Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

GM IC Reach:

His frown only deepened and his spines stiffened.

"Impossible. Rahkshi aren't... You know what I don't actually care. What are you doing on our turf?"

IC Ezec:

"Aza misspeaks. It -was- taken from me, but as some form of punishment."

"I took a life and this was apparently frowned upon."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"Your turf? This is Krika's territory... and you're one of Spiriah's spawn."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kororia - Murder Is Still Illegal

Kororia nodded slowly. “Killing people is really bad. I know sometimes you have to, though. Mum had to, sometimes.”

She was silent for another second, but then smiled. “It’s too bad about your armour. If you want, I can make you a sock! Dad showed me how to make them. I like to sleep in one sometimes, instead of my armour, when it’s really cold. It’s not as good as armour, but at least you can have something warm to curl up in!”

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

Whoops... I'd probably given away a little too much with that remark. Although, if the Mind Reading rahk was here, it didn't matter anyway. "You're the Hand of Spiriah, right? Your reputation precedes you." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kororia - Talking To Slug God

Kororia looked at the kraata she was cradling in her arms. “Well, I guess you could lie down straight in a sock, if you wanted. I didn’t know gods weren’t allowed to curl up. What if you’re really cold? Or you want to stretch, or get into somewhere really small?”

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

-IC: Mute/Thud: Hallways-

Muffled footsteps barely echoed off the stone walls of the castle as a dark-armored rahkshi plodded down one of the numerous corridors. It was instinctive to him - quiet the noise of his footsteps to avoid detection. That’s what he did best. It was an effective way of testing his abilities, too.

As he walked, thoughts turned over in his head. He reminded himself of the name he had decided for himself - Mute - if someone were to ask him. It had only been two days since he first arrived within Corpus Rahkshi itself, and yet no one had asked for his name...or even noticed him. That was an accomplishment in his eyes. His silence powers worked well enough to keep others from noticing him.

Or he blended in too well with the others for them to take notice that he was new. Either way, he felt a tinge of pride at the total lack of direct contact so far.

He consulted his mental map - there was supposed to be an assignment in the Gymnasium, and he was running late. And yet, he didn’t feel rushed to get there. No one would notice him arriving late, or notice him if he had arrived early. He continued walking, his footsteps almost silent, his gaze cast upwards as he continued thinking to himself.

Unsurprisingly for such a big rahkshi, Thud made a lot of noise. Footsteps wasn’t even the half of it.

Eating.

Talking.

Fighting.

Anything Thud did, he managed to announce it to the world.

So it was again unsurprising that Mute probably heard Thud coming from a mile or two away.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.

The idiot plodded heavily down the hallway which seemed many sizes too small for him.

And then, in his peripheral vision he spotted something that matched his size, impossibly.

His footsteps suddenly sped up.

ThudThudThudThudThudThud.

Within a few strides, Thud was walking just behind the Rahkshi of silence. He opened his mouth, and spoke only a few words.

“Is you new?” The large Rahkshi of Fragmentation asked, in a simple, booming voice.

The Rahkshi of Silence snapped to attention. He had assumed the person approaching him from behind would pass him by...but, for once, that wasn’t the case.

“Yes,” he whispered, “I am.”

Much like his own footsteps, his voice was hushed. Though his words were clear enough, if someone had walked by at that time his sentence would’ve been drowned out entirely. The tall Rahkshi turned to look at the other student. He was surprised to meet them eye-to-eye.

“Why do you ask?” Mute muttered. Curiosity was evident in his stare, and his quiet tone of voice held not an ounce of accusation. “No one has asked that of me yet.”

“I is….not great with memory.” The Panrahk explained. Each word came out slowly, yet not precise.

Thud sat down on the ground, crossing his legs like a child.

“That nurse….she tells me to write stuff down.” Thud raised a hand to his arm, which was already peppered with random names and poorly spelled sentences. “What is new rahk’s name?” He looked at Mute with a legitimate look of curiosity, his small blue eyes focused on him.

“Mute. My name is Mute. And...yours?” Mute asked in response. “If you want to tell me, that is.” The sheer size of the other Rahkshi was somewhat intimidating to Mute, intimidating enough for Mute to do his best to not anger them in any way.

Time was ticking, and every second Mute was becoming tardier and tardier to the assignment…

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Thud/Mute

As soon as Mute said his name, Thud quickly scratched it into his arm, his sharp claws easily carving the letters crudely: M O O T

“Mute. I like name. Simple. My name is Thud. Because I make thud.” At that point, the large rahkshi laughed, a deep, guttural sound that echoed throughout the hallways.

“Where you going, Mute?” Brushing himself off, Thud stood up.

“The gymnasium. There is an assignment there,” he answered matter-of-factly, before adding, “and I am running late. They will not notice that, though.”

He glanced back down the hallway, indicating the direction he was travelling. “It is close. Being late by a bit longer cannot hurt. Few know me, after all. Few would notice I am not present, or that I was late.”

Such big words for Thud to process. It took him a few seconds, before his eyes lit up when he understood.

“Assignment….in gym. I like gym. Can I come to gym with you, Mute?” The Panrahk gave the Rahkshi of Silence a look akin to that of a Hapaka who desperately wanted food.

Mute nodded and turned around, walking down the hall. “Follow,” was all he said. Even if people noticed he was late, hopefully there wouldn’t be any punishment. It was, after all, only his second day. If there was anything Thud understood, it was simple orders.

He eagerly followed behind, making his signature loud footsteps as he did so. “Do not worry if you get into trouble if late.” Thud said, in a strangely reassuring tone. “I will make sure that you is safe.”

Mute nodded again. “Appreciated.” Soon, the two arrived at the entrance to the gymnasium. Mute opened the door for Thud, and gestured inside. He was careful to muffle the noise of the opening door...and to muffle Thud’s footsteps as well.

Thud ducked under the door, and entered the gym. There was a very large gathering of rahkshi in the giant arena that was the gymnasium.

The Panrahk almost seemed intimidated by the sheer amount of people in the gym at one time.

“How do I remember this much people?!” He asked himself, before stepping forward.

“What do we do now, Mute?” Thud asked, scratching his head again.

“Find a group and ask what we missed,” Mute responded. He analyzed the crowd, looking for...some small group. Perhaps the duo would be able to find one.

OOC: OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Edited by Jayne Cobb
  • Upvote 3

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

He hissed softly and glared at Era. Might as well tell him they were sent to stop him...

IC: Garrotte - Gym

Garrotte just nodded, as if accepting this answer.

IC: Tube - Armory

Tube was quietly staring at the spiked gauntlet on their hand, the gears turning in their head almost audibly. Slowly, they raised their hand and flexed a finger, and another dart shot out and embedded in a shelf with a rattle of weapons. Shortly afterward, the dart disappeared and reappeared on their hand.

--IC: Exigent: In the Gym--

"Oh.  How... unfortunate."

This wasn't unfortunate at all, really; rather, it was a good thing.  This gave Exigent a chance to team up with students he thought were capable.  After all, the only standards one could really trust were one's own.

IC: Misery - Gym

"Any luck on your end?"

IC: Booger- Gym

"Listen," Booger stammered, a hint of fear in his voice. "She said she would crush anyone who didn't join her, and she wouldn't let me join. I don't want to be crushed! So we need to get rid of her."

IC: Rail - Gym

"Of course she did. This is a combat assignment; she's self-advertising in order to increase her odds of finding equally capable teammates... and apparently, you didn't make the cut. So unless you've seen the full extent of her abilities first hand, you shouldn't be taking her words at face value."

It was then that he jabbed his thumb over his shoulder in the direction of Icarax.

"And besides, trying to start an unsanctioned fight in plain view of a Makuta, especially when the event hasn't even begun yet? Not the smartest idea."

IC: Rōzu - Gym

Rōzu turned to Rail. "What's your name?"

"Rail."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kororia - Gods Don’t Curl

She laughed. “You’re silly. Do you want to be friends?”

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Helkyrie - Gym

"Yeah, well... you'd be surprised." Helkyrie remarked.

IC: Waiata - Gym

Waiata nodded. "Great! Guess that means we just need one more teammate! See anyone around here you like?" She asked Reda, looking around at the various rahkshi gathered in the gym.

IC: Aerahk - Armoury

"Well I'll be. Where'd you get that?" Aerahk asked, somewhat stunned.

IC: Uunrak - Gym

"I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find her again." I felt sorry for Percy, but also envied him. He had a sister he looked up to and cared about. I on the other hand didn't have anyone back at home I ever wanted to see again.

--IC: The Clique (Luffy, Kri, Pyle, Oshi, Exigent): In the Gym--

"Yeah!" Luffy piped up.  He had been listening to the argument for a little bit now, and thought he'd put in his two widgets.  "We were just looking for teammates, is all.  Any of you feel like joining us?  You won't be sorry!"

Kri shooed her new partner away from Pyle and his teammates before they could return their attention to her.  When they were a safe distance away, she turned to face him.

"Sorry about that.  I just didn't want us to be stuck on a team with my scumbag little brother.  There are plenty of others here we could team up with instead."

Pyle scanned the room, keeping a sharp eye out for any potentially useful lackeys, even though he had no intent of picking this time.  He figured he'd let the purple chick get a say in their fourth member.

Even though his stated intentions were harmless, Oshi still felt uncomfortable around the red Rahkshi.  But she needed partners, and so far, he seemed her only way of getting them.  She nodded timidly again.  "OK," she said quietly.

"Aside from you, no.  No luck on my end."  Exigent's eye was caught by two new arrivals; he pointed at them.  "What about one of them?  The small one in particular looks like he could be of assistance."  Without waiting for an answer, he approached the newcomers.

--OOC:--

That's Mute and Thud Exigent's approaching.

Edited by Scrubbish

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad tried not to look too incredulous. "Er... have you noticed me?" he asked Diode. "Afraid of zer darkness, absorbs energy, long cloak, veird accent... zat ist a vampire. Vhether or not zer description comes from stories, it applies to me."

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

Jayar tensed as Era's loose speech upset a delicate balance.

"There aren't many sentient Rahkshi wandering around," he told Reach. "We thought maybe we could learn from you." It was not false, for him at least. These were six incredibly powerful and experienced Rahkshi, and considering their apparent sanity and that peculiar encounter with the Toa, he was increasingly uncertain in the Order's assumption that they were behind the killings. They certainly had much to teach, if they were willing.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

-IC: Mute/The Gym-

Someone had pointed towards Mute and Thud, and that caught Mute's attention. Already, they had been noticed. Mute nudged Thud to alert the burly Rahkshi to the oncomer. The more slender, willowy Rahkshi of Silence nodded his head towards Exigent as a greeting...though he didn't say a word.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Fate - Gym

Just as I'd intended to, I had made my way to the gym after working on the corpse in my dorm. The holsters now sat on my hips, the chargers removed. I brandished my new spine as well, having found no issues with it's construction. It was a unique feeling whenever I improved my suit. A satisfaction, a pride, I could never duplicate with any other work. I wore this feeling outwardly as I strode into the gym.

Rather than exercise, though, I found myself looking for the weapons that would match my newly acquired holsters. It was during this that the sudden appearance of Icarax interrupted my search, and prompted me to enter the gym proper. Perhaps this would be an opportunity to test my adjustments?

IC: Slif - Gym
Somehow I'd lumbered into the gym again. I don't really know what had happened for the past hour, I'd been kind of between awake and asleep the whole time. Had I followed the others to the gym? Who knows. Either way, here I was, and just in time to see our "headmaster" appear.

"Since when did we have assignments?" I muttered.

I walked up to a Rahk nearby, a bright red one with gold markings.

"Uh... you got space in a team?" 

IC: Sim Xire - Gym
Sim's wandering had brought him to the gym as well. Not exactly where he'd have liked to end up, but it was better than nothing. As we was about to walk on, his staff exploded out of his arm again, soaring through the doorway to clatter on the floor.
He sighed. What a day.
Nervously, he walked into the gym, stooping to grab his staff as a student was violently kicked right next to him, and then kicked again. He couldn't help but wince.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

"Yes. Att-ach-ments would be good."
Phantom held the staff in her hands, imagining what could be done. She could have imagined a great many things, but all she could drum up at the moment could be summed up as "longer stick". She was sure something good would come to mind.
"What would you do?"

Edited by Coconut Fella

IC: Reda - Gym

Reda was so caught up in searching the nearby students for probable recruits that she didn't notice Slif's approach until he spoke to Pyle. She turned around and looked up at him... and up, and up. This Rahk was massive, and there was certainly something unsettling about him beyond that. "Oh, I believe you'll do just fine," she cut in before Pyle could open his mouth.

Tube thought back. Hard. When had the shiny glove gotten on their hand? "I... I took it... from a Matoran. Do you think Master would like it?"

IC: Garrotte - Gym

"You are afraid of the dark?" Garrotte asked, sounding genuinely curious as much as she sounded like anything.

--IC: Pyle and Exigent: In the Gym--

Huh.  So this was the one that Purple Chick wanted as their final member.  He had to agree with her; this new guy definitely seemed like a big bruiser type.  Exactly what he was looking for.

"Salutations," Exigent greeted the two newcomers.  He imagined the smaller one having his voicebox ripped out through his mouth, and the larger one having his brains bashed out with his own stick.  "Do you need partners?"

Sup, Finch.  Sup, Jayne.

Edited by Scrubbish

IC Aza:

"We don't need friends," Aza hissed, but Ezec simply said, "Friend would imply we are equals. That said, an additional companion would be welcome."

Aza fumed but said no more.

GM IC Reach:

He leaned back, and some of the edge left his voice, replaced by amusement.

"Let me get this straight, you're all a bunch of baby Rahkshi who are by some miracle of the Great Spirit(curse his name) sentient and you've taken what I'm sure was months to track us down because.... You want us to teach you something?"

IC: Kororia - Gym

Kororia made a delighted squeak and hugged Ezec warmly. Not tightly, she didn’t want to crush her new friend. “Thank you!!!”

She turned to Aza, still beaming. “Do you want to be companions, too?”

OOC: Edited, because apparently Aza’s name was brought up earlier so Kororia wouldn’t need to ask for it.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Thud - Gym

Already, the two large rahkshi had found some partners for their team. Thud had a very delighted look on his face.

"We is looking for group." Thud explained.

IC: Paladin - Armory

"That...could be of use. Still, take back that rope and I shall handle any other weapons that I come across." I said.

IC: Shield - Forest

That condescending attitude was already getting on my nerves.

I leaned on my sword, not taking my eyes off Reach for a second.

IC: Glass

"And to think I chose this place because it was secluded... Do you have anywhere in mind?"

IC: Xara.

"I know, sorry. I just... I guess I'm a little paranoid right now."

IC: Glass - Dorms

"Well, I..."

Oh, don't tell me you're going to invite her to your room!?

Hey, there's nothing weird about that! SHe'd been in there before, I... think?

Great, senile, too.

"How about my room? I still haven't reintroduced you to Sand," he added quickly, glad that he was a slug in powered armour and thus incapable of physically displaying his embarrassment.

IC: Floor - Gym with Crate, Door and Tear

"So... anyone have anything to share that we should all know about before we get the assignment?

--IC: Exigent: In the Gym--

If the larger one's speech patterns were any indication, he was obviously slow in the head.  That simply would not do.

Exigent pointed to the smaller one, a Rahkshi of Silence, now that he could get a good look.  "You'll do nicely.  Come on."  He made a "follow me" gesture.

"Okay!" Tube hopped up and ran to the door, had a second thought, ran back, grabbed the rope, and then out again toward their Master.

IC: Tear - Gym

"Door and I are well acquainted," Tear explained, giving his ally a nod. "However, you two are unknown to me. I would be interested to know of your qualifications."

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

"Well, the Matoran hate and fear us. For the Makuta we're a nuisance to control. The Dark Hunters would as soon kill as impress us," Jayar pointed out patiently. "And apparently Toa will attack us on sight. Other Rahkshi seem our best bet." He was attentive to any special reaction to any of those, Toa in particular.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

"Alright. Let's see..." Thurisaz glanced around the room briefly. "I think you would get along with Kororia," the helpful Turahk decided, indicating the small Rahkshi of Elasticity. "She's the short squishy one; she's very friendly and welcoming." Impressively so, to win over even Ezec.

IC: Vlad / Gym

He realized how silly that sounded.

"Vell, in zer same vay a typical Rahkshi ist 'afraid' of zer light," he tried to explain. "It pains zem, blinds zem. It's like zat... but vith darkness." Absurd? Probably, but what ill-fated student of Corpus Rahkshi wasn't?

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Misery - Gym

Shrugging, she moved to follow her new teammate as he began to converse with the two potential candidates.

"Hold on," she said, as he began to walk away, only to quickly turn her attention back to the duo standing before her. "Excuse us for a second."

Motioning for her partner to step aside, she then proceeded to lower her voice in an attempt to keep the current conversation just between them.

"Most of the other teams seem to have already been formed, so we should take the big one as well. At the very least, he could serve as an adequate distraction... drawing the attention of our opponents so the rest of us can flank and take them by surprise."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Gaever / Forge

"Hmm..." She thought about it as they approached the forge. It should probably be something effective in combat, yet with use outside of it; it should be not complex, unusual, or cruel. And it had to fit on a rather lengthy staff. A spear seemed too minimal, a shovel too useless...  "An axe end seems suitable," she soon decided. "Practical and effective in combat, but perhaps outside as well."

She considered the staff. "The shaft itself could also be modified to split into two smaller shafts, if you so desired," she offered. "Different attachments might be feasible then." She would understand if Phantom preferred not too, though. For some, there was value to a thing in its original state.

• Upvote 1

IC: Slif - Gym

I grinned my sharp grin. That was a good sign.

"Great! Who's on the team then?"

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

"Um...."

Phantom wasn't sure about that. She didn't have any significant attachment to the staff, but half of her worried that it might break.

"Would that work? Making two?"

OOC: Sim is basically behind Luffy, btw.

Edited by Coconut Fella

-IC: Mute/The Gym-

Mute cast a glance over to Thud, back towards Exigent, and shrugged. "Okay," he whispered. He figured Thud would have no issue finding a group anyways - the burly rahk probably would've been a good addition to most teams. Even if he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Glass - Dorms

"How about my room? I still haven't reintroduced you to Sand," he added quickly, glad that he was a slug in powered armour and thus incapable of physically displaying his embarrassment.

IC: Xara.

"Okay, works for me."

--IC: Luffy, Pyle, Oshi, and Exigent: In the Gym--

"Come on, Drippy Guy," Luffy said, not wanting the argument to drag on any longer.  He tugged on his friend's arm.  "These guys are obviously jerks.  Let's go find someone else to join our team."  Good golly, this was taking a while...

As he turned, he saw a gray-and-blue, cautious-looking fellow approach.  He waved cheerily.  "Hello, friend!" he called.

"Me," Pyle piped up, in response to the big guy.

Oshi nodded meekly again.  "OK," she repeated, before stumbling her way over to the Rahkshi the red one had indicated.  Come on, get a grip.

She tapped on the one called Kororia's shoulder.  "Um... h-hello?"

"You must be joking," Exigent said, incredulous.  "The big one is as thick as the slop they serve at the Refectory.  If we are to succeed in this assignment, then we need brains.  He has none."

Sup, CoFo.  Sup, Zippy.

• Upvote 1

IC: Kororia - Making Friends

Kororia turned from her important question to Aza, and faced the Rahkshi who had gotten her attention, still beaming. “Hello! I’m Kororia. What’s your name?”

--IC: Oshi: In the Gym--

"O-Oshi," she stammered.  Internally, she was surprised; she actually managed to keep her Mind Reading powers from triggering prematurely.  She looked down shyly and tapped her index fingers together.  "Um... do you... can I... be on your team?"

IC: Kororia - Making Friends

Kororia said, “Of course! Is that okay, Ezec?”

The latter, she asked to the kraata she still had in a warm hug.

IC: Thud - Gym

"Oh...but....I like Mute." 

His face went from that of delight to that of a kicked Kavinika. 

Sulking, he began to walk off.

IC: Paladin - Armory

I sighed, picking up a mounted crossbow on the floor that stood like a turret.

IC: Crate - Gym

"Well actually....I was wondering..."

The grin again. The projection suddenly appears again and points at Tear.

"What is your variation, Tear?" I ask.

• Upvote 1