Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Thud - Interruption

"I don't mean to intra-rupt but....well...I heard that you were being bullied. Who is pushing you around?"

IC: Whisper - Refectory.

"Oh, uh- hi there." It took no small amount of effort to stop myself from smiling. An earnest, caring rahkshi? Perfect. I adopted my best scared expression, and let a meek tone creep into my voice. "No one's pushing me around, but some friends of mine... they told me they were being picked on by a gang of bullies, and that the headmaster wasn't doing anything about it." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"The ones that blue rahk with the lightning bolts was telling us about." I kept my voice level, resisting the urge to snarl. I'd taken a gamble by launching straight into a lie while I was still unsure of where this rahk's loyalties lay; evidently that had been a miscalculation on my part. "He said their names were Recherche, Grim, Draco, Shark, and Sliver."

Edited by Nato the Traveler

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sohnii - interacting with Blink (Hallways)

Blink's behavior hadn't gone unnoticed by his brother... of course, the two of them had always been close.  There was hardly a time when they were apart.  But the way Blink clung to his brother... it was different now.  It was born of desperation and fear.  And who could blame him? They had lost their father, and their lives were about to change drastically.  As long as the journey across the silver sea had been, it hadn't been enough to come to terms with their new future, and for that reason, Sohnii completely understood why Blink was so clingy and withdrawn.  His brother was quiet, but Sohnii was sure he'd spoken for both of them when he said that he wasn't happy with the change.  One thing was certain, and it remained unchanged; the two were together, and for now, that would have to be enough.  Perhaps that was all that mattered.  He had every reason to serve the Brotherhood as long as they didn't take his brother away from him.  

Sohnii returned Blink's nod with a soft pat on the shoulder.  A small gesture, but a comforting one, hopefully.  As he gazed at his brother, his expression was soft, but the second he stepped inside he grew tense.  The spines on his back flattened slightly as he took in the unfamiliar scents, looking around at the stone walls restlessly.  "So, this is Corpus."  Sohnii mused.  "Well, no use standing around.  Might as well start walking..."

Of course, any walking they did would be aimless, but where were they supposed to go? He couldn't see any other students or faculty nearby; at least not yet.  Well, it wasn't the first time the boys had been in an unfamiliar environment, and this time, there was the possibility that they might be able to ask for directions.  Maybe someone would even be nice enough to show them around.  If they could find anyone.  Sohnii had never seen any Rahkshi besides Blink, and to be honest, he was a little nervous.  

"I wonder which way the dorms are."  Sohnii said as they walked, mostly to himself; obviously his brother was just as clueless as he.  "I figure that would be a good place to start..." He turned back slightly to glance at Blink.  "Don't you?" Of course, they'd been at sea for quite some time... perhaps Blink had another destination in mind?

OOC: Sohnii is open for interaction. 

Edited by PancakeShiners

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC: Thud - Hmmm......

Rusty mechanical gears and cogs turned in the large rahkshi's brain. Where had he heard those names before?

He looked to his arm, and looked. 

None of the names seemed to match...

"Hmm...I don't remember...." He took another minute to think. "I don't know names." But the oblivious idiot smiled anyway.

"But doesn't matter! I is way bigger and stronger-rer than them anyway! I can protect friends!" He said this with an astoundingly large amount of confidence.

IC: Chief - It's time to get to work.

Step 1: "Unpack, and introduce yourself."

I flipped the page back to it's original position, resetting the pen and paper into a neat bundle, just as I'd brought it out. This one was fresh. Brand karzin' fresh. A wonderful feeling, I'll tell you.

My bed was oddly comfortable for what it was, really. I almost debated sleeping after the trip. That trip was long, wasn't it?

But, I figured it best to get acquainted with everyone. They'd certainly be seeing a lot of me after all. 

Sitting up, I looked in the mirror.

I pried a few stray spines down. 

Perfect. Looking like a million widgets as usual.

My pen and paper went back into my case, next to my knife. I hoped I wouldn't need the latter, for a good while at least. You might notice I didn't bring very much. That wasn't entirely by choice. But I heard some things about the security about this place. Went up a bit, recently. 

But like any good thing, strip me down to my bare minimum and I can still perform. I stepped out of my room, brushing myself off.

Time to say hello.

OOC: Chief open to interaction, but he'll be around later anyway

Edited by Dane.
  • Upvote 1

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

Revenge nodded as well. "The red one had a hard time dealing with that. Did you notice he kept attacking then switching to defend at the last moment?"

"Yeah, He barely got any hits in."

IC: Punishment-Gym

As soon as he heard Draco's words he knew his opponent was right. Punishment swung his staff, which had still been blocking the scythe, upwards, causing the scythe blade to scratch across his back. Punishment twisted and let Draco's punch knock him to the floor.

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallway

"Wow... That was pretty cool." Junior smiled. "Do you do that a lot?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"Fr-friends?" I stammered, "You would... really want to be our friend?" 

IC: Dissent - Refectory

Dissent resisted the urge to facepalm or burst into a rant. Something about watching Whisper at work was oddly mesmerising in its sheer audacity. So for the time being, she simply elected to listen along and see where the karzahni Whisper was taking this. Dissent had a feeling she wasn't going to like it.

IC: Draco

For a brief moment, I consider continuing on with the fight. After all, I could do more damage than just this. But I just shake my head and place Necrosmith back on my back, before offering a helping hand to Punishment, who was lying flat on his back. I have nothing to prove here. "Don't think there's much point in going on. Once you're on your back, it's basically over. But it was a good duel." I say, smiling.

IC: Carraig

"The winged one was countering the other's attacks, forcing them to go on the defensive. Once that happened, the winged one could go full offensive. Then, it was only a matter of time." I say in response to Danger's comments. I can't be like him. I must not fall, even to the most vicious of storms. 

IC: Mortsia

I give Toxitora Junior a simple nod. 

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Winking at Dissent, I turned to smile at my new 'friend'. "We would love that."

"I'm called Whisper. What's your name?"

IC: Limon

Limon nodded. "Dodge. Bet that's handy, even at level 2. All I can do is make plants grow strong or wither away." She pouted, but her smile soon returned. "But, when I reach Level 6, I'll have complete control of any plants in a given area!" Her stride was considerably more bouncy than usual.

IC: Vigilem Diode

Vigilem was rather averse to being restrained. Nevertheless, the Rahkshi decided to take advantage of the whip's grip on their leg and yanked on it hard, aiming to rip it from Reda's grasp and create an opening.

IC: Chief - Introduction

It didn't take me a lot of wandering to discover a duo of rahkshi walking and talking in front of me. One was green, the other black and silver. I cleared my throat of lubricants, making sure my voice came out nice and smooth. 

"Good morning, gentlerahk." I spoke out to the two in front of me. 

I didn't actually know what time it was, to be honest with you. 

OOC: Interactin' with Limon and Dahl

IC: Dahl

"Don't believe everything you here." I say in response to Limon, smiling a little, before turning to the newcomer. "And good morning to you as well, good sir Chief." I bow while I say this. "I suppose that you don't quite know your way around here yet?"

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Chief - New Routes

The girl seemed rather awkward. That wasn't a worry. I turned to the tougher looking rahkshi. 

"Oh, stand up. I'm just a regular guy." I chuckle a bit. "Nah, I'm a little lost myself. You doing a little tour here?"

IC: Thud - Thud has joined the party!

A minute of rough scribbling on his arm later, and Thud looked up. "Oh. Yes. Thud. That is name. Happy to meet new friends!" Thud beamed haplessly.

Edited by Dane.

IC: Punishment-Gym

Punishment sighed and stood up, "Thank you, this was...enlightening."

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

Revenge nodded and Danger turned to look at him. "What would you do in that situation?"

Revenge took a moment to think. "I would have tried new things, if your plan of attack isn't working don't bother repeating it, keep your opponent on their toes." He smiled. "Having a ranged weapon helps too," He said, patting his launcher.

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallways

"So... What was that part about false gods?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"So, Thud, you seem to know a lot of people." I indicated the names he'd been scrawling on his arm, "Do you happen to know anyone else here who's had trouble with bullies?"

"I see." I nodded, not entirely surprised by the revelation. Any bullies that hadn't been recruited to serve as Icarax's Prefects were probably too scared of them to act out anymore. "And tell me, what are your thoughts of this new Makuta?"

IC: Draco

"Indeed. You can only learn from this now." I say, smiling a little. "Take this defeat, and form it into your next victory."

IC: Dahl

"Apologies. I simply greet everyone like that." I say, standing up while grinning. "And we are doing a little tour. If you want, you could come with us, maybe get some food along the way."

IC: Carraig

I nod at Revenge's comments, before saying, "I would probably try to stand my ground against him, counter his slashes with my power, and get in a hit whenever I see an opportunity."

IC: Mortsia

I frown a little. I had never been asked to explain a portion of my speech, so this was a little odd to me. "There are two students, Ezec and Aza, who consider themselves to be gods."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Yes, he is mean." I nodded, "And I've heard he's letting his favourite students be mean, too."

"You're already talking to me." I replied with a smile, making no effort to move from where I was. 

IC: Canvas - Refectory

Canvas grinned as well. "Yeah, we haven't had much luck lately... but we'd be happy to take you in if you like!"

IC: Reda - Gym

Unfortunately, this was just what Reda needed. As quickly as the tug came in, Reda had tossed aside the broken whip and drawn her dagger again, launching toward Vigilem with speed assisted by their own strength and her own dodge abilities. In moments, Vigilem could find her dagger in their side.

IC: Tear - Gym Maze (Team 3)

"I like the sound of that," Tear grinned, following to the rooftop. He lingered on the edge, watching the streets below.

IC: Limon

"Limon." She replied, starting to walk again in the direction she and Dahl were originally going. "C'mon, we're getting food. Or, as close to food as this place has I guess." She shrugged, slinging her staff over her shoulder.

IC: Vigilem Diode

Dagger. Flux warned.

Diode shifted his weight and spun to avoid Reda, though their leg got more tangled in her whip as he did so. The Rahkshi grunted as more pricks shot up his shin, and he attempted to slash at Reda again.

I hate dodgers... He complained internally.

IC- Blink, Interacting with Sohnii.

The soft pat eased some apprehensive feeling bubbling up. The gesture was greatly appreciative. Blink offered a tiny, warm smile in return. As they stepped inside and began their aimless trek, Blink scanned the floor, up the walls, then to the ceiling before glancing back to Sohnii.

"...That's fine by me." Would they be able to share a dorm? If not, he'd like to have a dorm next to his brother, if possible. "I... Hm...honestly expected this place to be packed. Or...I dunno. Lively?" He was honestly relieved of the silence that loomed in the barren halls. The longer he could avoid meeting someone intimidating, booming, or scary, the better.

IC: Chief - Getting something to eat

I follow, keeping up relatively easily. Both of the rahkshi seemed pretty friendly, to me.

But Dahl in particular interested me.

"So, Dahl, I couldn't help but notice your weapons. Are you into fighting? More than the average rahk, I should clarify." I laugh a little. 

Edited by Dane.