Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Omega

Omega sharpened his axes on his exoskeleton, each time becoming more and more impatient to draw blood. He didn't know his Chaser and he had no idea who it could be. They literally could have got him just now. He decided to go to the gym, to relax and to practice. Maybe his target was in there?

OOC: I feel like dawn is in a couple hours maybe. Whatever, RP time I flexible.

IC Vir

Gymnasium

When Vir entered the gym, they found two students lined up for a sparring match: Glass and Xara, if Vir recalled correctly. Forcing themself to remain calm, Vir drew their sword and walked over to them.

"Hello there... Looks like you two are already set for your fight. Maybe I could fight the winner?"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Omega hobbled himself to the Gym. He saw 3 students in there: Vir, Glass and Xara. He really couldn't be bothered to attack Glass at this point. He decided to bide his time and train for a bit. He walked up to one of the dummys and scissor kicked it, catapulting it's head into the ceiling. He then kept practising on it, honing his powers more and more. 

IC: Hashan.

He walked up to the small creature, and took his leaf rather vigorously from him. He slowly waved it in-front of his face between two fingers, and then placed it discreetly in his satchel without opening the lid.

He then walked away from the Gym and through the halls. He wanted to see if he could get anyone to help him/find his target/find his assassin.

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC Vir

Gymnasium

Vir, who had been about to challenge Omega to a duel, leapt out of the way as the Magnetic suddenly caught sight of another Rahkshi in the hall, evidently infuriated. Now seemed like a time to stay out of the way.

Edited by Akavakaku

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: (Snakey)

Snake grinned behind his face plate as he received the name. Yes.

After going back to his dorm for a while, he spent some time setting up a trap in his room. It wasn't anything serious,in fact it was basically the same thing he had used on Clock in the library: a bucket of slop balanced on top of the door.

If the door was opened more than half way, the heavy metal bucket would fall on the unsuspecting assassin, possibly giving them a headache at most, but, more importantly, covering their optic sensors with muck.

Using his limited teleportation powers and small build, he could get through the doorway without opening the door more than a quarter of the way. He grinned again.

Earlier, he had overheard the mysterious sonics rahk (Phogen, was it?) asking Suv if he/she was allowed to aid others without taking part, and then later, him/her helping another student figure out their assassin. Snake intended to do the same.

Locking his dorm's door, he made his way, after some searching, to where Phogen was standing.

"Hey...I heard you were giving a helping hand to us lot...I'll give you a coupla widds if you find out my assassin..." The only way to get widgets was to go to the Ghost's village and they were pretty pointless in school. Outside however, they could be used to buy anything from tech to non-slop food from the Fe-Matoran.

There was also a possibility that Green would trust him to an extent (provided she wasn't his assassin) due to their joint annoyance at the rahk that Snake had now learned was called Omega. The same went for Squid.

Not ideal allies, but his best chances.

Kathok

OOC; I edited that post. Sorry posted without thinking.

Omega kept training, keeping an eye on the other Rahks in the gym. He stopped beating up the dummy and looked at it. It was torn up completely. He grinned and took a break to swig some water. He looked at Vir. "Hey man, wanna spar?" He said. It was a break from his infuriated voice he had been using before.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC Phogen:

Good. Caoutchouc was busy trying to down Exxan. He would not see this coming. Turning to Snake, she said "Help me bring down Caoutchouc, and your payment is waived." He pumped his legs, flying down the rails of the bookshelf ladder. Waiting for ot to get caught in the pile of books, she carried the momentum into a double-fisted blow to the back to the distractsed Caoutchouc's skull, aided in height and speed by the glide of the ladder.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"Right." He had no idea why this non-participant was trying to "assassinate" another student, but if his help meant that he didn't have to use up some of his last remaining widgets, he would happily oblige.

As Phogen attacked, Snake shifted to on top of a high book shelf, where he could get a better view of the library.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

OOC; I edited that post. Sorry posted without thinking.

Omega kept training, keeping an eye on the other Rahks in the gym. He stopped beating up the dummy and looked at it. It was torn up completely. He grinned and took a break to swig some water. He looked at Vir. "Hey man, wanna spar?" He said. It was a break from his infuriated voice he had been using before.

OOC: Also edited.

IC Vir

Gymnasium

Vir cautiously sized up Omega. He didn't seem to mean any real harm to Vir, but he looked tough and aggressive.

"Maybe just a warm-up fight."

Vir took a combat posture, sword raised, and watched Omega intently, waiting for him to make the first move.

IC: Green

"Popular, huh."

After that outburst in the gym, probably less so.

It's that idiot's fault though. That moron.

"Uh... That might not be the best idea at the moment-three bowls for the bugs please-given our current assignment ; besides, I only have baseless speculation to go off of at the moment." Her hand slowly reached for her "Scarab Blade", as some called it; could Squid be her assassin? She directed the bugs on the left side if her body to feed on the slop; she couldn't afford to completely let her guard down.

IC Vir

Gymnasium

Omega's reaction to the feint was greater than Vir had anticipated, throwing off their next move and forcing them to defend themself against his attack with an upraised sword.

So far I've been doing exactly what Suvok says to do when sparring... what if that's the problem?

Rather than follow with a quick jab around Omega's guard, as they thought Suvok would have instructed, Vir made a direct sword strike to the staff, intending to knock it away, then tried to slash at Omega's waist, though not meaning to injure.

Omega managed to hold to the staff (though he staggered backwards) with his magnetism powers but the slash caught him off guard and dug into his armour. Omega was surprised. He was REALLY enjoying training with this guy. Omega tried something else. He swung his bo in an figure of eight arc, trying to deter Vir.

After training with Vir for a bit he decided to go to the library. He needed to apoligise to someone. He thanked Vir for the training and he went to the cafeteria. And there she was with her insect cloak. He went up to her. "Hey erm... I'm sorry about eariler alright? I was having a day. Don't worry about not being popular. Everyone hates me instead of you." Omega said.

IC CLockwork:

Clockwork zoomed down the halls, headed for the CHirox Causeway. He paid little attention to the fighting students, and once at teh Causeway, soared upwards.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Squid

Squid looked over his shoulder at Omega and Green. He glared at Omega, but soon began to think of ways the two could be friends. 

Maybe a good, fair, one-on-one sparring match would be nice. He's a good fighter, and enjoys it. He'd like it if I challenged him, even if I don't like to fight. Besides, it would be good training. 

Squid began to stand up but stopped himself. Now was not the time for that.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Ah, no; it's fine."

It wasn't. And what was with this guy, going from rageaholic berserker to being suddenly apologetic? Still, she had to keep appearances, so she put up an amicable front. "Don't worry about it."

Passing by the magnetism Rahkshi, she carefully proceeded into the library...

And found both of the people she was looking for.

Phogen was in the middle of delivering a double fisted blow to Cautohoc's (how did you spell it?) head.

It couldn't have been more convenient.

The Kofo-Jaga and Photo bugs on her person crawled onto the floor, headed for the trapped elasticity rahkshi.

Omega wasn't convinced. Omega decided to follow Green. That exit was a bit sudden to be legit. And he almost wished he didn't look. He saw a elasticity rahkshi getting eaten by some bugs. Omega ducked behind a bookshelf. He heard a lot of chattering and screaming. He slowly walked off, slightly disturbed by what happened. He passed Squid on the way. He tried not to look at him. 

OOC: Open for interaction. 

Edited by VahkiDane

IC Vir

Gymnasium

Vir breathlessly thanked Omega in kind for the sparring practice, then turned their attention to a large scuff inflicted by Omega on their shoulder armor. Maybe they could find some white metal dye on the mainland. But not tonight, morning was coming. Vir was hungry, and decided it was probably late enough to safely visit the cafeteria.

Snake dived down towards Coutchouac* from the bookshelf, slamming towards the rahk's head, feet first.

As he descended, he caught sight of The Pusher, Insect Queen and Calamari. Green was sending a swarm of bugs to envelop Cautchuauc Cautchouca Cuachtouc Stretchy.

* Yeah, I don't know how to spell his name either :P

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC Vir

Refectory

Vir was pleased to find the refectory mostly empty. After getting a scoop of sludge, they sat down across from one of the few remaining students in the room, a smallish Chain Lightning Rahkshi.

IC: Chekquars (Refectory) 

Chekquars had waited. Oh, he had waited and plotted and schemed and waited, and to be honest he felt like it was almost routine to stand in this corner, hidden by the darkness. 

He scowled at himself. Routine killed evil overlords. People could manipulate routines. 

Glancing around the room, he decided now would be a good time and slipped out before dropping his cloak of darkness and striding back into the room, letting himself appear to take no notice of the occupants. Evil overlords ignored their minions when they weren't commanding them, but they did keep a critical eye on said minions. The same would apply here.

Taking a bucket of slop for himself, the Darkness Rahkshi took a seat at an empty table, near where a few others were eating, namely an Anger and Chain Lightning, but still close enough to the wall that he had a side reasonably covered. He didn't expect any trouble, but that didn't mean he wasn't paying attention. Chekquars had been scheming, and he never forgot to include "Pay Attention to your surroundings and Improvise as needed," as a general footnote.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Squid

Squid looked away from Omega and took a few deep breaths. He looked back at the Rahkshi who had attacked him earlier and said, 

"Look, you need to work on controlling your emotions. You can't just go any attack someone to get them to tell you something. Charging in blindly like that is only gonna get you killed. I would have told you where Glass was, but now you've made a fool of yourself and everyone knows that Glass is your target. I'm willing to forgive you if you are willing to change your ways. I'm only gonna give you one chance with this, okay?" 

Squid held out his hand to Omega nervously.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Omega took his hand. "Alright. I'm sorry. I wasn't having a good day at all." He sighed. "The thing is mate I'm not used to controlling my emotions considering I don't usually speak to anyone. But yeah I'm sorry. Besides I'm pretty sure someone has a plan to get me anyway" Omega said, grinning slightly. 

OOC: Dat foreshadowing tho!

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Exxan.

Caoutchouc's stretchy fist caught Exxan in the chin, sending him reeling, but he recovered quickly. Phogen was here now, and that idiot Snakey, and was that Green over there?

Caoutchouc was still trapped, so Exxan raised his hand and focused his powers on another pile of books, ripping free the small one he'd placed at the bottom, causing the rest of the pile to topple towards the trapped Rahkshi.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"..."

Shrugging, Green gave Caoutchouc a token poke with her scarab blade. "Well."

"So, I hear you're brokering information?" Green said to Phogen, trying as hard as she could not to put a snobbish inflection in her voice. She took a seat on Caoutchoc's body. Thougj maybe that wasn't the best idea? Exxan and Snake were there, and either one of them could be her assassin. The swarm of fireflyers began flying around her in a larger circle while the Hoto and Kofo-Jaga returned to her side.

IC: Exxan.

"I'm going to assume he was your target?" Exxan asked Green. "And it seems he was hunting me. Since he failed to defeat either of us, I think he's out." He looked at Phogen. "You lied to me about who my assassin was. You owe me."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Omega in his sleep made his plan. He was going to need help here. And he knew exactly who to ask. He also thought about his assassin. Who WAS it? Whoever it was missed his chance. He kept thinking. And the more he thought, the bigger his bloodlust became. Good... He thought. Tommorow morning will be fun..

OOC: BZPTime invoked

IC: Dodge-256

The light of dawn hadn't arrived yet when 256 reached Phantom-on-the-Water; that was good. Xhe still had time to spare before the light forced them inside. "What was I going to do-ah, yes." Xhe'd go see if any of the Ghosts needed any work done and if xhe could get anything useful for it; if xhe couldn't secure a job or any useful items, xhe'd either hang around in the village and make plans or make a trip to the Cauldron and raid somebody's weapon stash. He had enough widgets for bed and breakfast, perhaps? Would anybody follow him out here?

Edited by namcurtsnoC