Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I seem to remember this being the case as well, actually, but if Ghidora can supply us with hard evidence to the contrary, then we're still obligated to hear him out.

I don't have the time to go digging through posts at the moment, so forget about it.

I'm mildly confused by Vaalku's reactions to Poly, given that their last encounter (if I recall correctly) was when poly was transitioning Vaalku's kraata to the other suit.

What's the deal here?

Like it or not, Vaalku's a moron. Having Exxan crush what seemed to him the only way he could redeem himself doesn't bode well. I was originally going to have him mope about it, but that wouldn't fit him at all. "Everyone else is wrong but me!!" That's the kind of mindset he has. And while the last time he saw Poly was the suit time, it was also the time Deadeye jumped him while he was helpless.

So a complicated case of "I've been hurt, you're to blame". He'll probably continue to be mad at Poly (depending on what happens) and then completely forget it ever happened later since he's vented.

Tis a nice change from blaming me. :P

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Alright, then, I guess.

Just trying to keep the peace is all.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Almost every character I have has been posted from the gym for the past three months or so.

I'm sure the playerbase will forgive me for one small typo. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm back!

An old yet familiar face. c: Welcome back, Collector!

Thx :D

Good to be back!

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

No chance of you rejoining us, I take it, Pohatu? Good to see you drop by, anyways. This game's persistence is indeed impressive.

And speaking of keeping this game alive, given Wyrd's absence, Black Six has now approved a change of GMs. Strider!, Timageness and I are now officially GMs of Corpus Rahkshi. We'll try to have pressing matters of approving profiles and Palma posts done as soon as possible, and be discussing more interesting things like level ups and events for the days to come as well.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 2

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

In the interest of saving.... well something, probably effort, anyone who has posted a profile that still wants that profile reviewed, could you please repost it, so we can get to it faster and also so we know who actually still wants their profile approved? 

Thanks.

Also, for level ups, we're going to be implementing Timageness's suggested idea, in that you as players will submit to us your character and their deeds that you think are deserving of a level up (or more, lord knows the game's been running long enough it could happen) We'll look over them, fact check and then get back to you with the decision of our deliberations!

• Upvote 2

And of course I've got to submit at least one of them (especially with the game being slow). Please welcome... another name longer than four letters. :P

Name: Garrotte

Variation: Poison

Level: 2

Gear: Garrotte is continually creating her unique poison, storing it in capsules in a belt around her waist. However, Garrotte doesn’t actually carry the weapon that she took her name from, instead relying on a shortsword which can easily be poisoned with her powers.

Appearance: Garrotte is tall and wiry, her armor a dull green carefully painted with intricate black markings that make her look much like a starved viper. Her waist and torso are crossed by two black belts filled with small glowing capsules of poison. Every now and then she may remove another full one from her carapace and place it in the belt. Stray strands of her poison stretch between her spines, fingers, and occasionally her limbs.

Personality: When one looks at Garrotte, with her narrow, venomous eyes, looming stature, and intimidating name, they might believe she’s a vicious and unforgiving member of their breed. However, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Garrotte is a loyal and playful friend to those that have earned her trust, though her face doesn’t often show it. It is often difficult to tell when she is being facetious, especially with her odd sense of humor. However, whether it is because of her appearance, humor, friends, or just poor luck, Garrotte often finds herself in trouble, especially with the other Rahkshi, and she would much rather beat a hasty retreat than stay and fight. That’s where her venom comes in. Rather than the slimy liquid that most Lehrak produce, Garrotte’s poison is thick and stringy, more like sticky syrup. Though frustratingly useless in small quantities (its toxicity is much slower-acting than most poisons), Garrotte has found that large amounts can make neat little diversions or snares that will at least keep a Rahkshi occupied for the few moments it takes her to get away.

Bio: Garrotte didn’t have much better luck back home than in Corpus Rahkshi. Somehow, her personality grated on her siblings, leading to confrontations her Makuta would have to break up. She always stayed close to his side or among her fellow outcasts, growing particularly close to one brother of hers. They would often find themselves in tricky or even humorous situations that Garrotte would have to get them out of. They shared many memories and much laughter. Unfortunately, Garrotte was called to Corpus Rahkshi before he was. Her Makuta hoped that she could live a better life there than among her siblings.

• Upvote 1

I'm actually a little iffy when it comes to her poison. To be perfectly fair, it does look balanced enough for actual gameplay purposes (more stick, weaker ick), but opening the floodgates for multiple variations on the already impressive list of 42 pre-existing power sets feels like a tad bit too much in this case, despite the fact that I'm generally open to the inclusion of custom stuff in other RPGs.

However, given the fact that the rest of the profile seems to be in order, and Click does have a reputation of playing fairly and sticking to the rules, I am willing to overlook this, as I also don't see it as being enough of a reason to not give the profile a passing grade either. Just felt that I wouldn't be doing my job properly without including a perfectly honest review. Additional and now completely unnecessary approved x3.

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You say you're breaking your four-letter trend, but suspiciously, eight letters is exactly twice four...

You caught me. I'm making up for Tear's second personality. :P

Thanks everyone. I was honestly worried about the poison too, but hopefully it's balanced.

Edited by Click

Now, I know my profile says that I'm a chill guy, but please allow me a small burst of emotion due to me finally being able to cave in and join this game...

I'M JOINING I'M JOINING I'M JOINING I'M JOINING I'M JOINING I'M JOINING I'M JOINING I'M JOINING

All right, that's enough.

NAME: Luffy

VARIATION: Elasticity

LEVEL: 2

GEAR:

• Gauntlets- Two over-sized black gauntlets on Luffy's forearms.  The left one has blue details, and the right one has red.
  • Razor Cards- A small pack of playing card-sized metal rectangles with sharp edges, for use as projectile weapons.  They are marked with Luffy's personal emblem on both sides.

APPEARANCE: As a Rahkshi of Elasticity, Luffy's natural armor coloration is tan.  His armor is a tad sparse, revealing his black robotic skeleton.  His left eye is blue, and his right eye is red.  Upon his shoulders, he has painted his personal emblem, a hollow circle divided diagonally by one blue line and one red line.  His knuckles are frequently bandaged, and his tongue is almost always dangling from his mouth.  It's actually kinda cute.

PERSONALITY: Despite technically being the oldest of his siblings, Luffy acts like the youngest.  He is very childlike, with little knowledge of how the world outside his birthing tube works.  He lacks refined fighting skills, preferring to use his stretchy arms to grab things or hug others instead of punching.  When he does lapse into proper, Rahkshi-like anger, it's usually for childish reasons.

BIO: Luffy was sheltered from the moment he was conceived.  As his Makuta's first successful Rahkshi in a while, it would do no good to damage it so soon.  This later turned out to be a big mistake; the sheltering turned Luffy from a creature to be feared into a creature to be cuddled.  If the other Makuta knew about this, then they'd have a fit.  So Luffy's "dad" shipped him off to Corpus Rahkshi in the hopes that the harsh environment would mold Luffy into the being of nightmares he was meant to be.

NAME: Kri

VARIATION: Silence

LEVEL: 2

GEAR:

• Butterfly Knife- A small knife.  The blade is permanently stained with blood; whether it's hers or someone else's is best left ambiguous.

APPEARANCE: As a Rahkshi of Silence, Kri's natural armor coloration is gray.  It is a dark shade of gray, however, that can often be confused for black.  Yellow-green details swirl about her face and shoulders.  Her eyes are an odd magenta color, and traces of this same magenta can be seen around her fingers and feet.  Her spines are underdeveloped.

PERSONALITY: Kri is a masochist, pure and simple.  Insults or pain inflicted from someone else will drive her into ecstasy.  For this reason, she will often go about picking verbal or physical fights with other students in hopes of pain being inflicted upon her.  If others are unwilling to do so, she'll find some hidden corner and inflict pain upon herself.  The more debilitating, the better.

BIO: Kri named herself after the sound her Kraata made when it was first called into existence.  She was eager to get into Corpus Rahkshi, because she heard about the intense, often painful training regiments that the students had to go through, and being the perverse creature of shadow that she is, she wanted to revel in the pain of others.  When she experienced her first training session, however, she found something: the pain of others was all right, but experiencing the pain yourself... was euphoric.

Edited by Scrubbish

No chance of you rejoining us, I take it, Pohatu? Good to see you drop by, anyways. This game's persistence is indeed impressive.

And speaking of keeping this game alive, given Wyrd's absence, Black Six has now approved a change of GMs. Strider!, Timageness and I are now officially GMs of Corpus Rahkshi. We'll try to have pressing matters of approving profiles and Palma posts done as soon as possible, and be discussing more interesting things like level ups and events for the days to come as well.

maybe if i ever have time i'll sign up to play this then

woo~

Hm, I'm tempted to take advantage of the reopening of profile approvals to flood this game with more pointless evil siblings. 

• Upvote 1

Good to see you're enthusiastic about joining, Marvelous.

I'm not well-versed in One Piece, so I'll let Strider judge when Luffy is sufficiently original.

I am concerned, though, that you specify so lightly that his outbursts have resulted in death. Killing another Rahkshi is a major feat which few manage at all, fewer still prior to even arriving at Corpus. It's really quite difficult to accomplish, could be traumatic for a relatively well-meaning individual, and likely to incur harsh punishment from his Makuta. Especially if it happened multiple times. So I'd like to see some mixture of toning down that deadliness, and putting some thought into how he managed it and what the ramifications were.

One last thing for Luffy, is this 'thing with that one Rahkshi and the sword' basically just a noodle incident (some odd event which will be referred to, but never explained nor hugely significant)? Otherwise, if it's an big formative event for him I'd like to know what it actually was before I approve it. If it's something you want kept confidential you can PM me about it.

Happily, aside from echoing Strider's reminder that enjoying pain won't make injuries any less debilitating, I don't have anything to point out for Kri. Approved x2.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Name: Tombstone

Variation: Mind Reading

Level: 2

Gear: He wields a massive metal mace which he uses mostly for carving jobs. It has several short, wide spikes on its surface, He also has a set of carving tools, consisting of a worn dagger, an iron spike with a flat end, an odd stone used for sanding, a strip of leather for smoothing, and a satchel to hold them in. He also has a device called Scraper, a wooden box, which uses three manually-powered stone discs clothed in leather - and a good source of water - that does a much better job of polishing and smoothing that the leather strip. Sadly, though, it's not very big, and the majority of what he makes can never fit inside.

Appearance: Taller than most, more muscular than most. A flat gray, the colour rubbed out of his armour from experimentation. Large, powerful hands, worn with working on stone. A charming and keen face, betraying how good of a fighter he is.

Personality: He's tall, dashing, friendly, creative, inspiring, cheerful, loves to learn, and making new friends! everything you could ever want in an ally- of course, he's no good for any Makuta, that's for sure. He doesn't like to fight, he likes to carve and create, maybe sometimes hunt - but he'll fight if he has to. And although his appearance is overly friendly and unassuming, he has a brain to match the greatest sculptors of all time.

Bio:
Tombstone was a problem for Krika the moment he was made. He had the workings of a fighter - a good one, too - but he tried to avoid it whenever he could so he could smash rocks together. Thinking his spawn was mentally ill, he searched one day for him to put him in an experiment, but had to resort to using his powers to find him for how well he was hidden. He trained Tombstone's deceptive abilities to the fullest, training him to hide almost anywhere, making him a brilliant hunter, strategist, hopefully to make up for how much he refused to compete. Eventually forcing him into combat without a choice in the matter, he proved well enough to earn level two and get shipped to Corpus.

Edited by Ghidora131