Jump to content

Recommended Posts

--IC: Luffy, Kri, and Pyle: In the Mock City--

"Drippy Guy, shhhh!" Luffy whispered loudly.  "We should let them come to us!  Then we'll surprise them!"

 

The blow hit true once again, and the Butterfly Knife was knocked from Kri's flailing grasp.  She fell as the vampire tugged his whip away, and as she landed on her arm, she was almost certain that she heard something crack.  Oh, it felt so good...

 

Despite Reda's warning, Pyle had indeed decided to go a bit farther away.  He stuck to the shadows, his Chameleon ability always on, hunting... for something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Slif - Gym

"Alright, sweet."

Reaching out my arms like I'd done before, I tried turning myself while curled around the other rahk. Bit heavier, bit more hard, but it was doable.

"I can basically stay like this for as long as I need to. You alright with rolling"? I asked Waiata.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

 

 

His group in tow, Thurisaz had glided onto the next building, sneaking catlike to the ledge until he caught a glimpse of Booger's group below. With a devilish grin he indicated their location to his team, and they began to move into position. Aerahk and Tube crept toward the edge of the building, ranged weapons at the ready. Thurisaz himself moved to the side of the building and dropped gracefully to the floor of the alleyway, with Paladin close behind. Weapons ready, they began to slink toward the corner around which Booger's group was camped, unsuspecting...

 

Suddenly there came a shout, the same voice as before - 'ready to fight?' Someone had been spotted - he suspected Tube. No matter, he had anticipated this anyways - it was almost as good a distraction as any.

 

The ruby warlord whirled around the corner, loosing a crossbow bolt at the carapace of the overly optimistic Luffy and springing at Booger, trident thrust at his midsection. "Excellent idea! They'll never know what hit them!" he laughed. As he did so, Aerahk fired a crossbow bolt at Torc from his position on the building, some distance from Tube - hopefully one unexpectedly, considering the dual distractions of Tube and Thurisaz.


* * *

 

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

 

 

Vlad was still expecting an attack, if not from that direction; he saw Liar out of the corner of his eye and was able to rotate, lowering himself to brace against the floor, before the kick caught him in the shoulder and knocked him a few staggering steps toward Kri. He retaliated immediately with a savage upward swing of his axe at the offender's airborne ankle. "Oh really? Ist zat vhy you fled at zer sight of us?" Then, swallowing his guilt over participating in this barbaric game and hoping to Mata Nui that Icarax would repair a damaged spinal cord, he stomped down hard on poor, prone Kri's upper back.


00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Fate - Gym

I landed hard on the ground below me, knees aching from the impact. I still couldn't hardly see. Blinking rapidly, I tried to force myself to see in front of me. Obviously, that did nothing.

 

I needed to get outside.

Only barely able to make out my surroundings, I stumbled towards the nearest doorway, trying to put distance between me and my attacker. I couldn't just melt through the wall, I'd lost my bearings in the flash, and I could end up in another room with even less time to spare.

Another doorway. I couldn't see hardly at all, but I could still stumble fairly quickly. Once again tumbling to the floor around the corner of the door, I began to burrow again, hopefully for the last time in this fight.


IC: Sim - Gym

 

Sim's panic returned.

Running as deep into the alleyway as he could, he fired his grappling cable at the top of the furthest window away from the alley entrance. It began to retract as he swung into the wall, planting his feet and running up to the opening.

"Not going to get involved, not going to get involved," he muttered over and over, climbing into the building and dashing for the stairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Booger-Gym

 

"But their right..." A sudden shouting caused Booger to jump and Thuriaz's trident barely grazed his torso. "Hey!" Booger swung his club aiming to hit his new opponent in the head.


Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Diode:

 

She watched the other rahkshi meld straight through what appeared to be a solid door. Given the lack of damage to the door itself, and the shimmering effect demonstrated before, Diode came to the conclusion that the Door was, in fact, an illusion, and the rahkshi beyond was similarly typed. So being, he lunged through the false blockage, taking a swing with the hook blade as she went through, both to perhaps catch her opponent with a lucky swing, and to hopefully drive away any such swing headed for her on the way in.

 

 

IC Aza:

 

"Fine, I'll go inside, but I'm not touching your food. It could be poisoned for all I know." She made to move to the nearby building.

 

IC Ezec:

 

Had he a hand, he'd have applied it to his face.

 

IC Zas'ma:

 

What sort of rahkshi would it be that had been shouting, she wondered? She knew only three types that would do such a thing. One who was exceptionally confident and had the skills to match, one who was just as confident but horribly inept, or one who was just plain stupid.

 

 

Which of the three would it turn out to be?

 

 

 

She spoke none of this as she continued to follow Sliver along the rooftops.

 

 

IC Grim:

 

"I daresay we've waited long enough. The others have likely engaged by now, our time to strike is now."  They looked to the others, "Shall we?"

 

IC Kat:

 

I woke. My body hurt all over. Everything was dark. Too dark to see in. So you know, pretty dark. The last thing I remembered was... 

"Cao?" I spoke into the void, my voice raspy and rough. Mouth was dry. 

 

 

A heartbeat, two three, four...

 

No response.

 

I tried to move. no dice. Something was holding me still, and now that I took a moment to get a feel for my body, it was being held in a most uncomfortable position. No leverage to free myself.

 

Trapped. In the Dark. Alone.

 

Typical.

 

GM IC Hand:

 

"Camp's not far from here, we can help get you patched up there." Reach again.  his demeanor wasn't aggressive but it was clear that he was upset by this whole thing.

 

"Meantime,  any idea why those Toa were trying to kill you? I mean, besides being Rahkshi and them being Toa of course," He laughed joylessly.


Credit and thanks go to @Onaku for the wonderful art that is my profile picture!

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Illusive - Gym.

 

There you are.

 

As my opponent came through the door, weapon swinging, I continued moving backwards, being careful not to back myself completely into a corner. Judging by what I could hear from outside, my team's position in this assignment was soon to be over. I didn't see much sense in getting myself injured in a pointless battle. 

______________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Sliver - Gym.

 

Moving as quietly as I could manage, I continued in the direction the shouting and muttering had come from. I wasn't sure how many of my teammates were still following me, and frankly, I didn't care. I knew I was powerful enough to handle most of the other teams on my own; that wasn't arrogance, it was certainty. 

 

After a few minutes more of roaming, I paused on the edge of a rooftop, eyes sweeping the surroundings streets and rooftops, ears listening intently for any sound of the other teams. We had to be close now. 


___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wigglers

 

"Yay!"

 

Kororia led the way inside and immediately slung her bag around to fish out some biscuits.


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Liar - Gym

 

Karz!

Twisting himself in mid air in response, Liar spread his legs, letting the axe head simply pass through the empty space between them... before attempting to clamp his feet down upon the shaft of the weapon as he curled up his back and braced his shoulder blade for its inevitable impact against the floor. Depending on how hard his opponent was holding onto it, this may have been enough to momentarily throw them off-balance.

Maybe even help lessen the damage being inflicted on Kri, though if not, it wasn't like he was about to lose any sleep over it.

"Guilty as charged," the Dodge Rahk sneered through his patchwork faceplates, their roughly-welded edges now mostly obscured by his current paint job. "Got to protect my good looks somehow."

It was then that he leveled his arm towards the side his foe had been ever so kind to expose for him, firing off his razor disk from the launcher mounted on his wrist. At this range, the odds of it becoming deeply lodged within their suit were quite high... if they weren't somehow able to avoid it, that is.

 

IC: Torc - Gym

 

Having previously averted his gaze towards Booger, the crossbow bolt struck true, burying its way deep into Torc's shoulder.

Hissing in pain, he reached backwards, snapping it's shaft with his hand, only to glare towards its source of origin and begin to advance.

Wait a minute... Where's...? Karz...!

"Fall back inside the buildings! We're outnumbered!"


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Luffy, Kri, and Oshi: In the Mock City--

Yikes!  Here they came!  Looks like Drippy Guy was about to get his wish.

The red boy's crossbow bolt glanced off of Luffy's armor as he rolled to avoid, leaving a shallow gash.  He stretched his arm backward, then let it fly forward at the red boy, hoping to knock him away from Drippy Guy enough for him to attack.

 

This time, Kri definitely heard something snap.

She let out a small mew of pleasure at the pain that now shot up and down her back, before closing her eyes to just let it consume her...

 

Oshi followed Kororia closely into the building, before plunking down next to her, wrapping her arms around her knees and rocking back and forth.  She kept a wary eye on Aza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sliver - Gym.

 

And then I heard it.

 

The jubilant, cheer-filled cry of someone with no situational awareness, someone who seemed ignorant of the fact that they were in the midst of being actively hunted, someone whose happy day was about to become very, very unhappy.  

 

"Yay!"

 

"Over there," I whispered to Zas'ma, pointing towards the nearby street that the shout had emerged from. 


___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC ICARAX:

 

All at once, Kri, Liar, and Fate found themselves outside of the urban sprawl, all injuries healed.

 

Icarax' telepathy boomed from atop the tower.

 

Team Nine is eliminated.


Credit and thanks go to @Onaku for the wonderful art that is my profile picture!

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Fate - Gym

 

We... lost.

I took too much time with that rahkshi, I never got back to the ground. If I'd just jumped over the ledge, or not stopped to bother with the goo like a simpleton.... Karz. My insides roiled and turned as thoughts of how I could have performed better began to whisper in my mind. Most of all, it seemed I relied more on my powers, and limited my versatility.

I looked at the others, they seemed as surprised to be here as I did. That is, aside from Kri. No, Kri appeared to be shuddering and whimpering, and yet.... smiling. Enjoying herself. It was infuriating, she seemed to almost revel in her failure.

 

In my failure.

 

...Wait, where was the third team mate? Why was he not here?

Edited by Coconut Fella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

 

 

It turned out to be surprisingly hard to outdo a tight grip on a weapon designed to be held one-handed with your feet while practicing your trapeze skills. Vlad was able to wrench his axe out from between Liar's feet with relatively little concern. If not for that, the razor disk would have been damaging - he had no time to dodge it, and only avoided a nasty gash by batting wildly down at it with his axe, sending it skidding along the ground behind him. He began to shake at his whip, hoping to untangle it from Kri before advancing on this new foe -

 

- but suddenly, neither was there. Icarax's voice rang out: their team, team nine, was done. Apparently Vlad himself had the honor of first blood.

 

The rush of battle faded quickly in the quiet alleyway, and he was filled with emptiness not unrelated to the sudden cessation of Kri's energy flowing into him. He sank to one knee, breathing heavily, as the nature of his actions began fully to weigh on him. He'd completely savaged that poor Rahkshi, indulged his hunger, chopped at her arm - broken her back!? and in the name of what, Icarax' stupid game?

 

It was for his friends' sake, he told himself. He was fighting for the safety of Helkyrie and Garrotte and Diode. He'd joined in to protect them from dangerous maniacs...

 

...ones like himself?

 

He shuddered and shook his head. Now all he could do was make sure they were okay. He picked himself up and began to walk back to the area the fight had begun in, scanning the region for his valued comrades.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Illusive - Gym.

 

What the-? My team was gone, but I was still here. To karz with you, Icarax. 

 

I bolted deeper into the building; there had to be another exit around here somewhere...


___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2 v Team 9)
 
It wasn't very often that Garrotte was lucky. After all, here she was lying on the ground wrapped in her own crystallized slime. But she did consider herself fortunate that her opponent hadn't taken advantage of that fact. And, as the footsteps on the floor below abruptly vanished and Icarax's voice boomed through her head, Garrotte realized the Rahkshi wouldn't have the chance to come back.
 
She lay there on the top floor quietly pleased with herself before remembering there was still an assignment going on. "Um, a little help up here?" Garrotte spoke up, hoping her voice wouldn't carry far beyond the intersection below where her team presumably remained.
 
 
IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1 v Team 5)
 
As mentioned before, stealth isn't Tube's strong suit. So it was little surprise that as they "crept" along a rooftop, looking down at their prey, one of them happened to look back up at them.
 
"Hey guys! Are you ready to fight?"
 
Tube froze atop the roof, somehow hoping that if they remained still, they could fade out of sight. But they were no Chameleon Rahkshi.
 
Down below, Thurstaz was moving into action, but his first strike with the trident missed, and two of them were already turning around to fight back. "Don't hurt my Master!" Tube shouted as they fired a bolt from Thornpierce in the general direction of Luffy.
 
 
IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team 8)
 
"Rolling?" Reda smirked. "Where exactly were you planning on rolling to?"
 
 
IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

 

Satisfied with Floor's response, Tear looked to Door while quite obviously avoiding Crate. "Is that alright with you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Kri: In the Gym--

What?  Why had the pain stopped?  Why was she out of the mock city, with her injuries healed?  Why?

Oh.  Apparently her team had been eliminated.

But she had been in the middle of a pain dose!  Desperate to regain the pleasure of being hurt, she reached for her Butterfly Knife... which had been knocked away back in the mock city, so it was still there.  Karz!

 

--IC: Milk: In the Courtyard--

Safely in the Courtyard, away from the bustle of the assignment, a small Rahkshi lay upon a bench, sleeping peacefully.  If others overlooked her, it was fine, for she was a rather nondescript Rahkshi, with a poor white paint job, and there were so many other interesting specimens within Corpus Rahkshi.  She lay with her head upon a colorful scarf, rolled up to form a makeshift pillow, snuggling what appeared to be a black lightstone.

Slowly, the little Rahkshi opened her golden eyes and yawned, clearly waking up from her little nap.  She groggily wrapped her scarf back around her neck.

 

--OOC:--

My little Milk is Open For Interaction.

Edited by Scrubbish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Booger has responded to Thurizaz (See above)

 

IC: Revenge and Danger- Courtyard

 

Revenge lead his brother out into the courtyard. "And this is the, courtyard." He said. "It's not really used for much."

 

"Ok," Danger replied. "what about that big room we passed earlier? The one with all the noise?"

 

"That is the gym, it's...occupied right now. We can go there later."

 

"What do you mean by occupied?"

 

"Well, they are doing an assignment right now and-"

 

"What is an assignment?"


Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC ICARAX:

 

All at once, Kri, Liar, and Fate found themselves outside of the urban sprawl, all injuries healed.

 

Icarax' telepathy boomed from atop the tower.

 

Team Nine is eliminated.

 

--IC: Kri: In the Gym--

What?  Why had the pain stopped?  Why was she out of the mock city, with her injuries healed?  Why?

Oh.  Apparently her team had been eliminated.

But she had been in the middle of a pain dose!  Desperate to regain the pleasure of being hurt, she reached for her Butterfly Knife... which had been knocked away back in the mock city, so it was still there.  Karz!

 

IC: Liar - Gym

 

And just like that, it was over.

Returning to his feet, still in possession of most of his weapons and equipment, Liar simply gazed back towards the city of stone... before dashing towards Kri and throwing a cestus-assisted punch directly towards the side of her jaw.

It seemed that she didn't have to wait too long for that new dosage of pain after all.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I have seen Booger's response, I'm waiting to post Thurisaz until I see what Paladin does

 

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

 

 

Lying on the ground a short distance away was Kri's butterfly knife. Vlad knelt to retrieve it. When this dark assignment ended, he decided, he would return it to the poor Rahkshi, and apologize for his actions. It wasn't atonement, exactly, but making sure the knife found its way back to Kri was a good start.

 

He left Liar's razor disk where it was.

 

The quiet was broken be the faint sound of Garrotte's voice from one of the adjacent buildings, a distant plea for help. Was she hurt? He swept briskly into the building, pounding up the stairs to search for his friend. Eventually he found her on the ground enveloped in crystalline green. "Are you alright?" he asked, concerned. He didn't see any blood or oddly-bent limbs, but it could be hard to tell.

 

* * *

 

IC: Gaever / Outside Forge

 

 

Gaever clasped her hands together, tentatively fascinated. "Impressive," she remarked sincerely. She knew it could take practice to effectively wield powers. Her own were not as simple as a variation like, say Silence: using plasma was more complex that just throwing up an aura by flipping a switch; she had to focus on its intensity, and source. She had mastered it on her own, with concerted exercising and experimenting - she had kept detailed notes, specified quantifiable achievements to mark progress. She suspected, though, that Weather Control was altogether more nuanced than even that, considering the variety of directions and effects it could manifest in. What did she know about teaching that?

 

"Repetition is likely the most important method of improvement. Perhaps try to repeat such an outpouring?" she ventured. "It may also be revealing to concentrate on its direction: focus on different locations it is to approach." She was guessing here, and not adeptly hiding this fact. But a need to try was felt.


00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Paladin - Battle!
 

I charged forth at the yelling Rahkshi, hoping for an easy knockdown since he was distracted with the young one.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Helkyrie - Gym City (A few moments earlier)

 

For a good moment, she hesitated. What should she do? Help Garrotte take down the sniper? Help Vlad and Diode, the latter of which was the VIP of her group? Or go after the fourth rahk who had just... flailed out the window. For a moment longer she was simply baffled by that display, before shaking her head. This guy might be the VIP. She couldn't let him get away.

 

Going after Liar just a little too late, she'd only just started to gain on him when suddenly he was gone. And the announcement was made. "Oh..."


IC: Door - Gym City (Team 3)
 
"Yeah, sounds like a plan. Don't worry, I'll be keeping this box of rocks safe." Door said, smirking.
 
 
IC: Uunrak - Gym City (Team 4)
 
I nodded. "I'm ready." I said, readying my axe, the buckler on my left arm ready to take a beating.
 
 
IC: Rōzu - Gym City (Team SZRR)
 
Having been right behind Sliver this whole time, Rōzu too had heard the sound of unsavvy excitement, and readied her blade.

 

 

IC: Waiata - Gym City (Team WSPR)

 

Her voice came muffled from inside the Slif ball, but mostly audible. "I'm ok with rolling, just so long as you don't go too fast. I doubt you want the contents of my digestive system introduced to you when we're like this."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Slif - Gym (Team WSPR)

 

I laughed. 
"Yeah, I expect I wouldn't. Not a fan of half-eaten slop."

Pushing off the ground to roll forward a few feet, I started going slowly.
"That okay for you?" 
 

 

IC: Phantom - The Forge

 

Once again, she smiled in response to Gaever's praise. It was nice to hear.

 

Phantom lowered her arms slightly, shifted in her stance, and tried again. Another ripple of air pushed through the mist. She continued at this, only somewhat concentrating on what she was doing.

"Not so hard," She said, musing at the relative ease with which she could pulse.

Edited by Coconut Fella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

 

"I... seem to be a little stuck." She'd been trying to pry at the crystal with her one free hand, the other being tightly fixed to her waist.

 

 

IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team WSPR)

 

"Right, we should get moving." Reda starts walking off after Pyle.

 

 

IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

 

Tear looked around for a moment before indicating a taller building not far from where they were. "We'll set up over there. Floor, you're with me." He hops into flight mode and flies toward it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

 

Revenge sighed, "An alignment is where the headmaster assigns us to accomplish a task, usually it involves fighting." Danger had been pestering him all day.

 

"Oh," Danger had about ten new questions now, but then he noticed a Rahksi with a badly done white paint job. "Look!" he shouted, "Someone else!"

 

OOC: Danger is pointing to MILK


Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Kri: In the Gym--

Liar's punch hit true.  Kri felt so much better now that she had a fresh dose of pain in her.

She toppled over on the floor for a brief moment before scrambling back up to face Liar.  "H-hey!  What was that for?" she asked, trying to put enough anger in her voice to keep hidden the obvious pleasure she felt.

 

--IC: Milk: In the Courtyard--

The small, poorly-painted Rahkshi wrapped the colorful scarf around her neck and slid off the bench she had been resting on.  She clutched her black lightstone to her chest and began to shamble away aimlessly, the bracelet on her ankle jingling quietly as her legs moved.

Suddenly, she heard a sound- someone shouting?  Her still-sleepy mind took a moment to process the sound, before she began scanning the Courtyard for whatever had made that sound.  Her golden eyes soon fell on a pair of Rahkshi, one blue, and one black.  The blue one was pointing at... her, it seemed.  While looking at the blue one, she pointed at herself, in a silent question: Are you pointing at me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Milk: In the Courtyard--

Milk looked at the blue one's outstretched hand for a second before her mind went, Oh, I'm supposed to shake his hand!  That's proper etiquette!  She did so, sleepily noticing how small her hand was in comparison to his.  (That was the sort of stuff you only notice when you're sleepy.)

"My name is Milk," she said through another mighty yawn.

 

--OOC:--

Sup again, Smudge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Fate - Gym

I really don't have time to bother with the missing rahk, let alone these two beside me. I went back to the armory, intent on finding the weapons that matched my holsters.

 

This place was a mess. There didn't seem to be any kind of organization system at all. For all I knew, they just placed the most recent arrivals wherever it was most convenient...

"Hm."

I glanced to my side, at the floor of the rack nearest the door. Two flare guns rested on the ground.

...Alright then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

 

Danger smiled. "I'm Danger, It's nice to meet you. I just got here and I don't know many people."

 

Revenge walked up behind his brother. It was easy to tell that his guard was up.


Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Milk: In the Courtyard--

"I just... yawn... just got here too.  Maybe we could... yawn... maybe we could be friends?"

In her drowsiness, Milk forgot to mention to Danger that it probably wasn't a good idea for them to shake hands, because contact with her would make him sleepy, too.

She noticed the black one coming close.  She waved slowly at him.

Edited by Scrubbish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

 

Revenge looked Milk over. She carried no weapons, only that strange stone, and seemed very drousey. Revenge decided that she was ok and he relaxed.

 

Danger started to yawn, and put the hand Milk had been shaking up to his mouth. "Cool," He said mid yawn. "I've never had a friend before. Except for this guy." He turned and pointed at Revenge. "This is my brother Revenge, he was just giving me a tour of the school."


Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Slif - Gym

I kept rolling after the two of them, trying to give Pyle enough space that he could stay hidden.
"Hey Pyle," I called out, trying to be quiet, "You see anyone yet? I'm gettin' antsy from all the nothing that's been happening."
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Pyle: In the Mock City--

Pyle turned quickly at the sound of his name, to find the big guy- Slif- rolling toward him.  Fighting back a smile, he responded.

"No.  Nothing yet.  Either the teams spawned really far apart, or everyone else is doing something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...