Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

The skirt seems incredibly impractical. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the blades should dangle back and forth when they aren't sticking straight out, so his legs would get cut up just by walking. Also, if he is, say running, he would press his legs to the edges, meaning his legs would be pressed against the blades.

Well, the blades are pressed together like a snake's scales, so the blades are edged horizontally. Plus, the bases are under each other, meaning the points stick outwards and above the bases of the other blades. This means he can't touch the edges on any of them from the inside, but all the edges are accessible on the exterior.

Also, on running, he'd probably slice up his ankles on the base of it if he isn't too careful, so he's not much into that.

It's a literal combat skirt. Ghiddy, have you been watching RWBY?

I'm... Sorry?

For those who don't know, I rarely watch anything.

Name: Fountain

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gear: Fountain wields a long fan axe. He also wears a 'skirt' made of interlocking blades that reaches to the floor(when compacted), which he can manipulate through a mental connection running through his body and into the skirt connector. Consequentially, he cannot remove the skirt.

Skirt Abilities: The skirt's two function besides moving fluidly when he is moving at all is to stick the blades directly out, turning him into a walking weapon, and to jam and prevent fluid movement whatsoever. This helps him protect his legs, which are completely covered by the skirt.

Appearance: Heavily armoured, Fountain is long-legged, making him stand well over most students. He has added a massive jagged mouthpiece to his lower jaw for intimidation purposes. His eyes are extremely dark and don't glow. His spines are curved like the U shape in order to conduct electricity better.

Personality: Fountain is power. That is the basis he lives by. Anyone who has a say otherwise is quickly disposed of. Emotions are weak; they are the prying of the foolhearty. Power is the only option, and only those who have earned power are truly great. That being said, Fountain considers himself very great.

Bio: Fountain never saw his Makuta. His Makuta rarely saw him. Fountain was very good in destroying Matoran villages, eventually collecting enough metal/weapons to make the skirt. He showed prowess and was sent en route to Corpus, albeit not arriving until his creator, Icarax, showed up.

The number of problems I have with that skirt only increase the more I think about it.

You say they're flexible enough for him to move...How? They're metal knives, they're not known for their bendiness. And especially not when they've got some sort of mechanism designed to hold them in place built around them.

How does he not cut himself to bits every time he takes a step? Its not just his ankles at risk like you think, you will notice your knees bend out when you walk. If the blades are sharp enough to cut other Rahkshi, they're sharp enough to take his patellas off.

How does he cope with the weight of thing? Rahkshi are strong sure, but wearing the Iron Throne plus the kit to flip the blades around is really going to wear him down, especially when he can never remove it?

This looks like another one you haven't quite thought through I'm afraid, and I can't approve

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The number of problems I have with that skirt only increase the more I think about it.

You say they're flexible enough for him to move...How? They're metal knives, they're not known for their bendiness. And especially not when they've got some sort of mechanism designed to hold them in place built around them.

How does he not cut himself to bits every time he takes a step? Its not just his ankles at risk like you think, you will notice your knees bend out when you walk. If the blades are sharp enough to cut other Rahkshi, they're sharp enough to take his patellas off.

How does he cope with the weight of thing? Rahkshi are strong sure, but wearing the Iron Throne plus the kit to flip the blades around is really going to wear him down, especially when he can never remove it?

This looks like another one you haven't quite thought through I'm afraid, and I can't approve

Last I checked, two knives can't fuse together, so he has a mechanism to hold them.

Once again, snakes don't slice themselves when they move. Each blade is overlapping the other one, therefore the sharp edges are all on the outside. Mostly he'd be making a massive amount of noise.

Whoa, I don't think the Iron Throne is very relevant in weight/size to a skirt. And the mechanism is not heavy; it just holds the knives and moves them.

And before anyone else brings it up, yes, flying would be utterly impossible. The skirt would bend backwards and cut him to shreds.

Spent so long building her (and her weapon) last night that I totally forgot to write up her profile. :P

Either way, here's Misery, the first of The Agony Sisters. Enjoy.

Name: Misery

Variation: Teleportation

Gear: A two-handed Cleaver-Scythe with a detachable shaft for storage purposes, a spring-loaded blade that locks in place depending on how the weapon is currently being used (meaning the wielder can freely swap between cleaver and scythe forms, even in the midst of combat), and two additional serrated blades located on the underside of the scythe portion, which both can move back and forth (via a mechanism housed inside the primary blade) and is fully capable of carving into a being like they're a cooked bird on a certain autumn holiday

Appearance: Misery has long since ditched her former blue and green color scheme in favor of one that more suits her personality. While she still does retain some of her classic-grey, she is now mostly red, crimson, and black, with both her chest armor and Kraata case a dark gunmetal to contrast her silver spines.

Personality: Misery takes pride in her combat abilities, so much so that she absolutely refuses to fight anyone she thinks is beneath her, as she believes that settling for lesser combatants won't provide enough of a challenge. Because of this, she gives off the impression of being reserved and somewhat melancholy when in reality she's actually sizing others up in order to determine whether or not they're worth her time. She also takes her role as a future soldier of the Makuta extremely seriously, and has a severe dislike of those who disregard their duty, even if the infraction is relatively minor.

Bio: Contrary to Torc, Misery's Makuta was obsessed with cultivating his Rahkshi's intelligence in an attempt to turn them into the perfect killing machines. She has spent countless hours training with both individuals belonging to the new breed and her original model cousins alike alongside her sister, and they are quite literally considered to be the best of their division. After receiving her new weapon and orders from their father, both of them were sent off to face one final test of skill before they could be approved for actual field-deployment; surviving amongst the other students of Corpus Rahkshi.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Once again, snakes don't slice themselves when they move. 

But snakes have tiny, overlapping scales, not long, sharpened blades.

And they don't have legs that would get in the way of said blades, either. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Something like that would be pretty dang heavy, so I don't think Wyrd's comparison to the Iron Throne is that ridiculous. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

There was an internet troll, and his posts got deleted.

Anyways, if I made a handful of characters, would anybody want to play as them? Just for future reference.

*raises hand*

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

And I fail to see how it's possible to overlap a skirt of blades such that every edge faces out. Exactly half of them will face in, and half out, as far as I can imagine.

All the edges are horizontal, therefore none of the edges are facing inwards.

For instance, take a couple of plates and set them so that one is covering the upper half of the other. No side of the plate is touching the surface it is sitting on. With the knives, each point of each blade is sticking down and over the base of the following knife, and they can't stay together on their edges, so none would be facing inwards at any time.

Something like that would be pretty dang heavy, so I don't think Wyrd's comparison to the Iron Throne is that ridiculous. 

Something as simple as cloth to hold the bases and rope to lift the blades would easily suffice. Not necessarily heavy.

Edited by Ghidora131

But wouldn't the blades be really heavy, especially if they're that long?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Indeed. And given that weight, the rahk would need more than flimsy framework and some bits of string to manipulate the blades. So once again, weight is going to be a major issue. 

Well, I suppose it could work, although it might be best to reconsider how exactly it functions.

Maybe if it was more along the lines of a motorised, gyroscopic belt with a wide, light mesh girdle acting as the frame with the dagger blades diagonally overlapping each other on the outside while the tips faced outwards, that could potentially eliminate the hazard of cutting himself every time he tried to take a step, as the whole device would move with his legs and they wouldn't be in the way of anything sharp. Furthermore, it would also solve the issue of weight, as he wouldn't need anything extra to make the weapons stand on end if the thing was being treated as if it were a series of bladed hula hoops, since centrifugal force would likely take care of that particular issue just fine by itself.

Still, as far as weapons go, this isn't exactly the pinnacle of practicality here, Ghidora. It might be better to go back to the drawing board and think of something else entirely.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

But wouldn't the blades be really heavy, especially if they're that long?

...How are they really long?

as far as weapons go, this isn't exactly the pinnacle of practicality here, Ghidora.

A modified crab trap on a chain that latches itself onto people's limbs by piercing through their flesh with its outer blades and has blending devices on the inside that are fully capable of further reducing them into extremely pulpy smoothies.

He was joking about that.

The difference between the two being that at best, you could severely damage your opponent if you were lucky enough to latch onto one of their limbs, and at worst, the trap's still a bladed, metal contraption (effectively a hollowed-out flail) that whoever you're fighting would still have to dodge if they wished to remain relatively uninjured.

With the skirt, if somebody wanted to, say, run up to you and stab you in the face, it's much more likely that they'd close the distance and land their attack long before you'd be able to get the blades into a position where you could defend yourself with them. Not only that, but unless those blades are longer than the average Rahkshi arm, said foe wouldn't even have to touch them to do it, either.

Actually, I wasn't.

It was merely a hypothetical example of creating a potentially viable weapon using Ghidora's earlier layout in an attempt to politely display that said layout neglected to provide any major contributing factors to a character's concept at large, only their arsenal. The blender function was due to the household applience bit, but the crab trap idea for the unlikely weapon section was inspired by an episode of The Boondocks ("Stinkmeaner 3: The Hateocracy," to be precise) where a character named Lord Rufus Crabmiser used a flying guillotine (disguised as the above object) to quite literally latch onto a man's head before using it to decapitate him a second or two later. Since flying guillotines aren't usually the first thing to come to people's minds when they hear the word "weapon," I thought it fit the bill perfectly.

So technically, when you boil it down, the concept is essentially a deadlier, Bionicle-version of an actual existing device, with a twist. Sure, it would likely require substantially more skill to use effectively than that of a sword or an axe, but there still lies the possibility that it is, in fact, doable.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The difference between the two being that at best, you could severely damage your opponent if you were lucky enough to latch onto one of their limbs, and at worst, the trap's still a bladed, metal contraption (effectively a hollowed-out flail) that whoever you're fighting would still have to dodge if they wished to remain relatively uninjured.

With the skirt, if somebody wanted to, say, run up to you and stab you in the face, it's much more likely that they'd close the distance and land their attack long before you'd be able to get the blades into a position where you could defend yourself with them. Not only that, but unless those blades are longer than the average Rahkshi arm, said foe wouldn't even have to touch them to do it, either.

Actually, I wasn't.

It was merely a hypothetical example of creating a potentially viable weapon using Ghidora's earlier layout in an attempt to politely display that said layout neglected to provide any major contributing factors to a character's concept at large, only their arsenal. The blender function was due to the household applience bit, but the crab trap idea for the unlikely weapon section was inspired by an episode of The Boondocks ("Stinkmeaner 3: The Hateocracy," to be precise) where a character named Lord Rufus Crabmiser used a flying guillotine (disguised as the above object) to quite literally latch onto a man's head before using it to decapitate him a second or two later. Since flying guillotines aren't usually the first thing to come to people's minds when they hear the word "weapon," I thought it fit the bill perfectly.

So technically, when you boil it down, the concept is essentially a deadlier, Bionicle-version of an actual existing device, with a twist. Sure, it would likely require substantially more skill to use effectively than that of a sword or an axe, but there still lies the possibility that it is, in fact, doable.

o_O

You know what, forget Fountain. I'll think up someone to take his place (devoid of skirt)

Name: Fountain

Variation: Chain Lightning

Gear: Fountain wields a long fan axe. He also wears a skirt made of a double layered chain mail that reaches to the floor.

Appearance: Heavily armoured, Fountain is long-legged, making him stand well over most students. He has added a massive jagged mouthpiece to his lower jaw for intimidation purposes. His eyes are extremely dark and don't glow. His spines are curved like the U shape in order to conduct electricity better.

Personality: Fountain is power. That is the basis he lives by. Anyone who has a say otherwise is quickly disposed of. Emotions are weak; they are the prying of the foolhearty. Power is the only option, and only those who have earned power are truly great. That being said, Fountain considers himself very great.

Bio: Fountain never saw his Makuta. His Makuta rarely saw him. Fountain was very good in destroying Matoran villages, eventually collecting enough metal mail to make the skirt. He showed prowess and was sent en route to Corpus, albeit not arriving until his creator, Icarax, showed up.

Altered the skirt to just be a mail skirt.

Last I checked, two knives can't fuse together, so he has a mechanism to hold them.

Once again, snakes don't slice themselves when they move. Each blade is overlapping the other one, therefore the sharp edges are all on the outside. Mostly he'd be making a massive amount of noise.

Whoa, I don't think the Iron Throne is very relevant in weight/size to a skirt. And the mechanism is not heavy; it just holds the knives and moves them.

And before anyone else brings it up, yes, flying would be utterly impossible. The skirt would bend backwards and cut him to shreds.

1. Already I think you're not reading my posts properly because I specifically mentioned the mechanism in my comment. You've got something holding them in place, something gripping them firmly enough that it can swivel them ninety degrees if needed, which means they're going to be stiff. Because otherwise they're not being held in place.

2. Because snakes scales are built into them. Like our fingernails. Its a biological function, not a thing they're dressed in. And since you're trying to use that as a comparison to armour, I'm also going to point out that snakeskin doesn't work that like, its not really a defensive layer. Fountain's skirt wouldn't be snake scales, it would be a tortoise shell: bulky, cumbersome and heavy.

3. According to Fountain's own bio the skirt is made of thousands of swords and blades that he's taken from conquest fused together into a single thing. Thats...pretty much exactly what the Iron Throne is. And that much metal isn't going to be light. Nor is the mechanism, because its got to be tough enough to hold that weight as well, and then to defy gravity and flip them to point outwards. So its got to be tough, and durable and comprised of numerous moving parts so its going to be heavy and awkward

Name: Misery

Variation: Teleportation

Gear: A two-handed Cleaver-Scythe with a detachable shaft for storage purposes, a spring-loaded blade that locks in place depending on how the weapon is currently being used (meaning the wielder can freely swap between cleaver and scythe forms, even in the midst of combat), and two additional serrated blades located on the underside of the scythe portion, which both can move back and forth (via a mechanism housed inside the primary blade) and is fully capable of carving into a being like they're a cooked bird on a certain autumn holiday

Appearance: Misery has long since ditched her former blue and green color scheme in favor of one that more suits her personality. While she still does retain some of her classic-grey, she is now mostly red, crimson, and black, with both her chest armor and Kraata case a dark gunmetal to contrast her silver spines.

Personality: Misery takes pride in her combat abilities, so much so that she absolutely refuses to fight anyone she thinks is beneath her, as she believes that settling for lesser combatants won't provide enough of a challenge. Because of this, she gives off the impression of being reserved and somewhat melancholy when in reality she's actually sizing others up in order to determine whether or not they're worth her time. She also takes her role as a future soldier of the Makuta extremely seriously, and has a severe dislike of those who disregard their duty, even if the infraction is relatively minor.

Bio: Contrary to Torc, Misery's Makuta was obsessed with cultivating his Rahkshi's intelligence in an attempt to turn them into the perfect killing machines. She has spent countless hours training with both individuals belonging to the new breed and her original model cousins alike alongside her sister, and they are quite literally considered to be the best of their division. After receiving her new weapon and orders from their father, both of them were sent off to face one final test of skill before they could be approved for actual field-deployment; surviving amongst the other students of Corpus Rahkshi.

So, this Cleaver-Scythe is basically a polearm that can go from being a regular scythe to being a war-scythe at the flick of a switch?

Also, if she's part of a group would you prefer they all be approved en masse, or to be approved as they go and just hold on the introductions until you've got them all written up?

Something like scale mail, I imagine. It's still preposterous, but theoretically possible. 

Having a mechanism to lift them on the other hand........

Eh, as someone who's actually done the whole Historical Re-Enactment thing and worn various types of armour, I feel I should mention that even with mail you kind of need to wear a layer underneath, be it just a leather jack or actual quilted padding as you would with plate. Because otherwise you can get abrasions or even cuts simply from the rubbing and chafing. It might be made of tiny chains with no sharp edges but its still metal and will absolutely take your skin off simply because it can't flex the same way you can.

My issue isn't the presence of a mechanism that moves the blades. Lots of tools in the MU have weird little pistons or other moving parts apparently built into them. My problem is that having hundreds of such devices built into a thing around his legs apparently doesn't hinder Fountain's movement unless he's trying to sprint, and not render him incapable of anything more than a hobble like it should

Something as simple as cloth to hold the bases and rope to lift the blades would easily suffice. Not necessarily heavy.

Um...what? Firstly, you use rope to move the things and its going to have to go on the outside of that skirt, attached to the blades. You stick it inside on the hilts and its just going to pull the skirt up, not flip the blades. And if you're attaching ropes to knives sharp enough to cut the metal skin of MU entities then those ropes aren't going to last long. You'll get maybe one pull out of them before they're hacked up and your whole Rube-Goldberg fashion accessory is ruined.

Secondly, if thats all the mechanism for altering the skirt is...how is Fountain controlling it mentally? Sounds like something he'd need to physically do something about. Starting to understand now why I believed you really hadn't actually put much thought into this?

For the record, I have similar problems with the updated version of Fountain. How is he moving with that skirt wrapping round his legs? Its metal, it can't stretch, so he's going to have less room to manoeuvre than he would even if he were wearing a ballgown. You're basically sealing his legs up in a cocoon. 

And if thats supposed to be part of his character, if he's supposed to be some sort of cataphract who can't move to fast but compensates by being able to take the punishment coming his way until he can close the distance, then I want that in writing in his profile

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Get me off this thing.

Name: Leviathan

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Leviathan is one of the biggest Rahkshi in the school. He has a gradient pattern, with silver predominantly at the top fading into a teal towards his feet. However, there is a pattern of scales all along his body, following the opposite gradient. His eyes are an icy blue, intelligence hidden within.

That said, he will often change appearance with his mimicry. Below is a list of his appearances.

Panther: Panther is a pure black, smaller than average Ragkshi. He has piercing yellow eyes.

Gear: Leviathan has a large broadsword which he has on his back, but he also has what he calls a "mimicry set". He has several paint bottles with the standard red, yellow, blue, black, and white, and several metallic shades. He also has a contact kit made for Rahkshi, to change eye colors. He also has a large trunk, for storage of metal scraps. This trunk also has a compartment for his mimicry set when he is not using the equipment. Recently, Leviathan has acquired a gutting knife, and a large hooks word, with patterns of swirls, and a rapier hilt.

Personality: Leviathan has an eye for detail, noticing almost everything about his target, from their paint all the way to the way they talk. He rarely talks, for he has this belief that words have no power. When he does talk, however, it is a low rumble. He is adept for personality changes to approach his targets. Leviathan has this odd obsession of metal, and will literally kill to try and get it. He also has extensive knowledge on the anatomy of Kraata, and how to use his powers to his advantage, whether to mimic voices or simply fight.

Like his appearance, Leviathan will act a new personality with each change. Below is a list.

Panther: Panther is intelligent, yet slightly shy. That said, he excels at pure hand to hand combat.

Bio: Leviathan came from a particularly nasty batch of Kraata from Antroz, all of which displaying violent outbursts of different nature. Leviathan, however, was different- rather than being a hammer to simply bring an end to everything he saw, he decided to be a spindle, to weave a story of pain and suffering wherever he went... All of these stories resulting in death. Since he was not outwardly violent, Leviathan was permitted to go to Corpus.

Alright, I am adding a list of Leviathan's disguises. First added is Panther.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

sorry guys (or, one person who i beleive was actually currently interacting w/ one of my rahks) my internet blew up (literally, it was in a lightning storm) and it took a week n a half to get back,

Mata-Nui, i don't even want to tihnk how many pages of corpus have passed in that time. I:

oh well, gotta catch up! (again though, apologies.)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Actually, it's more along the lines of a hybrid between Bloodborne's Saw Cleaver (blade, although this version's still tipped) and Saw Spear (shaft). So in other words, it basically starts off sort of as a two-handed, single-bladed axe/halberd combo, but instead of swiveling outwards 180 degrees and becoming a spear head when the secondary function is engaged, it stops at around 90 and becomes a scythe.

As for Misery's introduction, I'm going to wait until I write up a GM Approved profile for her sister before introducing them both (she only has one, so hopefully, that won't take too long to do), but either way, I'm cool with reading your verdict whenever you want to post it.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Okay... So, I started a new job and have been crazy busy with personal stuff since... Like, the attack on the Matoran village. :/ Things are starting to settle, and I feel confident I can get back into the game. Is there a recent recap for the story, or can I ask for one?

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

I didn't play for roughly a month too. Tesla is somehow stuck flying back from Matoran village. I don't have idea how to explain why she was away for over a month.

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Within reason, of course. 

Does it? Prior experience has taught me that some people need to be told. 

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Is it ok if my exuse for that in the rp be that something happened and I was hiding somewere in the school?

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Can I come up with an exuse for why I was ot in the rp?

It's discussed above. Just pretend few hours passed for your character, even though few weeks passed for other characters and you'll be fine. You can mention it in OOC part. I don't think there is need for special excuse like 'hiding' you suggested.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Is it ok if my exuse for that in the rp be that something happened and I was hiding somewere in the school?

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Can I come up with an exuse for why I was ot in the rp?

It's discussed above. Just pretend few hours passed for your character, even though few weeks passed for other characters and you'll be fine. You can mention it in OOC part. I don't think there is need for special excuse like 'hiding' you suggested.

K thanks.

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Hey, MCGPY? It might be a good idea for you to have Torak slow down a bit and give people a chance to actually interact with him instead of playing him like he's the Roadrunner and having him bing all over the place. The last player who had their Rahkshi do something like that... well, let's just say it's the primary reason why Vaalku is missing two of his limbs.

Speaking of which, I tried looking for him using the search bar, and I couldn't find anything regarding him anywhere. The first page of the Register seems to imply that you only have one character as well, and that one goes by the name of Taltrun. Is this supposed to be him?

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Hey, MCGPY? It might be a good idea for you to have Torak slow down a bit and give people a chance to actually interact with him instead of playing him like he's the Roadrunner and having him bing all over the place. The last player who had their Rahkshi do something like that... well, let's just say it's the primary reason why Vaalku is missing two of his limbs.

Speaking of which, I tried looking for him using the search bar, and I couldn't find anything regarding him anywhere. The first page of the Register seems to imply that you only have one character as well, and that one goes by the name of Taltrun. Is this supposed to be him?

Oh that's his name! II forgot so I just called him Torak XD Thanks.

IC: Exxan - Dorm.

"How can you not know where you are?" I blinked, confused, "This is Corpus Rahkshi." 

IC: Taltrun

"Listen kid I got here by stowing away on a boat and I'm in this building cuz I was being attacked by a muaka. Now in the name of Chuck Norris open the stupid door!!!

Err... I believe Chuck Norris doesn't exist in the MU.

IC: Exxan - Dorm.

"How can you not know where you are?" I blinked, confused, "This is Corpus Rahkshi." 

IC: Taltrun

"Listen kid I got here by stowing away on a boat and I'm in this building cuz I was being attacked by a muaka. Now in the name of Chuck Norris open the stupid door!!!

Err... I believe Chuck Norris doesn't exist in the MU.

It's supposed to be funny. Taltrun, if asked, doesn't even know who Chuck Norris is.

Exxan isn't laughing.