Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Poly:

My blade doesn't move more than an inch before I pull it back to his throat. His weapon, while strange, activates. I narrow my eyes, and whisper like the shadows of Makuta, "Do it an I WILL turn you into a Kraata shishkabab. Tell me how you know me."

My rhotuka was also still aimed squarely at his head. At this range, it wouldn't miss.

IC: (Snakey)

Pho didn't seem to have heard him, so he repeated his statement.

"Fang isn't all that bad. He kinda helped me in the first assignment..."

IC: (Wraith)

"Change of plan: an alternative is needed immediately."

Leaving the smith with these words, Wraith went searching for another Ghost...one hour later, she had what she needed and was heading back to the school. 

Edited by Sil

Kathok

OOC: Norik, The Twins left the refectory a while ago. They're actually in the gym confronting Metal.

IC: The Twins.

Being accustomed to the quiet as he was, Silencer had learnt to lip read. He wasn't sure if Metal had, though, so Silencer released the silence field and spoke directly to the Power Scream rahk. "This is a gym. A place for fighting, and sparring practice. Not for disrupting the training of others with pointless music. If you wish to play, go elsewhere. If you wish to train, then do so." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Chekquars (Hallways)

"Indeed, those would be useful. However, as it is likely a time unfavorable to be out and about, I think that we should roam the school, perhaps looking for new recruits. Rahkshi on their own, perhaps. However, be cautious. We do not want to make anyone mad, especially those allied to Phogen. Phogen is someone whom I consider at the least an equal, and as such I would prefer to not get that group against us, especially as Phogen has rapidly gathered more Rahkshi than I could even be sure about or even count.. Let's be off, now. Shall we pass by the Refectory?"

As he speaks, he glances down each hall, orienting himself, before stepping forward towards the side that would lead the group back to the Refectory.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: (Wraith)

Some time later, Wraith was standing behind Chequars.

She stepped forwards into his field of vision with eerie silence, saying in an impassive voice: "Chequars, I am Wraith, a member of your team on the last assignment. You may not remember me."

People often didn't.

"I have visited the mainland and acquired these." she continued, producing a small cylinder the size of a spray can seemingly from nowhere. It was made of a black metal-like substance, which upon closer inspection would reveal itself to be very slightly translucent.

"I had five of these capsules made for me. Each contains an extremely explosive gel, which when sprayed onto a surface- " here, she indicated the nozzle at the top of the cylinder " -and ignited...well, let us just say that anyone nearby will walk away with more than a headache. And probably less than an entire suit."

She handed the capsule to the rahkshi of darkness.

"Take this as a token of my goodwill, so that we may work together many a time in future." She gave him a highly believable smile.

Although a useful ally, she knew Chequars' type: he would try to manipulate her to no end, and probably try to get his claws on the other four capsules. That was why she had told him there were only five, when there were in fact twenty.

"The only dilemma is to create an effective way to ignite the gel, while being far enough away not to be affected by the blast."

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Glass

"I see. I love science. What's needed?"

OOC: Well, time to scoot off. Disregard previous Floor post.

IC: Floor

The food was bad, but that was normal. You'd think that if all Rahkshi had eaten was slop, they'd be used to it, but no. The Makuta liked their Rahks ignorant of culinary tastes.

Floor took a walk, examining his new weapon as we went. The grains that seemed to comprise the adaptable blade seemed to flow and reform to his thoughts, so one moment he had a falchion, the next, a dagger, and the next, a short axe.

Then the sound hit him. It wasn't so much bad as it was loud. Really loud.

Then it stopped, in the distinctive hush of a silence field.

The silence emanated from the gym, and Floor hurried in.

"Well, things didn't take long to boil over again," noting the Twins confronting the new music-enthusiast Rahkshi.

IC Vaalku

Violence everywhere. Was this what the school really amounted to? He did notice a Rahk shred the paper and leave. He softly  swept up the scraps of paper and was going to put them in a trash can when a Rahk zoomed up into the face of Fang. Bloody no. Vaalku dashed over and yanked the Rahk away from Fang, saying "Get away from him!!"

OOC: Hey, Ghidora. Toxin took the papers with him and burned them in the dorm. I put that in my post.

IC: Toxin

He woke up first. He went to the gym in the hopes of finding a sparring partner.

OOC: Open for fighting.

IC: Bullseye

He overslept. But it was okay. He groggily left for the Refectory.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Melody

Melody dried the tears from her eyes.  "Why did I break down like that," She thought out loud. "Usually, I-I-I don't know what happened there.  That one Rahkshi was staring at me so intensely."  She got up and looked out into the hall, two Rahkshi were talking just a few doors down so Melody closed the door to wait a bit longer.

IC: Revenge

Revenge scowled at the mention of Raptor.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Metal / Gymnasium, Fighting the Twins \ IC:

"Why does everybody hate music! You wanna fight? Fine. Let's fight." Without further ado, Metal unleashed a full-blast power scream which would, hopefully, catch the Twins off guard. Whether or not the scream would connect, Metal was ready for whatever attack would come first. He already knew that one of them defied his coloration, and he wouldn't be surprised if the other also failed to reflect confusion. Although, maybe that was part of the confusion. In either case, he readied himself for the one-sided fight.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*