Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Liquid

Variation: Shapeshifting

Level: 2

Gear: Protosteel chain (length of two Rahkshi).

Appearance: Standard blue armor with a dull golden trim. He also seems to have a deformity in his spine(?), giving it an unusual amount of flexibility, allowing him to move it as he pleases. His spine also seemed to split at the very tip, though this was more prominent on his frontal...tentacles.

Personality: There's not much to be said about Liquid's personality. He seems to prefer quick, often unfair combat employing deception and trickery with his inherent Kraata power. He also seems to prefer hand-to-hand combat rather than weapons. Additionally, he seems to have difficulty understanding other's viewpoints if he disagrees with them (but might go along with it nonetheless).

Bio: Once again, there was little to be said about Liquid. After running various tests to determine that he was a 'special' type of Kraata and asking him if he would like a name, he decided on the name Liquid after a few moments for no apparent reason (perhaps because of his specific power, it was unclear though). When asked to choose a weapon, he simply picked up a chain that he had noticed lying on the ground, insisting that he would be able to use it "In a lot of ways". Seemingly unshakable in his decision, he was taken over to the Academy for further training.

IC: Liquid - Refectory 

After being briefed on the different locations and functions of the complex, Liquid decided to visit the Refectory first, one for the purpose of acquiring energy to get himself through the first couple of days, and two out of curiosity about the experience of 'eating'. He scanned the room, somewhat confused.

Hi M!st, welcome to Corpus! We're glad to have you with us.

But it should also be pointed out that after you post your profile, you're supposed to wait for GM approval of your character from Wyrd Bio Ful Araed before you can start posting as them in the gameplay topic. It isn't anything terrible, but it just might be a good gesture if you redacted this post and waited for that approval before reposting. (Unless you've gotten approval via PM, of course.) Then you'll be able to really join in.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Liquid - Refectory 

After being briefed on the different locations and functions of the complex, Liquid decided to visit the Refectory first, one for the purpose of acquiring energy to get himself through the first couple of days, and two out of curiosity about the experience of 'eating'. He scanned the room, somewhat confused.

Hi M!st, welcome to Corpus! We're glad to have you with us.

But it should also be pointed out that after you post your profile, you're supposed to wait for GM approval of your character from Wyrd Bio Ful Araed before you can start posting as them in the gameplay topic. It isn't anything terrible, but it just might be a good gesture if you redacted this post and waited for that approval before reposting. (Unless you've gotten approval via PM, of course.) Then you'll be able to really join in.

Oh. I apologize, I was confused. With my profile in the normal RP I was PM'd that I didn't have to wait for approval, so I suppose I got them mixed up.

Yeah, the BZPRPG is currently the only game in this forum that lets you play without running your characters by a GM first, barring certain exceptions, of course.

Out of the five other RPGs I've played in here since I first joined, so far all of them have stuck with the approval process. I have no idea whether it's a requirement or simply a common practice when sitting down to create your own, but it usually happens frequently enough for one to expect it when another eventually pops into existence.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Appearance: Standard blue armor with a dull golden trim. He also seems to have a deformity in his spine(?), giving it an unusual amount of flexibility, allowing him to move it as he pleases. His spine also seemed to split at the very tip, though this was more prominent on his frontal...tentacles.

Personality: There's not much to be said about Liquid's personality. He seems to prefer quick, often unfair combat employing deception and trickery with his inherent Kraata power. He also seems to prefer hand-to-hand combat rather than weapons. Additionally, he seems to have difficulty understanding other's viewpoints if he disagrees with them (but might go along with it nonetheless).

Bio: Once again, there was little to be said about Liquid. After running various tests to determine that he was a 'special' type of Kraata and asking him if he would like a name, he decided on the name Liquid after a few moments for no apparent reason (perhaps because of his specific power, it was unclear though). When asked to choose a weapon, he simply picked up a chain that he had noticed lying on the ground, insisting that he would be able to use it "In a lot of ways". Seemingly unshakable in his decision, he was taken over to the Academy for further training.

I'm assuming the tentacles you mention are just the regular mouthparts of a Rahkshi, or does he have actual tentacles poking out his face?

Out of the five other RPGs I've played in here since I first joined, so far all of them have stuck with the approval process. I have no idea whether it's a requirement or simply a common practice when sitting down to create your own, but it usually happens frequently enough for one to expect it when another eventually pops into existence.

Common sense. If everyone gets approval first then you don't get any ridiculously overpowered or continuity-breaking running around. In the BZPRPG this is impractical though (or was in its heyday, not so sure these days) as you;d get so many new characters, some of them being edited into existing profile posts making them harder to spot, that it would be tricky for the staff to actually get to them all.

Sorry for the delays in posting IC btw guys. Work has been exhausting lately and has royally screwed up my sleeping patterns, and the Christmas break wasn't nearly as relaxing as I'd hoped it would be

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'm assuming the tentacles you mention are just the regular mouthparts of a Rahkshi, or does he have actual tentacles poking out his face?

Common sense. If everyone gets approval first then you don't get any ridiculously overpowered or continuity-breaking running around. In the BZPRPG this is impractical though (or was in its heyday, not so sure these days) as you;d get so many new characters, some of them being edited into existing profile posts making them harder to spot, that it would be tricky for the staff to actually get to them all.

Sorry for the delays in posting IC btw guys. Work has been exhausting lately and has royally screwed up my sleeping patterns, and the Christmas break wasn't nearly as relaxing as I'd hoped it would be

I'm referring to the spine-esque thingies that protrude from the head plate on the sets. Since his are less sleek and more erratic, I decided to refer to them as tentacles.

Before anyone says anything about the cyclone, let me make this clear - I regret nothing. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm referring to the spine-esque thingies that protrude from the head plate on the sets. Since his are less sleek and more erratic, I decided to refer to them as tentacles.

If its just an appearance thing then Mist is approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I think I need second rahk.

Name: Slyer

Variation: Darkness

Level: 2

Gear: Slyer has two daggers. He usually holds right one in forward position and left one in reverse position.

Appearance: Slyer is of below average height, average being head and half taller than him. He is of black color with hints of very dark red around arm and leg joints. His eyes are of dark red color.

Personality: Slyer likes both being alone and being in group, but doesn't like to be in large groups of Rahkshi (usually over 3 rahks including him). He doesn't speak very much, but that doesn't mean he avoids talking with other rahks. He is a bit greedy. His battle style is moment of surprise and darkening himself to become unseen (stealthiness).

Bio: Slyer was created by Vamprah. His Makuta tried to destroy him, when he found what power and intelligence is Slyer of (he didn't basically know about new breed), but was ordered to send Slyer to Corpus, which saved him. This gave him experience of near death, when Vamprah nearly killed him, learning worth of life.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

So in my absence, Sliver has decided to turn the entire gym into a tornado?

I have no regrets. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Malattia and Tear are still anxiously waiting to see what Spindle is going to do (though Malattia kind of did block the door with a wall [come to think of it, that wasn't a good idea last time])

At level five, cyclone rahkshi can create proper cyclonic winds, just not control where they go or how long they last.

At level five, cyclone rahkshi can create proper cyclonic winds, just not control where they go or how long they last.

Er... That isn't quite what I meant.

How did this particular circumstance come to fruition? I understand she is irritable, but to decide to threaten the lives of everyone for no reason seems a tad bit out of character.

She got in a spar with Glass and tried to block his naming day weapon with her bow.

Which didn't go so well and in a fit of what I can only guess to be vengeance fueled rage she unleashed a big cyclone at glass.

Needless to say she seems to be regretting this particular decision.

She got in a spar with Glass and tried to block his naming day weapon with her bow.

Which didn't go so well and in a fit of what I can only guess to be vengeance fueled rage she unleashed a big cyclone at glass.

Ah, thank you.

Fountain won't sit with this very well, I suppose.

I really need to get my characters active again.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I understand she is irritable, but to decide to threaten the lives of everyone for no reason seems a tad bit out of character.

Sliver doesn't care about anyone else. Except maybe Grim. If anyone was dumb enough to get injured/killed by the cyclone, then as far as Sliver's concerned they didn't deserve to live anyway. 

I'm not sure why you would think this given that I've said "No Regrets" on at least two separate occasions.

And another Corpus ship has set sail for uncharted waters... 

Hey Dark Stranger, you probably just missed the post, but Kovinth was totally talking to Sepichural and Lucid as well.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!