Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Kovinth would be very interested, and Blue is already on board. :P

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

It'd be quite a job, though.

Apart from paint and scrap metal, the Cauldron doesn't really seem to stock much in the way of building supplies, and given that Phantom-on-the-Water was razed to the ground, there wouldn't be many salvageable materials to be found there either. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, obviously I'm not expecting to be able to pull everything I need to make a building out of The Cauldron, as that would be just a tad unrealistic.

Like Miras pointed out, the plan was to use the surrounding forest for the bulk of the supplies; what I was expecting to possibly find there were things like tools and nails, which is why I inquired about working something out with Gaever, as her forge could potentially make more of these things as well. And as a side note, a rebuilt Phantom might also be a somewhat ideal location for a certain fellowship of such to hold their meetings, as they'd have a somewhat decreased chance of the more violently-inclined students crashing them.
What I'm more worried about, in all honesty, is how Corpus' new Headmaster would react to such a development...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, obviously I'm not expecting to be able to pull everything I need to make a building out of The Cauldron, as that would be just a tad unrealistic.

Like Miras pointed out, the plan was to use the surrounding forest for the bulk of the supplies; what I was expecting to possibly find there were things like tools and nails, which is why I inquired about working something out with Gaever, as her forge could potentially make more of these things as well. And as a side note, a rebuilt Phantom might also be a somewhat ideal location for a certain fellowship of such to hold their meetings, as they'd have a somewhat decreased chance of the more violently-inclined students crashing them.
What I'm more worried about, in all honesty, is how Corpus' new Headmaster would react to such a development...

Perhaps a building in the village would not be such a brilliant idea then. There is a lot of forest space; why not there?

Exactly.

And while one building would be a great start, the big picture currently involves reconstructing the entire village from the ground up, which would sort of defeat the purpose of creating said structure if they weren't going to start there to begin with.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I would hope that he would approve of such an ambitious, constructive project; that if the Makuta want to see what the New Breeds are capable of, letting them try build a village would be a good way to do that.

But then, this is Icarax, so I won't dismiss the possibility that building a village might just not be violent enough. :shrugs:

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

And what about the crazy students who think destroying the village again might be fun? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How much of a problem they pose really depends on the sort of Rahkshi involved in the project, I think. If it ends up mostly people hoping for a haven from violence, things could turn out poorly. If we've got some reputable, fearsome Rahkshi involved and consistently present in the village for dissuasion and defense, it might not be so bad.

Either way, I would think a lack of Matoran to relentlessly slaughter should make such acts somewhat less enticing.

And, too, how numerous and coordinated would those crazies be? Individuals won't be much of a threat, but strikes from larger groups will be far more difficult to fend off. At the moment, the only potential organizer for such a raid I can think of is Pentaghast. Still, I guess it only takes one...

However it goes, it'll be interesting, for sure.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Individuals won't be much of a threat...

Haven't we had a fair few pyro rahks in the past? And if you're building this whole thing out of wood... 

By the way, Wyrd, Fate's profile doesn't have a link in the master register in the first post.

Been sitting on this one for a while, trying to fix it.
--------------------------
Name: Phantom

Variation: Weather Control

Level: 2

Gear: Simple protodermis staff. Has notches in the ends for attachments or additions(of which they have none), has button for releasing catches in notches for easy removal of additions.

Attachments:

1. Axe head, doubles as a halberd with upper spike and rear hook.

Appearance: Standard Rahkshi build, though the face is unique. Eye's are unusually large and forwardly placed. They are white, and glow lightly. No markings, no colors, dark gray and white are all that their armor consists of. Always produces small wisps of fog tracing their body, floating around her. These gather into a noticeable mist with time.

Personality: Curious. Very observant, has few words, because of a limited vocabulary. Speaks more through body language and motions, accompanied by short and direct dialouge. Apparently very skilled with her staff.

Bio: “They had woken in a barren part of the island. There was grass underneath them, albeit dried and yellowed. There was smoke in the distance, so they went forward. They didn't understand why, but the smoke meant something to them. After days of traveling with no rest, nor food, they reached the place of smoke, but there was nothing but ashes and ruins. This was where they were meant to go, now they were here. Now what?”

The unnamed Rahkshi that is now conscious is another of the Ghosts of Nynrah’s ongoing security projects. After “obtaining” a next gen kraata, they performed numberless tests, purging any memory it may have had, and creating a void for obedience. They packed the “Nynrahk” away, hoping to keep it stored and ready for any future disasters. Unfortunately for it, and in consequence, the Nynrah, too many of the populace grew uncomfortable having Rahkshi as their personal enforcers. The project as a whole was scrapped, and the lone Nynrahk was cast aside, only barely escaping destruction because of the project lead’s intention to keep it for themselves. Before it could be relocated, it was left alone on the far side of the island in the hopes of finding a safe hiding place. But sadly, when Phantom on the Water was destroyed, the Nynrahk did not wake until the following morning, either due to physical obstruction or the unusual amount of fog that had developed. It is where it is supposed to be, but there is nothing left for it to do.

Despite this, they soon came to encounter other Rahkshi in the ruined village, and learned of "Rahkshi". Soon they encountered Gaever, and upon meeting with her, decided to choose a name; Phantom. Now Phantom assists Gaever in her work at the edge of the ruined village, viewing her as a sort of mentor and friend.
----------------
Edit for name and story

Edited by Coconut Fella

I would hope that he would approve of such an ambitious, constructive project; that if the Makuta want to see what the New Breeds are capable of, letting them try build a village would be a good way to do that.

But then, this is Icarax, so I won't dismiss the possibility that building a village might just not be violent enough. :shrugs:

In that case, I guess we'll just have to be sure hang up some Rahi skulls, have a weapon or two lying around about every ten or so feet, and line the walls with the heads of our enemies at some point during construction then. :P

And what about the crazy students who think destroying the village again might be fun? 

How much of a problem they pose really depends on the sort of Rahkshi involved in the project, I think. If it ends up mostly people hoping for a haven from violence, things could turn out poorly. If we've got some reputable, fearsome Rahkshi involved and consistently present in the village for dissuasion and defense, it might not be so bad.

Either way, I would think a lack of Matoran to relentlessly slaughter should make such acts somewhat less enticing.

And, too, how numerous and coordinated would those crazies be? Individuals won't be much of a threat, but strikes from larger groups will be far more difficult to fend off. At the moment, the only potential organizer for such a raid I can think of is Pentaghast. Still, I guess it only takes one...

However it goes, it'll be interesting, for sure.

Considering Rail's practically the closest thing Corpus has to a sheriff, he'd probably be heading out there at some point to protect the place as well (in the event that Torc comes up with the idea instead of him), since it's likely the reconstructed settlement would attract the Rahkshi he was fighting for in general anyway.

He's not above letting killers (potential and/or otherwise) take each other out so long as nobody else gets themselves caught up in the crossfire, and he's probably not entirely alone when it comes to sharing that ideal.

Individuals won't be much of a threat...

Haven't we had a fair few pyro rahks in the past? And if you're building this whole thing out of wood... 

The only one I recall is Torch. And Sil isn't really playing him much.

I suppose anyone else wanting to mess with the village could use fire too, but my point is if there's just one of them, it should be relatively doable to fend them off.

There's also the fact that the wood used would be somewhat recently cut, so it might take a little while longer for it to go up in flames, and that any number of the village's new residents could spot it and put it out relatively quickly, so they'd have to start multiple fires within a relatively short time period in order to do any real damage, which would only increase the chances of both attracting the denizen's attention to them and said perpetrator getting themselves caught in the act.

Also, there's not really a point in rebuilding an entire village if you aren't going to train people to help defend it, if and when the time comes to do so. Just thought I should throw that last bit in there whether or not anyone's considering a potential residency for one of their characters.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah, we should warn you - we know from experience that Cordak Blasters aren't going to be approved. They're too overpowered.

Aw, darn. I was hoping to base my character off a MoC I made a while back. Ah well. What about Zamor launchers? The kind the Piraka used, not the Inika version.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. 

-Invictus, by William Ernest Henley

Actually, the cyclone rahks are the prefects. 

Probably about time I get to this:

Wyrd, I'd like to request whatever official permission necessary to have Gaever construct on the mainland, from materials scavenged from the village ruins, Cauldron, and wilderness, a simple residence/workshop/forge.

Sure, go ahead

Name: None yet.

Gear: Simple protodermis staff. Has notches in the ends for attachments or additions(of which they have none), has button for releasing catches in notches for easy removal of additions.

Appearance: Standard Rahkshi build, though the face is unique. Eye's are unusually large and forwardly placed. They are white, and glow lightly. No markings, no colors, dark gray and white are all that their armor consists of. Always produces small wisps of fog tracing their body, floating around him.

Personality: Curious. Very observant, has few words, possibly because of a limited vocabulary. Speaks more through body language and motions than anything else. Apparently very skilled with his staff. Speaks more through body language and motions than anything else.

Bio: “They had woken in a barren part of the island. There was grass underneath them, albeit dried and yellowed. There was smoke in the distance, so they went forward. They didn't understand why, but the smoke meant something to them. After days of traveling with no rest, nor food, they reached the place of smoke, but there was nothing but ashes and ruins. This was where they were meant to go, now they were here. Now what?”

The as-of-yet-unnamed Rahkshi that is now conscious is another of the Ghosts of Nynrah’s ongoing security projects. After “obtaining” a next gen kraata, they performed numberless tests, purging any memory it may have had, and creating a void for obedience. They packed the “Nynrahk” away, hoping to keep it stored and ready for any future disasters. Unfortunately for it, and in consequence, the Nynrah, too many of the populace grew uncomfortable having Rahkshi as their personal enforcers. The project as a whole was scrapped, and the lone Nynrahk was cast aside, only barely escaping destruction because of the project lead’s intention to keep it for themselves. Before it could be relocated, it was left alone on the far side of the island in the hopes of finding a safe hiding place. But sadly, when Phantom on the Water was destroyed, the Nynrahk did not wake until the following morning, either due to physical obstruction or the unusual amount of fog that had developed. It is where it is supposed to be, but there is nothing left for it to do. So what will it choose to do?

Hmm, I'm going to approve None Yet here since their unusual origin doesn't seem to have gifted them with any unusual powers. 

Though I will point out you repeat yourself in Personality, mentioning the body language thing twice

Yeah, we should warn you - we know from experience that Cordak Blasters aren't going to be approved. They're too overpowered.

Aw, darn. I was hoping to base my character off a MoC I made a while back. Ah well. What about Zamor launchers? The kind the Piraka used, not the Inika version.

Zamor launchers would be fine, though you'll want to consider what kin of ammo you're launching with them

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Name: None yet.

Appearance: Standard Rahkshi build, though the face is unique. Eye's are unusually large and forwardly placed. They are white, and glow lightly. No markings, no colors, dark gray and white are all that their armor consists of. Always produces small wisps of fog tracing their body, floating around him.

Personality: Curious. Very observant, has few words, possibly because of a limited vocabulary. Speaks more through body language and motions than anything else. Apparently very skilled with his staff. Speaks more through body language and motions than anything else.

The as-of-yet-unnamed Rahkshi that is now conscious is another of the Ghosts of Nynrah’s ongoing security projects. After “obtaining” a next gen kraata, they performed numberless tests, purging any memory it may have had, and creating a void for obedience. They packed the “Nynrahk” away, hoping to keep it stored and ready for any future disasters. Unfortunately for it, and in consequence, the Nynrah, too many of the populace grew uncomfortable having Rahkshi as their personal enforcers. The project as a whole was scrapped, and the lone Nynrahk was cast aside, only barely escaping destruction because of the project lead’s intention to keep it for themselves. Before it could be relocated, it was left alone on the far side of the island in the hopes of finding a safe hiding place. But sadly, when Phantom on the Water was destroyed, the Nynrahk did not wake until the following morning, either due to physical obstruction or the unusual amount of fog that had developed. It is where it is supposed to be, but there is nothing left for it to do. So what will it choose to do?

Hmm, I'm going to approve None Yet here since their unusual origin doesn't seem to have gifted them with any unusual powers.

Though I will point out you repeat yourself in Personality, mentioning the body language thing twice

Fixed. Thanks Edited by Coconut Fanatic

*wanders in and looks around*

Strange land, this forum... Could get lost easily in here...

Anyway, I've been sent to deliver a message to whom it may concern:

Ghidora informed me via skype that he is gonna be out of the RPGs for a while due to a short-notice vacation with limited BZP access, so his characters will be out of interaction for a while, or however it is you guys do things in this place...

*looks around*

Okay, I've done what I came to do.

*sidles out of the forum as quickly as possible*

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

So, I got a few

Name: Geha (as usual)

Variation: Teleportation

Level: I'd say around 4-5

Gear: The Infinity Spear

Appearance: Gold shell, feet, head, and hands with blue eyes

Personality: Kind and takes everything bad about him as a complement

Bio: Geha has had many adventures, which make him have new lives, forms, and personalities. The reason he's a Rahkshi and not a Toa, is because he fell through a portal (again, as usual). He doesn't understand hate, so his feelings aren't brought down easily. He's a big fan of The Transformers and Halo.

Name: Kasha

Variation: Sleep

Level: I'd say about 8

Gear: Omega, Energy Staff of Eternity

Appearance: Blue shell, head, feet, and hands with yellow eyes. Everything else is silver

Personality: Shy around others, but light-hearted

Bio: Kasha is Geha's girlfriend, meaning she follows him on adventures. She followed Geha into the portal that turned him into a Rahkshi, making herself become one as well. The two are still getting used to things in Corpus Rahkshi. But she as well, has love for The Transformers.

So, I think that's the best I could do..

OOC: You'll want to post those profiles in the Student Register topic, Chronicler...and I kind of hate to break it to you, but characters aren't allowed to start any higher than level two...

It should also be pointed out that Rahkshi only really have six levels of power (Shadow Kraata, a.k.a. Level Seven, pretty much only really lets the Rahkshi speak Matoran, and even that ability is granted through random chance), the names of both weapons seem to imply that they are ridiculously overpowered, characters are not allowed to come from other worlds/dimensions or start off as completely different species, and both of their interests sort of break the fourth wall.

Now I'm not Wyrd, nor am I pretending to be, but until those issues are addressed, I think the chances of those two profiles being approved in their current state are virtually non-existent (Note: I'm not trying to be mean, as we've all made mistakes ourselves at one point or another during our time here, but I figured that if I was going to comment, it would be better if I was perfectly honest with you in stating my opinion.). I suggest rereading the first posts of both this and the IC Topic again if you haven't done so already, and maybe giving the Kraata Variations page over on BS01 another look as well, or even checking out another player's character profiles, just to get a better idea of how the game works and what is/isn't allowed.

Either way, welcome to Corpus Rahkshi. :)

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Shadow Kraata, a.k.a. Level Seven, pretty much only really lets the Rahkshi speak Matoran

Actually, it also grants a higher resistance to light, an additional massive increase to their powers, and allows the kraata to infect masks from a considerable distance away, instead of just through physical contact. 

Shadow Kraata, a.k.a. Level Seven, pretty much only really lets the Rahkshi speak Matoran

Actually, it also grants a higher resistance to light, an additional massive increase to their powers, and allows the kraata to infect masks from a considerable distance away, instead of just through physical contact. 

Right... My bad.

I was writing that shortly before going to bed, so my brain wasn't exactly functioning at full capacity. Whoops.

Forgive me. I was a bit confused about this

Don't worry yourself too much about it, man. Like I said, we've all made mistakes at one point or another.

Just be glad you made it here where it doesn't effect gameplay at all, instead of, say, assuming elevators existed over in the BZPRPG, before having to go back and completely rewrite three posts in their entirety when you found out they actually didn't.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Okay, I'm back after my extended absence.

So, Click and Ghidora, or anybody else for that matter: Would you mind a time skip for Malattia, Tear, and Spindle? Since I haven't posted in a while, and things have gone on, our characters are in limbo. (Sorry about that.)

Also... I may have to drop Spezia. She was a gimmicky character, or at least for me, and I have had trouble playing her lately. If anybody wants her, shoot me a PM. If nobody takes her... Well, Leviathan would be more than happy to start up his metal collection.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I don't really see the need for a timeskip. No one else is interacting with them, and so they can just continue where they left off without any repercussions. Besides, we still need to see just what Spindle plans to do with them. When we left off, Tear had just thrown himself out of the Gym, leaving Malattia to fend off Spindle as he ran out of gym space.