching Fang tear off that poster. He narrows his eyes, burning the figure into his mind. When the Rahkshi left, he picked up the fallen parchment, and walked down the hall. However, he accidentally left the part with the Dimir symbol lying on the floor.

"I guess paper is out of the question. Perhaps there is another way to bring people to our side."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Burst

"Yeah, I'm a Kurahk. Sorry about that. I was trying to set them off..." he said, pointing to fang and the others with him."but, they weren't angry enough for my powers to influence them into starting a fight."

OOC: Burst did explain where everything was to anubyssium in an earlier post.

IC:

"Couldn't you set them off no matter how angry they already were?" Anubissium asked.

OOC:

She's trying to make allies and friends. She's basically trying to make friends with him. Make sense? It does in my mind, at least. Not sure about others'.

"They weren't angry enough for me to influence them into a fight. All they felt was the irritation that you felt a few seconds ago. My powers can't do too much now, but once my level is high enough, I will have the power to start wars."

IC: Anubissium

"Starting wars sounds like an excellent plan. Stated with the utmost of sarcasm, by the way. So, what exactly is going on right now? Is there anything we should be doing, or is it free time right now?" Anubissium asked Burst.

IC: Dodge-256

"So how are you doing?" Dodge asked Abyss.

IC: Abyssium

"Pretty good for the most part. I'm trying to form a team or group of my own, but so far have only found one person even amenable to the idea of joining me, and they said they wouldn't join, just help out. Other than constant disappointments on that front, though, I'm doing pretty good." Abyssium answered dejectedly.

OOC:

Glorious Christmas break! Two whole weeks off of school! Woo-hoo!

"Just because I could create wars doesn't mean I will. I don't have the power to absorb anger, so I couldn't stop any wars I create. It's like an explosive. Just because you can light the fuse, it doesn't mean that doing so would be in your best interest. Anyways, we don't have any assignments, currently, but we will most likely get one soon."

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Revenge (Writing)

Dear book,

I don't know what happened to me today.  I was in the diplomacy class, and things were going ok.  Omega was a little anoyed at the teacher, but that was to be expected.  Than Raptor burst in and I jumped to conclusions and got angry at him.  I just wanted to keep him from experimenting on Rider.  Another Rahkshi who had interupted our class said that it was my nature to fight for the Makuta and I told him I fought for no one but me and my friends.  I was about to punch him when the Rahkshi from the rooftop shouted at us to all stop fighting.  I turned to look at him, I must have been stairing to hard because he started crying and took off.  After that I left.  I hope Rider is ok.  I'm a little ashamed about helping to ruin the class.

Sincerely,

Revenge

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Vaalku

Vaalku came back and saw the paper he had torn was gone, leaving only the symbol left. He had a terrible idea. He loved his terrible ideas.

Grabbing the paper for the sign for the "class", he scribbled some words on the back that said:

This Is vitally important. Any Rahk with this symbol is a traitor and shall be reported. He then drew the symbol on the paper.

IC: Toxin

​Bullseye had sent him to pick up the symbol that he accidentally left. He saw the Rahkshi that Bullseye mention write something on a sheet of paper. He picked it up and read it. He took the paper and the symbol, which Vaalku had the decency to leave behind.

He threw the papers into the air and shredded it into a million pieces with his sickles. His took everything to the dorm to burn, and then to the library to report to Bullseye.

"He's not going to like this."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OoC: Wow, this RPG moves faster than Ta-Koro!

IC Dallior:

I knock the Rahk's blade off of my neck, priming the French horn/sonic weapon. "Whoa, now!" I say, chuckling evilly. "Don't get too touchy now." The french Horn is ready to blow at a moment's notice.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Metal / Gymnasium, Fighting the Twins \ IC:

Metal suddenly stopped hearing himself. He was most definitely still playing his axe-guitar, and most definitely screaming his heart out. When he opened his eyes, he saw in front of him two nearly identical Rahkshi. With a gasp to himself (that was, of course, inaudible), the power scream Rahkshi took a step back. He had learned earlier that taking on multiple opponents was a bad idea.

Why did everybody hate him? He just wanted to play his music in peace and anger.

Whatever the case, Metal said (silently), "Aw c'mon guys, does this really need to escalate to violence?" Having said this, he flipped his axe-guitar around and held it defensively.

Short / Refectory, Talking to Fang \ IC:

As Short finished her meal, she saw Fang being harassed by another Rahkshi. Not forgetting the fact that he had slipped out while she was talking to him earlier, the little Rahkshi flew over to his table and determinately stood on the bench beside him. Not wanting to get distracted this time, Short got right up in Fang's face and asked, "Now, why'd y'all up an' run las' time we mayet? I ain't gon' hurt ya!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*