Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Tear - Gym

Just as quickly as it had come, the nausea was fading, replaced with a growing sense of power. Tear didn't have the time to figure out what it meant, as far as he was concerned it just validated his anger.

Straightening to his full height above Crate, he wiped the mucus from his faceplates and snarled, "You know what..."

 

IC: Tube - Gym

"Don't stop the noise!" Tube shouted, barely audible this close to the speakers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Omicron - Corridor

"My suit is... no good any more... but we need to go to the infirmary before it's too late." The diminutive kraata turned back to Poly. "Please, can you-"

Her eyes momentarily moved from Poly's face to their hand on the hilt, before moving back to the face.

"... help us?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Crate - Encounter with Tear

Hmm. It seems he's not feeling sick anymore, either. 

Do I back down, or let him have his little ego victory?

I stand up too, though he's still taller than me. There's that whole nonsense about quitting while you're ahead, but Tear is managing to annoy me with how psychotically paranoid he is. Or he's just plain psychotic. It only took one look for him to start a fight. No, no, backing down here is something I cannot do.

I hit him with something that is guaranteed to set him off further. It wasn't my best work (far too crude) but the fun part would be the reaction.

"Yes, I am aware. You are very much in love with me, and cannot express that emotion verbally. I understand." The look in my eye dared him to attack me again.

IC: Paladin - Gym

I didn't want to hurt young Tube, but the knave was clinging on like a barnacle to a ship's hull.

I kicked again, trying to fling him off me.

IC: Rider - Library

He watched Danger go off, and Claws followed Danger curiously.

He looked to Revenge again, mulling what he said over. "Some of the others left, I think. Or went missing. But, I'm not sure. I don't want to be hunted down by the Makuta, but at the same time..." He paused.

"I mean, do you see me fighting Toa?"

IC: Epsilon - Corridor

The heavily wounded Lim-In Rahk began to see the reality of the situation. He had to make it to the infirmary himself. 

But, he couldn't get up. He needed Poly's help, and yet the rahkshi seemed hesitant to do that.

"Omi...maybe it's my time."

Edited by Triple D

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge couldn't keep a smile off of his face, he started to chuckle. "Of course not, I couldn't ether, I karzin wish I WAS a Toa!"


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Door - Gym

"Alright hold it! Both of- ugh." Door had raised his hand up to break up the two of them, but now found himself clutching his faceplates with it, feeling sick in the stomach. Something felt off... and the music, quality aside, didn't much help with this experience.

 

IC: Helkyrie - Gym

"This ain't bad, but maybe we should... should..." Helkyrie yawned open her faceplates, quickly turning away from the others to release a small torrent of mucus onto the floor, coughing and clutching her throat. She breathed heavily... and the world went abuzz with a strange noise that amplified the music permeating the gymnasium space. Her eyes opened, and for one moment, she could almost feel herself everywhere in the gym at once, before she was back where she knew she'd been before.

"Did... did I just...?"

 

IC: Rōzu - Gym

Though Rōzu found the music to be fascinating, she preferred less rambunctious melodies, and so she left for the exit, only to have to leap out of the way as-

 

IC: Dissent - Entering Gym Concert

A brick wall of a Kurahk barrelled into the Gym, beelining for the stage in the middle for a front-row place in the audience.

 

iC: Omicron - Corridor

"No, no no no, don't you dare. Don't you dare leave me behind too!"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear's jaw just dropped for a moment, simultaneously furious, confused, and embarrassed. But only for a moment, as he pushed Door out of the way and drew his sword, an easy, malicious grin growing in place of the surprise. "You don't know when to quit, do you?" he chuckled.

 

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube's grip loosened for a moment, but they quickly latched back on again and started channeling their slow powers. "Nooo!" they shouted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dissent - Gym Concert

The kurahk eagerly approached the stage, entirely enamoured with the rambunctious nature of the music she was hearing, before her attention was drawn by the scuffle between Tube and Paladin. Angry as only a kurahk can be, she approached the two. "Hey, the karz are you two doing?!"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear's jaw just dropped for a moment, simultaneously furious, confused, and embarrassed. But only for a moment, as he pushed Door out of the way and drew his sword, an easy, malicious grin growing in place of the surprise. "You don't know when to quit, do you?" he chuckled.

 

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube's grip loosened for a moment, but they quickly latched back on again and started channeling their slow powers. "Nooo!" they shouted.

IC: Crate - Pushing his luck off a cliff

Oh, ohohohoho. 

That, I don't like. I may have pushed a bit too far, here. Door seems to be temporarily incapacitated, so Tear has at least a few seconds to try and get a good slash at me. A punch, I could take. A few cuts from that sword would turn me into little more than an exotic meal for the various rahi nearby our school.

I can't swallow my pride and beg for forgiveness, though. As soon as that happens, the facade is over. I am back to being a nuisance, and little else. That cannot happen. I am too deep in here.

So what, pray tell, do I do?

Well, first, I back up a bit. This is not a movement intended to communicate surrender, though, more so to put some distance between me and that particularly sharp blade he has. 

Then, I speak. "That wasn't a no, Tear."

IC: Paladin - In a scuffle

"Unhand me, you little brat!" I yelled, beginning to find it more difficult to struggle. Was he using some form of magic on me? Or was this his variation at work?

Then, another rahkshi entered the scene. An angry Kurahk was yelling at me, over the horrible sound that was still very much happening. Judging by the tone of voice, I assume it is a female.

"Mind your own business, wench!" I managed, finally losing it and attempting to whack Tube over the head with the bottom of my blade.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:02 AM, Onaku said:

iC: Omicron - Corridor

"No, no no no, don't you dare. Don't you dare leave me behind too!"

IC: Epsilon - Not in good shape

He paused, almost looking as if he'd lost conciousness again.

"...Use my suit. Carry me to the infirmary, if you insist on saving my life. Most of my wounds are on my-" He coughs, spitting up a bit of blood. "My kraata."

On 10/18/2019 at 10:00 PM, Smudge8 said:

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge couldn't keep a smile off of his face, he started to chuckle. "Of course not, I couldn't ether, I karzin wish I WAS a Toa!"

IC: Rider - Library

He looked shocked as Revenge said that, putting a finger to his Kraata's mouthpieces. "Ven! Don't say that, not around here!" He hushed, looking worried.

"There's Prefects now, remember? They do not like that sort of talk." He explained, eyes darting around the library.


Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tear - Gym

"No," Tear said simply, as he took a step forward and swung his sword down at Crate.

 

IC: Tube - Gym

"He wants to stop the noise!" Tube shouted as the sword thunked against their faceplates, though not as hard as it might have without their slow powers. Their natural resilience dulled the pain, but instead Tube started feeling a little nauseous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dissent - Gym Concert Brawl

"Ohoho..." A malicious grin crossed Dissent's faceplates. "Mind who you're calling 'wench', punk!"

Her grin turned into a grimace when she then heard Tube's explanation. "I'm sorry, you're trying to stop the concert? What the karz is your deal, huh?! Is just leaving too big of a deal for you, punk?!" With that, Dissent leapt into a vicious elbow drop aimed directly below Paladin's sternum.

 

IC: Door - Gym

Destructive energy crackled on Door's fingertips, and everything seemed to slow down for a moment as a rush of energy seemed to flow through his veins. In that moment, Door saw Tear go in for his attack on Crate.

The very next moment, Door had instinctively rushed in to tackle Crate out of the way of the sword, raising his mace to intercept it from hitting him instead.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Paladin - Gym Brawl

"Why, you-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I tried to roll over in pain, but Tube was still gripping my leg tightly. I squirmed in agony, humiliated and shocked. That witch!

IC: Crate - Saved by a knight in shining armour

Aha.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Even as my wonderful saviour tackles me to the ground, causing immense pain in my back, I can't help but grin.

Oh, Door. What goes on inside your sweet, complicated brain? I stifle a hysterical giggle at the situation, knowing that if I let it out, I'd have two angry rahkshi attempting to kill me.

 

 


Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Poly - Corridor:

Very, very interesting! The Lerahk removed their hand from the hilt of their weapon, and stepped forward, "Yes, yes.... See through his eyes."

That the Lim-In would suggest the very thing Legion had in mind for his sibling was deliciously unexpected.

With one clawed and careful hand, they picked up the arm of Omicron's suit. It would surely be of use to someone. Legion hoped for that someone to be them.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube wasn't feeling so good. "Don't st..." they started weakly, only to be cut off by a cough that splattered mucus all over Paladin's legs.

 

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear's grin vanished once again as his sword caught against Door's mace. "Out of my way," he snarled, "or I'll have to cut through you as well."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Door - Gym

"No! Stand down!" Door attempted to twist the sword away with his mace to break their clash.

 

IC: Dissent - Gym

"Now then, how about you take your dumb behind out of here before I punch your face in?" Dissent said, crouching down by the downed Lim-in rahk.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Click said:

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube wasn't feeling so good. "Don't st..." they started weakly, only to be cut off by a cough that splattered mucus all over Paladin's legs.

1 hour ago, Onaku said:

IC: Dissent - Gym

"Now then, how about you take your dumb behind out of here before I punch your face in?" Dissent said, crouching down by the downed Lim-in rahk.

IC: Paladin - In a lot of pain

Through gritted teeth, I shook my head, violently. "I will not yield to the likes of thugs like you." 

Then, I looked down, to see what the noise Tube had been making was, and immediately reeled back, in disgust. "Tube! What in the...GET OFF! YOU ARE RUINING MY ARMOUR, YOU BUFFOON!"

1 hour ago, Click said:

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear's grin vanished once again as his sword caught against Door's mace. "Out of my way," he snarled, "or I'll have to cut through you as well."

1 hour ago, Onaku said:

IC: Door - Gym

"No! Stand down!" Door attempted to twist the sword away with his mace to break their clash.

IC: Crate - Gym

Not taking this fantastic opportunity for granted, I scramble to my feet, making a run for the exit. Door could have fun getting sliced to death by Tear, or vice versa. I do not feel like dying today.

 

Edited by Triple D

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tube - Gym

"I'm sorry, Pa..." Tube was cut off by another cough, and they stared at Paladin's legs blankly, wondering what was going on.

 

IC: Tear - Gym

"I warned you," he growled, taking a brief moment to see Crate running off. Tear allowed the sword to be turned away, only to reach back and pull out the second and slash out at Door's exposed body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dissent - Gym Brawl

"Looks like your pal there is leveling up. Now why don't you cut your losses before you get hurt?" There was a calm yet simultaneously malicious grin on Dissent's faceplates.

 

IC: Door - Gym

But Door wasn't exposed, which became evident when Tear's other blade hit his shield. 

"Calm, Tear! Calm. We'll get at him, but not like this." As he spoke, his voice was loud enough for Tear to listen, though not much louder. 


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge's eyes grew wide, he slapped a hand over his mouth and began scanning the room to see if anyone had been listening in.

IC: Punishment-Gym

Punishment paused his training routine and turned towards the stage, he noticed a brawl going on at the base of the stage. He shrugged and turnd to casualy walk towards it.


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Dissent - Gym Brawl

"Looks like your pal there is leveling up. Now why don't you cut your losses before you get hurt?" There was a calm yet simultaneously malicious grin on Dissent's faceplates.

5 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Tube - Gym

"I'm sorry, Pa..." Tube was cut off by another cough, and they stared at Paladin's legs blankly, wondering what was going on.

IC: Paladin - Gym

Seeing that Tube was distracted, I grimaced, trying pushing myself up through the pain in my lower area. 

"Did you hear what I said, woman? I will not yield." I said, eyes burning in rage.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:47 PM, The UltimoScorp said:

IC Poly - Corridor:

Very, very interesting! The Lerahk removed their hand from the hilt of their weapon, and stepped forward, "Yes, yes.... See through his eyes."

That the Lim-In would suggest the very thing Legion had in mind for his sibling was deliciously unexpected.

With one clawed and careful hand, they picked up the arm of Omicron's suit. It would surely be of use to someone. Legion hoped for that someone to be them.

IC: Epsilon - Corridor

He nods. "Sister, if this is truly what you want...that is what you must do."

19 minutes ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge's eyes grew wide, he slapped a hand over his mouth and began scanning the room to see if anyone had been listening in.

IC: Rider - Library

He nodded after a moment, seeing that none of the prefects had entered the library. "You're fine. This place...I hate the way it has become in some ways. The new headmaster scares me, Ven."

Claws scuttled back to Rider, and landed on his knees.


Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dissent - Gym Brawl

"Yeah well neither will I so that puts us at a bit of an impasse, doesn't it?" Were Paladin to look in her eyes he would no doubt find the resolve present within her.

 

IC: Door - Gym

"Because," Door responded, "If you take him on now, in your state, you'll be playing right into his hand. Think about it, will you? He set you off. He's already won. Take a step back, and realise that taking him down with a clearer mind will be far more effective than lashing out at him in anger."

Door sighed. "Besides, I want a piece of him too, and I can't do that if he's dead."

 

IC: Omicron - Corridor

"O-okay" Omicron began slithering up Epsilon's leg.

 

IC: Rōzu - Hallways

Rōzu decided she could use something more cerebral after the largely physical activity she'd just been through. So she set off toward the library to find herself a good read.

OOC: Rōzu open for interaction

Edited by Onaku

UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tube - Gym

As they felt Paladin moving, Tube tried to tighten their grip again, but they did seem weaker than before.

 

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear thought about that briefly, then just frowned and pushed Door back again. "You're pathetic," he scoffed. "We'll see how much I play into his hand when I cut that smirk off his face!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Door - Gym

"Don't make me fight you, Tear." Door responded, refusing to budge. "Not over Crate of all rahkshi."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2019 at 11:01 AM, Onaku said:

IC: Dissent - Gym Brawl

"Yeah well neither will I so that puts us at a bit of an impasse, doesn't it?" Were Paladin to look in her eyes he would no doubt find the resolve present within her.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:19 AM, Click said:

IC: Tube - Gym

As they felt Paladin moving, Tube tried to tighten their grip again, but they did seem weaker than before.

IC: Paladin - Gym

I grimaced, easily shaking my leg free from the weakened acolyte below me. 

Meeting her gaze before flipping his visor down, with an ever familiar  drew his blade. "I challenge thee to a duel, in that case." 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:01 AM, Onaku said:

IC: Omicron - Corridor

"O-okay" Omicron began slithering up Epsilon's leg.

IC: Epsilon - Changing suits

The Lim-In Rahkshi's kraata case flipped open, exposing the bruised and bleeding kraata hidden beneath. Slowly, Epsilon crawled to his suit's arm, clinging on with the strength he had left. 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:01 AM, Onaku said:

IC: Rōzu - Hallways

Rōzu decided she could use something more cerebral after the largely physical activity she'd just been through. So she set off toward the library to find herself a good read.

OOC: Rōzu open for interaction

On 10/23/2019 at 2:01 AM, Smudge8 said:

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge exhaled a sigh of relief. "I haven't met him, what's he like?"

IC: Rider - Library

Rider absentmindedly rubbed Claws' back. 

"If Tridax was a baton, Icarax is like a morningstar." He said, smirking in an odd sense of pride in his use of similes. "He's very loud, and very brutal."

Then, a familiar face entered the library. He waved at Rōzu, beckoning her over to the two of them.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:19 AM, Click said:

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear thought about that briefly, then just frowned and pushed Door back again. "You're pathetic," he scoffed. "We'll see how much I play into his hand when I cut that smirk off his face!"

On 10/23/2019 at 9:27 AM, Onaku said:

IC: Door - Gym

"Don't make me fight you, Tear." Door responded, refusing to budge. "Not over Crate of all rahkshi."

IC: Crate - Gym

Door's resilience makes me pause in my retreat, yet again. 

Why? It was comical before, but now it was illogical. Why not just help Tear out with extinguishing me, as opposed to very nearly starting a fight with him over the situation? 

Wait, am I getting annoyed over this? Why? Is this idiot's naivete enough to second guess myself as well as him? 

So, here I am. Paused midflight, dumbfounded and very much vulnerable.

 


Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tear - Gym

"Exactly, he's not worth defending." Tear tried to sidestep Door.

 

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube slid off Paladin's legs and curled up on the floor, feeling awful.

 

IC: Reda - Hallways

Reda idly wandered the halls whistling, wishing she had her whips to snap around. But one was snapped and she frankly didn't know who to turn to to fix it. For now, she would just focus on food. The cafeteria had to be around here somewhere...

 

OOC: Reda open to interaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Door - Gym

"Doesn't mean you need to kill him..." Door sidestepped with Tear, blocking his move, before he leaned closer, speaking harshly under his breath so that only Tear could hear him. "Not in here."

 

IC: Dissent - Gym

"Kay, guess we're playing with knives then." Dissent sighed, before drawing her two basket hilt swords, a smirk creeping across her faceplates. "Good thing I've got my own."

 

IC: Rōzu - Hallways

Rōzu spotted Rider waving to her, and a mild, almost imperceptible smile approached her face plates as she approached her friendly acquaintance. "Hello, it is nice to see a familiar face." She then turned to the stranger he was talking to, and bowed respectfully in greeting. "Salutations. I am Rōzu."

 

IC: Omicron - Corridor

Omicron slithered into the open suit, replacing Epsilon there before attempting to assert her control over it.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge stood up to greet the newcomer. "My name's Revenge," He extended a hand, "It's nice to meet you!"


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

He had successfully comforted his vassals, and Waiata's music now distracted them. With this latest success came a different distraction for the scarlet sovereign: his pulse, calming since leaving the arena, began to race again, and he shivered with excitement before letting out an awesome and triumphant yell, filled with newfound power. The talented Turahk had reached level 3.

Of course, in the one minute that took his eyes off his companions, they'd started a fight. How badly did they need to be micromanaged? "Paladin, what's going on?" he asked, soaring over and reaching to helping Tube up.

* * *

IC: Vlad / Gym

"Er... thanks, yes... ve all did vell," Vlad conceded to Diode. Doing well in the Makuta's cruel contests had never been his goal, so why had he fought so hard to be successful?

Was he just another vicious Rahkshi, only pretending he was a good one somehow - ?

But that train of thought was cut off quickly and repeatedly, first as Waiata's music interrupted his train of thought. Before he could really respond to it, Helkyrie had collapsed to the floor beside him - and as he hesitated over whether and how to help, he suddenly found himself struck with similar sensations. He dropped to his knees, staggered, vision blurring as a great hunger wracked his body. For a moment he wondered if it was some virus Icarax had inflicted on the two of them as some ironic gift, but then he recognized the feeling: the Vampire, too, had levelled up.

"...I think ve have," he murmured, his head pounding from more than the music. Now he was more of a threat to the students around him than ever...

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
Adding a character

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sergei Rahkmaninoff said:

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

He had successfully comforted his vassals, and Waiata's music now distracted them. With this latest success came a different distraction for the scarlet sovereign: his pulse, calming since leaving the arena, began to race again, and he shivered with excitement before letting out an awesome and triumphant yell, filled with newfound power. The talented Turahk had reached level 3.

Of course, in the one minute that took his eyes off his companions, they'd started a fight. How badly did they need to be micromanaged? "Paladin, what's going on?" he asked, soaring over and reaching to helping Tube up.

IC: Paladin - Gym

I was about to cut into this wench's face, when I heard my lord's voice.

A little embarassed at him seeing me like this, I wiped off some of the mucus. "My lord, this woman assaulted me! I intend to defeat her in an honorable duel, and teach her a lesson!"

20 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Omicron - Corridor

Omicron slithered into the open suit, replacing Epsilon there before attempting to assert her control over it.

IC: Epsilon's Suit - Corridor

Omicron would feel a good deal of pain as she integrated with her brother's suit. Were she to try, she may be able to move a limb, but it would be very difficult. 

The damaged Kraata, fading in and out of consciousness, lay in the suit's hand. 

20 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Rōzu - Hallways

Rōzu spotted Rider waving to her, and a mild, almost imperceptible smile approached her face plates as she approached her friendly acquaintance. "Hello, it is nice to see a familiar face." She then turned to the stranger he was talking to, and bowed respectfully in greeting. "Salutations. I am Rōzu."

18 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge stood up to greet the newcomer. "My name's Revenge," He extended a hand, "It's nice to meet you!"

IC: Rider - Library

He smiled, at both of them. "Revenge is a very good friend of mine. I've known him ever since he arrived here."

Claws nudged against Rozu. 

 


Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Poly:

A helping hand was offered. The Lerahk knew just as well how acclimating to a new ascendence could be. The body hung all wrong, limbs heavy as if made of leaden weights, legs a different size than before....

 

Omicron was fortunate indeed to have someone so knowledgeable and generous to help them.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tear - Gym

"Why not here?" Tear hissed, coming in close.

 

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube grabbed their Master's hand and stood up miserably, mucus still dripping from their faceplates and knees still trembling. They didn't even dare thank their Master.

 

IC: Garrotte - Gym

Garrotte was wishing she could be anywhere but here, but it looked like her team was faring even worse. As they stood, she asked in a voice barely above the noise of the music, "What is it?"

Edited by Click

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...