Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

You need to be stopped. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm still having trouble coming up with an idea for Rahkshi #4, though I suppose it's for the best, considering that the other three have been borderline inactive as of late (still waiting for that Rail issue to be cleared up, btw). Also, since I'm still visiting the site with what's basically a "dead" console, Google Docs keeps saying I need to update my browser and loads extremely slowly because of it, which essentially renders Click's archive of unused character concepts virtually inaccessible on my end.

Looks like I'll have to search for inspiration elsewhere. Hmmm... :(

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm usually a very action-oriented guy when it comes to movies, shows, and video games, so that virtually describes the way I normally come up with ideas for my characters (hence why Rail, Venom, and Liar are all fighters, and the only three characters I can think of that somewhat break away from this mold are Septima and Aine over in the BZPRPG and (ironically) Blockbuster the Kaiju from Y60K). This time, however, it's just not doing anything for me.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway, though!

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm usually a very action-oriented guy when it comes to movies, shows, and video games, so that virtually describes the way I normally come up with ideas for my characters (hence why Rail, Venom, and Liar are all fighters, and the only three characters I can think of that somewhat break away from this mold are Septima and Aine over in the BZPRPG and (ironically) Blockbuster the Kaiju from Y60K). This time, however, it's just not doing anything for me.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway, though!

Here, try this:

1. Think of something not technically considered a weapon, but could be.

2. Forget the previous thing and think of a household appliance.

3. Mesh the two.

• Upvote 1

A modified crab trap on a chain that latches itself onto people's limbs by piercing through their flesh with its outer blades and has blending devices on the inside that are fully capable of further reducing them into extremely pulpy smoothies.

Doesn't exactly help me determine who or why someone would wield such an insidious device (not to mention the additional difficulty of building such a weapon when it comes time to MoC the character), but I appreciate the thought nonetheless.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

That has got to be one of the cruelest, most cringeworthy weapons I've ever seen described...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Please no. 

• Upvote 4

Eh, I've thought up worse.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well, no crazy weapons here, but this guy is going to tie some stuff together.

Name: Pentalik

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gear: Pentalik has a shortsword in terms of weaponry, but he also has a bag filled with scrap metal, various nuts, bolts, gears, axles, springs, and tools, which includes wrenches, screwdrivers, a clamp, and a welding device, with the fuel to refill it. He also possesses his music box, which he constantly fiddles with to make new tunes.

Appearance: Pentalik is a small, thin Rahkshi, with a smooth suit. His spines are curved and connected, and he is colored silver, with light, metallic blue highlights on his shoulders, knees, and back. He has abnormally long fingers.

Personality: Pentalik is naturally timid, with a fear of violence. He rarely speaks, and when he does, his words are quick and short, quite the opposite of his deep voice, and he occasionally stutters. That said, he is an inventor at heart, but one thing he will never, ever make, is a weapon. That said, he has been tricked multiple times into making components for a weapon. He knows both Shock and Leviathan, though they are not brothers.

Bio: Pentalik was a simple inventor, spawned by Antroz. He took in requests for gear... Until he learned that a particular group of Rahkshi was using the parts to create weapons of torture. Mortified, he stopped taking in requests. However, a certain Rahkshi gained an interest in inventing- a small Rahkshi named at the time as Guppy. While Guppy was not as good at tinkering(his invention of a voice replicator failed utterly), he excelled at black smithing. Eventually, though, Pentalik stopped apprenticing him, for his dark thoughts. Guppy then disappeared, only to reappear as the Leviathan. This expierience left Pentalik convinced he had created a monster, and he cut off all interactions, convinced he was a bad influence.

That is, until he took in a weary Rahkshi by the name of Shock, out of pity. He nurtured him back to health... Until Shock started insulting him. Disgruntled, he sent Shock off to Corpus. Before long, he grew weary of his place, and left for Corpus himself.

As a bonus, this profile is salt and troll-free, or your money back.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

A modified crab trap on a chain that latches itself onto people's limbs by piercing through their flesh with its outer blades and has blending devices on the inside that are fully capable of further reducing them into extremely pulpy smoothies.

Doesn't exactly help me determine who or why someone would wield such an insidious device (not to mention the additional difficulty of building such a weapon when it comes time to MoC the character), but I appreciate the thought nonetheless.

Liar?

True, but I thought that this conversation was centered around developing new characters, and writing up a third psychotic Rahkshi running around with the name Liar (counting the time when Rail was acting it out as part of his alias, of course) would be a bit of a stretch, even for me.

In other news, I think I've got some ideas now. Profiles for Torc and The Agony Sisters should be up sometime this week.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The Agony Sisters

Because that doesn't sound ominous in the slightest...

Let's just say that the Loyalists are in for a surprise, and leave it at that for now. :evilgrin:

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Challenge accepted. 

Name: Pentalik

Gear: Pentalik has a shorts word in terms of weaponry, but he also has a bag filled with scrap metal, various nuts, bolts, gears, axles, springs, and tools, which includes wrenches, screwdrivers, a clamp, and a welding device, with the fuel to refill it. He also possesses his music box, which he constantly fiddles with to make new tunes.

Appearance: Pentalik is a small, thin Rahkshi, with a smooth suit. His spines are curved and connected, and he is colored silver, with light, metallic blue highlights on his shoulders, knees, and back. He has abnormally long fingers.

Personality: Pentalik is naturally timid, with a fear of violence. He rarely speaks, and when he does, his words are quick and short, quite the opposite of his deep voice, and he occasionally stutters. That said, he is an inventor at heart, but one thing he will never, ever make, is a weapon. That said, he has been tricked multiple times into making components for a weapon. He knows both Shock and Leviathan, though they are not brothers.

Bio: Pentalik was a simple inventor, spawned by Antroz. He took in requests for gear... Until he learned that a particular group of Rahkshi was using the parts to create weapons of torture. Mortified, he stopped taking in requests. However, a certain Rahkshi gained an interest in inventing- a small Rahkshi named at the time as Guppy. While Guppy was not as good at tinkering(his invention of a voice replicator failed utterly), he excelled at black smithing. Eventually, though, Pentalik stopped apprenticing him, for his dark thoughts. Guppy then disappeared, only to reappear as the Leviathan. This expierience left Pentalik convinced he had created a monster, and he cut off all interactions, convinced he was a bad influence.

That is, until he took in a weary Rahkshi by the name of Shock, out of pity. He nurtured him back to health... Until Shock started insulting him. Disgruntled, he sent Shock off to Corpus. Before long, he grew weary of his place, and left for Corpus himself.

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Well... dang... wasn't expecting Icarax to track down Illusive that quickly...

Well that certainly throws a wrench into things...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I was planning for Torc to have a background in mechanics, though the idea was to play it off differently than the whole "body modification" thing that's been floating around lately.

More on him later.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Like I said, Torc isn't into body modification; the only customised thing about his suit is his paint job.

His motorcycle, however, is another story entirely. Speaking of which, I just finished his Profile.

Name: Torc

Variation: Heat Vision

Gear: Two Curved Swords with serrated edges

Appearance: Torc's head and Kraata case are yellow, as is a few armor plates located on his limbs and chest. The rest of his body is mostly black and silver, with a bit of classic Rahkshi-grey thrown into the mix.

Personality: Torc is pretty much everything you'd expect from the stereotypical biker; he loves taking care of his "baby," looks scary, and is ready to throw down at a moment's notice, especially if people start disrespecting him or his ride. While his body is still capable of flight, he does possess a rather embarrassing fear of heights, although good luck trying to get him to admit that.

Bio: Shortly after Torc was spawned, he discovered that he had a knack for building and reconstructing mechanical objects. His Makuta, a being who wanted to witness for herself just exactly what the new breed of Rahkshi were capable of, had no qualms about this (save for the few instances when he started disassembling her lab equipment) and as such, he and his siblings were mostly left to their own devices when they weren't training. While he was not originally intended to be sent off to Corpus Rahkshi per se, one day, after coming back from a ride, he returned to find the fortress he once called home in ruins, and everyone inside had been murdered. After digging through his mother's tablets and learning of the school's existence, he figured, "Eh, why the Karz not?," and with his destination in mind, eventually set off on his journey.

Torc's Motorcycle

Name: The Hog

Gear: The Hog has two large, metalic wheels at the front that are capable of crushing any small rocks and debris that they happen to roll over, and have a series of black spikes emerging from either side of their axel. The rear wheel has long since been swapped out for treads, further enhancing its off-road capabilities. It also has two solar-powered engines and bladed guards on the handlebars, though these are mostly just decorative. It has no projectile-based weaponry whatsoever.

Appearance: The Hog mostly shares Torc's color scheme, though the frame and the saddlebags are white. It also lacks a windshield.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 3

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well... dang... wasn't expecting Icarax to track down Illusive that quickly...

The ability to read minds if you want to really helps with that sort of thing

Name: Torc

Variation: Heat Vision

Gear: Two Curved Swords with serrated edges

Appearance: Torc's head and Kraata case are yellow, as is a few armor plates located on his limbs and chest. The rest of his body is mostly black and silver, with a bit of classic Rahkshi-grey thrown into the mix.

Personality: Torc is pretty much everything you'd expect from the stereotypical biker; he loves taking care of his "baby," looks scary, and is ready to throw down at a moment's notice, especially if people start disrespecting him or his ride. While his body is still capable of flight, he does possess a rather embarrassing fear of heights, although good luck trying to get him to admit that.

Bio: Shortly after Torc was spawned, he discovered that he had a knack for building and reconstructing mechanical objects. His Makuta, a being who wanted to witness for herself just exactly what the new breed of Rahkshi were capable of, had no qualms about this (save for the few instances when he started disassembling her lab equipment) and as such, he and his siblings were mostly left to their own devices when they weren't training. While he was not originally intended to be sent off to Corpus Rahkshi per se, one day, after coming back from a ride, he returned to find the fortress he once called home in ruins, and everyone inside had been murdered. After digging through his mother's tablets and learning of the school's existence, he figured, "Eh, why the Karz not?," and with his destination in mind, eventually set off on his journey.

Torc's Motorcycle

Name: The Hog

Gear: The Hog has two large, metalic wheels at the front that are capable of crushing any small rocks and debris that they happen to roll over, and have a series of black spikes emerging from either side of their axel. The rear wheel has long since been swapped out for treads, further enhancing its off-road capabilities. It also has two solar-powered engines and bladed guards on the handlebars, though these are mostly just decorative. It has no projectile-based weaponry whatsoever.

Appearance: The Hog mostly shares Torc's color scheme, though the frame and the saddlebags are white. It also lacks a windshield.

Bike doesn't seem OP, so Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The ability to read minds if you want to really helps with that sort of thing

Someone really should've told Tridax that. It would have solved so many problems...

Still working on The Agony Sisters, so they should be up sometime tomorrow.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Name: Fountain

Gear: Fountain wields a long fan axe with a metal shaft. He also wears a skirt made of a double layered chain mail that reaches to the floor. The mail hinders his movement and disables flying, preventing him from running at any speed.

Appearance: Heavily armoured, Fountain is long-legged, making him stand well over most students. He has added a massive jagged mouthpiece to his lower jaw for intimidation purposes. His eyes are extremely dark and don't glow. His spines are curved like the U shape in order to conduct electricity better.

Personality: Fountain is power. That is the basis he lives by. Anyone who has a say otherwise is quickly disposed of. Emotions are weak; they are the prying of the foolhearty. Power is the only option, and only those who have earned power are truly great. That being said, Fountain considers himself very great. Weakness is a virus to him, and the weak must follow the strong in order to become strong. Fountain tends to ignore pain, potentially putting himself at unknown risk if he was badly wounded.

Bio: Fountain never saw his Makuta. His Makuta rarely saw him. Fountain was very good in destroying Matoran villages, eventually collecting enough metal to make the skirt. He showed prowess and was sent en route to Corpus, albeit not arriving until his creator, Icarax, showed up.

Edited by Ghidora131
  • Upvote 2

The skirt seems incredibly impractical. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the blades should dangle back and forth when they aren't sticking straight out, so his legs would get cut up just by walking. Also, if he is, say running, he would press his legs to the edges, meaning his legs would be pressed against the blades.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg