Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Dormirahk - Dormitories

Barely managing to clamber their way over to the bed, Dormirahk used the last of their strength to heave themselves into it, falling asleep quickly from there.

And into the dream they went, a deep dream far away from the waking world... A dream where they were not alone.

Cuutuk - Worried

He just looks at the ground. "W-well, I say we keep it under wraps.. J-j-j-just in c-c-case...." he stutters. His father would most likely kill him if he heard such troubling news. Or Melody. He had no tolerance for inconveniences. Roadblocks.

And the way he'd die wouldn't be pretty. Probably bugs. Lots and lots of bugs.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Canvas - Dorms

He disappeared inside without so much as a backward glance, leaving Canvas out in the halls alone. She sighed and started toward the Gym, only to collapse against the wall heaving and sputtering.

"What... is it... this time?" she groaned. But as suddenly as it came, it was gone. Canvas straightened, and something about her hand caught her attention. That being that it wasn't there. No, it was still there, she could see ripples as it moved across the shadowed wall, but otherwise it was indistinguishable from the rough, dim surface. "No way..."

IC: Melody - Cauldron

Melody leaned forward and gave him another quick hug. "If you're worried about it, I won't tell anyone."

IC Grim:

"When not in use (a rare occasion, to be sure), it is a simple stone dome. It can be controlled mentally to provide training means or stages upon which to spar with a partner."

They chuckled; a sound which was intended to be light and friendly but perhaps did not come across as such, "I like to think of it as a second home here at the academy."

"I hope no one is w-worried about us... yes, let's go."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

She stood in the halls for a time, so absorbed in her new power she had almost completely forgotten her task.

OOC: Canvas open to interaction, if anyone's interested.

Cuutuk - Flight mode -> School

Cuutuk folded, hovering and waiting for Melody to fold as well. "Let's go."

Krieveks - on his way to the gym

As I walked to the gym, my shoulder hit some dumb rahk just standing in my way. It was really the only way to get by her, because she was standing in the dead center of the hall.

"Move it, grub," I said under my breath. Her pink eyes were just staring. The dummy.

(OOC: dumb rahk is Canvas)

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

GM IC Thurisaz:

"Glass wins! The fight is concluded! Tube, Aerahk, go and help them along to tend their wounds."

GM Johmak:

"Be it well. We are fast running up to the safe place. Small and hidden away from seeing eyes. You should come and be.... Seeing it."

She offered a hand.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas staggered for a moment, blinked, and then considered the Rahkshi who had shoved her. A brutish Vorahk. Yeah, she'd seen him around.

Better to remain silent than possibly provoke him. She'd had enough of that for a lifetime.

She hops up alongside and smiles at him before following him out.

IC: Hoto - Johmak's Airship

Hoto couldn't tell if Johmak was trying to call attention to her blindness or it was just an honest mistake. Giving the shapeshifter the benefit of the doubt, she took the hand.

IC: Tube - Gym

At last the fight had come to a... well, a boring conclusion, actually. Tube had been hoping one of them would have been cooked to a crisp or blown halfway across the Gym, but no such luck. 

Ever eager to heed their Master, Tube hopped right up and ran to the edge of the stage, their brief episode of moments ago forgotten. In fact, they seemed to have a new spring in their step, and a slightly faster pace.

Edited by Click

OOC: Another big sorry to Click, this time around it was because I was writing my thesis.

IC: Kororia - Library

"But we gotta do our homework!" she tugged on Tear's hand. "Or we'll get in trouble!"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Glass

Glass struggled to his feet, feet planted into the bottom of the moat. He saw Tube approaching to tend to the fighters' wounds, but Glass had other things in his mind.

We won. We won!

Yeah... We did.

Glass waded through the water to Exxan, who had righted himself.

He held out his hand.

"That was a close one. Good match."

IC: Orloc - Library

"Hymns... hymns from deep below... hymns of clockworks of wires and machines... wait, this isn't supposed to be here." Orloc, while browsing through one of the shelves, seemed to single out one of the books. With a distasteful look on their face, Orloc looked inside, throwing it away angrily. "Lies! Falsehoods and lies! Traitors! Betrayers of the old blood and brother killers! Curse them!"

Orloc seemed to calm down all of a sudden, returning to their former activity of absentmindedly browsing the shelves. "Flight and rivers... a flying river over the great mountain... dark. Dark and full of death! Iron spires with waterfalls of black streams falling into the sky... they would kill the sun..."

OOC: Orloc is open for interaction

IC: Aerahk - Gym

Aerahk heeded his master's call and went with Tube to help out.

IC: Uunrak - Refectory

I nodded. I supposed a place for physical activities would be well regarded by the rahkshi of this school, providing an environment for exercise as well as being an outlet for their emotions. "Well then, I suppose it's off to the Gym?"

Edited by Onaku

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"Same to you," I winced, trying to ignore the stinging from... pretty much every part of my body, "A well-deserved win."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim- Refectory > Gym:

"Indeed. Come, my friend."

The two made the short trip to the Gym in little time, stepping into the open area. Grim signaled a porter over and stopped to give an instruction to the small machine, which promptly turned to the armory and rolled away.

IC: Uunrak - Gym

Friend? Friend... I... I hadn't... really been... called that... before...

I tried my best to remain stoic even though on the inside, for probably the first time since I could remember myself, I was absolutely ecstatic. Friend. I was liking this Grim fellow more and more. We could probably work out any makuta loyalty business later... not that I have any problems with makuta loyalists. Some of my best friends are makuta loyalists... well... my one friend, I suppose.

Stepping into the gym, my eyebrow... plates... raised up in relative awe at the sight of the large dome overhead. Within, a tournament was apparently wrapping up, with someone named 'Glass' beating an 'Exxan' and taking first place. Interesting. "So... are tournaments a regular thing here or-?"

"Sounds good to me," gingerly, I clambered out of the moat, and began making my way towards the gym exit.

There were dozens of other students on their way in, answering the assignment summons, but I was in no hurry to join them in another staff-mandated slaughter. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As Exxan clambered out, Tube was waiting there to offer assistance and support. "Are you okay?" they asked as they chased after him.

IC: Tear - Library

For the first time in a while, Tear's eyes meet Kororia's, conveying all the fear a Rahkshi could muster. "D-d-don't y-you know w-what these 'assignments' are?"

Glass heard the assignment summons too, and he certainly did not feel like getting into battle so soon. Tube approached, offering aid.

"Dunno about him, but I do. You coming, Exxan? They'll be handing out assignments by the time we're done. You know the staff and their punctuality."

Edited by NorikSigma

"I'm more than happy to miss out on this assignment," I grunted, flicking water off my armour.

IC: Xara - Gym.

With the fight over, I carefully approached the two combatants, "Hey Glass... it's me... I'm back."

Karz, why I am so nervous about this?

OOC: Me: hey guys I'm back again

Also Me: <forgets to post for a week>

IC: Kororia - Library

Kororia met Tear's fearful gaze with one of absolute confusion. "... Homework?"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC Grim:

"Should be any time now." The Porter returned, with a bow, a quiver of arrows, and a strange blade that reflected light in unusual ways. "Ah, there we are." Grim took the items from the automaton, which rolled away once more. "For a compatriot of mine," they said, answering an unspoken question. 

IC Diode:

".... I'm sure he'll catch up later, c'mon, let's go see what our headmaster has cooked up for us this time."

IC Johmak:

The airship settled onto the surface once more, and Johmak led Hoto out the ramp.

Beyond was what was left of what seemed to be a very old village. Overgrown by nature, the structures stood fast, despite their green coverings. The work of experts it seemed. it seemed parts had been already cleared away, a large central building and one patch of land, perhaps meant to grow food.

Johmak turned to look at Hoto, "It is not being very many things, but perhaps you can begin a new life here." She offered the Dodgerahk a satchel.

"This place is far from seeing eyes, and no being has been coming here for many years. In the bag is supply for you, and friends when they are returning."

Tube hopped up beside Glass and offered their shoulder. "Master said I should help you tendoo your wounds."

IC: Tear - Library

"Th-these assignments... th-they k-k-kill us..."

IC: Hoto - Village of Kaam

Holding tightly to Johmak's hand, Hoto took a few hesitant steps away from the ship to get her bearings. "Are... are you sure it's... safe?" she asked as she clutched the bag.

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

"Very well," she says with a nod as she returns to the halls.

Edited by Click

"I'm more than happy to miss out on this assignment," I grunted, flicking water off my armour.

With the fight over, I carefully approached the two combatants, "Hey Glass... it's me... I'm back."

Karz, why I am so nervous about this?

"Heh, I'm inclined to agree with y-"

"Hey Glass... it's me... I'm back."

No  ****** way...

Slowly, as if it were a dream he didn't want to wake from, he turned around, and there stood Xara, looking almost... anxious. He didn't even realise Tube coming up to the pair to offer medical treatment.

"I... Xara, you're... you came back to Corpus," Glass managed to say. His throat was squeezing his words shut, as the walls of anxiety in his heart finally fell apart.

She's alive!

"You're not dead!" Glass finally blurted out, finally freeing his limbs from the shock and moving towards her. He almost hugged her, soaked armour, burnt components and all, but stopped himself at the last second. He had been so worried that the students who left had already been hunted down and killed, with the staff hiding that fact from the rest to prevent outcry. If she was alive, then everything could go back to normal now... right?

Edited by NorikSigma

"Yeah, I... I didn't really know where else to go. So here I am." 

"It's a long story. Short version - we hit some bad weather, I got cut off from the others, and came back here." I lowered my voice, glancing cautiously around the gym, "We've got plenty of time to talk about the specifics later... but can we do it somewhere less public?"

I had no idea if anyone had been sent out after us, or if anyone even knew we'd been gone, but chatting about our escape in a place where any random rahk could overhear was a great way to make those things happen.

They were still standing by Glass' side, half-stooped to accept his weight. As time went on without their assistance being required, they began to look around a little awkwardly.

A little abashed, Glass nodded, the fog of pain and dizziness from the fight that had been clouding his mind replaced by a sharp stab of awareness of the very real danger that surrounded their circumstances.

Glass realised Tube was still there.

"Uh, Tube, you're still here! I... I guess I wouldn't mind being patched up."

Glass turned back to Xara.

"Is it okay if you just wait at the Dorm until Palma fixes my... everything?"

"Alright. I'll see you there." 

"Hm? Yeah." I'd stepped away from the pair, not wanting to make their reunion any more awkward than it already was.