Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Library. 

"Seeing Palma is better than doing nothing at all."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Suit yourself, then." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Best of luck to you, then."

Find who? For the sake of my own sanity, I decided not to ask the question out loud. 

IC: Thunder - Browsing

Thunder huffed, putting the books back in what appeared to be their proper places, when she saw one that piqued her interest. The Nature of Viruses, by Makuta Mutran. This would be an interesting read, and an insightful one.

Thunder showed the book to Paradox and pointed to it, forcing out a single, gravelly word. "More..."

IC: Paradox

Paradox looked at the book, studying the title and author carefully. How humorously and sickeningly precious. She wants to learn about Mutran's work. "Viruses? A strange topic for Rahkshi to learn, but there are many uses that can be drawn from such knowledge... Interestingly enough, Mutran is my Makuta. Perhaps I could offer additional aid outside of what books may provide?"

IC: Thunder - New ally?

Thunder smiled and nodded, holding the book close to her chest. 

IC: Vigilem Diode

Vigilem stretched and wandered out of their room, sword held at their hip. Surely in a place like this, there must be a sparring hall, and other Rahkshi to spar with.

Food first, brother. We're starving. Flux reminded him as their stomach growled.

Diode nodded, and followed the corridors and halls back to the refectory, where the Rahkshi was still cleaning their mess and was being supervised by some kind of automaton. Diode simply ignored them and grabbed a bowl, walking up to the dispensers. He cocked his head at the grey sludge pouring into the bowl, not entirely sure what to make of it. It was, well, grey, with some kinds of lumps in it.

Well, it's better than nothing. Dig in. Flux said.

Diode grimaced and took a mouthful, immediately taking a dislike to it. Regardless, Vigilem was too hungry to complain, and Diode quickly downed it. He shuddered, putting his bowl in a pile with the others and walking up to the Rahkshi.

"If I could have a moment?"

OOC: Diode interacting with Shock

IC: Thunder - Not so bad after all

Thunder nodded, with a thankful hiss. Perhaps this strange Rahkshi wasn't as bad as she first thought.

But the prospect of new research excited Thunder, and her tail swayed from side to side as she thought of all the experiments she could do once she learned the proper knowledge and methods.

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

Revenge sighed. "Oh well, at least there is some space here." He turned to Danger. "Shall I teach you a lesson?"

"Yes, lets!" Danger replied. He began fumbling around trying to draw his swords.

IC: Punishment-Infirmary

Punishment watched his new foe leave. Then, looking around and deciding there was no one else worth talking to, he set of for the Gym, taking a longer path so he could mentally prepare.

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallways

Junior smiled. "That's a nice name. I named myself after my Mom, Makuta Toxitora. She is super nice."

OOC: In case you want Whisper to have heard of Toxitoria before, since Whisper has met a lot of makuta, she is not nice. She is super loyal to the Makuta's cause but makes it a policy to distrust anyone and everyone.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Shock

Without looking up from my task, I say, "What do you want?" I don't want to talk to people. I just want to get this done so I can get healed.

IC: Carraig

"Do you mind if I watch, maybe give a couple of pointers? If not, that's fine." I say. Truth be told, I did want to help, but this wasn't exactly something you could stand firm on if they disagreed with you.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vigilem Diode

Vigilem frowned. This Rahkshi was definitely the one who made a mess of the refectory.

"Directions. To the sparring hall, or whatever equivalent you have here." He said simply.

And if he doesn't tell us?" Flux asked.

"Oh please, sister, he'll tell us. He wouldn't pass up an opportunity to test his mettle against a Rahkshi like us, would he?" Diode returned, speaking to both Flux and Shock. With any luck, the latter would play right into his hands. Diode was itching to spar with a proper opponent.

IC: Shock

I sigh. Had they interacted with me earlier asking for a fight, I would have jumped at the opportunity. But right now... "Gym is that way." I say, pointing in the direction of the gym. "As for me, I ain't really in any condition to fight right now." I turn around so Vigilem can see the massive dent in my armor from that blasted Prefect's hammer.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vigilem Diode - Ouch

Vigilem huffed. "Thank you for your assistance. Good luck with... all this." Diode gestured to the surrounding mess as he walked away.

Looks like he got his comeuppance. Flux quipped.

"He certainly did." Diode replied as he walked off, seeing a couple of Rahkshi wander in. One was short and stocky, sporting Accuracy colours, and the other was tall and stark white in contrast. Diode nodded politely to them and walked over.

"If I could have a moment?"

OOC: Vigilem interacting with Canvas and Melody

Edited by GunmetalGold

IC: Whisper - Hallways.

"My Makuta is Icarax," I replied grimly, already beginning to suspect that turning this particular rahk would be a lost cause, "He's not nice."

IC: Dormirahk - Library

While Orloc sulked away, the larger form of Dormirahk emerged from a corner behind some of the shelves surrounding Exxan. "Bit of an odd critter, aren't they?" Dormirahk approached Exxan, extending their hand to him. "We've met before, but I doubt you'd remember me. My name is Dormirahk. You're Exxan. I believe we have something to discuss." 

---

The plants were ravenous. The rahkshi and its fellow soldiers already had their hands full with the enemy troops, so when the flora began attacking them, things went from bad to worse. Up by the palace's gates, someone stood who shouldn't have been here. An imposing figure, their blazing red eyes fixated upon the battle, and a twisted smile upon the serrated lips of their cruel mask. Standing beside the rahkshi was their sibling, their brother in arms, and the rahkshi could only watch in horror as vines tore into their suit and separated them into bits and pieces, the torn up remains of their sibling's kraata landing by their feet...

---

OOC: Orloc is sulking through the Library, open for interaction.

"You... you're that sleepy rahkshi, aren't you?" I vaguely remembered this rahk. "What could we possibly need to discuss?" 

This had been a strange day, and evidently it was only going to get stranger. 

IC: Dormirahk - LIbrary

"You've been here for a long time, haven't you? Have to have been, I remember you from a while ago. And, well, I know have a reputation here, though I confess I haven't heard much myself. But that's irrelevant right now. What I came here to ask you is whether you know anything about an individual known as Rain?"

"Rain... I think I remember her. Why?"

"She and I crossed blades during the assignment on Visorak," I replied, "I knocked her out, took her kraata back to the Crawler, and left her suit behind. That's the last time I remember seeing of her."

"From what I remember, she's a vicious, unhinged lunatic." I decided not to mention the part where I'd almost killed her in cold blood. There was no need to add to my already less-than desirable reputation, "Why are you so interested in her?" 

So far Dormirahk didn't really feel like this Exxan was the one responsible for Rain's death. They couldn't be certain, of course, but seeing as this Exxan would probably not like evasiveness or half-baked lies, Dormirahk decided to divulge the truth of the matter. They looked around to make sure no one was around to listen in, then leaned in to Exxan and wispered. "Because me and an associate of mine found her corspe in her room. We have a strong suspicion she was murdered and made to look like she'd committed suicide."

If this Exxan guy was the murderer, showing the cards was a big mistake, one Dormirahk would probably have to pay for with strife and blood, if not their life.

"Corpse... as in, a body?" I frowned, wondering if someone had retrieved her suit, or if a new one had somehow been procured for her. Either way, it didn't really matter. "She wouldn't be the first rahk to lose their life in this place, and if someone killed her, they probably did us all a favour."

"Maybe so, but that still leaves us with an unknown assailant who could very well strike again. And last I checked, murder wasn't an approved activity at this school. What I want to know, what we want to know, is who Rain was in contact with. Do you know of any acquaintances or friends she had? Anyone closer, even?"

"I barely knew her. Like I said, we fought during the assignment on Visorak. The last time I saw her, she didn't even have a suit." 

"Palma? Icarax." I shrugged, "Why do you care so much?"

"Because - as you so astutely pointed out at the start of our conversation - I've been here for a long time. Do you have any idea how many students have left, or died, or just disappeared since this place opened? Too many to count. Don't waste your time trying to solve the death of a rahk that no one will miss. No one else cares. Not even the staff - if they did, they'd be investigating the 'murder' themselves."

"But it isn't simply this death I'm trying to solve. Who knows, maybe this was just a one off... or, maybe whoever killed Rain will has killed before... and will kill again. Sure, you can make the argument that there's no evidence to indicate it, but what you can't argue is that there's any evidence against it either."

"So... what, you're a detective now?" I allowed a sneer to creep into my voice, "Last time we spoke, you couldn't even keep yourself awake, and now you're going to right all of Corpus' wrongs?"

A smile creeped to Dormirahk's faceplates, their crimson eyes gaining a twinge of amusement. "I doubt insomnia is going to be much of a problem for me from here on out. But you're right, this does seem a bit too altruistic, doesn't it? And you don't subscribe to that way of thinking. Not from what I heard between you and... Fang, was it?"

IC: Thunder - Reading

Thunder sat at a desk, flipping through the pages as Paradox left. This was a very interesting read, aside from some of the more eccentric ramblings. The book went into various methods of applications of viruses and how they all worked. Thunder was thoroughly engrossed, and her tail remained still to show it.

"Funny that you should mention him," I replied, allowing a much colder smile to occupy my features, "He's one of the students I was just talking about, the ones who've just... disappeared. So before you go any say anything else that might be intended to annoy or aggravate me, you should consider just how many other students I've outlived. I didn't last this long by being kind."