Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Fountain

Now that the cyclone had moved out of the way, he lanced off another electrical attack at the now-exposed Sliver.

According to his profile, Fountain is still a level 2, so I'm not entirely sure how he's shooting lightning? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Lobster

Variation: Chameleon

Level: 2

Gear: Lobster's modified lower arms have large, hard-metal shells that snap shut over the hands with impressive speed. They are pointed and silver, and are large enough to surpass the length of Lobster's fingers. He also wears another similarly styled trap over his head, this one with small slits to allow vision, also big enough to avoid snapping on his head. He has an extra layer of consistent-coloured armour.

Appearance: Lobster is average Rahkshi height. His eyes glow yellow. His head, back casing, and torso are red, while the rest of his body is gold and silver. He shaved off his fins to allow the snapping helmet to slide backwards.

Personality: Lobster looks like a subtle, easygoing Rahkshi despite his mechanical add-ons. He aspires to be an assassin, although he lacks the brains for it. He won't mind a fight, as long as it gives him a level up. He is a solemn follower of Icarax.

Bio: Lobster was obsessed with modifying things. He toyed around with the corpses of Matoran before he eventually modified himself, going through several variations of mechanisms with the temporary loss of a finger or two as a hindrance. After completing his armour, he beat the daylights out of his opponents and got to level 2 very quickly. Sick of him, his Makuta shipped him off to Corpus, where he would find much bigger problems than level 2s waiting for him.

Gear: Lobster's modified lower arms have large, hard-metal shells that snap shut over the hands with impressive speed. They are pointed and silver, and are large enough to surpass the length of Lobster's fingers. He also wears another similarly styled trap over his head, this one with small slits to allow vision, also big enough to avoid snapping on his head. He has an extra layer of consistent-coloured armour.

Appearance: Lobster is average Rahkshi height. His eyes glow yellow. His head, back casing, and torso are red, while the rest of his body is gold and silver. He shaved off his fins to allow the snapping helmet to slide backwards.

Personality: Lobster looks like a subtle, easygoing Rahkshi despite his mechanical add-ons. He aspires to be an assassin, although he lacks the brains for it. He won't mind a fight, as long as it gives him a level up. He is a solemn follower of Icarax.

Bio: Lobster was obsessed with modifying things. He toyed around with the corpses of Matoran before he eventually modified himself, going through several variations of mechanisms with the temporary loss of a finger or two as a hindrance. After completing his armour, he beat the daylights out of his opponents and got to level 2 very quickly. Sick of him, his Makuta shipped him off to Corpus, where he would find much bigger problems than level 2s waiting for him.

(Must not make similar joke to the one I made in Year 60,000...)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"You don't have a very good grasp of how cyclones work, do you?" I hissed, my anger reigniting the moment I looked at the other rahk, "They don't suck, or blow. They circulate." 

hey sliver

would you like some vinegar with that

(i am actually alive, by the way)

Edited by War Machine
  • Upvote 2

VBWj75sh.png

Hilarious. Very mature. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Snap stood up to stretch, and then she paused and recollected her thoughts somewhat. Being back in the library she remembered her plans, mostly revolving around hitting Tridax in the face with something funny or painful, but... Icarax ran the place now, and while all makuta are some level of scary, well, Icarax is... something else for sure, she probably didn't want to do anything involving buckets, his door, or any manner of fluids anytime soon...

OOC: I was contemplating having Liar stick a few of his fireworks in a very large bowl of refectory slop and leaving it outside Icarax's door so that it would (hopefully) splatter it all over him as he was leaving his office, but then he started a fight with Mu and became inactive.

Still, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has considered pranking the Makuta.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

From what I can recall, the Makuta aren't big on using doors. They seem to just shadow-travel or teleport.

Except Omega is kind of... unalive. 

Exxan's had quite enough of Omega look-alikes for one lifetime...

Too many, indeed. 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

Name: Tombstone

Variation: Magnetism

Gear: Tombstone wields a massive sword with jagged edges, painted to look like stone. His body is slightly covered in moss.

Appearance: Tombstone's limbs have mostly worn away the brilliant gold that once covered them. His head is also gold, and has been painted more recently. His spines are dull and crusted with rust. Odd, ancient text is engraved on his hands, which have also been painted.

Personality: Tombstone is quiet. He finds wandering fields of corpses rather calming, especially Matoran his maker has killed. Not willing to fight, he prefers to help people in distress, even if they are already dead. That being said, Tombstone is a brilliant fighter despite this, hoping to meet another Rahkshi of his kind to duel. His magnetic powers sometimes enable him to hear the last few moments of one who died, although they are always very foggy and sudden.

Bio: Tombstone lived his life in decay with no idea of the existence of any other Rahkshi in the world. How he got to level 2 is a mystery. He eventually came across the remains of a convoy to the cauldron, finding the paint and refurbishing himself before his arrival.

Edited by Ghidora131

And a sigh of relief was heard...

This really sounds like a cool idea for a character though. You could argue that his natural magnetic tuning would allow him to pick up on electromagnetic and radiated frequencies/vibes often associated with paranormal activity.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic
  • Upvote 1

I'm so confused. First you say he's unwilling to fight, and then you say he's an avid fighter. You say he's looking for other rahkshi of his kind to battle, and then you go and say he thinks he's the only rahkshi in existence. 

• Upvote 2

I'm so confused. First you say he's unwilling to fight, and then you say he's an avid fighter. You say he's looking for other rahkshi of his kind to battle, and then you go and say he thinks he's the only rahkshi in existence. 

He fights if he needs to; he happens to be very good at it.

He had no clue (I did specify) of the existence of other Rahkshi.

And a sigh of relief was heard...

This really sounds like a cool idea for a character though. You could argue that his natural magnetic tuning would allow him to pick up on electromagnetic and radiated frequencies/vibes often associated with paranormal activity.

...Okay, that sounds really cool. I may actually have to work that in.

He'd also probably be surprised by the incredible mass of Rahkshi at corpus, and he would not understand the different powers of variations.

He fights if he needs to; he happens to be very good at it.

avid
ˈavɪd/
adjective

1. having or showing a keen interest in or enthusiasm for something.
    "an avid reader of science fiction"

• having an eager desire for.
      "she was avid for information about the murder inquiry"

Please explain to me how only fighting if you have to makes you an avid fighter again, Ghidora? (Also, skill has nothing to do with enjoying something or not. Just saying.)

(Also 2500th post yay)

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

You make a lot of these kind of character Ghidora, where all they have is some kind of visual quirk. And none of them feel distinct from each other at all. They're all kind of samey, to say the least. So no, I'm not approving another "so wacky!" character from you. Work with the ones you have

Name: Tombstone

Variation: Magnetism

Gear: Tombstone wields a massive sword with jagged edges, painted to look like stone. His body is slightly covered in moss.

Appearance: Tombstone's limbs have mostly worn away the brilliant gold that once covered them. His head is also gold, and has been painted more recently. His spines are dull and crusted with rust. Odd, ancient text is engraved on his hands, which have also been painted.

Personality: Tombstone is quiet. He finds wandering fields of corpses rather calming, especially Matoran his maker has killed. Not willing to fight, he prefers to help people in distress, even if they are already dead. That being said, Tombstone is a brilliant fighter despite this, hoping to meet another Rahkshi of his kind to duel. His magnetic powers sometimes enable him to hear the last few moments of one who died, although they are always very foggy and sudden.

Bio: Tombstone lived his life in decay with no idea of the existence of any other Rahkshi in the world. How he got to level 2 is a mystery. He eventually came across the remains of a convoy to the cauldron, finding the paint and refurbishing himself before his arrival.

This one has more promise, but I've still got issues. How exactly does he hear last moments using magnetism? Even with high-powered levels of that ability I'm struggling to think how that could work. 

Also not liking that mystery element you've worked into the bio. You've not exactly got a great track record with trying to gloss over character details with that excuse. At the very least explain how a character who supposedly avoids fighting ends up being a great fighter

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg