Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Shark / Hallway

Kri might not find the handshake entirely disappointing; Shark offered it, in part, to test her response to pain. His powerful hand clenched uncomfortably around hers, just shy of damaging, although perhaps that was just the intense handshake of a powerful but taciturn Rahkshi unaccustomed but enthused with the gesture. "Sure," he answered amenably. "There's not much room in the Gym though, is there? Maybe we should try some classroom, or outside."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtard

Danger was pretty much extatic. He had been afraid that he wouldn't be accepted at the school. Revenge's comments made it sound extremely dangerous.

"Yes,Please! I haven't ever had this much fun before."

IC: Booger-Gym (team 1/5)

Booger nodded. Then, for the second time in one day, he had an idea. He set his club down and crouched into a pouncing position.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Icarax:

The shadow shifted, and narrowed its eyes, sweeping closer in toward Illusive.

Then, by all means, let us continue no farther with this farce. Tell me of your discoveries.

IC Hand:

Reach frowned, but nodded all the same.

"Alright then, Peek, Flack, and Sonics, come with me. The rest of you, tend to your wounds, we'll talk later."

He started toward the main building, followed by the Mind Reader and Lim-In rahk.

IC Energy Hounds:

Tube's defense of his master was bumbling but effective as the hound clamped down, not on a rahkshi, but the haft of a poorly made mace before being tossed bodily away by the kinetic blast with a slight yelp. The Rahi scrabbled quickly to its feet, and bounded toward Tube this time, lunging and biting for his mace arm.

Its fellows were having slightly more success as the Hound that had hold of Aerahk did not wait around to be stabbed, and viciously shook it's head around, dragging Aerahk around and tossing him off the building. Though his dagger found purchase, it was a shallow wound and as he fell to the ground on his back, the two hounds jumped down after him, claws and teeth ready to scratch and bite.

IC Nui-Jaga:

Nui-Jaga, while large and armored creatures, were insectoid in nature, and could twist in unexpected ways. This did little for the scorpion, however, as it could do little more than snap its claws at Reda before she landed on its carapace. what she learned then, however, was that a Nui-Jaga's tail was incredibly dangerous, even at such close ranges, as it curled almost unnaturally and sunk itself in her kraata case, just missing her soft fleshy body.

Pyle's knife found purchase in the other scorpion's eye, and while his kicks did nothing to dissuade the Nui-Jaga from crushing his waist into paste, the sudden pain and blindness in one of its eyes caused it to screech and throw him bodily at a wall and it struck out instinctively with its tail.

IC Zas'ma:

Suddenly her victim lunged explosively, and Zas'ma had to admit to herself that she was caught off guard and despite twisting away from the thrust, the blade caught her across her bicep. this drew a growl of pain and indignant anger from her, and her left arm drew the arming sword from her side, slicing it across Oshi's midsection as he backed off slightly from her.

She was furious, not only at Oshi for managing to get a hit in but at herself for allowing herself to forget that everyone had a breaking point. When cornered, even the meekest of beings would eventually strike.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Fang - Village of Kaam

Fang followed closely behind Reach, intent on seeing what was going on.

IC: Canvas - Gym

She shook herself back to the present. "Sorry... what'd you have in mind? Everyone's in the assignment, so... oh, so maybe the people outside will be good to talk to?"

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1/5)

The blast that sent the Energy Hound away dragged Tube and their mace along after, ultimately sending the weapon skittering in a few pieces down an alleyway. Tube hardly had time to process this as the hound was on its feet again and clamping down on Tube's arm. They stared at it in a daze, and then their powers activated, slowing its motions as they started pounding its face with their bare hand. "Bad dog, bad dog!" they shouted.

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

Garrotte pulled her legs in, listening to the crackle of the remaining shards in her joints. Then in one smooth motion she got to her feet, wielding her blade. "It seems we have been neglecting the task at hand."

IC: Reda - Gym Maze (Team 8)

Reda let out a gasp as she felt the stinger graze her body, her real body. Pain radiated from the wound, and Reda tried to push the shock at an actual injury away. Instead, she grasped the stinger and kicked off the carapace, trying to yank it in an even more unnatural direction.

Edited by Click

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

Thurisaz would have loved to help take down a Muaka but the hapless predicaments of Aerahk and Tube meant that would have to wait. "Paladin, help Aerahk!" he shouted, as the Rahkshi of Chameleon rolled to scramble from the landing hounds, daggers in hand. The crimson champion himself rushed with swift bounding strides to Tube's defense, planting the end of his trident on the ground for power and control as he launched a furiously elegant flying kick at the stymied Rahi's shoulder.

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

"Vell, ve haven't had much choice," Vlad pointed out. "Anyvays, let's try catch up to Diode unt Helkyrie." He began to walk cautiously back down the stairs, alert for any noises that might indicate either teammates or opponents. Although he supposed they'd know if Diode had been taken out...

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

Time to rest up in apparent safety would be great - Jayar knew most of the party still had lingering injuries - but being split up was unsettling. Especially considering that Reach's choice of Flack and Peek implied a potentially painful interrogation. He glanced heavily at Era and Fang, doubting either was more enthusiastic about it than he was. "What do you need to talk to her alone for?" he inquired of Reach reasonably.

IC:  Morpheme | The Courtyard  

With another sigh to relax herself, Morpheme looked 'round the gathering; her eyes lingered upon each of them for a moment.  These Rahkshi, these students could really help her gain confidence, companionship, and the ability to trust a few select others again.  Especially Milk and the flamboyantly painted garden-dweller.  Then the pair of Density and Teleportation...  The latter might be good to befriend if he was out of his keeper's sights.  But now was the time for fictions, fables, and stories.  

The Confusion Rahkshi took up a position -- she bent her knees, hunched her shoulders to appear larger than she was.  Flexing the fingers of her suit as if perusing files, Morpheme began.  

"'Twas gloaming, and the Protodites 

Did shafe and shyther in the bay.  

All flitzy were the Niazesk  

And the Ranama enflamed.  

'To hunt the Tahtorak!' thought he.  

'The frill that flays, the claws that hurl!  

Beware the Lohrak bird, and flee 

The swift Artahka Bull.'  

He took his proto-blade in hand;

Long time the lizardous foe he tracked--

So rested he near a Bula tree

And lay awhile and napped  

When, in a thrillish state he was!  

The Tahtorak with eyes aflame  

And hunger of a Kinloka 

Awoke him as it came!  

One two, one two!  So through and through,

The proto-blade was driven deep.  

His instinct saved; his death, delayed.  

The Rahi met its sleep.  

'And now, I've slain the Tahtorak!  

So long I trekked and sought and toiled.  

O, glad I be!'  So swiftly, he 

Began to carve his spoils.  

'Twas gloaming, and the Protodites 

Did shafe and shyther in the bay.  

All flitzy were the Niazesk  

And the Ranama enflamed."  

As the final stanza hung in the air, Morpheme nodded her head to indicate the poem's ending.  She hoped the others would enjoy it, especially Milk.

Edited by Lumen
  • Upvote 3

RPG profiles  

Corpus Rahkshi:  {Morpheme}

~

Fall is here, hear the yell;  

Back to school, ring the bell;  

Brand new shoes, walking blues;  

Climb the fence, books and pens.  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends!  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends~!  

~

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"No offence, but I don't know you, and I definitely don't trust you. I'm not going anywhere with any of you without my friends."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Gym.

There are only two plasma rahks I know of that I haven't seen since I got back here. Pyre and Fang. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:  Morpheme | The Courtyard  

With more than a hint of pride in her eyes, the grey-green writer shook her head "yes" enthusiastically.  "Mmhm!  Indeed I did, several moons ago under a starlit sky.  I'm happy you enjoyed it; thank you.  I personally loved hearing your story about the Matoran musician -- that was excellent."  Morpheme took one more look 'round the circle.  Then she queried, "By the way, what are your names?  Other than Milk...I know you already.  I'm Morpheme."  She extended her hand, hoping someone would complete the friendly gesture.  

Edited by Lumen

RPG profiles  

Corpus Rahkshi:  {Morpheme}

~

Fall is here, hear the yell;  

Back to school, ring the bell;  

Brand new shoes, walking blues;  

Climb the fence, books and pens.  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends!  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends~!  

~

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

"Alright." Jayar gave a circumspect nod as he took a guarded step forward, and turned to his group. "It would be good if you three get a chance to clean your wounds and rest," he pointed out to Fang, Shield, and Snake. "And Era, you could discretely signal them if something went awry, I'm sure," he suggested. It was far from an ideal arrangement, but the weary and forsaken rebellion would have to settle for a balance under these antagonistic circumstances.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

"The stars know I am Lucid," answered the rainbow Rahk, taking Morpheme's hand... but not exactly for a handshake. Rather, she began to inspects its lines and contours, seeking indications of fated futures. "Ah," she murmured, "Something looks... inspiring...?"

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

Reluctant though I was, I eventually nodded in agreement. I still didn't like this, but it was better than nothing. 

IC: Vyper - Gym.

Still prowling quietly over the balconies of the upper left side of the street, I began to wonder if all of our caution was for naught. In an arena this size, encountering other teams would mostly fall to luck, rather than skill or strategy.

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sim - Gym Rooftops

I stopped in my marching at the sight of the figure now catching their breath.

"Who are you?" I asked, uneasy, yet still angry at the whole situation.

IC Aza:

Try as she might, Aza wasn't able to dodge the bolt in such tight quarters, and it lodged itself deep in her right chest plate, but she recovered quickly, lunging in close, and sending a thrust slipping through the rocky protection toward the elbow of the offending weapon arm.

IC Rahi:

Across the city, something was stirring. The Makuta had not left the students to simply squabble amongst themselves during the assignment, several Rahi had been placed in the maze as well, and some of them had found a target or two. 

From behind the Team 1's location in the alley, three Energy Hounds came bounding around the corner, teeth bared with saliva dripping from their maws. How long the Rahi famous for their tracking abilities had been onto the group was unknown, but they now attacked in a pack, two lunging at Aerahk to grab the rahk's arms and drag him down, while the third leapt at Thurisaz' upper half, trying to use its momentum to knock him over and bury its teeth into the back of his neck.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

An unexpected ambush - from Rahi! "Thurisaz, at your service," the nimble noble answered Sim, alert and already whirling toward the paws now pounding toward him. Even as Tube lunged to his defense, he leveled his trident above his minion's shoulder at the inbound hound to fire a fierce fist of crimson-flaming kinetic energy crashing toward the Rahi's head. "Looks like we'll be fighting together right away!"

Aerahk, on the roof above, was less well prepared for a sudden attack, especially one leaving even his stealth no longer possible nor advantageous. When perceived his twin attackers he leapt furiously from his hiding spot away from them with a surprised cry, dodging one only to have the others' teeth close around his forearm. Daggers already tightly clutched, he stabbed at its eye with his free hand as he stumbled into the open by Torc and Sim. "Rahi - watch out!" he warned his (hopefully) new brothers-in-arms.

IC Energy Hounds:

Tube's defense of his master was bumbling but effective as the hound clamped down, not on a rahkshi, but the haft of a poorly made mace before being tossed bodily away by the kinetic blast with a slight yelp. The Rahi scrabbled quickly to its feet, and bounded toward Tube this time, lunging and biting for his mace arm.

Its fellows were having slightly more success as the Hound that had hold of Aerahk did not wait around to be stabbed, and viciously shook it's head around, dragging Aerahk around and tossing him off the building. Though his dagger found purchase, it was a shallow wound and as he fell to the ground on his back, the two hounds jumped down after him, claws and teeth ready to scratch and bite.

IC: Torc - Gym

"Huh...? Were you... seriously... not paying attention... during the meet and greet...? It's me... Torc...? Yellow Dude...? Your teammate?"

And then all Karzahni broke loose.

Without warning, and before he even had the chance to fully recover, two Energy Hounds suddenly appeared out of nowhere to take down a member of the other team he didn't even know was nearby, mauling them like a chew toy before tossing their prey off of the rooftop entirely and leaping down after it.

The irony of the situation was not entirely lost upon him.

"So, uh... that happened..."

IC: Rail - Gym

Knowing full well that he couldn't avoid the blow completely, he instead tucked his elbow inwards as his other arm moved to parry the attack with his Tiger Claws, allowing the blade to fully penetrate the stone, but only scrape its way up against his actual suit.

He then retaliated by driving his knee up towards the seemingly exposed rib cage of his opponent's suit. Given that it was both covered in spikes, and that he was putting what he believed to be all of his Level 3 leg strength into the strike in question, it was probably going to hurt a lot in the event that it actually connected.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Through a series of misunderstandings, I return

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wrigglers

She adjusted her hold to release the sword from her scarf, instead pulling it into a battle-ready hold once more. Once she saw that Ezec had grabbed their attacker's snoot, she went in for a kick to the side of the knee.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

The kick clipped my knee as I continued backwards, and I stumbled, falling onto my back. Since I was already in the pose for it, I switched to flight mode, lifting off the ground and flying directly towards where I guessed my scarf-toting attacker still was. 

As I flew forwards, I returned my sword to its sheath across my back, and devoted both hands to trying to grab the kraata obscuring my vision. 

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Draco

This place, I have determined, is cursed with a sense of timelessness. No one ever knows how long has passed, and quite frankly, no one seems to care. I know I didn't for the longest time. After all, I was content to simply stop thinking and enforce the will of the Makuta. Why should I care about something as irrelevant as time?

I thought this way. Until now, just lying here in my dorm.

I could have been laying here for perhaps ten minutes, possibly several weeks, or maybe even two years.

When did I even get here? I have a duty to do. But... I'm just... Lying here. Simply doing nothing. It's pathetic.

Duty. I chuckle slightly. When did I ever become so obsessed with duty? Ever since I have been here, I know that duty has been the only thing that I have thought of. I MUST enforce the will of the Makuta, I MUST protect the student body from themselves, I MUST hunt down and make my sitter bow before the Makuta. All of these things, I needed to do, without ever a thought of myself. Was I selfless? I wouldn't call myself that. No, I was simply a Rahkshi doing what it does best: serve a higher power. After all, that was what I was meant to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

Perhaps you were made for that, a small voice says, but that doesn't mean you can't be more.

Once upon a time, I would have considered these views as not only treason, but heretical as well. Now though, I simply accept this as a reality of my nature. Just because I was born to be a weapon doesn't mean I can't become something more.

The problem is, I know that I will never not bow to the Makuta. I will always be their weapon, an extension of their will. I fully embrace that. I just don't want to die as another faceless Rahkshi. I want to live my own life, have my own story, and be remembered not just as a particularly large Rahkshi, but as Draco the warrior, Draco the prefect, Draco the mighty... Maybe not the last one.

Well, lying around is not going to get anything done. With a grunt, I push myself up off of my bed, and open the door to a perhaps changed Corpus Rahkshi.

IC: Dahl

Y'know, one thing I'll say about this place is this: Everyone seems so #### serious. Like seriously. Can nobody crack a smile for a joke, even if it is admittedly bad? Look, I get it. The fate of the world is in our hands and whatnot. Fine, whatever. But while we are learning how we can do our part, it wouldn't hurt to have some fun. After all, the friends we make here might be our partners in combat in the future.

Oh, and another thing: The food is downright horrid. You would think that perhaps over the time that this fine establishment would have at least somewhat improved their food. But noooOOOoo. It just had to be utterly terrible.

Wishing I had just gone out to the garden and just ate some of the flowers, I get up and throw away the rest of this utter garbage fire of a meal to roam the hallways, maybe meet someone, and either joke around or get into an old fashioned brawl.

OOC: Hello again to everyone! Also, Draco and Dahl OFI.

• Upvote 1

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Dahl

Ah, footsteps. I look up to see a Rahkshi painted white. Wow, it's been a while since I've actually seen another Rahkshi. You would've thought that almost all of them left... Eh. Whatever. Looking back on things, I realized that I hadn't made very many allies. Kinda hypocritical, now that I think of it. Well, hopefully I can start changing that. Turning my fullest attention to Melody, though I did not know her name yet, I bow in an exaggerated manner, while saying, "Why hello there. And who might I have the pleasure of speaking to?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Hello, one and all! I'm rather new to BZPower here, and i was recommended to Corpus Rahkshi by 0nuku from DeviantArt. Not entirely sure what they go by here, but i know that they're a part of this, and i'm not gonna lie when i say that Corpus Rahkshi caught my interest.

I don't entirely know who all I have to send this to in order for approval, but here's the information :D

Name: Grakatas

Variation: Accuracy

Level: Two

Gear: Additional armor; legs/forearms only. Quake Breakers. Quake Breaker Staff.

Appearance: Stockier legs, stockier forearms. Shorter than standard Rahkshi, more Toa sized. Looks similar to a standard Vorahk otherwise. [OOC: I have pictures of MoC, if visual is required]

Personality: Thinking isn't really a strong trait for him, outside of social interaction. Combat tends to involve "Look at target, find weakest point, hit until target is not moving", wash/rinse/repeat. Talking is easier than thinking, though not by much. Sentences tend to consist of one to a handful of words. He is rather polite however.

Bio: Outside of classes, things have been very routine. However, there were some defining moments for Grakatas. His acquisition of two sets of Quake Breakers is the most memorable thing for him. The second most memorable thing is equipping thicker armor, because of the realization that momentum, or the sudden stop more accurately, hurts. A lot. One pair of breakers he wears on his feet, the other pair, with the help of the Ghosts, were fashioned into a staff of absorption. Nothing compares to the thrill of navigating the Chirox Causeway, however, a frequent pastime of his. Something about the momentum of jumping from pillar to pillar is rather enjoyable.

OOC: Hello NinthG1g4! Always good to see a new face!

So, one of the things about this topic is that this is where everyone has their character doing things and interacting with one another. The other post(Student Register) is where you would post your character and any other out of character things.

Hope this was helpful!

OOC: Ah, thanks for the help! Is there a link to the student register, so I can post the information to the correct spot?

IC:

Grakatas wakes up in his dormitory, groggy as all Karzahni. Dreams rarely stay, and sleep is always heavy, but the prospect of bland, tasteless food begrudgingly spurs him to climb out of bed and don his armor. Shin plate, fasten. Thigh plate, fasten. Forearm, fasten. Rinse and repeat till it's all on.

Taking a moment to stretch, he wanders over to where the cupboard is on the wall, retrieving the pair of quake breakers underneath it and fastening one after the other to his feet. Grunting a note of satisfaction, he grabs his staff from the corner next to the door, then lazily skates to the refectory.

OOC: Open for interaction. Don't gank me, i'm new

What was that racket? I take a glance behind me to a certainly bizarre sight. A Rahkshi, riding along on a set of quake breakers. Just another day. Why was I even remotely surprised? Shaking my head, I turn to the Rahkshi in question. "Is it really necessary to ride those obnoxiously loud skates, when you could literally just fly to where you need to go?" I say, not bothering to hide the annoyance in my voice.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

What was that racket? I take a glance behind me to a certainly bizarre sight. A Rahkshi, riding along on a set of quake breakers. Just another day. Why was I even remotely surprised? Shaking my head, I turn to the Rahkshi in question. "Is it really necessary to ride those obnoxiously loud skates, when you could literally just fly to where you need to go?" I say, not bothering to hide the annoyance in my voice.

IC: Grakata

Grakata stopped his skating at the voice of another. Interaction before food? His stomach grumbled in protest. To early, need food. He thought to himself. Oh well, not everyday starts with food. Might as well talk. Looking over at the Rahkshi, he finds himself looking up more than usual. Rather tall. Interesting. "Flying...? Oh." Grakata shrugs, then places his free hand on his chest before extending it out to the Rahkshi in front of him. "Grakata. You are...?"

"Draco." My reply was curt and to the point. No need to waste any time with my titles. Heh. I would not have hesitated to go off on how I was infinitely better than him... Even though it probably is true... Never know though for sure though. Could be any level. Now, that being said/thought, I did not shake his hand. I still was fairly annoyed at him, and plus, my claws could cause unnecessary damage to the student.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"I'd be lying if I said I knew. I've been out of commission for... A while, and I am not necessarily caught up with all the events that have transpired recently. Although..." I glance around. There seems to be a lack of students. So, either they all died horrible deaths, or they are gathered some place for some purpose. "If I had to guess, there is probably an assignment occurring." Which means I missed a chance to level up. I clench my fists as I curse myself internally. If the other prefects are currently participating, then I am just falling further and further behind. They could all be Shadow Kraata by now! And yet here I am, sitting at perhaps a measly level four, talking to some random student! If they have gotten stronger, then... Then there might not be a need for me. I know that sadist Sliver would dispose of me in a heartbeat if she was given the opportunity, and maybe some of the others. I cannot fall behind.

But how can I catch up? A sudden hopelessness consumes me. No no NO. I am not going to feel useless and sorry for myself. Other Rahkshi might, but not me. I am Draco, a child of Icarax, a prefect of Corpus Rahkshi, and a warrior. I will not let anything stop me from achieving power. NOTHING.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Exxan - Library.

After having my wounds seen to by Palma, I decided to make my way to the library. It had been far too long since I'd simply sat down and read a book, and after the prominent, public event I'd just embroiled myself in, I was eager to engage myself in something a little more low profile. By now, my return to the school - and the land of the living - was probably common knowledge, so if any old friends or enemies of mine decided to come knocking, I wanted the subsequent encounter to be on familiar turf. 

As I entered the library, I passed someones(?) coming the other way - a red/blue rahkshi with two heads. I'd glimpsed this being before, and heard rumours of other such hybrids existing among the student body (among a myriad of other strange mutations), but this was my first real chance to see it up close. An old instinct stirred with me, buried under months of suffering and survival, to subject this strange creature to tests and questions, as part of my long-abandoned study into the New Breed. 

Perhaps, in time, I would revisit that project, but not today. 

I let the two-headed rahk pass on its way, and continued on into the library, combing through the tomes until I found something new, before curling up in my favourite corner to read awhile. 

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

Hey... isn't that... that guy? The one everyone used to talk about?

How is it that we both see and hear the exact same things, but only one of us every takes it in?

Rolling their eyes at each other, the two-headed rahk continued on their way.

OOC: Exxan and Glaciem Ignis open for interaction.

"You do that then. If there is an assignment, however, be warned that you most likely not be allowed to enter late." I say, composing myself. I cannot let my thoughts and emotions get in the way of completing my duty. "If you'll excuse me, I have other things that I must attend to." Adjusting my cloak, I turn to leave Grataka to his own devices. Meanwhile, I had to make sure the rest of the school was in order... and see if I can find the other prefects.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: Well, not bad for Grakata's first interaction! Open for further interaction if anyone needs another set of hands for shenanigans!

"Best of luck, then." Grakata pushes himself forward with his staff just enough to resume his lazily skating towards the refectory. Wonder what kind of sludge they're serving... Meh, don't know... Don't care... Need food...

Within time, Grakata arrives at the refectory. Without a second thought, like before, he lazily skates towards the sludge dispensary, using his staff to help in turning and corners. Let's see... Mystery sludge... Grey sludge... Mystery... Grey... Both? Both. Grabbing a clean bowl as he skates by, he slows down upon reaching the food, proceeding to spoon himself two scoops of the grey and mystery sludge.

After taking a moment or two to eat and gain some semblance of being awake, Grakata sets his bowl aside and stretches one last time. "Bleugh... Should probably see if the cauldron has salt... Oh well. Time for the Causeway."

With a bit more purpose in his strides, the black Rahkshi skates with momentum toward the entrance of Corpus. Remember, build momentum. Reach the edge. Jump, THEN fly to first pillar. Use quake breakers ONLY to launch or change direction. Focus on landing before exhaustion sets in... hopefully.

The skating finally stops upon Grakata reaching the doors, and with a hand and a shoulder, pushing one side wide open.